𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ; moving in

•••

" ow!" you yelled, holding your cheek in pain.

" you're late for school." mattia said looking down at you from above the couch.

" why are you in my ro..." you said before looking to see that you had fallen asleep in the living room.

you rolled your eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"how late am i?" you asked.

"school should be over in a hour." he said smirking.

"what??" you yelled rushing to the kitchen to look at the clock it was 2:42am.

"just kidding... i just wanted you to wake up and make me food i'm starving." mattia said leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen.

"and you can't make your own shit?"

"as much as i don't want to admit it, you're a good cook y/n." he said shrugging.

"did you seriously wake me up in the middle of a school night to make you food."

" i mean .. what else does it look like?"

"anyways, grilled cheese please."

"i'm not making you grilled cheese at 2:50 in the morning." you said annoyed. "make it yourself." you threw bread at him and went to go back to laying down on the couch.

mattia sighed and threw the bread back on the counter and poured himself some cereal instead. he went into the living room and sat on the end of your feet.

"fuck are you doing polibio?" you said lifting your head up to look at him. "... oh cereal come on, you literally could of just poured some of that instead of waking me up and for your information you woke me up from a very good dream."

" oh yeah, what was it about? me?" he said before taking another bite of his cereal.

" yeah it was." you said grinning at him, catching him off guard at your response. his eyes widened as he turned his head to look at you "what?" he said.

"it was a very good dream about you... because i was beating the shit out of you in it and i loved every second of it." you said giving him a wink. he flipped you off on the last sentence and you gave him a fake smile.

" get the fuck off of my couch and go sleep in your room." you said laying your head back down on your pillow.

" my room?" he said confused. "so you're finally starting to accept me half-living here."

"you know i meant the guest bedroom you dipshit." you said throwing another pillow at his head.

"okay i'm going geez." he said getting up.

X

" y/n?"

" miss y/l/n, you know i find it unacceptable for you to sleep in my classes." your teacher said poking her ruler into your arm.

" go away." you mumbled.

" what was that?"

"she's only gonna wake up if you do this.." your brother, derek said getting up out of his seat and walking over to you. he grabbed the water bottle on your desk and poured it down the back of your shirt.

you immediately jumped up. " what the hell?!" you yelled making the whole class laugh.

"late night?" your teacher said to you looking at the bags under your eyes.