Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 12

1.7K 97 10
By Rioronnie

Dinner had been a quiet family affair as Jacob controlled most of the conversation.  I was grateful as it helped me stay out of my head and lessened my worrying. 

I had gone up to my room early and soaked in a bath.   Brandon had rang to wish me luck.   I hadn't explained my full concerns with Mr Stuart but he was aware he made me uncomfortable.   He made me promise to call if anything happened.  

I had to interrupt our chatting as the water in the bath had been cold.  I swear when Brandon realised I was in the bath he growled.  I smiled at the affect I had on him.  

We chatted until I was sleepy and I curled up going to sleep holding my phone. 

Waking to my 5am alarm I felt drained.  I knew I would wake this way and purposely did an early alarm so I could fit in a run.   I placed some egg stuffed peppers to roast slowly as a thank you to Derek and some bacon muffins for Gerry. 

Heading out it was chilly this morning and I decided I would go on the steepest trail as I only want to stay out for 40 mins but i wanted the exertion also.

Arriving back at home I checked the oven and had 20 minutes.   Quickest shower ever.    I dried my hair and put it in a tight bun and went back downstairs in my robe.   Checking the clock it was only 6.25am.  I decided to drop Brandon a quick text.

Pria: Morning DB I'm feeling a little apprehensive but knowing I have such back up has made my nerves dwindle xxx

I unexpectedly had the sense to tell him I loved him.  I held back I thought maybe it was a bit early and I didn't want to tell him the first time via text. 

Taking our goodies out of the oven everyone arrived.  Derek headed to the coffee pot as Jacob and Gerry laid the table.  "Anything else Sis?" Jacob asked.

"Just juice and some fruit it's already prepped in fridge" I explained. 

As we finished breakfast Derek said to go get dressed then meet him in the office.  I had thought long and hard about my outfit today.   I dressed in black pants and a white blouse.   I grabbed my silk red blouson jacket and put on my black ankle boots.   I felt I was smart as well as being conservative.   I put on a simple mascara and lip gloss.   I didn't want Mr Stuart thinking I had made any effort at all.

Going downstairs Gerry and Jacob we're both at the door.  "Have a good day at school champ" Jacob saluted my way before going through the front door.

Gerry came over dragging me into a hug.  "Take no risks princess I'm gonna be on pins all day" he whispered.   He left after Jacob and then I made my way to Dereks office. 

"Right kiddo I want to put the tracker in your boot" he leant down and slid a small silver circle into my boot.   "Is that ok?" he asked.

"Yeah can't feel a thing" I reassured him. 

"I've stuck it to the inside of your boot if your uncomfortable just move it slightly.   Right hand me your phone" he held out his hand palm up. 

I placed my phone in his hand.  "I have 2 people on standby they are working a few streets from the gallery but have the freedom to leave if anything happens.  There names are Harry and Liam Anderson, basically all you have to do is press the red line button i installed, it will automatically alert me, Gerry, Henry and Liam.  If you need advice or it's not urgent ring either of them.  No texting it's not as reliable.  Any questions?" It didn't surprise me how serious Derek was being so I stopped myself from teasing. 

"Yes all clear and I'm sure everything will be fine as were in public" I tried to reassure him again.

He walked towards me and held my shoulder in his hands he looked at me seriously.  "Don't hesitate Pria if any concerns listen to your gut.   We cannot keep you safe if you don't accept your not invincible" he said.

"Yes I'm sorry I won't take any risk I promise" he hugged at me and checked his watch. 

"Right well your car is fine I checked it last night and put a tracker on that also.   Drive safe and keep in touch" he walked me to my car just as my phone vibrated.

Brandon: stay safe darlin and listen to your Dads I trust them when I can't be around to keep you safe.  Your precious cargo.   Go and impress your artist guy xxx

Pria: everything will be fine I will be careful.  Speak later xxx

I smiled at his concern started the car and waved to Derek as I drove out of the driveway. 

The drive was easy and I parked in an open car park near to the shops and near to the entrance.  Christ I was being paranoid.  I tried shaking out of my nerves as I grabbed my bag and made my way to the coffee shop. 

Casio's Coffee shop was directly opposite the gallery.  As I entered I noticed the neon signs and brightly coloured seats.   I searched over the tables and noticed Mr Stuart stood at a table near to the back of the shop.

He was wearing a grey suit with a light blue shirt and matching tie.  Mr Stuart was always well dressed.  He had the blackest of hair that was kept short and neat with deep blue eyes.  He stood at just over 6ft and although a slightly slender frame he was toned.  Not that I had seen I only presumed as he spent every evening after college at the gym. 

