The Red House

By Fr4gilexBr0ken

THE RED HOUSE; [The red house] // Where men with money, fuck women of beauty, and laugh at the rest of world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
/// NEW STORIES: PLAN \\\
SORT OF SEQUEL?

Chapter 23

31.8K 539 28
By Fr4gilexBr0ken

{ Warning; contains EXPLICIT content. }

***

Matthew and Feather just stood motionless on each respective side of the room. Feather's facial expression had not changed. She still looked stunned, questioning and speechless. Her "tears" had dried out. Matthew suddenly felt regretful for telling the truth.

"Please say something." He begged.
She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again. She bit her lips this time.
She took steps towards him, eyeing him with confusion.
"Please tell me you were kidding." She said.
"What?" he stepped back, feeling a little hurt.
She shook her head. Her face was still stunned. "You were joking when you said you love me right?"
"No!" he insisted. "I love you, Feather and I mean it."
In a fast move, Feather's palm met the skin of Matthew's cheek, giving him a hard slap.
"How dare you fall in love with me!" she snapped.
He rubbed his cheek, feeling the burn of her anger.
"What?"
"Is this why you want me out of the house? So that you could be my savior and I'll marry you and shit?"
"No!" he insisted.
She wasn't listening to him. "How could you fall in love with me? What part of "sex-only" don't you understand? You're not allowed to love me! No! So, this is what you wanted all along? Use my weaknesses to your advantage to make me love you? I'm just your slut, Matthew! I'm supposed to mean nothing to you and you're supposed to mean nothing to me!"
"But you don't!" Matthew spat, shutting Feather to silence. "You mean so much more to me! And don't you dare tell me that I want to get you out of here just because I want to marry you! No. I've made the decision to save you a long time before I realised I love you. I love you, Feather. I don't know how, I don't know why, but there it is. I do. I love you."

Feather gave Matthew another slap on the cheek with a scowl on her face. Matthew frowned at her for the action.

In return, he harshly cupped her cheeks and planted a strong kiss on her lips, wanting let Feather feel how much he loves her.

She tried to fight back. She tried to push him off, but he was too strong.
Matthew could feel her kissing back despite her forcing him off.

When he finally released her, she was flushed red and breathless. She looked at him with fury.
"I ca-I can-" she panted.
"What? WHAT?!" he snapped.
Feather pushed him down to the bed, letting him sit on the edge. She mounted his legs, allowing him to wrap his arms around her waist. She too wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned down and kissed his lips, this time, sweetly but with convincing passion.

"Mmm..." he moaned. "Does that mean you love me too?"
She smirked, shaking her head, "you're an idiot" she said.
"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled.

Flawless, he pinned her to the mattress. He took off his shirt and let Feather's hands wander around his chest.
"You ready, babe?" Matthew cocked, "We're about to make love... "
She sighed, pleasured. She took off her top and made her hands travel from the bottom of her abdomen to her breasts.
"Do me your best." She teased. "Show me how much you do love me."
"And then will you give me an answer?" he asked.
Merely, she just winked.
Matthew smiled. He started to plant kisses on her neck, slowly going back up to her mouth. He took her by the tongue as his hands started to work on her very short skirt.

****

"This will do just nicely." She hears a voice behind her, quick to the attack she doesn't see him but his voice lingers.

Her scarf rips away from her neck and is hastily tied around her mouth, gagging her. Arms held behind her back in a tight grip as if she's being arrested and she's forcefully shoved face first into the couch.

Fighting against her better impulses, only to lose, Feather throws in the towel for the time being. His weight on top of her preventing her from any escape, fighting back just meant harsher punishments, and they were both more than happy to oblige.

She shifts herself as best as she can onto her side, lifting her head up and looking into the eyes of the man she would soon from now on refer to as 'Master'.

Matthew smirks as he remains on top of her, grabbing two lines of rope from the coffee table that he had placed there after she left, along with some other things, restraining her arms behind her back, leaving him free to continue. One around her elbows holding her arms together in place, the other her wrists.

