Purgatory (KNY T.GIYUU X READ...

By chxll309

"Sabito" That name is what made Tomioka Giyuu, a strong pillar, crumbles with despair and guilt. But the dead... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Discontinuing

Chapter Ten

2.2K 79 74
By chxll309

Yo... haha...
Writer's block... :'D
Hope you bear with me updating very VERY slow :'D

Btw I changed the book cover :3.
The art isn't mind but I's the one who edit it.

New Cover:

Enjoy~~
—————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

"WAAAAAA!! WHAT'S THAT NOISE?! HIS RIBS ARE BROKEN?!"
Zenitsu's loud voice rings in my ears.

I struggle to stand up with the stinging pain in my stomach.

"That boy..." Sabito whispered.

'Hm? Do you know him, Sabito?' I asked him quietly.

"Yeah. He's one of Urokodaki's student." Sabito answered.

'Urokodaki? Who's that?' I wondered.

"Just ask your Sei-sama. She knows him." Sabito answers shortly.

"EHH?! A WOMAN?!" Zenitsu's shrill scream pulls me out of my conversation with Sabito.

"A woman..?" I look up to see the boar head's mask falls down.

"A woman?!" I whisper screams as I see his face.

"What's wrong with my face huh?!" The pork- no woman shouts with a deep voice.

"That's clearly a man you dumbass" Sabito's annoyed voice rang.

'BUT HIS FACE?' I reply back silently.

"Nothing is wrong with your face! It's very handsome and good looking!" Tanjiro's cheerful voice compliments the boat woman.

"Huh?! I'll kill you!" The boar woman shouts.

"My name is Hashibira Inosuke! Remember that idiots!" Sh- he shouted at us.

"How do you write it?" I ask in a sassy voice.

"Write- write... I can't write! It's written in my under-" He suddenly stops talking as he falls backwards with bubbles going out of his mouth.

"Eh?!" I squeak, shocked that the boar woman just falls down.

"Ah... I must've given him a concussion since I head butt him so strong..." Tanjiro says in an innocent and worried voice.

'He did?!' I internally ask and I right away look at his forehead.

'IT'S NOT EVEN BLEEDING?! HOW HARD IS HIS HEAD?!' I shouts internally in shock. (Along with Zenitsu as well, but ofc reader-chan doesn't know coz she can't read Zenitsu's mind :p)
————————⚜️———————
Me, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu gives our haori to Inosuke as he's knocked out on the ground.

Me and Tanjiro gets back inside the demon house to take out some dead bodies and give them a proper burial outside the house while Zenitsu said that he'll "guard" from outside. From what? I don't know. But we let him anyways.

A few hours after we got int the house, we managed to bury most of them while digging to bury the last one.

I swiped my sweat as I help dug the ground a little deeper.

"ARGHHHHH!!" Inosuke's loud voice rang.

"Ah... he's awake..." I said internally as I continue digging a bit more then clapped both my hands to get the dirt off of them.

'That boar is loud as fuck.' Sabito said in an annoyed voice.

"No need to mention the obvious, Captain Obvious." I retort back as I climb out of the hole that I dug.

I see that Inosuke wants to fight Tanjirou again while Tanjiro explains back what they were doing. Zenitsu... is hiding behind Teruko.

'That wimp.' Sabito said again.

"Stop it asshole, everybody's a coward at some point." I said as I carefully put the body in the hole.

"Oi, woman! What the hell are you doing?!" Inosuke shouted as he sees me bury the last body.

"Are you blind? It's clear that I'm burying the bodies. You're only brawns with no brains." I told him back as I point to him, then return back to burying the body, ignoring him.

"HAH?! I'M NOT BLIND! YOU ARE!"

"JUST SHUT UP WOULD YOU?!"

"Uuuu, Teruko-chan... protect me.."

"Inosuke!!"

(It's kinda clear which is saying which XD)
————————⚜️———————

We finally go down the mountain after we finished praying for the dead.

"Arigatou, nii-san, nee-san" the three siblings said then bowed ninety degrees at us.

KYUN

"You're so cute! Don't worry about it! It's out job! Be careful out there okay?" I squealed internally because of their cuteness as I hold their hands.

'You're exaggerating...'

"Shuddup"

"CRAW CRAW!" Tanjirou's loud crow lands on Tanjirou's shoulders.

"Put your hands out!" It ordered Kiyoshi and Kiyoshi obeyed.

It then puked something on his hands as Kiyoshi cringed in disgust.

"Wisteria! It wards off demons! Keep it with you!" The crow said.

"Well you heard him." I said softly and then pat their heads.

"Hai! Arigatou!" The three said again. As they were about to leave, suddenly Zenitsu grabs on Shoichi and hugs him.

"Zenitsu?!" I and Tanjiro shouted in shock.

"Shoichi-kun! Please stay and protect me!! You're strong! So strong! Please protect me!!" He screamed as me and Tanjirou tries to pull him off Shoichi while Inosuke just slams his head to a nearby tree.

"Stop it Zenitsu!" I shout at him as I tried to pull him off while hugging his arm then pulling it away from Shoichi.

"Zenitsu! That's enough!" Tanjirou shouts as he chops Zenitsu's neck with his hand, which made Zenitsu falls unconscious.

"Waa?!" I shrieked in shock.
————————⚜️———————
"MY NAME IS HASHIBIRA INOSUKE! REMEMBER THAT!" Inosuke shouts at Tanjirou's face.

"You've said it before dummy." I said as I walked next to Tanjirou, who is between me and Inosuke and is carrying the unconscious Zenitsu.

"WELL REMEMBER IT LOSER!" Inosuke shouts again.

I just sigh tiredly. I need rest instead of shouting back and forth with this brainless boar.

'Glad you finally get it' Comes another savage sentence from Sabito.

"Yeah yeah" I roll my eyes.

"Her and my name is not loser! It's Kamado Tanjirou and she's (L/n) (Y/n)! "Tanjirou said loudly.

"Kamaboko Gonpachiro! And evil woman!" Inosuke shouts back.

"Oi! That's mean ya boar!" I shout back at him.

"Don't call (L/n)-san evil! And it's Kamado Tanjirou!" Tanjirou shouts back at Inosuke.

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU?!" An angry Zenitsu shouts at us.
————————⚜️———————
"CAW CAW! REST! TO THE WISTERIA HOUSEHOLD!" Tanjirou's crow shouts at us.

"Eh? We can rest?" Tanjirou asks the crow.

"Of course, Tanjirou. If we don't rest, we may get tired and get killed by demons." I reply to him for the crow.

"Ohh, that makes sense." Tanjirou replied.

So we walk to the nearest Wisteria House.
—————————————————
Taisho secret

Tanjirou sees (Y/n) as a lovely maiden and assumes she already had a partner or some sort. He had the littlest crush on her but would ignore the feeling.

—————————————————
And that's all for today's chap~~.

Sorry if it took too long for another update :'D.

Hope yall have a good day or night~

Love,
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 580 11
Giyuu Tomioka, president of the Asakusa Academy. Shinobu Kocho Member of the student council in the Asakusa Academy falls in love with Giyuu Tomioka ...
213K 5.1K 35
Sabito survived final selection, barely. But everyone he knew thinks he's dead. Too scared to face the world, he hides for years. He carries out his...
27.6K 608 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
207K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...