He smiled as he saw me and waved.  I made my way to the table as he pulled out my seat.  "Hello Mr Stuart" I said. 

"None of that now your not my student Pria, it's Paul" he straightened his tie as he took the seat beside me.   I was a little surprised as the seat opposite was already out as if he had been sitting there.

"How have you been Paul?" making small talk was going to be harder than I thought. 

"Oh it's much the same with classes and the gym but nothing is the same without you at your normal seat" he smiled.  I gagged.  Thankfully the waitress came over.

"What can I get you?" she turned her blue eyes towards Mr Stuart and I hoped she caught his eye.  She was certainly keen. 

"Pria would you like some cake?" Mr Stuart placed his hand on mine which was resting on the table.  I gently slid out my hand and picked up the menu. 

"A tea please but no cake I'm far too nervous" I asked politely. 

"And you sir" she purred.

"Coffee black" Mr Stuart was decidedly frosty towards the waitress. 

"Now Pria are you staying on at college or do you have alternative plans" he asked.

"I've completed what I initially wanted to do but I'm taking some time to consider my future" I wanted to try and remain as vague as possible.

"You have plenty of time to decide" he smiled as our drinks arrived. 

"Has Mr Conrall looked at my painting? Do you have any feedback?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"No I've asked him to view it when your there.  I'm confident in your talent and his reaction.   I wanted to be present so I can see your reaction to his" he explained.

"I hope he likes it" I kept my cup balanced in both hands to avoid any further hand contact from Mr Stuart.

"Oh my dear he will love it as much as I do.  Your very talented as well as beautiful" he leant over and I felt his breath skim over my hand.  I held back the shudder not wanting him to misread my reactions. 

As we finished our drinks Mr Stuart was  discussing a new career opportunity.  I was only half listening and looked over to the clock.

"Oh it's 10.45am already shall we make our way over" I asked. 

"Of course my dear" god this guy was too smooth and creeping me out. 

He took my elbow and guided me out of the coffee shop and towards the gallery.  As we approached the door of the gallery he opened the door.  I moved to walk past as he leaned over "I failed to mention earlier how lovely you look today" I said a quick thank you as I entered the building. 

The entrance reminded me of a castle with a stone staircase arching in front of us.   Underneath the staircase was a reception desk with an older lady with bright red hair.   We approached the desk and Mr Stuart moved to speak with the woman. 

"We are here for a meeting with Mr Conrall.   I'm Mr Stuart" he explained. 

She clicked on the computer "yes Mr Stuart if you would take a seat please" she advised motioning to some chairs along the adjacent wall.

We walked over and sat down Mr Stuart to my left.  I placed my hand on my knee as Mr Stuart placed his hand on mine.  "Don't be nervous sweetheart, everything will be ok" I wanted to move my hand but thankfully footsteps were heard and Mr Stuart stood.

"Pierre old friend how are you" Mr Stuart and Mr Conrall hugged. 

"I am well Paul and it's been too long" Mr Conrall looked at Mr Stuart longingly and I read something more with his gaze.  He took his attention off Mr Stuart and looked at me.

"And you must be Pria" he stepped away from Mr Stuart and outstretched his hand.  I stood and took his hand softly. 

"It's an immense pleasure to meet you Mt Conrall" I gushed.   I tried calming my beating heart.  

"Pierre please.  You never told me what an Angel she was Paul" Mr Conrall said as he patted my hand.

"Oh she is Pierre" Mr Stuart smiled towards me. 

"Come let's have a look at this painting.  I hope you like tea I have a pot ready for us" Pierre spoke as he turned and made his way back down the corridor.  Mr Stuart motioned me to follow and placed his hand on the small of my back.   I was conflicted with my emotions wanting to be out of Mr Stuart's company but also excited about this meeting.   Fighting these conflicting feelings was exhausting. 

We entered a large room with lots of paintings stacked around the right side.    Large windows covered the far end of the room and a few smaller ones to the left.   This made the room full of light. 

In the centre of the room was an easel covered with a white cloth.   In front of the easel was a table with 3 chairs and a tea pot set with cups and saucers. 

Pierre had moved to the table and took out a seat.   "Come Pria have a seat and would you like cream and sugar with your tea?" he said.

"Just a drop of cream please" I took a seat and placed my bag at my feet. 

Pierre took a seat by me after he placed my tea beside me.  "Paul let me see this creation" he waved his hands in front of him.   Mr Stuart stepped towards the easel as I felt my stomach drop.  He pulled off the cloth and I lost myself within my painting. 