Earlier -

"So how do you want it?" Matthew asks bluntly, crossing his arms, leaning against the hard frame of the doorway in the foyer as she sprints down the stairs in her sweat pants and a tank top, getting ready to go for her run.

"Surprise me." Feather replies as she makes her way into the other room, Matthew following behind her. A smile crosses her lips, but Matthew can't see it.

He watches her grab a water bottle from the fridge and combs his fingers through his hair, almost nervously, eyes panning down her body, "You realise how dangerous those words are, right?"

"I'm aware," She glistens, turning around and spraying the water in her mouth before sauntering over to him and placing a quick peck to his lips, "Master."

He follows her to the door, almost like a lost puppy, Feather opens it and is just about to head out when something stops her. She spins around to her scarf being wrapped around her neck gently, "Forgot something." Matthew reminds her with a flashy smile.

A small giggle escapes her, she walks out, closing the door behind her.

Now -

Replaying her earlier words in her mind, she didn't realize just how daring they really were, but neither were complaining.

They may have been daring, but so was she, and she never wasted the chance.

It was one of the things Matthew loved most about her.

Finally coming eye to eye, the serious dominating look on Matthew's face fades into a smirk as his beautiful blues meet her darling browns, admiring the work he has done. Being taken by surprise was one of the things she loved the most, and seeing him standing tall over her, or sitting rather, caused a similar smirk to cross hers. The rush of it all sent a number of sensations throughout her body.

"You dirty little girl." He finally spoke, his voice dark yet full of intrigue as he pulls himself off her, off the couch and onto his feet.

Moving in front of her he leans down, his hand cupping her jaw and he looks coldly into her eyes. Feather knew exactly what he was referring to and there was no wiping the seduction off of her.

Lust quickly replacing seduction as she's met with a slap to the face. Her eyes doing what her mouth was unable to as she silently begs for more. There was nothing she didn't like.

They loved pushing each other to their limits, even a bit over, most times a lot over. They challenged each other, they loved every moment.

He wasn't gentle. Grabbing a handful of her hair he pulls her up into a sitting position, she can't move. Her upper body is confined, lower is free for the taking.

Settling down in front of her he rips her sweatpants off to reveal... nothing. No lace, no lingerie.. Just her in all her glory. She never liked wearing underwear. Too restricting she always said.

She didn't make it easy for him to stay in character but either way he was thrilled. It drives him crazy when he's not in control, much as it does her as she struggled against her restraints. Shit happens.

Matthew reaches his hands under her ass and pulls her closer towards him, spreading her legs. Feather watched on, watched as he teased her with a cool breath against her core, swiping a finger over her clit just barely but enough for her to feel it.

Shit.

"My turn baby." He says ever so softly.

And then the final test as he is no longer playing and licks his way up her dripping slit, closing his mouth over her clit and flicking the sensitive bud with his tongue before pulling away.

A small whine escapes her and her eyes slam shut, her body writhing under his touch.

He licks his lips of her juices, "You're soaked." he says again, raising his eyebrows.

She tries to speak but all that came out was "mmmfff". Some words managed to get through but it wasn't like they were super clear. Even if he did hear he purposely made her repeat them, or attempt to, until she just gave up.

He holds her legs open and drops his head back down, nipping at the smooth skin of her inner thighs, occasionally looking back at her.

Her reactions were the icing on the cake for him. She wasn't easy to overwhelm but Matthew always proved her wrong on that.

"Keep your legs open." He shoots his first demand, inserting a finger inside of her, as well as placing his thumb over her clit, pumping in and out as he roughly massages the bud.

So far so good.

Two fingers.

Three.

Fou-

"MMNNGG" Feather whines as far as her gag will allow.

No longer able to hold her own to his words, she snaps her legs shut when the the attempt to add another finger is now seeled.

