The Missing Part

Od shimrara

KImmon was looking for something, though he didn't know what was it that he was missing, he just felt right j... Více

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

1K 36 6
Od shimrara

"Find me.......find me......find...me.."

"Kim....Kim...Kim!" Kimmon had snapped from his sudden reverie when his cousin, Itthipat trying calling him a few times. He didn't realize he was out of it and he could see Itthipat asking him what's wrong with his scrunched up face while Kimmon would just shaking his head, saying it was nothing.

They were currently celebrated his 18th birthday at his house. It was the day he was waiting for some time now. He didn't have any specific reason, as for why he was waiting for this day, he just thought it would be interesting and ..... whatever.

Anyway, he was just blown away his candles that suddenly he heard this voice in his head. A voice he never heard of before. It was distant, but he could understand the words. 'Find me?' He just brushed it off when his father had taken attention of everyone present.

"Attentions please." All the eyes then would turn to his father, Warun Warodom. "Good evening everyone and I hope all of you were enjoying yourself at this party. So, as we all know, we were gathered here to celebrate my oldest son, Kimmon Warodom of his 18th birthday, the day when it will open the adult world, though it still hard to believe my playful son already 18 years old. Why are you growing up so fast, son?"

To that, guests were laughing a little and Kimmon would just shake his head to his father's antique. People would never believe him if he talked about how his father would behave like a mother should, with a face like his. It was so contrasted with his behavior, while his mother was just smiling. She was always a woman with little words.

"Anyway, as a tradition on a day like this, I, as a father would need to give my son a special speech of 'welcoming him to an adult world'. My son, Kim, congratulations for today, and thank you for coming into this world, into our lives and makes it brighter. Your cheerful and playful behavior always makes my day, and son, trust me, you never had an idea how much that helps me whenever I was down."

"Okay, sorry. No touchy-feely, I will try to shorten my speech. So, as I was saying, son, being an alpha, you supposedly found your mate one day. I know, most of you young people don't really believe in that anymore, since no one could tell whether you will or you wouldn't. But, son, all I can say is that you will know once you find your mate. However, I don't want to be so typical or outdated, according to you, young people. So, if you decided to go with your choice, please take it some more serious thought before going to that point. Whatever your decision is, please know, that we, your parents always support you, whatever your decision is."

"Enjoy your life as an alpha, and please, control your wolves side, don't be so naughty, my boy. Thank you again for everyone present. Cheers!"

Warun had finished his speech by holding up his glass fill of wine, and everyone else was following him and was drinking their drinks and will clap their hands after that and some of the people would approach Warun and Kimmon, giving away their congratulatory handshake.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Baby..... Congratulations and happy birthday." Kimmon was casually walking just getting into the college gate when a girl suddenly grab his arm coming from behind and was clingy to him. Kimmon would just smile as his response and just let her clingy to him. It was casual to him since people knew her as his girlfriend, which she was decided on her own.

The reason Kimmon was letting her because it keeps bugs away....especially in his mood like today. He wasn't hearing things when he thought he was when he heard it the first time. The same voice came again, hunting him in his sleep. "Baby...why won't you reply to me? Are you angry I couldn't be at your party last night and I couldn't see you yesterday? I'm sorry baby...I couldn't escape my family gathering, my mom would kill me for sure. Why would it be on your birthday night? Ughh....sorry na baby..."

"find me....find me...find me...." Kimmon's step halted when the voice came again. Honestly, he couldn't focus on any words Neung was telling him, and when the voice came, he stopped and was looking around. All he could see around was familiar faces doing their own activity. Some were discussing, some were talking and laughing and some were hurrying to class. He couldn't understand what's happening to him, or who the voice belonged to. But then again, why only he could hear it?

"Baby, are you okay?" Kimmon was snap out of his reverie and was looking at Neung's face confused. It took him a few seconds to understand the question. "Ahh, yes, Let's go, the class about to start." Neung just shrugged her shoulder while clinging her way back to Kimmon, heading to class.

Right after kimmon was making his step to the classroom, the confetti was throw right at his face with all the yelling, "Happy alpha day!!!", making Kimmon shocking turned exciting. He laughs. "Where's my gift?" Kimmon was stretch his open hands, asking for a gift while everyone else was just laughing.

Bas then putting his hand on Kimmon's shoulder with his smirk all over his face. "So, tonight, any plan?" Kimmon was about to answer when he felt someone had pushed him, no, someone had pushed Neung who was still clinging on him making him and Bas almost stumble, but was able to regain balance. Kimmon and everyone else was staring at that person or a group of 3 people.

