Friends With The Bad Boy

By Jojoestiel

Good girl Hailey arrives in town ready to have a new start with her mom but as you know fate has a weird way... More

A fresh start
Detention
Relax, Gonzalez......
You are a boy magnet....
Finally Liam and hailey....
...... damn hot looks!
..... see you never
Sure, I understand
.... that was on purpose
a fucking bucket....
... looked like a caged puma
A girl punched me...
.....what's in it for you
......she whoops my ass
... locked up in here with them
we did it..... they are kissing
You're... mean
.....you are always grumpy like Gru in Despicable me
Are you asking me out?
... a hard nut to crack
... old Hailey is back!
..... you like Jake
.... Puberty I guess?
.... don't stoop to his level
Robert?!
Don't do this...
I have to talk to him
leaving him is hard...
I don't get it, Hailey..
Is she happy
friends?
..I..I..love you
...she's mine
mom's boyfriend is home!
Jake Reeves is my son
give each other some space
put his ass in the slammer

..... Liam was a lying bastard

296 48 25
By Jojoestiel

Hailey's POV
My head was constantly throbbing, and the alarm kept on beeping.Not only was the bike's engine roaring but also a couple of people talking outside at my porch. I presumed it was Liam who had come to take his bike with a couple of friends.

I had just woken from my siesta and my eyes were smarting with sleep, the morning sun beams gleamed brightly across my room.

I wondered why mum hadn't woken me up or maybe she was still nettled with my last night outburst.After dressing up for school, I rushed downstairs but still mum wasn't there,I couldn't believe after the emotional speech I gave,she still went to work without saying a word.Did I mean so little?

Fortunately I was able to catch the 20-minute bus and got to school on time.

*****

I was at  my locker when a couple of Maddie's lapdogs passed by, whispering the upcoming rumuors of East wood high.

One said,"Did you see Liam's black eye?"

And the other said,"Yeah,I heard he got into a fight with some malicious street thugs who were trying to rob him"

"Maddie is so lucky to have him. I can't believe he fought with street thugs and got away with only a black eye! "

And they unflaggingly giggled away,I couldn't help but laugh.He got into a fight?With malicious street thugs?That's the most absurd thing I heard,Liam Lopez was a lying bastard!

"You are in a good mood, something to do with Liam's black eye,I presume?" That was Zee,and God,she knew me so well!

" Nooo,what would make you think that?"

" Cut the crap,Hailey.I know you punched Liam,I have a witness to  prove it.Jackie... saw you two at the parking lot chatting, where you surprisingly punched him. "

So busted! Whatever, it was sweet sweet revenge.

"Yeah,but I had to...for Jake who's currently at home because of him."

" Just pray Maddie doesn't find out you punched him otherwise she'll ruin your life for sure."

" I'm not scared her, I'll put her in her place"

" Whatever, just make sure when you do that ...you'll also call me too"
We both laughed then headed for class.

Liam's POV

I had to wake up early and get my bike before Hailey rode it to school herself.
Carlita, our mexican maid, had already prepared breakfast but the rest of the family wasn't up yet.
I ate a little just to satsify her, she always insisted that breakfast was the most important meal of the day.

I had to take a cab to Hailey's house. Fortunately, I was able to catch her mum before she headed to work.

"Liam, nice to see you again." As she shook my hand.

" Nice to see you too, Mrs Gonzalez. Um,,, did Hailey happen to tell you where she parked my bike? "

She looked at me suspiciously before asking me a question.
"It's none of my business, but what happened?To your eye?"

" Ah this!?It's nothing Mrs Gonzalez,just tripped in my bathroom and we'll the rest...led to this"while pointing at my black eye.

" Ooh okay, for a moment there I thought you got into a fight. "She laughed nervously but what if I told her that her daughter punched me?

That it was her megalomaniac daughter that did this to me. I decided not to tell her the truth, Lily Gonzalez was  a beautiful and kind woman,always full of life whenever I saw her and right now I didn't want to spoil her day.

"Nope just a small accident"

"Your bike is in the garage,next time don't let Hailey ride it,that thing is dangerous!"
" I've got to get to work,nice to see you, Liam"

She got into her car and drove off.As for me,I had to get my bike before the crazy redheaded witch came down and found me in her garage.