Harsh waves of pleasure fight to break through.

Curling into a ball at the edge of her stomach ready for take off, the fire shooting through her body coming to a hault in the same place they began only to do it all over again had Feather nearly falling off the couch.

In moments like these her hands would be moving through his slick black locks.

Or giving him an equal amount of pleasure.

Or her tongue would be in his mouth.

Or anything that didn't involve her being unable to touch him.

This was impossible.

"Open," He gives the side of her leg a good smack and she winces, "Or you don't come."

Feather was quick to follow his orders and an unexpected moan escapes through the barrier of the gag. The tone in his voice should not be turning her on this much but holy shit was he ever sexy when he was like this.

Just by looking at her he could tell there was a lot going through her head. Matthew paused, turning around to the table and picking up one of the items he had placed there when she left for her run earlier, bringing it around to her. Feather's eyes widened.

"Or better yet. You two can be aquainted if you like."

They had used paddles before but they were not one of Feather's personal favorites. Feather shrugs her shoulders and Matthew couldn't help but smirk, putting it back down on the table. She was too cute for her own good.

Although unable to use her hands, Feather had other things in mind.

Slumping down a little bit more into the couch and pushing herself out, she saw an opportunity for something she was tempted to protest.

As his fingers continued to pump, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm, Matthew felt something pressing against him.

Interestingly enough, Feather's feet were rubbing against the crotch of his pants, stroking his member through them. This girl always had a Plan B.

Impressed by her motives, Matthew increased his pace, removing his thumb from her clit and replacing with his tongue. The sudden change earns a hard groan out of Feather and her quiet, controllable moans become loud and uncontrollable as she arches herself up, body convulsing, releasing onto his fingers.

"Good girl." Matthew removes his fingers and reaches up and unties the gag from her mouth, finally letting her breathe.

Nudging herself back up into a proper sitting position, a breathless Feather throws her head against the back of the couch, staring blindly at the ceiling before drawing back on Matthew's voice as it picks up again.

"We're not done," They lock eyes again, a confused but daring look crosses her face, a blank look on his. "You misbehaved."

Before she could do anything, Matthew grabbed Feather by the hair, shoving her face first back into the couch, bringing her ass up in the air as he picks up the paddle and brings it down hard.

She couldnt begin to think of how red her ass would be by now. The stinging had finally gone away but the consequences of her actions stayed with her.

Paddles were harsh punishment but did she ever love it. She learned to.

The feeling of being overpowered was too much for her now as Feather's instincts took over, breaking through the restraints and knocking Matthew down onto the couch, getting on top of him meeting him with a hard kiss to his lips, her tongue begging for entry and releasing a soft moan when allowed it.

"Now that's not fair." Matthew squeezes out in between kisses, but he never stopped her. Why would he?

Feather pulls away and rips his shirt off without a second thought, a smile crosses her lips as she's finally where she wants to be, "When do we ever play fair?"

Her eyes filled with lust, voice filled with need, she didn't care how obvious she was, she just wanted him.

"Feather-" He starts.

"You can go back to Master mode later, I just.. need this." She cuts him off with a finger to his lips, her voice fades out into nothingness and she meets him with another kiss, hands ruffling through his hair as if it was the last time she would ever see him.

Holy shit did she need to feel some control.

She drops her hand to the crotch of his pants, rubbing him roughly. The monster nearly breaking the zipper of his pants, begging to be let out.

Feather wasted no time unzipping his pants and getting them out of the way, continuing to position herself, holding onto his eyes as she slides down onto him until she's taken all of him in.

Matthew's eyes shoot open and Feather places her hands on his chest, sitting up and slowly pulling her shirt up and over her head. Fucking tease.

This is what she wanted.

This is what she needed.

They were both naked now. Skin to skin, she hovers an inch away from his face, a smirk crosses her lips as she rocks her hips harder and faster onto him.

An innocent face but oh she was anything but.

