Chapter Four

Ok so I started watching Magi: Adventure of Sinbad :3. IT'S SATISFYING TO FINALLY WATCH IT AFTER A LONG TIME BEING CURIOUS ABOUT IT- AKDHAKSH

Ok into the story now~
—————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

"...up"

"...ke...up"

"(L/N)-SAN!!"

"WOAH!" I fell as my ears ring from the loud voice.

"Itta..." I whimpered a bit as I hold my ears.

"Gomenne, (L/n)-san. But Onee-chan told us to wake you up..." Kiyo said as the other two nods with worried eyes.

"Ohh, nono it's fine. Arigatou~" I smiled at them as I stand up.

"The bath is that way, (L/n)-san! You can change into this first!" Sumi said as she points out a folded blue and white hakama.

"Ah.. arigatou na~" I said as I pat their heads.
————————⚜️———————

I tie my hair with a small (f/c) colored ribbon then stand up as I looked at myself again in the mirror. (If you have short hair then just make it like a ribbon sticks onto your hair :3)

What used to be my dirty (h/l) hair, had became silky and (h/c) locks. My dull (e/c) eyes became a bit brighter.

I let out a sigh.

"Ok. Let's not make Yukihime-san wait." I walked out to the field in the back, where the three little kids told me to meet Yukihime-san.

In the distance, I see her standing as the wind blows her white hair. My eyes widen at the sight.

'She... she's... like a goddess...'

I snapped out of it soon. "What are you thinking (L/n) (Y/n) ?!" I whispered as I slapped my cheeks.

"Ara? Why do you slap your cheeks? Hora, they're red now!" A sudden voice from behind me suddenly rang.

"E-eh.... HIEEEEEE!!!" I screamed as I turn back.

"YU-YU-YU-YU-YUKIHIME-SAN?!"

'Her footsteps have no sound?! Even I can't sense her presence!'

"Hai~ Now. Let's work hard together!" She exclaimed cheerfully as she hold both of my hands in her grip.

"HA-HAI!!" I exclaimed.

1st Day of Training

Yukihime-san started with explaining what breaths are and the branches of the breaths. Then we spar since she told me to. No matter how many times, I don't even last a second. Her wooden training katana always either jabs me in my chest, stomach, leg, arm, or anywhere. It's unpredictable and fast. My body hurts everywhere...

5th Day of Training.

Yukihime-san told me to start with my stamina. She told me to run 50 laps around the Butterfly Estate as starters. If I slow down, even for a bit, she'll always find out and told me to run 5 more laps. Oh and side note, today I finally met the owner of the Butterfly Estate, Kocho-san. She and Yukihime-san somehow looks familiar in a way... but let's just focus on the training from now on.

20th Day of Training.

Yukihime-san explained about the Breath of Darkness and the stances.

Breath of Darkness (Yami no Kokyū)

First style: Darkness Waltz

Second style: Raging Boomerang

Third style: Wavering of the Night