OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 12

2.6K 143 83
By NuAnBiHa

Mew went to his bedroom. He feel so satisfied because he was able to slap the cheater's cheek. Love? No, he did not love him! He love Goob and he's very sure about that!

"Serves him right! He deserves it because he lied to me! I'm about to celebrate his pregnancy but when I know he's not Goob, I hate him and the baby with all my guts! Yes, I hate the baby too because it's not from my precious Goob's tummy!"

"If he thinks that he had my families support, he's totally wrong! Even though they accepted him, I still can't accept him! For me, he's the reason why Goob left me!" Mew talks to himself.

He grabbed his towel and he went inside the bathroom. He take his bath calmly and suddenly their hot make out sessions appeared on his mind.

"Damn Mew, why did you keep thinking of that slut? Owhhh yeah, why did I forget that he's my slut? Just wait Gulf! Tonight I'm gonna fuck you rough and hard until you begged for my mercy!" and he continued bathing.

Meanwhile in Gulf's bedroom, he's crying so hard while rubbing his tummy. "You can chase me Mew but please, don't chase our baby from your life. You can abandoned me Mew but please, don't abandoned our baby from your life. You can hate me Mew but please, don't hate our baby for the rest of your life."

"I can accept the fact that you don't love me anymore Mew but please, love our baby for the rest of your life. Our baby is innocent. I'm s-sorry baby. I-I make daddy hate you too. I promised to you I will make daddy loves you." He wiped his tears from falling down.

Gulf pulled his luggage and he sat on the bed. He open the luggage and starts arranging all of his belongings. After that, he settled himself and he lay down on the bed. He tried to sleep but he can't.

"How can I sleep by myself if I always cuddle with Mew every night before I sleep? I-I miss you husband." Again, tears rolled down from his bambi eyes. Then he wake up. He take his shirt that he wears earlier and he sniffed it.

"Hmmm, atleast I can still smell his scent from here." whispered Gulf and he layed back on the bed hugging his shirt with Mew's scent on it.

While he was sniffing the scent, he heard the door opened. He turned around and he sees Mew looking at him lustfully.

"H-husband. W-what are you d-doing here? D-do you need a-anything?" Gulf was stuttered.

"Who's your husband?! I'm your master, not your husband and you're my slut! Still remember it?" said Mew coldly. He walks towards Gulf and he pinned him down.

"You say you would do anything to save the baby, am I right, dear slut?" Gulf nodded.

"Good, be prepared to get tortured and hurt!" he said as he slapped Gulf's chubby cheeks.

He cupped Gulf's face. "Ouchhh, is it hurt dear slut?" Gulf nodded.

"Awww, pity my slut. Let me kiss your cheek to ease the pain." Mew kissed his cheek and again, he slapped the chubby cheek. He can see tears rolling down from Gulf's eyes but he didn't care.

"Stop crying baby. Oopsss sorry, my foulmouth. Stop crying slut or I will hurt you more than this." Then, Mew touched Gulf's tummy.

"Hello baby, it's nice to meet you but so sad..... I hate you now because you're inside this slut's tummy. Don't worry okay, I will let you see the world earlier than you should see."

Gulf's eyes widened. "What are y-you gonna do to o-our baby?" he asked Mew in his sobs.

"Pardon me, our baby?! Hey slut, that is not mine! Even if it is mine, it should be in Goob's tummy, not yours! Okay, cut the subject! When I stepped in, I saw you're sniffing the shirt. Why are you sniffing your own shirt?"

"N-nothing. I can't sleep, that's why I'm sniffing my own shirt."

Mew did not believe his word. He grabbed the shirt quickly from him and he sniffed it.

"Owhhh, now I know why you're sniffing your own shirt. My slut is missing me, isn't it? How cute are you. Come, let me cuddle you like usual. But first, let me fuck you rough and hard!" he said lustfully.

