De Luca

By dramaqueent1

The bell above the entrance door rung, indicating someone had walked in. "We're closed," I called as I swung... More

๐– ๐€ ๐‘ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐†
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

126K 3.8K 3K
By dramaqueent1

A/N: spoilers for Mister Arlington from here on.
________________

To say the car ride was awkward was an understatement, well for me anyway. Elias on the other hand would chuckle at me every once and awhile making my blush intensifying.

I snapped my head to him when he did it again.

"Can you stop," I snapped.

This however, didn't stop him at all, instead it made him chuckle again.

I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I don't see what's funny anyway," I mummbled.

"You look cute when you awkward, mi amore. And definitely hot when your angry."

I rolled my eyes, but the effect of his words had struck my heart, making it beat faster than it already was.

"Dont say things like that Elias."

"Why not? Does it get you all hot and bothered," he teased.

I glared at him. He most definitely does make me hot and bothered, I mean the first day I saw him I was basically drooling over him. But that aside, I was still embarrassed about him catching me masturbating to the thought of him.

Did I moan his name to loud?

Fuck.

My cheeks heated even more and my thoughts made me slouch down in my seat.

This is unbelievably embarrassing.

Oh God.

"Whats wrong?" Elias asked with a chuckle as he looked over at me.

"Nothing," I lied, sitting up straight and looking out the window. "Thank you, by the way."

"What for?"

"Letting me come, I know it would've been a hard decision for you."

"Its alright."

I looked at him, the same time he chose to look at me.

"You know we still haven't talked," he said, turning away.

"About?"

"About what happened."

I let out a shuddering sigh as I looked down at my hands. The same hands I used to pick that shard of glass up and stab Lucus multiple times.

"I just want to know if your alright Grace, I know that the first kill isn't something easy to get over."

I turned to look at him.

"Do you still remember your first kill?"

He gave me a curt nod, keeping his head turned to the road.

"Andre and I were forced to kill a man that had gotten on Mateo's bad side. Mateo had tied him to a chair, stood there and told us to shoot him. We were only seven, staring at the man pleading for his life."

"What did you do?"

"We refused, Mateo threatened to kill Andre if I didn't, so I had to kill the man. And in punishment for taking so long Andre had to shoot me."

"Did he!"

"He shot my leg, otherwise Andre would have died that day."

No wonder why Andre looked at Elias's leg during the flight over to Italy. That day seemed like ages ago.

"Grace."

"Hm?"

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Alright?"

"We'll talk about this later, Elias. Right now, let's focus on the task at hand."

"Im holding you too that."

I sighed, looking out the window.

It wasn't much longer before we began to arrive in a more rural area of London, we pulled onto a dirt road and stayed on it until we pulled up to a lovely cottage in an open meadow.

Elias and I exited the car, walking towards the house. I waited beside Elias as he knocked on the door. It was answered a moment later by a woman dressed in a maid attire.

"Hello?"

"We're here for Tobias Arlington."

"Im sorry, Mister Arlington is terribly busy, he's not seeing anyone at the moment."

"Please, can I just talk to him."

My eyes widened. This may be the first time I've ever heard him say please. Was he really this desperate to change the date of the ball.

"Im sorr–"

"Mary, who's at the door."

She sighed. Opening the door wider.

"Mister Arlington, I'm–"

"Elias De Luca, yes I know. And you must be Grace Highland," he said, turning to face each of us as he addressed our names, "Ive, heard quite a lot about you two and the feud you have going on with the Valentinos."

"Im sorry to come here with no notice at all, and disturb you from your work but if I could have just a moment of your time."

"Ive been expecting your arrival," his eyes darted to the side, as if making sure nobody else was around.

"Come in, we can go to my study. Mary, make Grace a cup of tea and keep her company please."

"And what of Julian?" she whispered to Tobias.

"Keep him down here." With that Tobias turned and walked up the stairs.

