𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ; mind on someone else

______

"where were you?"

"had to go to the bathroom real quick." mattia lied to the girl sitting next to derek and her friend asleep.

"take me home?" she asked after looking over to see the two sleeping.

mattia nodded and threw on a jacket. she got up and stretched before following behind mattia to your car that he and derek were aloud to drive sometimes.

"give me your phone." she said to mattia, while putting on her seatbelt.

"why?"

"directions." she said holding out her hand, he put his phone in her hand and she went on google maps to type in her address.

once the two of them arrived to her house mattia parked in the driveway.

"i had a nice time tonight." she said to him.

he nodded in agreement but didn't even remember the movie they were watching. "right."

she turned his head so he could look at her with her hand and leaned in to kiss him, mattia instantly kissed back.

the girl climbed over to mattia and sat on his lap, and deepened the kiss, making things get more heated.

she took off her shirt and took off his after. she unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand into his boxers, making him moan at her cold touch.

"fuck y/n." mattia whispered breathing heavier, he closed his eyes from the pleasure.

"wait," the girl said, pulling away from him to look at him in the eyes.

"why did you stop?" mattia said slowly opening his eyes and raising his eyebrow.

"who's y/n?" she asked.

"i meant... maddie." he said, hesitating at first before guessing her name.

"oh." she said and smirked and went back to kissing him, but he couldn't keep his mind off of you.

"wait stop." mattia pushed her back lightly.

"what's wrong?"

"i can't do this."

"why not?"

"my mind is something else."

"more like someone else." she said climbing back over to her seat.

"look i'm sorry it's just-" mattia started,

"it's just you're into someone else? don't worry i totally get it, whole time i'm over here thinking of you as timothee chalamet everytime we kiss."

"what? timothee.." mattia mumbled. "anyways, i don't even know why i'm thinking about this girl the way i am."

"y/n?" she whispered, mattia nodded.

"well do you love her?"

"what.. no i don't love her , i hate her and that's what's weird about this."

"you hate her but you're thinking about her when we were about to have sex. seems to me like it's more love then hate." she said putting her head through her shirt.

"i don't love her .. i can't love her. shit i don't even know what to think about her it's like one minute i'm stuck staring at her thinking of the things i could do to her the next i want to chop her head off."

"you know?" mattia said, looking over to the girl. "i don't know but i could tell you what i do know.."

"what is that?"