Chapter Two

A/N
So Imma put my OC here to be (Y/n)'s sensei!! :3~ Well my OC's breath is originally ice, but since @B0kuN0Her0Acad3mia voted Breath of Darkness b4 the deadline, I'll use the Breath of Darkness. Still giving thanks to @-Akalau to still vote for Breath of Ice and others who might vote as well :"). Welp, lez go into da story~
—————————————————

(Y/n)'s POV
2 weeks later

I stayed quiet, sulking on my bed. I haven't eaten properly, and I've been getting weaker and weaker.

The guy I met in my dreams, Sabito. We still met each other every time in my dreams. He asked for my help that could change something big. Of course I was confused...

Flashback:
"Ne, Sabito-kun... what do you want me to help you with? It's been around 2 weeks that you've asked for my help, but you didn't explain anything..." I asked, sitting next to him on a water like surface.

Sabito just chuckled. "Well, you really can't help me with that weak body of yours. Take care of yourself. Then maybe you can help me." He said as he flicks my forehead.

I felt my head pushed backwards, but I felt no pain.

"Eehhh... but seriously though..." I pouted as I rub my forehead.

Sabito smiled at me. "As I said, until you get better. If you don't then I'll wait. Then we'll just talk like this all night in your dreams~"

Flashback ends

'Seriously though.. doesn't he want me to help him? And I can't get over my grandma's death...' I think to myself as I feel my tears starting to flow out again. I whimpered quietly as I hug my sheets tighter.

Dug

'W-what?'

Dug

' That's... the sound of foot steps..?'

Dug

"Wh-who are you? Show yourself!" I said as I tried to get up. But really it's hard as pain took over my body for staying in the same position for quite a while.

"Ara? Hello~ Are you okay, onee-chan?~" a soft voice rang out behind me.

"KYAA!! " I screamed as I fell back wards to my butt. (Ye butt. :3)

"E-eh?! Onee-chan, are you okay? That does sound it hurts~" The voice asked me. I looked up to see who it is.

A beautiful teenager. She looks around 14 or 15 years old. She have soft icy blue eyes. Her flowing white hair, ombre to light icy blue to her back. Half of her hair is tied up to the back with a light blue butterfly pin. Her bangs, to the side is still seen. She wore a similar clothes like Tomioka-san, but with no haori. A light blue katana on her waist with a sheath with the same color as her hair. She wore a pair of dark grey stockings. Instead of pants, she wore a skirt with a gold colored pattern on the right side.

(This is what she looks like if my explanation's not clear. As I said she was supposed to be an Ice Breather, but now she's a Darkness Breather for the sake of YOUR story :3)

 As I said she was supposed to be an Ice Breather, but now she's a Darkness Breather for the sake of YOUR story :3)

"Wh-who are you..?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Ara, I'm sorry for being rude!~ My name is Yukihime Seiko!~ What about yours? Why do you look sick? Waaa, you're so skinny.. do you wanna eat? Have you even eaten for today?!~  How old are you? What's your name?~" She asked as she crouched in front of me with a worried expression on her face.

'Tha-that's... a lot of questions at once.. and did she just asked for my name twice..?' I asked myself, a little bit creeped out.

"U-um... my name is (L/n) (Y/n)... I'm 16 years old... and do-don't worry! I just look like this!! I'm not hungry or anyth-" As if on cue, my stomach grumbles loudly. My face flushed red as I stopped talking.

"Pfft- hehe~ So you're hungry. Don't worry! Leave this Yukihime Seiko something to cook!!" She exclaims as she stand up again. She started to walk out the door but suddenly turned back.

"Oh! And please don't go anywhere!~" Was the last thing she said before going out.

————————⚜️———————
A few minutes later...

"(Y/n)-chan!!" I jolted awake.

"Y-yes?!" I squeaked in shock.

'Fi-first name basis already?!'

"The food's ready~ Come on!~" She pulls my hand and leads me towards the dining table.

"Tadaa!!" She said as she presented the food.

"O...murice..." I whispered as I slowly take a sit on one of the chairs.

"Hm!~" She squealed a bit as she jump-walked to the opposite side.

""Ittadakimasu!!"" We both said in the same time.

I slowly take a bite of the food.

"Okaa-san!! This is yummy!!"

A tear fell out of my eyes. I remembered my mother's cooking... it's so warm... and yummy...

I eat faster and faster as I savor the taste.

Yukihime looks at me eating from the other side of the table then smiled.

"Good to know that you like it!" She said as she took a bite from her food.

"It...taste like..."

"Like?"

"Home... it's... warm and yummy..." I whispered quietly as I finished eating.

Her eyes widen a bit as she heard what I said.

"Pfft- haha! Okay~ I'll cook for you again next time!!~" She said as she continues eating.

"Okay.." I said as I smile at her eating figure.

'Wait... again? Wait what?'

"W-wait... what do you mean with... again..?" I asked her cautiously.

She stopped eating for a while and smiled.

"Well, as I was just about to finish my food, I wanna explain to it to you. But you caught on well, so I'll just explain now~" She said as she push her food to the side.

"B-but it'll get cold..."

"Don't worry, I can cook more~" She assures me.

So then she explains.

"Your grandmother's death isn't just the doing of a killer. Police must've been checking around the area for some time right?"

"Eh?... yes... and they found-"

"Nothing?" She cuts me off. Saying the exact word I was about to say.

"Nothing..."

"Because that's not just an ordinary killer or murderers...

They are demons."

————————⚜️———————
Okieee so that's for today's chapter...

I'M SOWWY!! I UPDATED SO SLOWWW I DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSE!!! ;-;-;-;-;;. I'm just a lazy bum... :"). AND MY WIFI'S NOT WORKING ANY BETTER LIKE HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO :").

Welp, now I'm gonna try to make the other one as quick as possible~

Thanks for reading!! Meet you guys in the next chapter~