"M-master, pleaseeee..... p-please slow down, it hurts."

"Slow down? In your dream!" Mew thrust harder, rougher and deeper than usual. Gulf could only cry in his heart.

"Mast..... ahhh..... Please h-have some p-pi ahhh..... pity on me."

"Shut up and enjoy it slut!" Mew keep on thrust and thrust until Gulf fainted but he didn't noticed it.

"I'm gonna cum now. Get ready!" and Mew shot his cum inside him. He pulled out his member and layed down besides Gulf. After a few seconds, he wake up and he went straight to the bathroom to clean himself.

Mew came out from the bathroom fifteen minutes later. He looked at his slut and he's still in the same position. He went near him and he rolled him. Mew panicked. He tried to wake him up.

"Hey slut, wake up! Hey, do not pretend to fainted. Slut! Slut!" he shakes Gulf's body but he did not give him any response.

Mew went to the kitchen and poured some water into the glass. Then, he went back to Gulf's bedroom and he poured the water on Gulf's face. Gulf woke up from his fainting.

"I thought you're dead! Thank God you're not dead yet! Thank you for your service dear slut! I really enjoyed it! I will come back tomorrow naa. Have a sweet dreams." Mew laugh and he walked out from Gulf's room and he locked the door.

Gulf cried. He is in a great pain. He cried again and again. He tried to get up to clean himself but he can't. It's not even a day has passed but he really feel like he's in the hell.

"I'm okay! I'm okay! I have to be okay to save our baby! Please bear the pain with me okay baby! Please be strong for me, your papa. I'm sure daddy will forgive us soon!" Gulf cried even harder and a few minutes later, he fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING
---------------------------
Mew opened the door and he's angry because Gulf did not wake up yet. "Slut, hey slut! Wake up now! Don't be so lazy! Wake up and make my breakfast before I go to work!" he kicked Gulf's legs. Gulf opened his eyes slowly.

"Wake up now you slut! I want my breakfast to be ready in twenty minutes. If not, get prepared to be hurt!" Mew wanted to walked out from the bedroom but he was stunned because of Gulf's words.

"Can I get some painkiller? Our session last night, it pains me so much."

"Painkiller? Sorry, I already throw them because I didn't need it." said Mew and he walked out from the bedroom. Gulf try to stand up but he can't.

"Relax Gulf, just take a few minutes to relax yourself and I'm sure you will be okay."

After ten minutes, he managed to walk but in a slow walk. He just have another ten minutes to make Mew's breakfast. He tried his best not to think about the pain and he continued his works.

Mew enters the kitchen exactly in twenty minutes. "Done with my breakfast, slut?" Gulf nodded and he brings Mew's breakfast to him.

"Stand there and watch me eat!" Mew continue to eat his breakfast when suddenly he heard a growl from Gulf's tummy. He looked at him and he gave him his evil smile.

"Awww, my slut is hungry! Come here, let me feed you." he said and Gulf shook his head.

"It's o-okay husband. I will eat later."

"Who is your husband?! I'm your master! I forbade you to call me husband or love or anything from now! Is that clear, my slut?" he nodded.

"Now, come here before I hurt you. Let me feed you." Gulf walks slowly towards Mew and suddenly Mew threw the remaining breakfast in his plate to the floor.

"Eat it now and make sure you don't left any dirt" said Mew angrily.

Even though he was still in pain, Gulf bowed and he picked up the remaining breakfast that Mew threw on the floor and he ate it. Tears rolled down from his eyes when he put the food in his mouth.

"I'm done m-master."

"Good and go back to your slut nest!" Gulf enters the bedroom and Mew followed him from behind.

"If you're hungry, think by yourself how you gonna eat!" Mew closed the door and he locked it. Gulf sat on the bed and he's crying again.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Trust me, when I write this chapter, I'm in tears and I'm sorry for writing this kind of angst 🙏
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
290K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
44.2K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
332K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...