Enchanted High, ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᶠᶠ {Disc...

By 00_Baejin_05

❝ Welcome to Enchanted High! ❞ When students of different kinds; from vampires to mermaids to fairies and man... More

❝ Enchanted High ❞
01 : heading to the station
02 : Angel encountered
03 : magical apartment
04 : a little magic can help
05 : petting park?
06: the principal's office
07 : more about yourself
08 : use of potions
09 : he read me
10 : wrong usage of astral magic
11 : tamed?
12 : weekends to meet people
13 : i am her guardian
14 : enemies?
15 : darkness is lingering
17 : feeling the uncontrollable
18 : school's first ball
19 : ancient yet forgotten runes
20 : the masquarade and mysterious girl
21 : talk of the school
22 : i trust him
23 : making a big decision
24 : getting him back?
25 : witnessing the unlock
26 : dragon princess
27 : Mystic Grove
28 : 6 months have passed
29 : war has begun
30: an easy and silly fight?
31 : the day after 'war'
32 : the forest of many
33 : the take over
34 : return to Enchanted High
35: the coming of age
36 : how is this true
37 : it's her
38 : what do you mean?

16 : unsealing the uncontrollable

966 65 11
By 00_Baejin_05

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni gasps, her consciousness back to the real world. She casts a spell to hide the key. She exits her room and saw Hyunjin.

"Hey, you look worried. Are you okay?" Hyunjin asks her, the look on her face was full of worry.

Eleni nods and checks the time. It was barely 1 am and she could still feel the darkness lingering outside her dorm room.

The sensation of Evanora's and Astro's power taking over her body. Her element of fire and element of astral power level has increased.

"Hyunjin, make sure the barriers in my room don't break." She says, passing by Hyunjin.

"Barriers? What do you mean- wait, where are you going!?" Hyunjin was shocked when Eleni opens the door, exiting the dorm room without saying anything.

Hyunjin checks her bedroom, immediately noticing the lock charms and barrier spells on all of the windows.

Was the dark spirit after her?

◇─◇

Eleni exits her room, looking down at the balcony. The main hall never looked so empty before.

She runs down the stairs, trying to use her abilities to sense any power from around her and she could feel the darkness getting near.

She runs to the middle of the hall, stopping when she has reached the center of the wide and spacious hall.

She grew silent, feeling her breathing stop for a few seconds when the power was disappeared.

She starts to look around, any signs of change or any sounds of suspicious behaviour. 

She closes her eyes, unsealing her element of sound.

There was no sense of power but there were sounds of quick gliding and it was only getting nearer.

She opens her eyes, jumping up when she has heard it from behind.

There she sees a black snake trying to bite her foot. She takes a step back, watching the snake quickly moves towards her.

"No, you don't." She jumps to the other spiral staircase when she heard another snake behind her.

She looks down from the baluster, seeing countless snakes trying to climb up the stairs, getting to her.

Her hearing has become clearer ever since she has unsealed it but the element of sound was one of her uncontrollable ones.

She can hear the voices of other students behind the dorm doors. Their conversations about the commotion on the other side of their doors.

It bothers her and removes her focus at times, just like now.

"Crap." Eleni curses when a snake has suddenly appeared on her side, attempting to bite her.

She was a few seconds on air until she unseals her element of fire and makes the wings of blue flames a few feet away from the ground.

"You're quite hard to deal with." She says, finding the snakes annoying for she knows that the snakes aren't the only ones coming for her.

She stays on the high ground for a few seconds, thinking about what could get rid of the snakes, even if it was just temporary.

She unseals her element of light, one of the elements she couldn't control as well.

She flashes the light upon the snakes, hearing them suffering as the snakes quickly disappear.

The snakes have disappeared but her control of the light element starts to lose control as well. All the lights in the room have gone out, including hers.

"Ugh- I'm only giving them an advantage." She bites her lip, her blue flames to light up the room, although the light-emitting wasn't enough.

The voices of the students echoing in her head have become louder and more starts to panic.

She unseals her psychic element, quickly connecting the minds of every person she could hear.

"Can you all shut the fuck up?" She says, disconnecting from all the minds.

She closes her eyes, silence was the only sound in the room until she heard something pass by her from behind.

She turns around, flashing a little bit of light in front of the beasts.

She moves back when she makes eye contact with the beast.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his drool was blood, his body was the body of a gargoyle and the wide grin on his face could give anyone nightmares.

"Got you, ugly creature." She quickly makes an enclosure.

The creature and her being the only ones in the large astral enclosure.

She stares at the gargoyle-like creature as the grin of the beast rotated, giving the creature a sad face.

