OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Еще

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 11

2.5K 151 41
NuAnBiHa

They went back to their mansion after dinner. "Baby, stay in the car first. I'll be back later once I put all the groceries in the kitchen. We can arranged it tomorrow."

Mew went out of the car and he took all the groceries from the bonnet. He went inside the mansion and put all the groceries in the kitchen.

Then, he went back to the car. He opened Gulf's passenger door and he carried Gulf to their bedroom.

They take a bath together and as usual, Gulf being horny and clingy and they had a hot make out session in the bathroom. Once they get settled, they lay down on the bed. Gulf lay his head on Mew's chest.

"Husband, can I go out tomorrow? I want to pay a visit to my friend."

"Sure baby, what time will you go out? Do you need me to accompany you?" asked Mew.

"No love, I'm okay. I just want to pay a visit and will be home after that. It won't take long."

"Okay baby, as you wish. Let's sleep now." Mew hugged him and they both in their dreamland a few minutes later.

THE NEXT DAY
--------------------
"Here baby, use my car because I'm not going anywhere. I will be at home because I don't have any work to do but you have to stop at the gas station to refuel the car." Mew passed him his car key.

"Thank you husband. Don't worry, I will refuel the car. I see you later. I love you love." and he kissed Mew's lips passionately as if he knows something would happen later.

"Take care baby and drive safely." Gulf nodded. He went out from the mansion.

"Hello Uncle Dim. Come and pick me. He's already out from the mansion."

Uncle Dim's arrives at the mansion a few minutes later. "I guess he's at the gas station. Drive there first and after that, I want you to follow him. Make sure he didn't notice this car."

"Okay Sir." said Uncle Dim and he drive to the gas station and as Mew expected, his husband is refueling the car. Then, he drive to somewhere that Mew don't know where he want to go.

Mew deliberately said to his husband that he would only be at home but he has his own plans and now he's following his husband.

Meanwhile in Gulf situations, he didn't realize that someone is following his car. His mind was occupied with the good news that he wanted to share with Goob. One hour later, they arrives at the columbarium.

Gulf went out from the car and walk until he stop in front of Goob's urn was located. Mew followed him but still he didn't noticed it.

"Hey twinnie. How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I'm sorry because I just visited you but that doesn't mean I forget you. No, I will not forget you for the rest of my life. I love you so much twinnie and I miss you too so much."

"Thank you for your blessing and let me loving Mew but I'm still feeling guilty because I lied to him. I want to tell him the truth but I'm scared Goob."

"What if he chase me out when he know the truth? What if he abandoned me when he know the truth? What if he hate me when he know the truth? The worse, what if he divorce me when he know the truth?"

"I can bear if he chase me out, abandoned me, and hate me but I can't bear if he divorce me. Why do I have the feelings that my happiness won't be long?"

"I love him so much and now I'm pregnant with his baby. Yes twinnie, you heard it right. I'm pregnant and you will be an uncle soon but I'm scared. What if he doesn't want this baby when he know the truth? I'm not ready to face it. Please, help me Goob. Help me to get through these path that you choose for me."

Gulf cried so hard when he talks with his twin. After one hour talks, he bid goodbye to Goob. He walked back to his car and he want to stay in the car for a while to calm himself before he drives back to the mansion.

While on the other side, he's starting to hate the human that became his husband. When he say he hated him, it means he hated the baby too and he don't want the baby. He stood in front of his lover's urn.

"L-long time no s-see love. How could you leave me and let me married with Gulf? You know I didn't love him at all. And you let me being fooled by him all this time."

"I heard all the things he talked with you. Don't worry love. I will not chase him. I will not abandoned him. I will not divorce him but I will torture him because now I hate him. I hate him so much because he lied to me and I hate his baby too."

"I don't know what am I going to do with the baby, we'll see about that naa love. I miss you love. I miss you so much. I will come back other day. Rest in peace love and I love you." Mew walk to the car and he get in.

"Sir, your phone is ringing and it's Sir Goob calling you." said Uncle Dim. He looked out the window and he noticed that his car wasn't there anymore. He take his phone and dialed the number.

"Hello husband. What are you doing? Why did it take so long for you to answer my call?" Mew hated the voice but he needs to calm down.

"Sorry baby, I'm in the bathroom. Why did you call me?" he wanted to puked when he called him baby.

"Nothing husband. Just missing you so much. I'm about to go home now. Want me to buy anything for our lunch?"

"No. Actually Ma just called me and he ask us to have lunch with them. Why don't you drives there? We meet at Ma's house. Don't worry about me. I'll call Uncle Dim to pick me up."

"Okay husband, see you there. I love you." Mew hung up the phone without replying back to him.

"Let's go to Ma's house. Thank you Uncle Dim." Then, they went to Mrs. Jongcheveevat's house.

JONGCHEVEEVAT'S HOUSE
----------------------------------
Once they arrives, Mew went inside the house. "Ma, Pa, Phi Tong and Becca. Where are you?" shouted Mew.

"Oiyyy, why are you shouting Phi Mew? We're not deaf!" said Becca angrily.

"Where are the rest?"

"At the back, I think. Why is it Phi Mew?" asked Becca.

"Can you go and call them for me? It's urgent. Now Becca!" he said coldly. Becca go to the back and call his Ma, Pa and Phi Tong.

