Prologue

"Ara, if it isn't (Y/n)-chan? It's been so long." The voice of an old woman greets her.

"Hehe, konnichiwa obaa-san. Yes it is. I think... uhm... 2 years?" A young 16 years old maiden said while smilling a bright smile to her beloved grandmother.

Her grandmother hold her soft (s/c) hands and smile. "Your hands are as pretty as ever, (Y/n). Oh, my little grandchild is now a grown woman! Have you been married already?" Her grandmother ask cheerfully.

(Y/n)'s soft (s/c) colored cheeks glow bright red. "O-o-obaa-san! I'm still too young!" She exclaims with her unoccupied hand covering her red face.

"Fufufu, okay sweetheart. It's already night time and you must be tired from your journey. Go get some rest." Her grandmother smiled and lets go of her hand.

"Okay, arigatou obaa-san." (Y/n) stands up and hurriedly go into her room along with her luggage.

(Y/n) have been living in the cities after her parents' death to find work and send money to her grandmother. This weekend is one of the rare weekends where she could go back to her village and take care of her grandmother.

(Y/n) quickly unpack her luggage and change her modern clothes into a normal (f/c) colored kimono with a (s/f/c) colored flower pattern that her mother had sewn for her a few years back.

She got out of her room and helped her grandmother in the kitchen.

"Obaa-san, what do you want to eat for dinner today?" (Y/n) ask her grandmother softly.

"Anything's fine, my dear." Her shaky voice answered.

"Um... obaa-san..."

"Yes?"

"When did you last buy groceries?"

"..."

"..."

"Ano.."

"Daijoubu obaa-san. I'll buy it now." She quickly ties her hair up and get to the doorsteps.

"Ah, dakedo..."

"Daijoubu! I promise I won't be long!" (Y/n) smiled cheerfully as a basket is already hanging from her arms.

"Ittekimasu!"

"Itterashai.."
————————⚜️———————
"Hm... let's just make something simple... in this time, not a lot of shops are open.." (Y/n) mumbles as she walks around the village.

"Hm?" (Y/n) looks to the side.

'Something just pass through?'

(Y/n) goes to where she saw the shadow. "Nothing.. maybe just my imagination."

As she was about to head back, she saw a butterfly flying across her face.
It's color is a pretty red and black, which she had never seen before.

The butterfly flies away as (Y/n) follows the little fellow. The butterfly keeps on speeding up.

"Wait! Where are you going...?" (Y/n) stops on her trails when she realizes how dark it is.

"A... forest?" (Y/n) whispered. She turns around only to see nothing but darkness. "Eh?! I'm lost!"

"Uhu..." (Y/n) walks around the forest to see a way out which is useless since all she see is black with a little light from the moon.

"It's already too late... I'll just sleep here... but what if there's a wild animal? Hiyy!! Arghh, what should I do?" (Y/n) mumbles.

"I'll... just climb on a tree?"
And she did just that.

She got some hardships and a few times almost falling, but she managed. She puts her basket next to her then lean on the tree as she slowly gets to sleep.
————————⚜️———————
She opened her eyes to see nothing but water.

"Wher-" she choked as she realized she can't breathe.

Her mouth wide open as if trying to call for help. She tries to reach her hand to the surface, but no matter how she tried, she just sunk deeper.

Her lungs are burning as if a wild fire is spreading in her. Her body goes limp as her eyes shut-

*cough* *cough*

She gasped for air as she sits up. She looks around and see nothing but white.

"Where... where am I?"

"Hello" an unfamiliar voice echoes through the space.

(Y/n) lets out a loud gasp as she turns around to see a young boy. He have a messy peach colored hair with bright grey eyes.

He tilted his head as he ask her, "What's wrong?"

(Y/n) just breathes heavily as she tries to calm herself down. "Are you... the one who saved me?"

"Of course! Can't let a young lady like you just drown right?!" He said cheerfully.

"A...arigatou.." (Y/n) speaks with a soft voice.

"Why... are you here?" (Y/n) ask the young man.

"I want to ask you a favor!" The boy exclaims cheerfully.

"As you saved my life earlier... *sigh* what do you need?" (Y/n) said as she agrees to help him.

"Thanks" the boy said as he walks toward (Y/n). His body grows bigger like an adult as well as his face that turns mature.

He reached out his hand to hold (Y/n)'s cheek as she only looks at him with shocked eyes.

"Really... arigatou" his words sounds like an echo in (Y/n)'s head. She can't help but lean her head to his hand as she gets more relaxed then sleeps.

————————⚜️———————
Ok, the end for prologueeee.
Sry it's weird ;-;
I'll make sure to update every week uwu.
Byee, have a great day~