15 Days With The Possessive B...

Від oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... Більше

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

He can't meet his daughter

3.2K 106 15
Від oneperson100feelings

Veronica

I looked at my little angel as she hoped around my office fidgeting with every possible thing in the room. I just couldn't stop smiling at her and maybe believe that she was mine.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Elliot whispered to me. Elliot was still by my side. After all these years he never gave up. No matter what happened he stood there like a rock making me overcome every situation that was possible.

"I'm fine." I said with a quick nod making sure not to look at him. I was really scared that if I did look at him he would figure I was lying.

"Are we seriously going to be lying after all these years?" He said and I finally looked upto him and gave him a smile.

"Thanks for picking up Emma. I really didn't feel like leaving my office for a while. Can you take her for the rest of the day? I think I've made Nicole upset and I should make it upto her." I said and his eyes lit up.

"The remaining day with this angel, I can take that over anything." He said and I laughed.

"Emma come here." I said and she came running to me from the couch.

"I want you to spend the rest of the day with your Elliot uncle. Mumma has to do some really important work. Don't trouble him. Okay?" I said and her eyes lit up even more than Elliot's. She absolutely loves him.

"Shall we go my lady?" He said carrying Emma up in his arms. She blushed and giggled at the same time. It made her look so adorable.

"I want ice cream." She cried he in feeble voice trying to make it sound as innocent as possible so that Elliot would give in. That vixen!

"Your wish is my command." Elliot said and I couldn't stop gazing at them. They looked so adorable. He waved me a goodbye and I turned to my best friend who sat there sulking.

"I was thinking we could go to the salon and then maybe watch a movie." I said and she jumped in excitement to give me a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I know this great movie that has come and I think you are absolutely going to love it." She was practically yelling and I started winding up my things quicker because I knew she couldn't wait until we were interrupted with a knock on our door.

"I am so sorry to disturb you Ma'am but the new investor that you were supposed to meet today says he can't reschedule and needs this meeting to be done today itself. He's waiting in the lobby." My secretary said and I looked at Nicole only to see a sulking face.

"Tell them I'll be in the conference room in ten minutes." I said and she quickly took a leave.

"Nicole, we just have to delay these plans by an hour. Why don't you go ahead and get us appointments? I'll meet you directly at the salon." I said and made an innocent face which I knew she couldn't refuse.

"Fine. But you better be there in an hour." She sulked and left the room stomping her feet. This girl sometimes really behaves like a ten year old child.

I picked up all the important documentation and hurried to the conference room. I told Anna to send the investor in. No matter how many meeting I attend I tend to feel nervous before each meeting. In this hurry a few of my papers fell down and I bent over to pick them up.

"Well, not that I mind the view I am seeing but I thought this was a business meeting." I heard the voice and my body just froze. Every inch of my body was frightened to go back up and see the face.

I slowly went up and opened my eyes to see him standing there. Ayan. The face I was trembling to see all these years was standing right in front of me. My whole body was shaking. I didn't know what to feel at that moment. Everything he had done. That very day came back to my mind all in that one second.

18+ content

"Oh God!" I moaned and this was it. He turned me towards him and without any hesitation put my mouth on hers. I was taken by shock but responded in seconds.

Our mouths were fighting for dominance and his hands started feeling up my body. He held my ass tightly and pushed his lips on mine harder. He bit my lower lip and finally got the dominance he wanted. I held him closer to me and trust me I have never felt this good.

He kept moving forward on my body and reached my bra hook. He pulled out from the kiss and looked at me for permission. I just nodded her head to make sure because I wanted this so much. He quickly unhooked my bra. My bare chest was pressed against his and I looked at him. I was shy he could tell.

"I love you and if you're not comfortable doing this we don't have to." He said and loosened his grip a little just in case I wanted to stop. Instead I pulled me in closer because I wanted it as much as he wanted it.

"You don't have to stop I love you. I am ready." I said and that was such a happy moment for me. He touched my back and planted a kiss on my lips again.