"PoOwWWeRr." It says with its screech voice, quickly flying its way towards Eleni.

Eleni unseals her wind element, using the wind to fly away quicker from the creature but her wings of flame were starting to be blown away.

She quickly flies to the ground, landing on her feet as her wings have disappeared.

She turns around, barely missing the bite of the creature.

She stops in the center of the enclosure, summoning huge waves of water, pushing the creature away from her.

She holds her breath, one eye open to keep her sight on the surroundings. She quickly moves to the side when the gargoyle swims its way towards her.

She evaporates all the water, feeling herself sweating from all the heat she just unleashed.

The creature of the darkness was completely unfazed of what she just did.

The frown has rotated into a grin once again.

Eleni bites her lip, staring at the creature that was staring into her soul.

She looks at her hands before facing the gargoyle once again.

"You wanna be real, huh then let's be real. I'll fight darkness with darkness." She says,

Her eyes turning into black as her once dark chocolate brown hair has turned into black as well.

She could feel the element of darkness taking over her other elements.

Darkness is known to be the second strongest element after Spirits, followed by light.

If there are any elements she wishes she would seal forever, that is darkness.

She starts to feel something on her back and she turns her head, seeing her black feathery wings once again.

It can easily take over her and go rogue. Eleni keeps her focus on the negative thing and that's the gargoyle in the enclosure who is now frowning again.

He flies towards Eleni, the girl not moving from the middle. She reaches her hand out at the direction of the gargoyle.

Her tired look on her face was now replaced with a cold, heartless and unfazed look.

The gargoyle was about to bite her hand until Eleni fires darkness at the gargoyle, an immeasurable level of darkness.

At this point, most of her elements has been unsealed. With a few uncontrollable ones and some normal ones.

From fire, water, wind, astral to psychic, sound, light and darkness.

She quickly takes her hand back, watching the gargoyle break into pieces. The small pieces of stone left in the ground.

She notices something shining underneath some stones. She picks it up and it was a gem, a black one.

She stares at it for a few seconds before crushing the gem which she figured is the heart of the creature.

She makes the enclosure disappear, noticing some light behind her.

She turns around, seeing the sun has started to rise.

"We've been fighting for that long?" She mutters, her legs giving up on her due to the amount of mana she has used.

She starts to shiver, wrapping her arms around herself as she watches the sunrise.

She slowly and carefully stands up, trying not to trip on her own feet. She looks up, seeing students there.

Shocked looked on their faces as they stare at the girl. Her black wings of darkness and her unsealed powers being sensed by everyone.

Some of her friends shocked at the sight of Eleni.

She looks at the side and saw Hyunjin with Evanora, who she guessed was freed by Lee Minhyuk.

Evanora quickly flies her way to where Eleni is. Eleni reaches her hand out, a wave of glad and joy when Evanora was flying in front of her.

The usually bright and powerful blue flames start to surround the Phoenix as she turns into a little girl, immediately hugging Eleni.

"Big sister!!" Eva hugs her, not caring about the black wings nor the darkness lingering around her.

Eleni smiles, kneeling down and hugs Evanora as well.

"I'm very happy that you're okay!" Evanora starts to cry,

Students watched everything happen and some of them have started to fear Eleni.

The girl whom they thought was only a human was a holder of most elements, if not most then all of them.

The level of mana they sensed earlier was incredibly powerful and fearful. Others try to measure the level of mana but they couldn't in the end.

Finding out that immeasurable mana came from Eleni have not only shocked them but made some students fearful of Eleni.

Evanora turns into a Phoenix again, sitting on top of Eleni's head.

She notices the shocked faced of Hyunjin, Jaemin, Jeno and Donghyuck, as well as Renjun.

"Sound, Light, Psychic, Darkness. Seal." She says, closing her eyes as her hair turns back into brown and her wings have started to disappear.

She opens her eyes, her brown eyes were back.

She makes her way back to her dorm room, passing by the students who were giving her curious or fearful glances.

"Eleni!" Hyunjin quickly makes his way towards her. His arm wrapped around her shoulder as he helps her get back to their dorm.

"Let's get you some rest."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1K 13
✎﹏ 1O Popular students, the best of the best, enrolls in a undercover reality show school.. they'll try their best to escape, but what they need to d...
1.8K 71 22
What if certain fairy tales and mythical creatures were real? What if they shared the same world as humans? What if a war was brewing between the t...
703 5 6
A collection of stories for your entertainment. Updates are SLOW I write out of boredom and pure motivation to do so. Please be patient. *Stray Kid...
1.7K 16 33
What happens when the next generation of supernatural take control in a school for the supernatural