Scar is in Trouble Part II

SCAR IS IN TROUBLE PART II

Sorry for the delay guys but I need to put distance when I update.

Previous chapter

I run again at the upper deck to face the heathens who did this. I can see red for it really pissed me off right now. I want to really hurt them but I haven’t tried to kill human only animals for the fresh game I encounter so far. As I reach the upper main deck I can hear captain Hart shouting.

                “CHARGE!!!!!!!!!”          

PRESENT

 My head is pounding, I wince as I open my eyes I close it again and wait for a while then try to open it a little bit for it to adjust. As I slowly open and recognize this isn’t my room and I am lying on the floor.

 I try to sit down and sudden wave of pain prevent me from moving too fast I grimace. Why the name of god my whole body hurts, I never ever experience this even when my father hit me. It will dull after hour or so after my sister treat the wound and bruise.

Then I notice the ceiling it is really different its much more lower than my room. I turn my head to the side to examine the room. All I can see is a closed door without a handle and small window at the top with metal railings on it a pail in the left corner.

The smell, I can’t even express the odor inside this room I wrinkle my nose try not as much as possible to inhale it. Oh there are more people there are about three men huddle together at the right beside me they were sleeping peacefully?

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, remembering what happen during the fight with the pirates to protect the ship from those heathens and then there’s something hit me on the back of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

                Upon my arrival at the main deck and heard what captain Hart shouted the chaos started. I heard a loud bang from the pirate ship.

 I paled they have guns; of course Aurella they have guns can’t you not see they have canons? The other part of me told me talked in mocking voice. I scowled with the thought of someone talking to me inside me head.

                The crews who followed have also drawn their pistol and putting black powder and some of them cock and aim to the pirates they can see. Move Aurella I scold to myself I begun to find a hidden spot to be undetected while I used my arrows.

                I am now in position as I nock an arrow and aim for the unsuspected victim then with a bit of luck it hit him on the head. Oh hell all my arrow will be wasted for those pirates rather than using this for hunting purpose.

I didn’t even hesitate as I aimed and kill them is because I don’t want to be a pirates prisoner or be sold as a slave for this matter.

                As I grab the last arrow from my quiver and nock it before I loose free the last arrow a shadow caught in my peripheral view.

I immediately move to aim for him but his movement is a bit little too fast considering his body is beefy. The man charge at me using his chipped edged sword he swung it down aiming toward me.

 I rolled away and loose free the arrow but only graze him on the right side near his eye. That enraged the beefy man and swings his sword again to me. I immediately grab a dagger from my forearm and throw it at him. It hit him right at his throat, he drop his sword and remove the dagger out from his throat but that only make it worse.