He slowly moved towards my chest and touched my soft breasts. I shivered at his touch he could feel it. He slightly cupped them a little and continued kissing me passionately.

"Oh God!" I moaned as his squeegeeing on my boobs got more. I was enjoying it and I am sure he loved hearing me moan.

"It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I have never even got this hard just by making out." He said as he stopped kissing me.

He bit my earlobes and started kissing me down the neck. My eyes were shut and I was enjoying it trying so hard not to moan. I bit her lip in that attempt and it turned him on more, I guess. He bent down and took one of my boobs in my mouth. He started sucking on one of them while my hand was pressing the other.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh My God!" She moaned as I was taken by surprise and my moans made him hornier. He picked me up and I looked into those beautiful eyes.

This was the man I loved so much and now finally I was going to have sex with him. This was the first time I have ever been nervous.

This is it. It was happening. I was going to have sex with him.

He looked at me with so much passion that it made me ask for it even more. I can't believe this was happening. I had thought about it a million times but now that it was happening it was amazing.

His hands were on my boobs and he tried to give it a gentle squeeze. I think he was being gentle or maybe he was waiting for my reaction. He looked so hot and as I moved my hand around his bare chest, I could feel those abs.

Damn! Could you get any wetter?

"You are one of the most beautiful people I have seen." He said and looked into my eyes. I didn't know what it was to be completely in love with someone. I couldn't stop looking at those hazel eyes and keep my hands from touching him.

His mouth captured mine again and I kissed him more passionately this time. His hands went on my bare belly and he started moving his fingers in circles. I giggled at his touch while it made my whole body shiver in pleasure.

He further went down and started leaving soft kisses on my neck. I didn't know how to describe that feeling. I couldn't stop smiling and shaking at each of the his kiss.

"Ah!" Finally I gave in to the moan that was waiting to come out. His hands came up to my breasts again and he gave them a firm squeeze. He was teasing me and the smirk on his face showed how much he loved it.

"I have never been more nervous in my life. If there is anything you don't like or hurts you, just let me know. Okay?" He said and his eyes actually showed that he was worried. I didn't want to reply so I pulled him and kissed him fiercely this time. He knew what my answer was.

His hands held my body firmly while he unhooked my bra. It was a little quick and I knew things were about to down. He put his mouth down and makes circles around my nipple.

Fuck! I don't think I have ever known that feeling. He suddenly put it in his mouth and started licking it. I didn't know how to react. Each ounce of my body was feeling the pleasure. His speed got faster and it was too much for me to control.

I have never felt such a pleasure in my whole life. While he was sucking on my boob his hand went on the another and he gave my nipple a slight pinch.

Oh My God! What was happening? I would start dripping if this got any hotter.

He pulled my nipple and then gave it a slap. He was so good at this. He looked at me after that and gave a giggle before putting his mouth on mine again. While rubbing himself against my wet pussy.

"This is the best thing I've ever felt. You have no idea about the things you do to me." He said and moved his hands around my naked body. I couldn't stop blushing at the thought.

He slowly put me comfortably on the bed and started kissing my neck. There were no words left to describe how that felt. He started sucking on my neck and I knew that was going to leave a mark.

"You know I have college and work tomorrow. People are going to see that." I said to him and that didn't make him stop.

"That's perfect. People should know you're mine now." He said, I honestly loved hickeys so I really didn't mind.

He turned to the other side of my neck as his hands were playing with my belly. He moved his hair further down to my pussy and I felt so nervous. I didn't know what to feel anymore. His mouth was on my neck while his hands were playing with my pussy.

He started moving around my clit in circular motions and his sucking on my neck got fierce. My whole body was moving up and down against his. I shivered at each touch down there.

"Ahh!" I moaned as his speed on my clit got faster. He slowly moved his finger up and down my pussy and I felt a tingle down there.

"You're so wet. I like how your wet for me." He said as he felt my dripping pussy.

"Hmmmmmm." Was the only answer I could say as he kept brushing my vagina.

