A Niall Horan Love Story

By Niall_princess_13

Kaitlin meets a new girl named Elli. Later she got you to sign up to X-Factor with three other girls you meet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 out of many
Chapter 3 Out Of Many
Chapter four out of many
Chapter 5 out of many
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
UPDATE!!!!

Chapter 23

68 1 0
By Niall_princess_13

Why can't I just sleep? I've been awake ever since I went to my room. I just can't stop thinking about...oh shot! I forgot to get diapers.

I quickly, and obviously gracefully, *a whole lot of sarcasm*, ran outside my bedroom.

Everyone was still awake.

"Hey Kaitlin?" Elli said.

"Hey." I sad running to her.

"What?" Elli said.

So I whispered, "Hey, did we get diapers?"

"Harry just left to go get some and you're stressed. Now go get some sleep." she said out loud.

Thanks for your help Elli. Trying to keep a secret from Chloe and Ryan but no. You had to say it out loud. Ugh, anyways.

I went back upstairs to my torture room and tried to fall asleep.

It didn't work, I repeat, IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!

So I walked over to my desk and push it so I could get my sketch book from behind it. Yes, I do hide it from you humans.

I opened it to a blank page.

I picked up my phone and went to pictures to get a picture of my dog before I left to go to Ireland.

And I drew her. She wasn't my best drawing ever, but I missed her.

Oh no, great, I'm officially home sick. Yes, Kaitlin Smith, is home sick.

Well, I can do what I do best which is...sleep.

I, now that I knew what was wrong, could sleep.

(Not really that long or good but My Lovelies please tell meh if you want to help me write this!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 362 13
When Emily gets the job of her dreams, a back up dancer for One Direction, she is less than thrilled to discover her dancer partner is Louis, not the...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...
497 14 12
story about a girl named Brooklyn and her crazy life she loves! she moved over to Mullingar Ireland from Ohio in year 7 which is when she meets her b...
881 101 24
Kimberly has had a crush on Harry Styles for as long as she can remember, but how could she compete with all of the pretty girls around her throwing...