𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

_______

you stood at your locker, robert going on about some girl he met at a party, you zoned out hearing bits and parts of it. your mind resorted to mattia, you couldn't get him out of your head. you two have talked only a few times over the past weeks, nothing more,

robert leaned against the lockers and tilted his head to the left. "and i could tell she was so into me just by the way she looked at me." he reminisced.

you nodded, maintaining the eye contact.

"so i asked her on a date and..." robert said trailing off, his eyes moving from yours to behind you. "and what?" you exclaimed.

"um y/n, don't turn around." he said. you rolled your eyes and ignored him then turned around.

you saw a guy and a girl making out on the lockers on the other side of the room. you shrugged it off, and turned back around.

"what is that the girl or something.." you said confused.

he shook his head, "you don't still have a thing for mattia, right?"

you nervously laughed and playfully punched his shoulder, "duh, of course not why?"

"thank god, well because.." he said and he looked behind you once again. "god robert why do you keep looking beh-" you started, but you turned around to see mattia's hand in his exes hand.

"what the fuck." you mumbled.

"hey guys." mattia said holding up his interwind hand to wave while walking by.

you lifted up your hand for a second. you waited for them to go before looking back at robert.

"are you fucking kidding me?" roberts eyes widened, "that's exactly why i asked.." he said.

"out of everyone he goes back to his ex!" you whined. robert shrugged, "so?"

"so... she's just gonna hurt him like the last time." you said and crossed your arms over your chest angrily. "you remember the last time?"

you nodded, "yea, we hated each other then but i remember he came over, he used to vent to derek for weeks about her."

"damn."

"i know, he's so stupid sometimes." you said and shook your head. you looked up at robert to see him looking at the girl to the right.

"gotta go." he said before walking over to the girl.

you giggled then went back to your locker and put your stuff away before walking outside.

"need a ride?" someone said from behind you.

you turned to see mattia. "derek took the car." he said. you rolled your eyes, "another party?"

he shrugged, "said something about a girlfriend." he said, making you laugh. "a girlfriend, shocking."

"i know." he said, walking over to someone's car. you followed along as he got in the drivers seat. you got in the back. "who's car is this?"

"my friend zach's, he's coming in a minute." and just as he said that the passenger door opened.

"wassup tia." the boy said as he put his seatbelt on. he looked in the back and made contact with you. "zach." he said.