Before I could do something he made me sit and gently spread my legs. Suddenly I realised what he was going to do when he lay down and put his head between my legs.

He slowly kissed my inner thighs and held my body firmly. With his each kiss I felt a me getting wetter. He moved further and further up and kissed the areas around my vagina.

"Don't be a tease Ayan." I said as I couldn't be able to resist it anymore.

"Someone's too excited." He said and without any notice started leaving kisses on my vagina.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. I couldn't describe what it felt like. I played with his hair whole his head was dug deep. He took a quick lick and my firm on him got tighter. He started licking faster and I was in so much pleasure. He used to leave short kissing it between and that was just an icing on the cake.

After the next ten minutes I couldn't resist kissing him so I just pulled him up and placed a kiss passionately. He quickly put my on top of him and we rolled on the bed kissing in each other.

We didn't even realise when we fell down. It was so funny both us couldn't stop laughing.

"Well, this is a soft mattress too." He said and in no time pick me up and made me turn. He got on top of my and place soft kisses on my back. I can't believe all this was happening so fast. He reached my vagina and slowly put one finger in it.

"Oh fuck! Oh My God Ayan! This is so good." I kept moving his finer in and out but slowly so that I don't get hurt. I like how considerate he was. He was still on top of me and he kept leaving soft kisses on my cheek.

Slowly he put a another finger inside and now his speed got faster. His speed, his fingers and everything was just perfect. I couldn't control anymore.

"Ayan, I need you now." I said and he stopped fingering me. He carried me to the bed and lay me down gently.

"Are you ready Cookie?" He said and looked at me and I nodded my head in excitement. I help him undo his pants and for a second I realised that it was actually happening. He got on top of me and started stroking my vagina. He then slowly put his penis inside my pussy and I could feel the pleasure build up.

"Oh My God!" I moaned as he put it completely inside and this moment I knew I was officially his.

His speed got faster and I was on cloud nine. I hadn't felt this pleasure in such a long time.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh! Oh My god!" I couldn't stop moaning as he kept riding me faster and faster.

"Fuck faster! I love this! Ahhh fuck!" I couldn't control the words that were falling out of my mouth.

After one session we finally laid down and I rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Care to join me for a shower?" I said and in no time he ran towards the shower while I raced him inside. He picked me up and placed me right under the shower.

He pushed me against the wall as our naked bodies rubbed against each other and then he put this mouth on mine. There was literally no distance between us and we were both making out as he switched on the shower. We both couldn't keep our mouths and hands off each other as our bodies soaked in the hot water.

"Ready for round two?" He said as he took me against the wall.

18+ content over

It had been seven days since that magical night. It was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I still couldn't get over the fact that it happened so beautifully. We stayed in bed the whole night. Talking about things, cuddling and making out.

The next day morning he left a note that he had to attend some urgent business and left before I woke up. I tried calling him several times since but his phone has been switched off. I wasn't feeling too well so I went to his house to check on him but his housekeeper told me that he had gone to meet his father on some urgent business.

Today as we stood only hours away from our college graduation I missed him when suddenly my phone beeped.

"Meet me in the garden. NOW." I jumped in happiness as I saw the text. It had been so long since I had hugged him or kissed him. I missed him so much. I rushed pass the crowd of happy students to the garden.

I saw him standing at a distant and ran towards him. I hugged him so tightly but it was strange as he didn't hug me back like he used to. His hugs were secure, he would hold me like I was just going away from him and now it seemed distant. He was the first one to pull away from the hug which never happens.

"We need to talk." He said and sounded serious.

"What? Are you breaking up with me? Just give me one more hug. I have missed you so much." I said as a joke to lighten the mood up and moved towards him but he took a step back.

"What's wrong Ayan?" I said really worried about what had happened suddenly.

"I am sorry. I made a huge mistake." He said not even looking at me once.

"What mistake? What are you talking about?" I said and I was on the verge of tears. Hundred random thoughts started running in my head. Did he cheat on me? Does he like someone else?

