Chapter Ten

Yo... haha...
Writer's block... :'D
Hope you bear with me updating very VERY slow :'D

Btw I changed the book cover :3.
The art isn't mind but I's the one who edit it.

New Cover:

Enjoy~~—————————————————(Y/n)'s POV

Enjoy~~
—————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

"WAAAAAA!! WHAT'S THAT NOISE?! HIS RIBS ARE BROKEN?!"
Zenitsu's loud voice rings in my ears.

I struggle to stand up with the stinging pain in my stomach.

"That boy..." Sabito whispered.

'Hm? Do you know him, Sabito?' I asked him quietly.

"Yeah. He's one of Urokodaki's student." Sabito answered.

'Urokodaki? Who's that?' I wondered.

"Just ask your Sei-sama. She knows him." Sabito answers shortly.

"EHH?! A WOMAN?!" Zenitsu's shrill scream pulls me out of my conversation with Sabito.

"A woman..?" I look up to see the boar head's mask falls down.

"A woman?!" I whisper screams as I see his face.

"What's wrong with my face huh?!" The pork- no woman shouts with a deep voice.

"That's clearly a man you dumbass" Sabito's annoyed voice rang.

'BUT HIS FACE?' I reply back silently.

"Nothing is wrong with your face! It's very handsome and good looking!" Tanjiro's cheerful voice compliments the boat woman.

"Huh?! I'll kill you!" The boar woman shouts.

"My name is Hashibira Inosuke! Remember that idiots!" Sh- he shouted at us.

"How do you write it?" I ask in a sassy voice.

"Write- write... I can't write! It's written in my under-" He suddenly stops talking as he falls backwards with bubbles going out of his mouth.

"Eh?!" I squeak, shocked that the boar woman just falls down.

"Ah... I must've given him a concussion since I head butt him so strong..." Tanjiro says in an innocent and worried voice.

'He did?!' I internally ask and I right away look at his forehead.

'IT'S NOT EVEN BLEEDING?! HOW HARD IS HIS HEAD?!' I shouts internally in shock. (Along with Zenitsu as well, but ofc reader-chan doesn't know coz she can't read Zenitsu's mind :p)
————————⚜️———————
Me, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu gives our haori to Inosuke as he's knocked out on the ground.

Me and Tanjiro gets back inside the demon house to take out some dead bodies and give them a proper burial outside the house while Zenitsu said that he'll "guard" from outside. From what? I don't know. But we let him anyways.