life as escaped princess

By NicaJoy6

Aurella Prinston is a princess thats been abuse by her father the king by an unknown reason after her mother... More

life as escaped princess
Young age
worst nightmare
escaped
Brothers
missing princess?
ANABELLE
Scar is in Trouble Part l
Scar is in Trouble Part II
prince
chained
Fatal Mistake
LIAM
Steamy
Training
is she?
who might be you?
ella and belle
Reunion
Decision and planning
SUSPICION and DEPARTURE
STALKER and CONFESSION
author
AURELLAS decision
plan
unexpected
author's note

NEWCOMER

102 9 2
By NicaJoy6

Sorry for the delayed update. Due to the declining time for me to write and my latop isn’t cooperating much and I hate using phone when writing an update. To my utter annoyance instead of becoming fluent in English coming to a foreign country it deteriorates much faster than I thought it would be.

                Sorry for the trouble of waiting this long. With no further adieu here it is.

THIRD POV

Vlanging of sword echoed throughout the room. Blows after blows are being exchange between the two fighter in the arena.

With each blow from each if the player expectator can see the difference between the two fighter that is noticeable.

The expectator are shouting at their bet, because truthfully they can see who have the upper hand.

Yet the unidentified newcomer just wizzed around interchangibly matching the pace the of his opponent.

To be honest the newcomer thought that this fight will be a lot more exciting but as minutes goes by it became much less annoying.

The newcomer evade the desperate swing of his opponent and he stumble forward thus the newcomer had the advantage to kick his hide causing his opponent to plant his face on the ground.

Roar of applause and laughing expectator can be hear echoing inside the arena or should i say a cave that is made specifically not to attract any unwanted attention to the public and also to the government.

Humiliated by what have done to him. Anger and rage blinded him and use some cheap movement. As the newcomer bow to the expectator little did the newcomer know that his opponent grab a fistfull of dirt on his left hand.

The watchfull eyes of the audience certainly caught it as the newcomer face his opponent the player throw his hand on air. The newcomer didnt expected the cheat move of his opponent but being temporarily blind by the dirt he newcomer stagger backward

"payback for what you did me" snarled by his opponent thus lunging to attacked the newcomer.

"cheap attacked" voice by the newcomer. The newcomer copied what he did byusing the cloak to hide her body thus making the opponent confuse and just slash his sword but much to his annoyance the newcomer evaded it. The newcomer use it too to cloak the opponent face and tempoparily blind it too.

When the newcomer did copy the movement the opponent struggle to take off the cloak cover his face. But before he can do so the newcomer kick behind his knee and grabing him to pull him down.

audience are screaming

"blo'dy hell get Up!"

"freaking weak!"

"cheater!"

"my money!"

the newcomer didnt waste her time and stab the opponents heart point blank.

The opponent now finally remove the cloak having the expression of a fish with his mouth open and closing like he want to say something before the color of life in his eyes drain to darkness.

as the audience are silent in the turn of event. The newcomer just pull her sword out and turn her back and went to the room where she will gonna wait her next battle and saying.

"ti's the begining"

FLASHBACK

pacing back in fort of her room Aurella's forehead crease while thinking of what she will gonna do on how she will gonna retrieve or take a hold of the invitatio form from the participant.. she cant actually go and kill it. It will be conspicious because he met some of the other participants to which means they know he will be participating from the game two days from now.

aurella huff in annoyance and drop her body onto the bed making it creak.

" how how and how?"

question making her rub her temple which making having a headache, she then soothe it by rubbing it.

The first plan is failed killing him will make a fuss and might be the cause of her disqualification.

so aurella think while staring her sword gleaming from the dark room illuminated by the fullmoon.

She then think back the man who will gonna be her target. According to her observation on the group. others wears a knight like tunic and others like guard but some of the group she could tell are mercenaries.

" hmmmm" aurella hummm while rubbing her chin and then an idea pop up making her rise to her bed and then clap.

"oh i pray to god that my plan will gona work" aurella murmur then take a glance on her window.

aurella get off of her bed and walk near the window making her short hair go wild.

"i'll see you soon belle"  aurella said while closing her window.

