Teen Mafia 😈 p.m

By paytxnmore

Just read. Boring at first then gets good😁 ⚠️contains blood.Self harm.Murder. Sexual.Language⚠️ More

Only the beginning😈
Worried πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜–
WhyπŸ˜ˆπŸ–€πŸ’œ
The Meeting😈
Why!😈
Whats wrong😈😭
Oh No😈😭
FineπŸ˜–πŸ˜ˆ
😁😈
PleaseπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ˆ
The plan😐😈
WowπŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ
Demon😈
AngleπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ
HomeπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ˆ
TiredπŸ˜”
Break 😈
ElmoπŸ‘Ώ
Oh your dead.πŸ‘Ώ
I hate youπŸ˜­πŸ‘Ώ
Forgive?
Love or hate?
Serious.
Bae!
BABY!
Dreams.
Love.
Hope.
Strong.
We just-.
Spy.
Payton.
Better.
1 year.
Val.
I tried.
The surprise.
The date. Oh wait.
Shocker.
Love or kill.
Again.
42
43
44
~46~
~47~
~48~
⚠️NOT AN UPDATE ⚠️BUT IS STILL IMPORTANT ⚠️
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
61-

~45~

2K 47 11
By paytxnmore

Chapter 45~ The base.

Vals Point of View

I'm bored there's nothing in this house to do. I mean there's a lot of things I can do but I'm lazy. Don't you ever have that feeling where you want to do something but your to lazy to do it. Yeah that's me right now.

"Hey angel." Payton said as he walked through the door.

"Hey what's up."  I started to play with my rings.

"I'm bored." He sat next to me on the bed.

"Same." I laid back onto the sheets on the bed.

"Hmm want to come with me to the base?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said getting up.

"Alright are you going to get ready or just stay like that?" He asked.

"Uhh should I change." I questioned.

"I really don't care what you wear because your still going to look perfect." He gave me a smile.

My heart melted.

"Uhh I think I'm just going to stay in my sweats and my crop top." I hugged him. "Thank you love your perfect in every way."

"Haha not as perfect as you but let's go yea?" He said kissing me.

"Yea let's go." I sis putting on my shoes.

We walked down the stairs and no one was there witch was weird because everyone always hangs out in the living room area. But who knows where they are.

We then walked to Payton's car and got in and started to drive.

"So there are going to be a lot of people asking you questions so just be ready if they do okay." He said driving.

"Uh sure and why would they be asking questions?" I asked.

"Because they really don't know you and they probably want to get to know a lot more about me because I really don't tell them about my personal life." He said speeding.

"Oh okay then so just don't say a lot about you or just answer what ever they ask?"

"Just if you don't feel comfortable answering the question then don't answer it okay?" He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Okay bet." I smiled.

We finally got there and as we walking in Payton held onto my hand.

"Hello sir is this the Girl Sharon you have been talking about." A man said.

"SHUT UP!" Payton yelled. I slowly let go of his hand.

Who is Sharon

Payton stormed over to the man. Then did a handshake thing.

"Ahh my man This is Valerie right." Said the man laughing.

"Of course dude who else would it be." Payton said laughing.

I'm confused.

"Haha Sharon imagine bro that would be crazy." The man said wiping his tears of laughing.

"Bro the only girl I love is My Angel." Payton said putting his arm around me.

"Uhh." I stood there confused.

"Oh shit Angel this is Bryce. Bryce this is Valerie." Payton pulled into his arms.

"Hey." I said with a wave.

"Wassup dude so Payton long time no see bro where have you been." Bryce quickly looked over to Payton.

"Oh I've just been at home and I went to the mafia ball thing so I've been busy." Payton said still hugging me.

"Oh okay dude that's crazy so nothings really new is here just some boring shit you know the deal." He said with a little laughter.

"No yea I get you." Payton chuckled.

"Sooo what are we doing today." I included myself into the conversation.

"Umm I really don't know what ever I was just bored so we just came here." Payton said with a shrug.

"True." I said titling my head.

"So Valerie do you have any friends I can get with." Bryce said bugging my shoulder.

"Heh nope." I gave him a shrug.

"Oh shit at least I tried." He laughed.

"So Payton have any Other friends that I haven't met." I playfully said hitting his shoulder.

"Yea but there all at a mission Maybe next time for sure." He said giving me a smile.

"Yea well I need to finish up some wack paper work stuff but aye catch you guys later." He said as he left.

"He's cool." I said looking at Payton.

"Yea he's dope I've known him since I was 12 so we've been close." Payton said with a smile.

"Oh really that's dope." I smiled back.

"So what do you want to do now?" Payton asked.

"Hmm I don't know what ever this is your base not mine." I laughed.

"True." He shrugged. "Do you want to shot stuff."

"Uh yeah of course any day." I smiled.

"Well then let's goo." He said as he started to walk.

This is hard I haven't done this is a while.

