With Love, your Cupid (Chaenn...

Per mypeacefullove

One fallen angel. One two-goody-shoes. The one you aren't messing with. One powerful enough to wear a pikachu... Més

Stalker
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
New beginning
Part 10
Competition
Part 12
Part 13
Jennie
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Call it what you want
I'm the one she's walking to
Ice cream
Black beauty
Tu me regardes
Unnie
The thing about you
Love has been unkind
You'd come over
Stay
With me
Bro
Nothing about us
Never will be
You
Were (are)
The 1
That we love
Anywhere but home
Little do you know
Perfect Me
Coincidence
Hubby
On brûlera
Call Joy
You are my wings
You look like (me)
Kim. Jisoo.
From the other side
You. It was you.
Fool yourself
Option Number 3
Hopes
75%
An idiot
Expectations
Fine
Gone...and found
Why
Ground
Final (with love)

Part 7

1K 58 6
Per mypeacefullove

Lisa's POV

I focused my gaze on the bird one more time and hissed at it when it tried to pinch me with its beak again.

Being almost a magical creature means a lot of responsibility, as well as you're generating a special kind of energy that attracts other creatures. They feel that I vibrate on the other level and get confused over this little fact.

"Fuck!" I started jumping like a monkey from all the bees, birds and whatever else, who didn't even consider to fuck off already.

At one point they all seemed to disappear and I also heard a little cough from behind. I turned over and saw a petite woman standing close to me with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" she titled her head and looked straight in my eyes.

"Imhhh...fine! Thanks." I flashed her my best smile and felt strange feeling in my chest. "Who are you?" I asked as if I didn't know the answer. She smiled and offered her hand.

"Jennie. Jennie Kim," I took her hand and gosh, her hand seems so small in mine!

"Lisa. Lisa Manoban...mhh Park." We offered a smile to each other and she nodded.

"Lisa Manoban Park? It should be difficult to pronounce every day," she mocked with a sly smile.

Third person PoV

Lisa immediately found a comeback.

"Your name is quite tiny, I'd say it fits your heig...mhyff ouch!" Lisa was interrupted with birds who started flying right in front of her again.

Jennie smiled and helped that giant to get rid of birds. It wasn't surprising at all, she just glared at a silhouette beside her and birds flied away while the silhouette just rolled their eyes.

"Thank you, it's embarrassing tho," Lisa said again still feeling large wave of energy that showered her a while ago.

"It's nothing," Jennie patted her shoulder, showing her gummy smile. "I hope we will see each other again soon."

"I'd like it." Lisa bowed her head just like Jennie did.

"I'd like it." a voice beside Jennie mimicked mockingly when she walked away from the tall girl.

"Shut up Jisoo." Jennie said while laughing slightly at the situation.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
261K 9.2K 131
𝖠 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖪 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩...
404K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...