-------------------------------------

Chrips of birds in early morning wakes up aurella, thinking it might be better to eat breakfat first before going to hunt and stalk for her prey.

After the needed food and refreshment. Doning all her armor she march out of the tavern and strolled the town to find her target.

Much to her luck she spotted him on the blacksmith shop. Making her suspicious correct because of the sword he is wearing and the armor he is handing over to the blacksmith.

Aurella continously stalked her prey until the man she's been observing went to the forest.

"lucky" aurella say breathlessly

a ten minute of stalking the man. the man then shout.

"who are you! show your self, why are you following me?!!" said by the man.

aurellas thoughts "he's sharp"

"reveal your self at once" snapped by the man.

aurellas thoughts "should i? or no?"

"youve been tailing me the whole day, aint ya?!"

aurella purse her lip and didnt make a move

the man then unsheathed his sword from its scabbard. the sword shone from the bright light comming from the sun. " if your a man with dignity i challenge you to a duel"

aurellas thoughts " sorry im not a man, but this is interesting.

"who ever win must gain the decision of what the losser will do!" shouted by the man.

aurellas thoughts " so my suspicion is confirm, the way he talked, the way he negotiate with the use of a duel, only a knight can do it. i will not lose for i will be the one to participate onto the upcoming duel."

"i accept your challenge young knight!" aurellas respond in a deep voice.

the man turn around to see who talked. "show your face" demanded by the man.

aurellas thoughts "demanding"

"if you win you can see but if not you wont." said by aurella.

a smirk on the man lips was made. " of i win, ill strip you like a naked baby!"

aurellas thoughts "as if id gonna lose to some egoistic knight like you!"

aurella unsheathed her own blade from her back. Making her stance ready.

" I  Leon d' Marco knight of kingdom Leshvi will win"

"nice to know the name of my opponent who will gonna eat dirt later"

enrage by the sharp tounge of aurella the knight becomes more angry but still composed his self and saying "oh no can do" the fight began.

-----------------skip fight-------------

after grueling 1 and a half hours of exchanging blow, the knight was defeated but not by strength but by strategy.

The knight didnt notice that aurellas scent is mix with the lavander poison which she is immune while the knight is not. Making the knight sruggle to fight and defend himself.

The trick sure help aurella to minimize the damage the knight will gonna have if the fight will continue.

"how" ask by the knight while breathing heavily knee on the ground while aurella sword is pointing on yhe knight neck.

"how you ask,? i merely defeates you fare and square" said aurella

" and why your not even out breath while i struggle to even hold my sword" said by leon

"that means i have more stamina than you mister knight"

with a grim expression the knight then surrender and ask aurealla's demand for winning.

aurella now sheathed her sword back and helping leon to stand and usher him to sit near a dead log.

"i want your invatation on the game" the knight suddenly see him with wide eye.

"what invitation and game are you talking about?" said by leon

"stop with the act, i your a participan on that game and will you break your oath earlier as a knight you should be ashame."

the knight pales becauseit true he cant take back his out once its been said. the knight tense shoulder sagged and rummage from his pocket.
"here" he then hand the black letter to aurella which she is happily acceptes as a trophy.

"why are you interested un that deadthly game..? do you want to become famous too or be rich? said by the knight.

"neither from the choice you said. i just need it to save up money"

"if you just have a sponsor you can get that and not to stalked someone so you could have it" said by the knight.

" i know, but having sponsor will be da......" " i dont ned to tell you anymore this is more that enough" said by aurella and turn her back and walked away.

" wait i didnt even know your name?"asked by the knight.

" my name?"

"yes" distance making the knight shout.

"ella" in a smooth voice neither she turn around to confrim it if he heard her or not.

-----------
finally update i know it sucks to update so so so slow...

and short.. but its an update....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 8 9
Y/n a girl who just wanted to be free of her evil mother. She ran away at the age of 13 and found her true family and friends. What will happen when...
13.5K 279 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
724 79 45
'You've been fighting for some many years that you've long forgotten your motives and your reasons. You fight only to fight, not even seeing the goal...
3.7K 111 18
Aurelia grew up without much love from her mother, and she never thought her real dad would ever come into her life. But then, he did. Now, she wonde...