****************
"Dude,please make sure you keep an eye on her....or else she's not invited!"Justin said with finality.

His party was this Saturday because his parents,the Velazquez,had gone away for a week and would return next week.The Velazquez were practically family,my dad and Justin's old man had founded their own company, Davidson motors.

Justin took this chance to hold one of his never-ending parties that for decades would be talked about around the halls of East wood High.

"Yeah,man.Maddie will be on her best behavior,you won't notice she's even there."I assured him.
Maddie had caused a scene last time at Justin's party,she even broke some valuable heirlooms in Justin's house and we had to race around the clock to replace them with fake ones.

"Are you gonna invite her or what?" Although he had avoided broaching the subject,I knew Justin hadn't gotten over her yet and the reason why he threw all these parties was so as to forget her.

After some minutes of silence he looked at me and asked,"Why should I?I don't think she likes parties anyway."

"Whatever you say,man.Can't you guys talk about what happened,why you acting like small kids when it's obvious,you are all mushy about each other."

" Liam,it's over,we broke up.Plus she has her eyes on someone already."
It was clear that Justin was still crazy about her but the problem is he had this massive ego, to admit he missed her.

***************
Hailey's POV

"…How could she?" She said as she threw a popcorn in her mouth.

It had been after a few days and mom had totally changed,she was always around to listen to me while still balancing her time with work.Today especially,she had allowed Zee to crash at our place,yeah a sleepover infact!We were watching our favorite series,'Famous in Love'.

"Zee, of course I understand her! Thank God,she kissed Rainer.....Jake was boring anyway... he's not been supporting her........"

" Hailey.... how can you say that,look at Jake he left everything for her,don't you remember he left his job opportunity in Texas..for her.Shame on you for supporting Rainer...."

" Shame me all you want but Paige and Rainer look good together.......Jake pleaseeee...he also cheats on Paige with that blonde chic."

" Anywho,are you ready to tell me about your heartbreak..."

" Yeah,it's good to let it off my chest."

" Okay spit it out, girlfriend I'm all ears."

"Alright, alright,Hailey!Shish!........
I was head over heels for him ever since third grade.Once I got the courage,I confessed my feelings for him and  surprisingly he felt the same way.Well.....he asked me to be his girlfriend..blah blah I said yes...."

I can't believe Zee had actually fallen in love with a guy,he must have been pretty special then....I mean she always has crushes on different boys but they were just mere distractions.

"We dated for a while, I mean I really loved him. He was sweet, loving, he even ditched his friends for me, we were inseparable for God's sake. That was until, Corrie, one of Maddie's lapdogs, came in between us. I found them making out in one of his parties. "
" Ouch.. sorry about that Zee, but did you talk to him, maybe she forced herself on him, you never know. "

" Oh trust me, I did.He was drunk, but his words still ring in my mind, that I was being too clingy ever since we became a thing, that I didn't know how to have fun, I was being a spoilsport! Damn him, Hailey!! "

I could detect the anger in her voice, but even after that, she continuously sobbed.

"Let it all out, girlfriend. But at the end of the day, you got ask yourself do you still love him, and if you do, does he deserve it? "

" As much as I try, Hailey, I can't forget about him.. that's the truth but every thing fades with time and my love for him will also do the same. "

" Yeah, so you should stop following Dylan around if you want to forget him"

" Who said it was Dylan? Justin is my ex. "

" Oooh, my bad. Justin, him? Isn't he the one that hungs out with Liam? "

" Yeah the one and only"

" Any thing to do with Liam is bad news, Zee....forget about him.So about his party, are you going or not? "

" Naah I wasn't invited, but we could always crash in and wreck his house. "

" Yes, bitch! "
I wasn't a fan of parties, especially one that had Liam and Maddie in them,plus I wasn't invited and I didn't care!But we could always be the party poopers!!

( ◜‿◝ )♡( ◜‿◝ )♡( ◜‿◝ )♡( ◜‿◝ )♡

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment please(๑♡⌓♡๑♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱。♡‿♡。♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.1K 44
BOOK #1 Imagine having a bad boy move in next to you. Good looks, cute grin, but worst of all alot of cheesy pick up lines. Will Alison Rodrigrez ign...
832K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
407K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
29.7K 876 30
Started: October 28th, 2016 Ended: January 24th, 2017 Lia finally Graduates from UCLA prep, but California wasn't where she wanted to be. She always...