"Angel come on now how come you can't shot that apple." Payton said.

"It's been awhile stop making fun of me." I scoffed.

"Okay sorry." He mocked.

"Oh shut up." I said getting annoyed.

"Okay okay." He finally stoped.

I shot the apple. Finally bro it took so long but I got it I need to start getting into my routine.

"There you go." Payton said clapping.

"Haha very funny dude." I wanted to smile so bad. But I need to show that I was a bad bitch.

"Okay child maybe we should head back home it's getting late." Payton said looking at his watch.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:01." He stated.

"We been here for that long!?" I kinda yelled.

"Well yea I guess." She shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh my then let's go home." I put the gun down.

—————————~~~~~~~~~~——————————

"Sup bitchs." I said as I walked into the house.

"Sup kid." Jaden said.

"Hey hoe." Avani said hugging me.

"Hi." Everyone else said. I noticed that Dylan wasn't Thee that's weird.

"Where were you guys?" Asked Addison.

"At my baes." Payton said.

"Oh." She said with a smile.

"So I'm going to head to the shower peace." I said as I walked upstairs.

I turned the corner to see Dylan crying. Wait hold up my brother crying no way.

"Hey Dylan are you okay." I said as I sat next to him.

"I- oh shit sorry you have to see me like this Val. It's just like FUCK. Why was I so stupid I didn't believe you and I should've known what she was doing I'm really sorry Val." He said crying and hugging me.

"Dylan its fine truly I just don't want to see you sad." I said wiping his tears.

"Oh okay." He said getting up. "Don't tell anyone that I was crying please."

"I won't this is our secret okay." I gave him a smile.

"Thanks sis." He then went downstairs.

What was I doing? Uhh. Oh yea to go shower. I made my way to my room. I walked down the hall and I opened my bed room door to see.

Wait it can't be. Is that......

ELMO this bitch.

"Hey whore." She said as she sat in my bed.

"Why are you here." I said annoyed.

"Oh just passing by. Oh and I wang to see the baby. Alexis right that's her name. Oh and also to see my little demon." She said walking around my room.

"Umm. First off your not going anywhere near Alexis and Little Demon is mine okay so fuck off rat." I flipped her off.

"So I'm going to go see the baby right." She said with a smile.

"Elmo I said no leave or I end you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay and rat you act like you can fight your jus a normal girl that Payton took. Your not special." She scoffed.

"Oh so you think I can't fight and you think I'm a normal girl. Aha your funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what's so important about you." She pointed her finger at me.

"You really want to know." I scoff.

"Yes I want to know. Are you like they biggest mafias leader daughter' or some shit because I doubt that." She laughed.

"I'm Valerie Hartman I'm the daughter of one of the biggest Mafia gang in the world. My mother died because I killed her." He mouth dropped. "Oh what now your scared."

"N-no your lying Payton would never do that and he wouldn't be that strong to do that." She stuttered.

"Heh but I'm not ask everyone in this house. I'm no fake your stupid you want to date a mafia leader but yet know nothing of it leave or else I kill you." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay I'll go don't kill me please." She said as she went out the balcony.

Finally the bitch is gone. Oh your probably like 'wHy DiDnT yOu JuSt KiLl HeR i WoUlD jUsT kIlLeD hEr.' Well I wnat her to suffer she'll come back I just know I have a feeling.

——————————~~~~~~~~———————————

Ah a nice shower now what I am wearing is Payton's hoodie and my sweats. I got changed and went downstairs. Everyone was just hanging out and having fun. The boys were playing video games and the girls were just talking.

"Hey bro's." I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Heyyy." The girls said. The boys didn't say anything because they were to attached to the game.

"What are you guys doing." I asked the girls.

"Oh nothing really just life." Charli laughed.

"Yea it's pretty crazy." Mads said laughing.

Then we all started to laugh.

"Well this year is crazy." Addison said holding the baby.

"Dude what do you mean it's barely February it's almost Valentine's Day." Avani said with a smile.

"Oh shit yea huh." I completely for got.

"Yea i know right that's crazy it feels like we've done so much this year but yess it's still the beginning." Nessa stated.

"Facts." Dixie said.

"Yep what are we going to do?" Addison asked.

"I don't know what should we do." I asked.

"Hmm maybe like a big surprise." Mads suggested.

"What are you guys talking about?" The boys asked.

"Nothing." We all said fast.

A/n: Heyy hoessss I hope you guys are having a good day and I lowv you all. Also go check out miloca125 story please that would mean a lot to her thank you loves ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 65
He's the nightmare, but she's his fantasy.
318K 3.2K 45
OPEN FOR MORE INFO (PRE-COVID) warnings smut
128K 3.3K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT πŸ™πŸ½
80.9K 655 26
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘, πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπš 𝚊 πš–πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš•πš˜πš  πšžπš™, πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšœ 𝚊𝚐𝚊...