I was a little in awe of myself.   It really was a beautiful piece but it was more than a picture .   I read my loneliness in it somehow I felt how broken i had been.  If I stared long enough I could drown in its despair.    Such beauty but it held such sorrow. 

Pierre stood and walked to the painting he pulled a magnifying glass out from his pocket.   Mr Stuart left the easel and made himself a tea before he took his seat he sent me a wink.  Urgh. 

"This is a moving piece Pria, one of deep conflict.   I imagine after you painted this picture you wanted to change your direction in life" he asked as he moved to sit with me again. 

"Yes, all I saw when I completed this piece was a feeling of being lost" I explained a little surprised what he saw.   Our project was a piece to show a hidden side of ourselves.  A lot had drawn self portraits or places that had were reflective of them.  

It was unusual to do a painting using two formats of paint and charcoal but it's what I felt at that time. 

"I love it.   It's something that shows a mature knowledge of technique but has a young style.   You do get lost in the emotion of the eyes.   I have a show coming up with two artists and I have been searching for a piece to bridge the gap with them.  This will be ideal" he turned towards me.  "One artist has paintings that are abstract and he paints using his fingers.   He is blind but the emotion in his creations is unsurpassable.    My other artist is a sculptor that specialises in animals created in coal.  Your painting will symbolise both and will be displayed at a central point before anyone can access either of the displayed artists.  What do you think Pria?" he asked. 

"I think that's wonderful.  I am so excited" I said.   Finally relaxed enough to pick up my tea.

"Great I want to talk about future pieces after seeing how the show goes.  Please leave your contact details including an email will my receptionist Bella.  I will send the contracts via email" he took out a silver business card and slid it towards me.  "If you have any questions please contact me, however no calls before 10am I tend to be a night owl" he said.

"Thank you so much" I replied not knowing what else to say. 

"Now I hate to rush off but that's about all I do in my life is rush.  Paul come see me soon and I'll speak to you my angel in a few days" he stood placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed.  He was a lovely man.  I was quite shocked how quickly everything had been. 

"I told you there was nothing to worry about.  I knew your talent would take you places and it doesn't harm that your an incredibly beautiful lady too" Mr Stuart said as he appeared in front of me holding out his hand.

I picked my bag up fumbling around with putting Pierres card in my bag and stood avoiding Mr Stuart's hand.  "I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't ensure you were fed before driving home" Mr Stuart stated.

"I'm fine Mr Stuart honestly" I was interrupted before I could finish. 

"I've said before it's Paul as I'm no longer your tutor, we can now explore our friendship.   Let's eat" this man was delusional.  He headed out of the gallery and waited by the door.  We had never been friends and I needed to nip this in the bud. 

"I'm sorry Paul I really can't stop.  I have an hours drive and I need to get ready for my date tonight.  Thank you so much for your help I shall let you know how everything goes.  Take care" I smiled and quickly turned on my heal heading towards the car park. 

As I crossed the road I glanced back at Mr Stuart he was still stood outside the gallery his arms crossed across his chest with a scowl on his face.   I waved and ducked into the crowd to get out of his eyesight as soon as possible. 

Getting to my car I got inside quickly and locked the doors.  Pulling out my phone I text Derek quickly saying all was ok and I was heading back shortly.   I then clicked onto Brandon to give him a call. 

"Hello Senna how is the artist world" I knew Brandon would be quite relaxed about the meeting as I hadn't told him all my concerns with Mr Stuart. 

"It was good.  I've been given a pinnacle spot for my painting which if goes well will help get my name noticed.   Pierre was lovely although the meeting seemed quick he said he was impressed with me" I explained.

"Baby girl you don't sound excited are you ok?" I could hear his concern. 

"I'm just glad it's over I've had the impression my ex tutor who arranged the meeting has a thing for me.  Today confirmed it but i've put him straight so I hope that's the end of it" I sighed as I wished I had told Brandon earlier. 

"What! did you pick this up sooner? Why didn't you say anything? Did he behave?" I could hear the disconcertment in his voice. 

"I guessed this was the case but Daddy Derek had a tracker on me, my car and a team as back up.  I'm glad I took the extra protection as he is definitely creeping me out.   I didn't acknowledge his invitation to eat and I told him I needed to get back for my date so I'm hoping he has took the hint. I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier but with us getting to know each other I didn't want to put a dampener on things"  I explained. 

"Ok, you can tell me if your worried about something.  I would have come with you even if I just sat in a cafe nearby.  I never want you to be frivolous with your safety love.  I have your back" he said.   I heard most of it but now I was spiralling with his endearment.  He called me love.  I let the excitement of the meeting and this new pet name envelope me.