"What's so urgent Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat?" asked his Pa and his Ma. Phi Tong and Becca nodded in unison.

"I will reveal something later but we have to wait for my beloved husband first. Just don't get shocked." said Mew.

The four of them nodded in unison. Half an hour later, Gulf arrives at the house. He went in and he was shocked when he was greeted by Mew with his full name.

"Hello my lovely husband, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat." Mew give him his devil smirk.

"Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat?" Another four of them say the name in unison again.

"Yes Ma, Pa, Phi Tong and Becca. He is Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat and not Goob Kanawut Jongcheveevat. Surprised, baby?" He hate it so much to call him baby but he had to put an act before he started to torture him.

"H-how did y-you know?" Gulf was stuttered.

"I followed you baby and luckily you didn't noticed me and I'm glad that you didn't. I heard all of the conversations." He stopped and he went to Gulf. He hugged him.

"Thank you so much baby for replacing Goob's heart and married me. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." he said but at the same time in his heart, he really hate it.

Gulf pulled himself from Mew. "You're not angry with me Mew? You didn't hate me?" asked Gulf with tears in his eyes.

"No baby, I'm not angry and I won't hate you. Stop thinking about that and stop calling me Mew. Please call me husband or love like before naa. Now tell us the truth about Goob. Can you?" Mew cupped Gulf's face and he pecked his lips.

"Patience Mew. Just keep on your acting and when you're back to your own mansion, you can torture him." said Mew in his heart.

Gulf told them the whole story about what happened to Goob. He's crying in Mew's embrace when he finished the story.

"Hey baby, don't cry. I promised to you, I will not chase you. I will not abandoned you. I will not hate you. I will not divorce you because you're the love of my life. Stop crying now." Mew kissed Gulf's head and at the same time, he's cursing Gulf again and again.

"Gulf, stop crying. I'm not angry with you too. Infact, thank you so much because you're willing to sacrifice your own future for the sake of your twins'. Come, let me give you a big hug." said his mother-in-law and she hugged him.

"Yes Gulf, we're not angry with you. You don't have to worry about it." said Phi Tong and Becca in unison.

"W-what about you Pa?" asked Gulf.

"Same as them, I'm not angry but I'm shocked. I'm shocked because you're willing to sacrifice for the sake of your twins'. You're such an angel, Gulf. We're glad and blessed that we have you as our son-in-law."

Mew want to puked hearing that words. "Sorry Ma, Pa, Phi Tong and Becca. I cannot accept him, the one who has deceived me for this three and a half months. I don't love him, I love Goob and he's not my precious Goob." said Mew in his heart.

They stayed at Jongcheveevat's house until they had their dinner and now they're bidding goodbye to each other. Mew drives his car back to his mansion.

He can't wait to torture Gulf. He hates him so much right now until he feels like he wanted to killed Gulf because he lied to him. Once they arrives at the mansion, both of them walked out from the car and went inside the mansion.

"Baby, wait for me here. I'll be back later." and he went to their bedroom. He takes Gulf's luggage and he packed all of Gulf's belongings. Once he's done, he went down and see Gulf was laying on the couch.

"Baby, come here. I have a surprised for you." Gulf stand up and walked to Mew but he was stunned for a few seconds when he saw his luggage.

"That is my luggage right? Are you going to chase me out, husband?" asked Gulf and he's trembling.

Mew grabbed his hand and he takes Gulf to the maid's bedroom besides the kitchen. He opened the door and he pushed Gulf into the bed.

"From now on, you'll stay here! Stop calling me husband or love because I will never be your husband anymore! I hate you, Gulf! I hate you with all my guts! And I hate the baby too!" said Mew harshly!

"B-but earlier you said that you will not abandoned me. You said that you will not hate me. You also said that you will not divorce me because I'm the love of your life." he said while looking at Mew's eyes.

"You're stupid then! But I think you're not stupid because you fooled me for three and a half months. So I'm the one who's stupid!"

"Listen here carefully Gulf Kanawut! I will never ever love you because you're not my precious Goob and you'll never be him! I will torture you until I'm satisfied enough to see you suffering because of your own mistake!"

"As I said before, I hate you and I hate the baby in your tummy too! So, prepared yourself to lose the baby! Don't say that I didn't give you a warning!"

"P-please, don't do this to me. I'm begging you. I love you so much husband. I'll do anything you wanted me to do. Just don't do anything to the baby." he hugged mew's leg and he begged him.

Mew pushed him with his leg then he bowed down. He cupped Gulf's face. "Love me?! I'm sorry because I don't love you at all! I love Goob and not you! You will do anything?! That's great, Gulf! That means you're willing to be my slut, am I right Gulf?" he smirked.

Tears rolling down from Gulf's eyes but it didn't give any effects to Mew. "I-I'll be your s-slut or whatever you want me to do as long as you keep your promised not to do anything to the baby."

"I can't promise that, sorry bitch." Mew slapped Gulf's chubby cheek and he went out of the bedroom and he locked it!

"You're dead, Gulf Kanawut! Just prepared yourself by physical and mental! The torture starts now." Mew talks to himself.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Here comes the storm, don't hate me naa 🙏
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me to you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
Hold On ( COMPLETE ) #Mewgulf V.bose

Любовные романы

20.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
332K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...