Orochimaru's Creation (Kakash...

By OctoberHatake

~Book one~ Being Orochimaru's strongest and most favorite creation; her life's been hell.. until now. (Y/N) h... More

Escaped
Hatake
A friend?
Kagune
Hope
New friends?
Team 7
Riku
Bonding
Liquid courage
Consequences?
Beyond the gates
Uneasy
Raincheck
Done taking it slow
Healing
First date
Old man
Hospital roomies
Lemon scented
Invasion of the mind
Just a little filler
M.I.A.
Sacrifice
Captured
Kabuto
A/N:
Attempt One
And so it begins
How Long?
On the edge
Devoured
Home
Different
Babysitters
Thank you
A Reminder
WHY
Awkward but necessary
Heartbreak
XJiraiya 👀
Mistakes
Something's not right
Suspicious
Team Hatake and (l/n)
Freedom
Why me?
The calm
Land of Earth
Blurred lines
Dream, Dream, Dream
The truth
Impulsive and confused
Forever

Thrown together again

1.2K 43 14
By OctoberHatake

As Jiraiya and I sat with Naruto; the consequences from last night were heavy. I was fighting everything to not fall asleep in my bowl of ramen.

"(Y/N)!," Naruto startled me awake yet again.

"Yes, Naruto?," I dusted off my non-dusty pants and turned to him.

"Are you okay?," he squinted his eyes at me.

I laughed, "I'm great Naruto. Just didn't sleep well."

I heard Jiraiya mumble something from the other side of Naruto. Even though I didn't hear him; I threw something at him. Considering my previous statement; it was probably something Naruto didn't need to hear.

When Naruto finished he gave me a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow (y/n). Sasuke and I are supposed to meet up and train soon."

I ruffled his hair, "Okay kid; I'll see you tomorrow. Kick his ass."

He laughed and waved at us as he ran off towards the training grounds.

I turned to Jiraiya, "We should probably go talk to Tsunade."

He nodded, "She'll be glad to see a smile on your face shorty."

~

As soon as we walked in; she started questioning Jiraiya about me.

"How'd she do?," she looked between us.

Jiraiya and I looked between each other before he signaled for me to take the lead.

All I did was walk up to her desk and smile.

She practically jumped over her desk and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Finally!"

I was kind of taken back by the sudden sign of affection; but I relished in it anyways.

When she let me go; she sat back down and started chuckling nervously.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "What is it?"

She grinned at me, "Uhm. So I need Jiraiya to go on a mission for me. He's the only one I can trust to do it..,"she trailed off.

I waited silently for her to continue.

"Eh he, I still need someone to monitor you for a bit; and the only one I have available is-."

"You can't be serious," I crossed my arms over my chest.

The doors opened and of course; in walked Kakashi.

"You wanted to see me Lady Tsunade?," he glanced between Jiraiya and i as he spoke.

"Yes-."

"Can't I just go with Jiraiya on the mission?"

She shot me a glare for interrupting her, "No. I need you here; I plan on introducing you to the elders. I'm pushing for you to be made a jonin soon."

I was honestly surprised. I never really thought about becoming an actual ninja, "You're not going to make me genin first?"

She shook her head, "Everyone in this room knows you're strong enough to at least be jonin."

I bowed, "Thank you Lady Tsunade. But-."

She groaned, "No buts (y/n). Until I can be certain that you're okay alone; Kakashi will be watching after you."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes Lady Tsunade."

"Good, now all of you go. Jiraiya; head out immediately."

~Kohona gates~

Kakashi silently followed Jiraiya and I the whole way. I could tell we were both dreading being stuck with each other.

Jiraiya wrapped me into a bear hug and sat me down, "Be good shorty. Don't give Hatake too much hell."

I couldn't help but laugh, "I'll try my best not to old man."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, "I'll be back before you know it."

I hit his arm and smiled, "Be safe out there."

He returned my smile and started walking out of the gates.
As the gates began to close he turned and smiled at me again and waved, "I love you shorty!"

I felt a tear roll down my face, "I love you too old man!" And just like that the gates closed.

I stood there for a minute; wiping my cheeks. I may love the old man; but I didn't want the man I was IN love with seeing me cry right now.

When I got myself together, I turned to see Kakashi just standing there with his nose in his book.

Seeing him liked that made me feel like nothing had changed. I wanted to run and throw my arms around his neck so badly.

I couldn't though.

I walked to stand by him, "You can sleep in the guest room. Let's go."

I didn't wait for a response; I just started walking.

He quickly matched my pace beside me, "So why do you need a babysitter again?"

My heart began to race; after everything with his dad.. I was scared to tell him. I didn't know how he'd react.

I cleared my throat, "Uh, I'm not sure honestly."

"Hmm."

"Hmm?"

"Sounds like you're lying; but I won't pry."

The rest of our walk was in silence; which I was incredibly thankful for.

"Kashi!"

I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling. She was the last person I wanted to see. But Kakashi stopped; so I unfortunately I had to as well.

She wrapped her arms around Kakashi, "What are you doing Kashi? I thought you had to see the hokage?"

She let go and didn't hide her obvious glare at me.

"I did; she needs me to watch over (y/n)," he exuded his usual nonchalant demeanor.

"Why does she need a babysitter?"

I couldn't stay silent; I hated when people talked like I wasn't right in front of them.

"His mission is none of your business. Now I'd like to go home. Let's go Kakashi."

"Home? You're staying with her?"

I spoke before he could say anything, "Unfortunately, and no you're not staying with him before you ask."

"Well I want to at least know why he's got to stay with you."

I stepped forward and glared into her eyes, "I said it's none of your business."

She continued like I didn't say anything, "Does she not trust you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Hurry with her. I'll be waiting at my home. You know where I live."

I started to walk away but I felt Hanare grab at my arm. I quickly snatched it from her grasp, "Don't touch me!"

I didn't realize that I had snatched my arm with so much force; that it stopped the sleeve of the shirt I was wearing.

"You and I aren't close enough for you to touch me like that," I was so angry that I was shaking.

"Well don't walk away when I'm trying to speak to you," she put her hands on her hips.

I closed the distance between us quickly and grabbed her by the collar of her outfit, "Don't think that just because you mean something to Kakashi; that I won't hesitate to kick your ass. You won't be pregnant forever Hanare."

"Kakashi! Get her away!," she whined.

He had stayed silent this whole time for some reason. I had almost forgot he was standing there honestly.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him. I expected him to yell or something; but he instead grabbed my arm and pulled my wrist into view.

Fuck.

I suddenly felt weak and puny under his gaze. He grabbed my other arm and pulled the sleeve down to inspect it as well.

I needed to leave. Now.

I snatched myself from his grasp.

We both stared at each other; not listening to a thing Hanare was saying.

He began to reach out to me again; but I couldn't stand the way he was looking at me anymore.

I used my kagune to launch myself into the air and started jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

I just wanted to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
54K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...
15.1K 648 39
What happens when a fan of aot's gets taken to that world. Probably not all that fun. But y/n is determined to make the most out of it, she has a r...
23.6K 608 19
She was shy and quite. He was rambunctious and loud. She was insecure and timid. He was egotistical and brave. She was kind and calm. He was rude and...