Chapter Eight

ohmahgahd

oh
mah
gahd

AM I SEEING SHIT RIGHT?! OMFG

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS YALL I CAN'T- AKDHAJHDSNBDS

🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍

Okok on to the story :3
—————————————————
Third Person's POV
Not long after we run, we see a house in between the trees.

"A... house..?" (Y/n) whispers to herself.

"It smells weird here... like blood..." Tanjiro warns as he close his nose with his calloused hands.

"Look Tanjiro, Zenitsu. There's kids." (Y/n) says as she walks to two kids hugging each other, not far from the house.

"Hello!" (Y/n) cheerfully greeted. Seeing the kids flinched in fear, she lightly tilt her head in confusion.

"Ah... we come here not to harm you! Here... a bird! It's cute right?" Tanjiro said as he suddenly comes closer then shows Zenitsu's small bird.

Seeing Tanjiro's soft nature, the two kids relaxed their stiff forms.

"Can you two explain what's going on?" (Y/n) asks softly to the two kids.

"Our big brother... he's taken by a demon! It grabbed him and dragged him here without giving us a second look!" The boy said in fear as he hugs his little sister.

"Wah, both of you are brave! Don't worry, we'll save your big brother!" Tanjiro said softly at them.

"Ne Tanjiro... (Y/n)-san... what's.... this noise?" Zenitsu's voice suddenly rings out of no where.

(Y/n) turn around to look at the blonde boy and see his hand covering his ears.

"What sound? I don't hear any sounds." Tanjiro claims.

I nod at what Tanjiro said, "Yeah... me too."

Suddenly a body dropped out of the window of the building.

My eyes widen as I quickly cover the eyes of the two kids in front of me.

"Don't look..." (Y/n) said as her eyes can't stop staring in horror at the body.

Tanjiro quickly run towards the body and hugs it.

"Sir! Are you okay?!" Tanjiro asks frantically as he holds the man carefully.