Matthew loved how persuasive she was, how if she really wanted to she could get what she wanted. She proved that time and time again. But then again so did he.

Given their previous tactics she wasn't going to give in, even though she knew she would have to eventually. They always found a way around the rules to their games but always came up fair in the end.

Feather's hips rock, sway, they had picked up a rhythm and followed each others motions so smoothly and swiftly that it just felt so natural and amazing.

Matthew's hands caress her body in a way that makes her feel like she's home. He feels so good on her, she feels so good on him. Fuck.

"Come on baby," Matthew groans harder as she kicks up her pace again, "Show me how bad you want it."

Throwing her head back she lets out a scream that echoes through the whole living room. She bites her lip to hush the noises and drops her mouth to his, teasing a kiss before trailing her tongue to his neck and sucking on his sweet spot.

"I'm so close." Matthew whispers with a swift smack to her possibly bruised ass.

"Me too." Feather replies, shallow breaths surfacing now between every word spoken.

They can feel it, feel each other. There's no more holding back.

Feather's legs squeeze shut, Matthew's nails dig into her hips.

Waves of intensity rush out without warning, clashing together in a fit of endless pleasure.

BOOM.

Embracing their new surroundings, they find themselves on the floor, breathless laughter breaking out between the two as they lay beside each other.

This wasn't the first time their mutual orgasms caused them to fall of the bed or couch.

"We're not done." She mocks his earlier dom voice, but this time in a much weaker tone as she crawls over to him.

Pulling herself on top of him again, she places small kisses down his body, coming to her final destination and taking his member into her mouth, sucking up the juices left behind, tasting them both on her tongue.

"Mmmm.." She moans mindlessly, giving him a seductive smile and licking her lips. "That took a lot out of me.." She jokes, falling down beside him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," He jolts up, pulling himself to his feet and eyeing her. Feather stares at him confused, "So are you." He finishes, turning towards the stairs.

"Yes, Master." She giggles, following his lead.

Stepping into the large walk in shower, Matthew turns on the water, staying out of the line of fire until it heated up.

Feather watches on, waiting.

Moments later, Matthew peers out from behind the now fogged up glass and extends his hand for her.

Feather drops her robe, rendering completely naked once again as she steps inside, their fingers interlocking, pulling each other closer as their lips connect under the hot water falling onto them.

Matthew gently pushes her up against the wall, trailing his lips down her neck, his member finding it's way hard against his stomach.

Hands still in each others he moves them slowly up the wall and over her head, suddenly hearing a click and his hands leave hers, brushing over her skin and grazing down her body.

Feather fades back into reality, realizing what just happened but at the same time can't help but crumble under his touch. The mind numbing feeling of his lips, his teeth, fuck it his everything, drowning all his attention on that sweet spot on her neck, sending her into a craze, the shower wasn't the only thing making her wet. Each kiss, each nip or lick dragging the sexiest sounds out of her giving Matthew the cue to keep going. He knew his way around her body very well.

"Matthew.." Feather whimpers.

She lifts her head up the best she can to take in the reality of what was flowing through her imagination to find her wrists locked in handcuffs. And it wasn't as if she could get out of this one so easily, unless she wanted to break the shower.

"You know," Matthew finally speaks up, pressing one last kiss to her hickied neck before moving back up slowly, his lips dragging against her skin, his hands going wherever they wish, "I can do anything I want to you," His voice fades into a sharp whisper as he leans into her ear, "And there's nothing you can do about it."

"Bring it on." Feather challenges.

Deadly words to say to Matthew Walker.

Deadly words to come from Feather Grace Heart.

Feather smirks at the reaction she brought to his face, reaching out and grasping his lower lip between her teeth, earning a groan from him.

"I may not be able to use my hands, but I can sure use other things." She raised an eyebrow.

Matthew shook his head with a laugh. Yes she could.

He drops his hand between her legs, lightly trailing over her clit before reaching under and pulling her leg up, holding it to his side as he pushes up, entering her.

