𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

____

mattia waited until the boy finally turned his head to pull away from the kiss. he continued to stare at the boy as he held you by your hips with a tight grip, not caring who saw.

you wiped your lip with your thumb, as your eyes trailed around the soccer field, watching as no one was looking at the two of you, as if no one even noticed the kiss. they were all too busy celebrating to even realize the two of you standing there in the position that you were both in.

mattia left your sides to drape his arm over your shoulders, holding you close to his side.

miguel looked back up at the two of you, biting the inside of his cheek as he realized he now looked like a fool saying all that about you.

"i didn't.." he started, avoiding eye contact. "i didn't realize you were dating."

"well—" mattia glared at the boy.

"it's okay, you didn't know." you interrupted, looking at mattia with scolding eyes. "let's go." you whispered, pulling mattia away from the boy.

"why'd you say that?" he asked you, looking between the both of your eyes.

you shrugged, removing mattia's arm. "be honest.. he really didn't know we were together." you told him, his face softened realizing you were right.

he looked at his teammates, they were all getting water or talking to their friends.

"did no one see that?" he questioned.

you shook your head, "they were too busy celebrating."

"they should've seen it." he huffed.

"really?" you said, giving him a confused expression. he shrugged, and took a few steps closer to you. "they should know your mine." he whispered close to your ear, with a low husky voice sending shivers down your spine.

you blushed and looked down at your feet for a minute to hide it, you didn't want to give him any satisfaction him knowing just how he made you feel only by his words. you looked back up at him and sheepishly smiled.

"uh— well you should go talk to your teammates." you lifted up a hand to point to them.

he turned his head over to look at them and looked back at you. "okay, i'll see you." he told you, grabbing your hand to give it a soft squeeze.

you nodded and turned around to walk back to the bleachers to grab your bag.

"going public now?" you hear, instantly knowing it's your brother by the pitch of his voice.

"no." you murmur as you pick up your bag, turning around to see derek, his shirt and face drenched with water.

"good job on the win." you tell him, "but you need to shower." you pinch your nose in disgust as you realized he was just sweating.

"aww thanks little sis, come here." he says, pulling you into a tight hug. you shriek, trying to pull away from his hug.

"get off of me derek." you whine, holding your arms up and trying to distance yourself as far as possible away from him.

"okay, okay." he chuckles, finally pulling you away. you take a few steps back and look down at your shirt, making sure none of his sweat got on you.

"you disgust me." you huff, wiping your wet arm onto his.

"love you too." he jokes, making you roll your eyes.

"am i driving you home?" you ask as you grab your keys from the side of your backpack.