๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ‡‰ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ayahize

[๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŠ & ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; words couldnt explain
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ; detentions
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ; moving in
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ; stay w me tonight ?
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ; it's like you died too
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ; protective
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; running after u
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ; kiss me
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; mind on someone else
please read <3
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; invading all of ur senses
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; u really know how to make a guys heart race.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ; i hate you
hey
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; cant keep pretending
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; thats why i f*cked ur b*tch
๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
100k !
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
helloooo:))
๐ŸคฏWHAT THE ACTUALY F-

๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

8.4K 191 119
By ayahize

_______

you stood at your locker, robert going on about some girl he met at a party, you zoned out hearing bits and parts of it. your mind resorted to mattia, you couldn't get him out of your head. you two have talked only a few times over the past weeks, nothing more,

robert leaned against the lockers and tilted his head to the left. "and i could tell she was so into me just by the way she looked at me." he reminisced.

you nodded, maintaining the eye contact.

"so i asked her on a date and..." robert said trailing off, his eyes moving from yours to behind you. "and what?" you exclaimed.

"um y/n, don't turn around." he said. you rolled your eyes and ignored him then turned around.

you saw a guy and a girl making out on the lockers on the other side of the room. you shrugged it off, and turned back around.

"what is that the girl or something.." you said confused.

he shook his head, "you don't still have a thing for mattia, right?"

you nervously laughed and playfully punched his shoulder, "duh, of course not why?"

"thank god, well because.." he said and he looked behind you once again. "god robert why do you keep looking beh-" you started, but you turned around to see mattia's hand in his exes hand.

"what the fuck." you mumbled.

"hey guys." mattia said holding up his interwind hand to wave while walking by.

you lifted up your hand for a second. you waited for them to go before looking back at robert.

"are you fucking kidding me?" roberts eyes widened, "that's exactly why i asked.." he said.

"out of everyone he goes back to his ex!" you whined. robert shrugged, "so?"

"so... she's just gonna hurt him like the last time." you said and crossed your arms over your chest angrily. "you remember the last time?"

you nodded, "yea, we hated each other then but i remember he came over, he used to vent to derek for weeks about her."

"damn."

"i know, he's so stupid sometimes." you said and shook your head. you looked up at robert to see him looking at the girl to the right.

"gotta go." he said before walking over to the girl.

you giggled then went back to your locker and put your stuff away before walking outside.

"need a ride?" someone said from behind you.

you turned to see mattia. "derek took the car." he said. you rolled your eyes, "another party?"

he shrugged, "said something about a girlfriend." he said, making you laugh. "a girlfriend, shocking."

"i know." he said, walking over to someone's car. you followed along as he got in the drivers seat. you got in the back. "who's car is this?"

"my friend zach's, he's coming in a minute." and just as he said that the passenger door opened.

"wassup tia." the boy said as he put his seatbelt on. he looked in the back and made contact with you. "zach." he said.

"cute." you blurted. you shook your head, "i meant y/n." a small smirk came upon zach's face. "nice to meet you." he said giving you a small but noticeable wink. you smiled and put your headphones in as soon as he turned around.

"she's derek's sister." mattia said as he pulled out of the school parking lot.

zach turned himself toward mattia. "derek's?" he said. "damn derek never told me he had a hot sister." he said in a low voice, whispering at the end.

mattia gave him a look. "just saying.. i wish you woulda told me about her sooner, i would've boned that soo many times already." he whispered again to him.

mattia rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh, "dude, shut the fuck up."

zach glanced at you looking at the window. "her hairs the perfect length for my hand t-" he started before mattia cut him off.

"zach stop talking about dereks little sis like that. i'm bout to tell his ass."

"it's alright you won't have to tell him, he'll already know tonight the way she'll be screaming my name." he joked.

"zach, don't stop!" he said in a girls voice. "isn't that how she sounded when the both of y-"

mattia cut him of by suddenly pulling over and opened his car door. "get out the car." mattia said through gritted teeth.

you took out your headphones from your ears, "what's going on?" you looked between mattia and zach.

"i was only joking man."

"i don't care, you don't talk about her like that especially not around me." mattia said defensively, and stepped out the car.

"well fuck man, that bitch turned you into a bitch." he said laughing a little.

"get out." he said, his voice slowly growing louder. "uhh, can you guys please not fight here over your mattia's little girlfriend."

"it's about you, dipshit." mattia said angrily.

your mouth formed into a 'o'.

"fine, y/n get out the car."

"i'm not fighting you mattia." you said holding your hands up.

"idiot." he mumbled and opened your door and grabbed your arm.

"apologize to her, and we'll be chill." mattia said, closing your door.

"i'm sorry for telling the truth?" zach said. mattia spit on the ground before trying to walk over to his side of the car. "mattia." you grabbed his hand. he looked over at you and to the both your hands intertwined. he let out a sigh and relaxed his shoulders.

"we'll walk home." you said looking to mattia then zach.

zach got out and went to the drivers seat. "fuck you, talk to me when you aren't so defensive polibio." zach said and stuck his middle finger at him before driving away.

you turned to face mattia, "you alright?"

he nodded and let go of your hand to run his hand over his face. "i'm chill."

"come on." you said and started walking in front of him.

"so what was that all about?" you asked, as the two of you walked side by side.

"stuff about you but i don't care to talk about it anymore it's over." he said. "okay." you said softly.

you two walked in silence for a few minutes, the two of you looking over at each other at different times, " .. so jenna huh?"

he nodded, "what about her?"

"she's your girlfriend again?"

"isn't it obvious."

you scoffed.

"what?"

you shrugged, "nothing."

"what now?"

"it's nothing mattia."

"somethings on your mind."

"yeah it's just that.. jenna.."

"jenna what?"

you sighed.

"nevermind."

"stop doing that."

"doing what?"

"saying it's nothing, or nevermind. what's on your mind?"

"i forgot.." you said not wanting to cause anymore drama in your relationship.

"im gonna get it out of you soon enough." he said. you laughed, "okay sure."

once you said that you both looked over and seen your house. you grabbed your keys and went inside.

"are you gonna tell me now?"

"no mattia! just forget i said anything." you said your voice raising a little.

he took a step back noticing your annoyance.

"sorry," you said giving him an apologetic look, "i think i need a nap."

he nodded and walked over to the kitchen to get a water to cool down.

________
[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

p.s.
don't get me wrong about jenna she's actually super sweet pero i didn't know who's name to use 😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1K 123
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘ ? ๐‘‡๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›...
455K 3.2K 67
Just random imagines My english is kinda bad so sorry if I make couple mistakes
86.9K 962 38
If you like sad sappy stuff then read ahead๐Ÿช