is she?

Sorry ive gone job hunting this week but no such luck,, tired L

1 year after

UNKNOWN POV

Here am I kneeling in front of the king, bored to death not staring back at them because it’s been an hour since I arrive in front of them. My eyes travel to the floor admiring the intricate design of it. Soon my ears heard them again talking or should I say arguing in front of me.

I am summoned here hastily for unknown reason but still I went for it because I received a letter from the prince its self. I owed my life to the prince because he spares me from being killed for what ive done and from then on I sworn my loyalty to him and will follow his entire order even if to die for him.

When I arrive I was directly escorted to this room not even letting relax so then I know it is an emergency. I haven’t slept for a week due to the rough sea it’s because the ice are melting and there’s a large volume of excess water again and the busiest season of all, spring have begun.

“do you really think he could this job, look at him?” the king said while pointing in my direction.

The prince looks at me with a permanent scowl on his face. “doesn’t be deceived by what he look like my king” the prince said.

“but its been a year prince” the king said in an irritated tone.

“I know that, but this guys is the best I could come up, our soldier have scouting all the nearby land and doesn’t give anything to us yet.” He said “and this guy is smarter and prone to temptation than some soldier who only in fact right now devouring alcohol where they go and some hasn’t been back to their respected station.

I smiled when I hear the prince compliment and trusted me then take a glimpse to the both of them. They are both beyond exhausted with wrinkles to their faces.

 “you’re the one who used my men and dispatch my men to god know where and now my resource is been depleted drastically this year” the king said

“you do also know that ive used my fathers men too, now your accusing me it’s my fault?” the prince pointed out “don’t worry he is what I called bloodhound”

I cleared my throat to gain their attention and not to argue “excuse me your highness but may I ask permission to speak” I ask

“yes you can” the both of them said in unison

‘’what I am here for your highness, if its not a trouble to ask” I said

“hmm did you not put it on the letter prince?” the king said

“No, ive summon him here and didn’t mention anything yet” the prince said

Both of there attention are now on me, good, I hate them both raising voices in this room makes my ears bleed.

“you need to find someone whose missing” the king said, missing?

“and who might be this missing person your highness?”

“my daughter” the king said.

Hmmmm his daughter is missing? This is the mission they want me to do to track his spoiled daughter? I thought it was some kind of bloodbath or something

They began explaining all the detailed they got from last year fromthe beginning to end. But I am a bit skeptical because the king seems not really fond of discussing what does his daughter manners, activities and other that could lead to how she went missing, typical father he doesn’t really know his daughter really is.