𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 ; stay w me tonight ?

" the orange one." derek said.

" no the pink one." mattia butted in.

" nevermind the white shirt y/n the white shirt." derek said, mattia agreeing.

" you're moving in?!" you yelled, dropping the shirts.

" relax it's not like i didn't already live here before it's just more... official now." he said.

" you can't just live here. i don't accept that."

"listen y/n.. he needs a place to stay for a little, while his parents figure out shit." derek said making you whine in annoyance.

" what did mom say about this?" you asked crossing your arms.

"you know she loves mattia, she didn't care."

"right, cause when i talk about mattia she always asks me 'who is he again'."

"you talk about me to your mom?" mattia said smiling.

"stay out of this conversation."

"this whole conversation literally has to do with me how am i-"

"shut up." you said interrupting him.

"i already went to mom and asked. she didn't care, what else don't you get. it's not your decision to make."

"i'm just saying i should've gotten a say in this too."

"a say? well i know that you would've said no, so why would i ask you."

"so you could know how i feel about this."

"chill out it's not even permanent, trust me i'm not looking forward to seeing your face everyday." mattia said.

you stuck your tongue out at him, making derek laugh.

"what are you five?" he said.

you rolled your eyes and flipped them off. you stood there for a bit and stared at the both of them,

"you know what fine. live here all you want, just stay out of my way." you said picking up the shirts.

" yeah the white one." derek said again.

"got it." you said walking back into your bedroom and changing.

It was now 5:15 and jordan texted you he was outside. you went downstairs and derek held out his hand in front of you.

"where do you think you're going lil sis?" he asked.

"do you not remember jordan asking me on a date at lunch?" you said blushing a little.

"wait that's why you asked me to pick out a shirt? you're going on a date?" he said.

"yes , now if you move we might just make it in time." you said trying to push him from blocking the door.

" you never told me you were actually going to go on a date and with a boy? especially jordan brown... thats not happening."

"it is happening. you don't get a say in this, like i didn't get a say with the mattia thing."

"fine, let me come outside with you to say hi real quick." he said. you shrugged and opened the door and walked over to his car.