𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

____

another week of you and mattia ignoring each other went by. every time you seen him, he looked as if he wanted to talk to you, and he tried. you kept looking forward and pretended like he wasn't there.

until when you were upstairs, you and mattia came out of your rooms at the same time which hasn't happened in a while. yet again, you walked away from him like he wasn't even there.

you heard him call your name behind you, and you continued walking downstairs. he went down the stairs with you and kept repeating your name, you pretending like you didn't hear him upset him.

"y/n!" he said, you could hear he was very close behind you. as soon as you took another step he grabbed you by the waist and pushed you against the wall.

"you can't keep ignoring me." he said, he was so close you smell the spearmint from his toothpaste.

you hadn't been this close to him in a long time, it felt good to feel his touch against your skin.

"i-is there a ghost in here?" you said sarcastically, looking around.

he rolled his eyes, you then tried to walk away but he grabbed your wrist and kept you against the wall.

you stood still looking at him in shock.

"y/n cut the act and stop acting childish." he exclaimed.

you sighed and gave up. "what do you want me to say," you demanded, mattia tilted his head as you paused. "i've tried talking to you for a while, you didn't want to listen to what i had to say so why should i listen to you?"

"because i'm sorry." he said, his voice in a now softer tone.

your eyes widened at his sudden apology.

"it was more then just ruining my friendship with the boys..." he said, you nodded telling him to go on.

he let out a loud sigh, hesitating continuing his sentence, "it's just you were my first, and you kinda left me there thinking you were just going to go back to alejandro and act like we were nothing and that hurt me at first,"

"and we both knew you didn't feel the way you do for me with alejandro. i don't even know why you got with him in the first place." he continued.

you sighed and crossed your arms tightly over your chest, as he let go of his grip on your wrist.

"i understand why you would be upset with me, and i apologize too. i just don't understand, we could've avoided all of this. you should've just told me how you felt that night."

he raised his eyebrow, "i thought you knew how i felt about you that night, and it was clear you felt the same."

you nodded. "you're right. again i'm sorry, can we go back to being friends? no more arguing.." you asked.

"friends? you want to just be friends?"

you shrugged, "i can't deal with us ignoring each other because of something dumb."

"you just want to be friends?" he repeated. you nodded frantically.

"yes mattia, friends."

"nothing more?" he said, his voice going low into a whisper, "nothing?"

you broke eye contact with him and looked down to your shoes. you thought about how being together with him would only hurt your friendship even more.

your growing silence made him feel some type of way. "alright, friends." he mumbled.

"i'll talk to you later." he backed away from you, "friend." he added.

you looked over at him walking away from you. you didn't know what to say, you didn't even know what you wanted in that moment.

he stopped in his tracks and turned around, "just to be clear, y/n," he started, you connected eyes with him, "you don't still have any feelings left for me.. right?"

"uhh," a small smile came upon his face, "great, good to know." he said before walking away.

"i didn't even get to finish!" you yelled to him, he didn't respond.

you rolled your eyes, and walked over to the couch and turned on the tv. your mind wandered off to thoughts of mattia every second, you couldn't even focus on your show. you decided to get up and go to your room to take a nap to get your mind off of him.

once you laid down and turned off your lights you passed out.

mattia laid in his bed, staring at pictures of you on your instagram. he realized he was stuck on you and needed to find a way out of it.

_____
[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

sorry my chapters are getting shorter but i realized i've been making them really long and i wanted to fix that. chapter 17 coming out reallllyy soon to make up for it .