"Come, come," the maid who's name is Mary ushered in, quickly glancing around the surroundings outside.

"Now, are you two sure you weren't followed," she whispered.

I frowned, nodding.

"Most definitely not, it's alright," Elias reassured.

"Okay, well I'll make a cup of tea, wait for me in the lounge room darling when you two are done talking."

I nodded as she rushed off.

I frowned up at Elias.

"Whats with everyone here?"

"Im not sure, something must have happened."

I bit on my lip.

"Dont be nervous," he said, taking my hand in his and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We can trust these people."

I nodded, looking up at his eyes.

"Will you be alright by yourself?"

I nodded.

"I won't be long, I promise."

I nodded.

He leaned down, kissing my forehead before he walked up the stairs. With a sigh, I walked into the lounge room I had noticed when we stepped through the door.

I sat down on the couch a moment before Mary came back in with a tray with tea, milk, sugar and biscuits.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you."

"Its alright, dear."

I added milk into my tea before I cupping it in my hands, loving the warmth that radiated off of it.

"So, are you and Mister De Luca a couple?"

I laughed lightly.

"No... Well it's quite confusing."

She smiled.

"Yes love is like that, it works in strange ways. Angelica and Tobias's relationship was quite confusing too."

"Angelica?"

"Yes, she's a beautiful, lovely, girl. Tobias and I bought her from an auction to be a maid, to fill in my position for when I get too old."

"Where is she? I'd like to meet her some day. Maybe ask for some tips."

Mary nodded, smiling. But her smile soon turned down as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oh, uh... Are you alright?"

"In sorry, I'm not meant to be talking about her, but I miss her and I haven't been able to talk to anyone for so long. Tobias is struggling enough."

"Its alright, don't worry, but please explain to me, don't understand?" I put my tea down, scooting over to rub her back in what I hoped was soothing circles, my mother always did it to me and it seemed to help.

"Angelica is gone, someone took her. And I swear it was one of these damn mafia's."

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widened.

"I had no idea! Is there anything at all we can do to help?"

"I hope Tobias and your Elias are figuring something out now, Tobias needs help in this, he can't do it alone."

"She'll be alright, in sure they won't harm her, she's too valuable."

She sniffed wiping her eyes.

"Thats what I tell myself too."

There were footsteps in the next room causing her to panic. She snatched a cup full of tea from on the tray and looked at me.

"Hurry, act normal," she stressed.

Quickly, I shuffled back over to were I previously was, grabbing my tea and a biscut. Mary threw her head back, laughing aloud as a man walked through the door. I smiled, keeping my eyes on Mary.

"Mary, who is this?"

"Oh, Julian! I didn't know you were back? Did you enjoy your horse ride?"

He nodded, looking at me suspiciously.

"Oh, forgive me for being so rude. This is Grace, she's with Elias De Luca."

"Grace! As in the one that the Valentinos are after!"

"Im not sure? I haven't heard anything about such things. I tend to stay out of the mafia business."

"The Valentinos could declare war against us if they catch wind of this."

"Dont worry I'm sure Tobias will take care of everything."

There was a slam from upstairs, almost making me spill my tea. The loud stomping as someone decended the stair case made me look over towards the doorway, to the hall. A moment later Elias appeared at the doorway, furious.

"Lets go Grace, Tobias has made it obvious that we're not welcome here."

My eyes widened.

"What!"

"Hurry up, we're leaving. Now."

Quickly I stood and scrambled after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
32.6K 946 16
Tessa wants the one man who's off limits. Her best friend's brother. The solution? Forget him. Should be easy, right? Except she's haunted by him...
248K 6.6K 37
Sequel to The Blossom of Rose. Rose and Luca navigate the hardships of life together while their relationship blooms, more threats arise and they he...
34.1K 1.1K 50
โBeing against evil doesn't make you good.โž -Ernest Hemingway โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ โ–ธ FBI agent, Anaya Arora, is well acquain...