"I won't I promise DB I thought I was being paranoid but I'm glad I at least told my Dad's everything.  If anything like this happens again I will tell you" I reassured him. 

"I will always listen even if you think your concerns are outrageous.  Now are you on way home?" he asked. 

"Yes I'll text as I get home" I said.

"Ok drive safe I'll see you later" he said.  We finished our call and I started my drive home. 

The My dads were so pleased with me.   Proud of getting my piece noticed but more proud of how I handled the situation with Mr Stuart.   Derek especially had said I could have ignored all my instincts and ended up in a compromising or even dangerous situation.   He said I was definitely Academy material.    He confirmed I had a meeting on Tuesday. 

I took a bath to ease out any stress and thought about the positives of today.   Things were changing more than I had ever imagined.    The studio was a big project and hopefully if I get noticed for my art this will help fund a future to share my passion with others.  More than that it will help others chase their dreams. 

After the bath I checked the time it's was 4.45pm I decided to get ready and have a snack before Brandon was here.  I put on a pair of skinny black jeans a Rolling Stones top with the lips done in glitter.   I grabbed my red leather jacket and a red scarf in case it cooled off and my black boots. 

Heading downstairs I headed to the kitchen and decided on a grilled cheese sandwich.   I put on some Janis Joplin whilst I cooked.  Enjoying my sandwich I noticed my phone vibrate. 

Brandon: on my way couldn't wait any longer xx

I smiled.   Finishing my juice and washed my pots.   Dashing upstairs I brushed my teeth and went back down and put on my boots.  Hearing the door bell I went to the door.  Opening up I took my time taking in the sexy man in front of me.

"See something you like Senna?" I looked at his grinning face and noticed a difference.  He had bags under his eyes and he looked tired.   More than tired.   I furrowed my brows and his smile fell.

"Hey gorgeous you ok?" he stepped forward and slid his arms around my waist. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question DB" I declared.

He let go of my waist and dragged his hand through his hair.  "I've not slept great these last few days.  Had some disagreements with my brothers and it's not quite sorted yet" he advised. 

"Ok well if you need to talk you know where I am" I knew I wouldn't push him.   He drew me into him hugging me softly. 

"I know.  Now are we ready" he said a little more excited. 

"Yes let me grab my jacket.  I'm not taking a purse but have a little cash and my card on me.  What do I owe you for tickets?" I asked.

"Hey this is my date, my treat just being your sweet self is all I ask.   I just want you to keep me company" he said a little mischief in his eyes. 

We got ready and got in the car.  "Are you telling me who were going to see?" I asked I was ever so curious. 

"Nope all a surprise" he giggled.  We entered the interstate and I just relaxed and enjoyed being in his company. 

"Guns n Roses you have to be kidding me" I was jumping on the car seat unable to contain my joy.  Brandon laughed exiting the car and coming to open mine. 

"Come on Senna, buckle up and enjoy the ride" he sang.  Gripping my waist and pulling me tight to his side we entered the arena. 

It was amazing.  No not amazing.  It was epic.   I have a dry throat from the singing and shouting.   Brandon has a wide grin and I'm not sure if it's from the concert or my reaction. 

"You are my hero" I exclaimed still bouncing in my seat from the buzz. 

"Senna I always want to be your hero" he said.  God his smile was sublime. 

"Are you coming in for coffee" I asked quietly.   I knew that it felt right to take our relationship to the next stage and I wanted to verbally confirm he was my boyfriend.  

"Yes that would be nice" Brandon said as he pulled into the driveway and parked the car. 

Taking our shoes off we headed to the kitchen.   "The house is quiet tonight" Brandon stated.

"Yes Gerry and Jacob are at a footy camp out at the Red River park.  They do it each year the parents go also and they have a cook out.   Derek will join them there after a job he's on" I explained.   As I filled the coffee pot I felt warm arms around my waist.  

"So kissing is definitely on the menu" Brandon said as his warm breath tickled the back of my neck.  

I circled in his arms to look up at him.  "Kissing is always on the cards with you around" I said with a little purr to my tone. 

His lips gently stroked mine leaving tingles tickling over my skin.   It wasn't a second before the kiss heated and I felt his tongue push for access.   Our tongues were cavorting around each other I felt a warm thrill arise in my stomach.   It travelled through me settling deep at my core. 

Brandon's hand swept up my side as his thrum stroked my skin.   I groaned into his mouth.  He leaned back and I missed his body instantly.  "Baby girl well take this as slow as you want.   I expect nothing kisses and coffee are fine with me" he said is a husky and throaty voice. 

