Please, just stay away! [D...

By bakubebe17

After Bakugo is rescued from the League of Villains, everything seems to go back to normal, Class 1-A is back... More

Prologue
Chapter One- They Can't Know
Chapter Two- I Can Be Nice
Chapter Three- Shocking
Chapter Four- The Flashback
Chapter Five- Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Six- Cleaning Up
Chapter Seven- Im Sorry
Chapter Eight- Is He Okay Now?
Chapter Nine- Please Stay Away
Chapter Ten- Suki Don't Cut
Chapter Eleven-Breakfast
Chapter Twelve-Don't Do It
Chapter Thirteen-Impatience
Chapter Fourteen- Air Hockey
Chapter Fifteen-The Wrong Confrontations
Chapter Sixteen-Time To Leave
Chapter Seventeen-Snuggling
Chapter Eighteen-Kacchan
Chapter Nineteen-He's Back
Chapter Twenty-The Plan
Twenty One-Toga and Shiggy
Twenty Two- Dream Realization
Twenty Three- Imposter
Twenty Four- Suspicious
Twenty Five- Finding Out (S)
Alternate (R)
Twenty Six- Planning Again
Twenty Seven- Leave Me Alone
Twenty Eight- Rescue
Twenty Nine- Hospital
Thirty- Dorm
Thirty One- Apology
Thirty Two- Blush
Thirty Three- Grape Bastard
Thirty Four- Eating
Thirty Five- Denki Kaminari
Thirty Six- Confession???
Thirty Seven- Class Time
Thirty Eight- Dadzawa
Literally just me ranting
Fourty- Debate
Fourty One- Mina
Fourty Two- Buffet
Fourty Three- End

Thirty Nine- Boyfriend?

6K 217 572
By bakubebe17

Bakugo POV

We got to Kirishima's room and we laid down on the bed. He handed me a bag of chips and juice, I just stared at them while he immediately opened his up and started shoveling them down his throat. But I was too scared to eat. I wanted to get this talk done and over with.

"So, about this morning?" I asked fiddling with my fingers, trying to start a conversation.

He set the chips down in his lap and looked at me, then turned away blushing when we made eye contact.

"Yeah, how do I put this where you won't find me embarrassing." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well if you won't I might as well. I think I like you, Ei. More than a friend. I don't know if it's weird to you or even if it's a normal thing to happen. But I really like you, maybe even love you." I said, slowly opening the bag to try and make sound over my voice.

"No, it's normal. Completely normal. And if we're being honest right now, I feel the same." He muttered softly as he twisted a clump of his hair between his fingers.

"Really? Would you want to try being in a relationship? If not that's cool, I'd probably end up being a burden to you anyways." I said quietly as I picked up a chip and ate it.

"No no no. You'd never be a burden to anyone. I'd like to be in a relationship with you. I'd really like that." He said as he moved the bag from both of our hands and held mine.

"I really do. Is that okay with you?" He asked while squeezing my hand.

"Sure" I replied.

"You're my boyfriend now. Which means you get to deal with my bullshit and there's no escaping." I said matter-of-factly while moving myself next to him.

"I'm fine with that." He spoke quietly with a smile as he leaned close to me.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and reached for the bag of chips, taking a few and stuffing them in my mouth 👄. I offered some to Ei, and he greatly accepted them.

We sat like that for a while until all the juice and one bag of chips was gone. Once that bag was gone I sat up, pushing Ei off of me so I could stretch. My back cracked and I stood off the bed, needing to go to the bathroom.

"Where're you going?" He questioned as he grabbed my elbow.

"I gotta piss." I said, saying half of the truth.

"Alright. Don't be long, I wanna okay a game." He said as he let go of my arm.

I nodded and left for the bathroom.

======

Short ass chapter, but I wanted to write this. It's probably gonna have at most ten chapters left, sooooo, yeah.

Word count: 466

~Bebe17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
184K 6.3K 14
COMPLETE!!! Bakugou knows nobody likes him. He knows they are all lying when they say they do. He knows they could not care less. He knows he is wort...
78.2K 2.6K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
3K 145 17
Kirishima and Bakugo. They are attending a brand new university. Two of the many people who will be the very first to walk the halls there. They had...