"I am not in love with you. I have never been. The day you entered college, Daniel and I placed a bet to get you into bed. You know me, I can't say no to these kind of things. All this taking you to LA, completing those wishes, those adventures and the whole relationship was just so that I could bed you. I know this is sounding extremely selfish on my part but over the time I've realised you're an amazing person and I shouldn't do that to you. I'm coming clean now." He said all the time his eyes down.

I couldn't register any of the word he was saying. In my whole life never had I been this speechless. My whole body was trembling and somehow I couldn't move. Was it happening? Is this a bad dream?

"Ayan, if this is some kind of a joke it is extremely sick." I yelled secretly hoping in my heart that he agrees. He didn't say a word.

"Look at me. Look at me Ayan. You're lying na? Tell me you're lying. It can't be true. You can't fake so much. All the love the concern, it can't be fake Ayan. Tell me, whats wrong? Have I done something? Tell me Ayan! Just bloody tell me." I yelled as tears rolled down my face.

I held him by the collar and tried to make eye contact with him. I knew he was lying, he couldn't ever do that to me. He loved me, I could see it. The way he looked at me like I was the only thing that mattered to him couldn't be fake.

"Look at me Ayan." I said and he still wouldn't look up.

"I said look at me Ayan!" This time I yelled and he did finally look up. His face was stern. No emotion at all. He still didn't make eye contact. He was trying to look everywhere but at me.

"Is something wrong? Are you in some trouble? We'll work it through. I love you. I have never loved somebody as much as I love you and I know you do it too. Why are you doing this?" I said repeatedly giving small punches on his chest for an answer.

"You're an amazing girl and you don't deserve this. I am extremely sorry about what happened. I will not be attending the graduation ceremony too and I'm leaving the state. I am sorry for all the troubles Veronica. Have a great life." He said and removed my hand from the collar. Never has he called me anything other than Cookie. Hearing my first name from his mouth suddenly came as this huge realisation to me that he was leaving.

"Ayan, no. Please. No." I yelled but he had already started walking away from me. He didn't even look back once while I sat down on the grass feeling so weak and vulnerable.

I looked at myself. What had I done to myself? I was literally begging a guy to stay but my eyes couldn't stop watching him until he was out of sight. I felt all numb. It is called a heartbreak then, why did I feel other parts of my body breaking too?

That was the last time I saw Ayan.

Flashback ends

I stood there with the same mental position as I was in that garden. I was terrified. Suddenly staying there without my heart exploding seemed impossible.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Ayan said and I finally snapped out. I had come a long way. I have worked on myself a lot and reached a position. I could not let him see the vulnerable me.

"Ayan, is it? What are you doing here?" I said pretending to sound as calm as possible. If only he knew what a tornado was going inside me.

"Anna!" I yelled across the room before he could answer. I wanted him to leave my sight before I had an emotional breakdown. She entered the room quickly with a nervous face.

"What is this man doing here?" I practically yelled at the poor girl.

"He is our new investor Madam." She frighteningly answered and the moment she said that I could literally feel the world around me collapse. Does that mean I would have to work with him? I would have to work with the man who stomped my heart and left me?

"Aww, and here I thought you would be so keen working with me." He said playfully with a smirk and how much I wanted to punch it off his face but I couldn't stop admiring about how handsome he looked.

He hadn't changed a bit except for the fact that the boyish charm on him was gone. He looked like a man now but so much more handsome.

"I'm just going to have to put someone else on this project because clearly we both can't be working together." I said to him with the same mocking face.

"Well, thats not.."

"Mumma!!!" Emma said as she ran towards me and my eyes got wide open. I never wanted this to happen. Ayan cannot meet Emma. He can't meet his daughter.

A/N- Thank you for the overwhelming response and requests to continue it further. So here I am. Completing those requests.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

My next door neighbour | Updated | ✓ Від _pure_LOVE

Підліткова література

84.9K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
101K 2.7K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...