"She is your gift. It's your alpha day, anyway. Time to end your virginity, and she would be eager to offer it for you. Right, Neung? You've been saving yourself to be devoured by an alpha like him than a beta like me. Why not make it clear, though you clinging to him 24 hours a day was more than a clear sign."

Neung was staring at the guy and her face was red all over. She was an omega, a low-class omega. A low-class omega who didn't come with any ability, but to just bearing child, just like a human, though she was a beauty. She had reach 18 two months before, and just like Rudet was saying, she was saving herself when she refused Rudet who also had reached 18 in the same month as her.

Being rejected was more than to hurt his ego, but then to be rejected because of his status as a beta, Rudet felt angry and offended. "What is he saying, Neung?" Kimmon was asking Neung back, since he didn't think she would go that far, just for him, when they were actually weren't a thing. At least, it's a fact they both knew.

"Baby, I'm...." the lecturer was arriving that force Neung to stop talking and everybody had scattered to their own seat. Bas who seated beside Kimmon was whispering to him. "What was that? Dude, are you both really a thing?"

Kimmon didn't have an answer to give Bas but to just turn to Neung on his other side. Well, he was wondering about it too. She was busy taking out her notes from her bag, and she was avoiding Kimmon's gaze, even though she could feel the guy was staring, looking at her intently, ignoring the lecturer's voice.

Kimmon was dragging Neung up to the roof, his usual spot right away after class. He needs to clear things out with her and at the same time wished that what he heard earlier wasn't true. "What was that Rudet was saying earlier this morning? Enlighten me, Neung."

His nodes weren't high, but he made sure he pressed the word he was saying so that Neung would understand, he was serious. But then, Neung was still silent, couldn't properly answer him that force him to continue.

"You were coming to me, saying that being beside me, was something you that come from low-class omega would be proud of, though I don't understand why it matters. No one actually really cares about your class status. You are beautiful, and that was enough for people to like you. But saving yourself for me? Neung, you and I are not a thing, and never could be. What are you trying to do? Answer me!"

Neung was a little jumpy, when Kimmon's tone getting higher, angry, and really asking for an answer. "You didn't have anyone else anyway, Kim. Why can't it be me? You said I was beautiful enough for people to want me, but why not you?" Neung was trying to hold Kimmon's arm when the guy was refused it. Neung was almost teary, and almost crying. She knew Kimmon could never handle a crying weak girl like her, and that was always her weapon just to be able to cling to Kimmon.

"Stop it, I had enough, Neung. You claim yourself, my girl, I let you since you said it was just for your popularity. I told you from the beginning, I just don't have any feelings for you. You are beautiful, yes, but there are so many beautiful girls out there, and were you suppose for me to love all of them just because they are beautiful? Enough is enough. Find yourself a better guy who wants you because it's you, but sorry to say it wasn't me. I don't want you to cling onto me anymore, let's break all this up, whatever that is. Leave me alone, now!"

Kimmon was slump on the used couch, at his usual spot. Neung couldn't hold her tears anymore and was looking for Kimmon for a while, when the guy already ignoring her before making her way to the door that leads to the roof. She makes her way slowly, and her hearts shattered since what she had to Kimmon was for real.

She makes all the excuses just to be beside him. Everyone knew that Kimmon wasn't interested in dating, what's more commitment. So, if she had told him from the start, Kimmon will reject her right away, for sure. She thought she could conquer his heart in those times she had with him but then Kimmon was one stubborn, hard-headed alpha. No wonder everyone was crazy about him.

She was taking the stairs when suddenly a clump of smoke appeared before her, making her stop.

"Mother!"

End of Chapter 1

p/s: What do you think? Was it okay? Since this is a new genre for me, I wasn't sure it will be good or not. Please leave your comment, if you feel like it, and voting if you like, still, thanks for stopping by;)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1K 110 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...
36.8K 2.5K 30
Kimmon keeps on meddling with Copter's love life and Cop finds it annoying. A KimCop Fanfiction with a few TaeTee, TeeTer (or TerTee?), KimTee, TaeKi...
6.2K 549 11
Five guys conspire to do ONE job: to steal the answers to the SAT. (Scholastic Aptitude Test). With time against them plus the mixture of their skill...
82.6K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞. I hope you wi...