"You're so fucking tight.." He groans, dropping his forehead to hers as he slowly moves inside her, rocking his hips in sync with her, hitting her clit perfectly and taking more and more each time.

She might've laughed had she not been rather distracted by how turned on she was. She didn't think it was so much that she was tight, but that he was so huge. "Mmm.." She lingered out, letting herself go as he tended to both of her breasts. Taking her ass in his hands, he pulls her into him until the space between them had been closed, groaning as he thrusted more deeply. He was definitely doing something right.

Feather sucks in a breathe, "You're so fucking huge." She shoots back, her thoughts surfacing. Mouth dropping open, she pulls her forehead away from his and drops her head against the cool marble that he has her up against.

A small smile graces his lips despite himself. He presses his lips back to hers, their tongues doing dances in each others mouths, he angles his hips to hit a deeper spot inside of her. A low growl escapes the back of his throat the deeper he gets, his nails digging into her ass.

It was one of the most passionate kisses they had shared all morning and Feather's mouth was unwilling to let go of his, moans muffled by their lips. As her body rose and fell in sync with his thrusts, Feather couldn't imagine being anywhere else but here. Bondage or not, she loved it.

Matthew increased his pace slightly, his hand dropping between her legs to massage her clit with his thumb, helping to ease her towards her end game.

The added attention to her clit sent Feather over the edge, like she wasn't already standing on the edge anyway, letting go onto him and her open mouth against his lips pauses. Her head fell back against the wall again drawing out the intense feeling as long as possible.

Matthew's lips found her neck as her walls clenched around him, bringing him to his own release. His hands fell against the wall, steadying himself, and her as best he could as the orgasm shot through him. He grazed his lips over her sweet spot that he had been teasing on her neck as he gently moved in and out of her.

The fire between them burned hotter, fighting to keep calm.

The water hitting them at a perfect peak, Matthew had snuck the chance to change the pressure of it. It was no longer hot but cool, soothing them both. They had created their own heat, adding more seemed like torture.

"Matthew.." She moaned out in a hum as she came down from her high slowly, his continuing thrusts making the fire in her veins linger perfectly. Eventually it stopped, but that didn't stop her as her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him into her.

Reaching around he unlocks her legs from him, pulling out of her and letting out a small grunt, meeting her with a hard kiss to her lips.

"I fucking love you." He whispers.

An uncomfortable look suddenly settled on her face, "Can you, uh.." She looks up, shuffling at the restraints and Matthew lets out a laugh, raising his hands and freeing her.

A smile crosses her lips and she takes his face in her hands, holding him, caressing him. It was as if she had been deprived of his touch forever.

Her fingers curl into his wet hair, moving through slowly before wrapping her arms around his neck, making it seem like she was going in for a kiss but once he leaned in she jumped back and kissed his nose instead.

Matthew pouted as she pushed passed him with a giggle and stepped out of the shower, rubbing her wrists a litle bit before swiping the towel that was hanging over the door and wrapping it around her. He followed her lead.

"I'm not gonna like, step into a bear trap when I walk in the bedroom am I?" she crosses her arms, trying to hide back a smile, "Any more tricks you got for me?"

He shrugs his shoulders and places his hands on her hips, playfully pushing her into their bedroom, "It wouldn't be fun if I gave it away now would it?" He growls.

"For you." She sneers, head butting his chest cutely. "But I know what would be fun."

Matthew cocks his head to the side, unsure on whether he should ask the million dollar question, but her cheeky smile peaks his interest.

"What?" He finally asks, baring a groan.

"Fucking me outside. Well, me fucking you outside. Either or really." She bites her lip, placing something in his hand.

---

Happy New Year. c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
166K 5.6K 59
•Mature 18+ Contain Graphic drug usage, Sexual Content and explicit Language. Ashlyn was a emotional teen that was just trying to make it through hig...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...