A Series of Unfortunate Event...

Duskprincess89 tarafından

This is just a collection of preferences and imagines from some of my favorite characters from ASOUE, I notic... Daha Fazla

Welcome!
How you met
The first time you cry in front of them
They catch you singing
Your Favorite Book to Read Together
Your First Kiss
Not an update (Requests Closed)
Love Confession
Your Relationship Song
Glasses - Klaus Baudelaire x Female Reader
How they comfort you on your period
Their name in your phone
Your name in their phone
Your First Date
How they snuggle with you
Your Netflix show you watch together
You Break up
Your break up song
You get back together
Come in from the storm Quigley Quagmire x Reader
Couple Pictures
Valentines day gifts from them
How they act when they're drunk
How they react when you get hurt
Long Distance Isadora Quagmire x Reader
How you spend your one year anniversary together
Moving in together
What they love about you
How they comfort you after you have a nightmare
Proposal
Engagement Photos
Your Wedding Outfit
Your Wedding Day
Where you go for your honeymoon
Pets you get together
Telling him your pregnant
Pregnancy lead up to the birth
You give birth
How they look after your child at night
How many kids you have (All)
Your favorite romance movie to watch together
How they comfort you when you suffer a family tragedy
What they get you for your birthday
How he reacts when you suffer a miscarriage
Your favorite musical to watch together
Your romantic song you sing onstage together
How they take care of you when your sick
Burn Olaf x Reader
I think about you Duncan Quagmire x reader
Runaway lovers Klaus Baudelaire x reader
Pregnant Quigley Quagmire x Reader
Not an update
Prom Klaus Baudelaire x reader
I have no words
Stressed out Violet Baudelaire x reader
The Funeral Quigley Quagmire x Reader
Sacrifice Violet Baudelaire x Reader
Ariana Grande's sister Esme Squalor x reader
What your kids look like
Dance with me Duncan Quagmire x reader
Halloween Costumes you wear together
It's not you, it's me Klaus Baudelaire x reader
How they react when you have depression
I found love Klaus Baudelaire x reader
Burn Olaf x reader Part Two
Friday night, Girls night Fiona Widdershins x reader
The Phone Call Quigley Quagmire x reader
Your Disney movie you watch together
Birthday Surprise Klaus Baudelaire x reader 🎂
Updated Rankings!
Your Youtuber you watch together
Your Promise Ring
Their pick-up lines
He defends you in public
The Best Birthday Gift Ever Klaus Baudelaire x reader
Holy Cow! Thank You!
The End

Your summer family activity

1.9K 36 17
Duskprincess89 tarafından

Violet: You and Violet decided to take your children Brandon and Veronica on a picnic. Afterwards, you and your children would run around and play tag. After a few hours of playing games, your children fell asleep. Then, you and Violet would each other close and look at your perfect family. 

Klaus: You and Klaus took your daughter Addelyn to an apple farm and you would pick apples. Addelyn had a good eye for finding  the best apples that looked good enough to eat. Klaus would occasionally drop fun facts about apple farms and your daughter would smile. Afterwards, you  and Klaus would spend your time at home making delicious apple pies for family members. Klaus and your daughter would constantly steal small slices of cinnamon apples. But you would laugh, and you were happy with your family. 

Duncan: You and Duncan would take your children Catherine and Noah to a waterpark. While you were at the park, you and your daughter Catherine would go on the calmer rides like the lazy river and the wave pool. While Duncan and Noah went on the daredevil rides. Eventually, Duncan convinced you to go on one of the wild rides with your children, and you enjoyed it.

Isadora:  You and Isadora would take your son Jack on a camping trip, he held you set up the tents and he helped Isadora build a fire. You tried to tell Isadora that your son was too young, but she convinced you to let Jack help her with the fire. Then the three of you would roast marshmallows for smores and you were surprised at how good they came out. After the sugar left your systems, the three of you would look up at the sky and keep an eye out for shooting stars.

Quigley: You and Quigley took your daughters Eliza and Sophia to watch fireworks. When the firework show started, Sophia would point out all the colors of the fireworks while Eliza sat on her father's lap and buried her face into his chest. He would tell her that fireworks weren't supposed to be scary, and eventually Eliza calmed down and enjoyed watching the fireworks with her sister.

Esme: You and Esme would take your sons Robert and Damon to the pool where you would play with water guns and have water fights. At first, Esme didn't want to get into the pool, but you convinced her to join you and your sons played Marco Polo. Afterwards, you would have a small cookout and have hot dogs and hamburgers.

Carmelita: You and Carmelita loved to spoil your daughter Tia, so you decided to take her to the nail salon where you go mani-pedis and coincidentally, all three of you decided to get different shades of pink. Afterwards you would go out to a fancy restaurant for lunch. When you got home, your daughter fell asleep and you were happy that you and Carmelita had the perfect family.

Olaf: You and Olaf decided to take your daughter on a trip to New York and introduce her to all the fun activities in New York, You took her to a pizza shop where you had the best pizza you ever tasted and then you would go see Hamilton live at the Richard Rodgers Theater. When you came home, You and Olaf made a scrapbook and you filled it with all of the memories you shared with your daughter in New York.

Fiona: Because you spent most of your time in a submarine, you and Fiona would go to the surface with your children Christian and Joan and would check out the different shops on the boardwalk. When you, Fiona and your children got hungry, you stopped at a nice seafood restaurant and you introduced your children to Grouper and Lobster.

Lemony: You and Lemony would take your sons Caleb and Tobias to the movies. But you had trouble deciding which movie you wanted to see. Eventually, the four of you decided on the Disney movie Zootopia. You all shared a big bucket of popcorn but Caleb and Tobias ate most of it but you didn't mind. During the movie, you and Lemony would hold each other close and look back on all the memories you made with your children.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

53.1K 901 31
My opinion on what happens after the events of "The End". This is based mostly on the Netflix series so it may not be very accurate to the books.
34.5K 502 61
This is the second Imagines and Preferences book that I have written, It has some similarities to Asoue Imagines and Preferences, Only this time, thi...
31.6K 348 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
13.3K 246 28
Hey guys, here is Part 2 of my first book After A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I hope to make this part more exciting and action packed than the las...