That instant I knew I wanted to be closer to him more than anyone.  I took his hand used my free hand to switch off the coffee and led him to the attic. 

As we entered my room I turned and saw the lust pooling his vision.    He grabbed for me and pulled me into a kiss that curled my toes and woke my lush with a jolt. 

I pulled at the hem of his t shirt and he dragged it over his head.   His torso was exquisite, toned and tanned and I needed to touch him.  I placed open mouthed kisses over his chest down his stomach then up his neck and back to his mouth.   I relished in his moans.  

He lifted me so my legs wrapped around his waist.  He walked us over to the bed the whole time teasing me with kisses on my neck. 

I loosened my legs from around his waist and placed my feet back onto the floor.   His hands went to my sides and he lifted off my top. He placed open mouthed kisses down my neck and across to my shoulder.   I let my head roll back closing my eyes to give in to every sensation. 

Brandon gently slid one bra strap down as his kisses followed the motion.   He moved to my left shoulder repeating the movement.  I slipped my hands behind to undo my bra.    He flung the bra away and stepped back. 

"You are gorgeous Pria" I moved my head up to meet his heated gaze.  He moved forward and gently cupped both breast as as his thumbs teased both nipples as they pebbled beneath his touch. 

His lips were on my left nipple as his right hand continued to play with my right breast.  I hardly recognised the noises coming from me.   He released my nipple with a pop and placed a kiss on it before moving to my other nipple.  

I had never felt these sensations before and the wetness pooled in my lower regions was a first.   As Brandon lifted his head his hands went the the waist of my jeans.   He halted his movement.  "Are you ok Pria?"

I looked at the love and attention in his eyes.  "Yes my love" I said as I pushed his hands towards the fastening of my jeans.  He slid both my jeans and panties off before pushing me gently as I sat on the bed.  

He leant down and gently slid my socks off before placing my clothes to one side.  "Move back a little sweetie" Brandon instructed. 

I scooted back onto the bed as Brandon's hands went to the waistband of his own jeans.  I licked my lips as I watched him lower his jeans and his cock pop out.   Good grief it was huge my eyes widened slightly and as I met Brandon's eyes they were full of pride.

"Lie back love I want to taste you" as I lay back Brandon positioned himself between my legs.  I gasped as he licked me and nipped my clit.   "Oh my god Brandon" i whispered.

As Brandon focussed his tongue between my hole and my clit I was lost in the sensations.  Never before had I felt the pleasure that soared within me.  I had never felt so liberated and let myself loose to the senses. 

Feeling my climax build I felt Brandon stop.  "Although you taste exquisite I want my cock inside you the first time I feel you cum" Brandon moved up the bed.  He lowered himself to me as he attacked my mouth. 

I was breathless from the kiss but slid my arms around his neck.   I couldn't look away from his eyes as I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance.   As he gently slid inside he watched intently.   I felt pressure and slight pain but nothing like I thought I would.  I relaxed as I felt him fully inside me "Brandon don't stop you feel so good"

This must have been his green light as I felt him thrust.   My back arched as the thrill built within me again.   I held on as his thrusts increased with intensity and speed.   "I'm gonna cum" I screamed. 

"I'm nearly there babes cum for me" Brandon's deep and raspy voice instructed me.   I came hard, everything else disappeared as I felt Brandon moan and he came within me. 

As I floated within the sensation I suddenly thought about protection.  As i felt Brandon lift up and his cock leave me I noticed the condom.   I must have been so lost in the moment I hadn't even seen him put one on.   Brandon kissed my stomach as he made his way to the bathroom.   He came back out with a wash cloth cleaning me up and smiling at me. 

He climbed back on the bed turning me to face him and snuggled into my neck.  "You smell amazing Senna" I smiled at him.  

"Are you hungry?" I asked. 

"A little bit.   What if we have a sandwich and then come back to bed" he said as he peppered kisses down my neck.

"DB if you carry on we're going nowhere" I gasped as he sucked on my skin.  He patted my bum cheek before getting off the bed.

"Come on then feed me then I will make my girlfriend feel good again" he said marching out of my room stark naked.  I grabbed his t shirt from the floor and slipped it on following him downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 3.8K 39
This is yet another CL Stone Fanfiction. I do NOT own the characters that CL Stone created, only the ones that I have created. Jade Ford is a freshm...
370K 14.5K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...
54.9K 1.8K 19
NEW STORY Five brothers- the Tomateam Axel Toma- team liaison, marinbiology Marc Weiland- team lead, coffefreak Brandon Henshaw- mechanic, bikerider...
357K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...