Chapter Eleven

Lez continue our journey babies!!

Enjoy~
—————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

When we finally arrived to the nearest Wisteria House, an old lady suddenly opened the door.

"Oh? The Demon Slayer Corps... please come in..." she said softly.

Inosuke suddenly walked to her and pokes her hair.

"She seems weak." He said while poking her hair.

"Inosuke! That's impolite, get your hands off of her!" I scold him at his actions.

"Kyaa!! A monster!" Zenitsu suddenly screams.

"Oi!" Tanjirou chops Zenitsu's head as the old lady finally lets us in.
————————⚜️———————
"Woah... to get treated this well without us having to pay..." I whispered as I see the food prepared for us.

"It's the monster lady!" Zenitsu screams again.

"Oi!" Me and Tanjirou chops his head in the same time.

While we eat, Inosuke's loud munching and his inappropriate ways of eating kind of disturbs me.

"Oi, you eat with chopsticks. Not with your hands." Zenitsu say to Inosuke. But Inosuke completely ignore him.

He suddenly took a handful of food from Tanjirou's plate then eat it as he gives out one creepy chuckle.

I sigh internally looking at his behavior.

"Boys..."

'Not all boys are like that you know.' Sabito replies in my head.

"Here, you can take some more if you're that hungry." Tanjirou said as he gives Inosuke another bowl from his portion.

'See?' Sabito's confident voice lingers in my head as if he's trying to show how wrong I am.

'I actually am trying to show you how wrong you are, idiot.' Sabito's sassy voice came back.

"Tch.... dammit..." I cursed internally at Sabito's win.

"It's not supposed to be like that!!" Inosuke grumbles as he pulls his hair.

"Is he dumb..?" I mumble with a deadpan face, looking at the boar boy.
————————⚜️———————
"Here's your futon... for the young lady, your futon have been provided in the room right next to this room." The old lady right away says as we open the door to the boys' rooms.

"The monster lady!-" Tanjirou chops his head for the umpth time.

"Thank you for your hospitality, obaa-san." I bow a bit at her to thank her.

She smiled at us then went away, probably taking care of the other customers.

Inosuke quickly slides into one of the futon.

"I'm sleeping here! First one to get it, no one's going to take it!-"

"It's okay! Where do you want to sleep, Zenitsu?" Tanjirou said quickly, not really caring if Inosuke took his supposed to be futon.

Me, standing beside Zenitsu, just sweat dropped at how dumb he is.

"Is he for real?" I ask internally, actually expecting Sabito to at least reply with something.

He doesn't.

"Dammit Sabito"

'Well, what do you want me to answer, woman?'