FOR HER HONOR ONLY | Kylo Ren

By Anakinkwhorehouse

You are a new knight of ren, the most ruthless knight of any generation , named "bloodhound" officially, and... More

INTRODUCTIONS
EQUAL
A NEW HOME
YOU DONE?
BLACK OUT
WHITE NOISE
PROMISED
SUPERIOR
LATE
DISRESPECT
LOYALTY
FOCUS
CALM, REAPER
PRECIOUS CARGO
ESCORTS
CONTROL
REMEMBER
AGAIN
UNCONTROLLABLE
NAME
PHASMA
PUNISHMENT
FURY AND WRAITH
GOOD EYE
LOST AND FOUND
TOUCH
HOWLER
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
THE ONE'S STANDING
WHAT NOW?
SLASHES
GUIDE
DOOMED
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
AWAKEN
UNDER CONTROL
CRUCIFIXION
BROKEN
LET ME
DARTH
GODDESS
FIRE
DOMINATE
MONASTERY
NO MORE TITLES
EXEGOL
SOUL FOR A SOUL
CITADELS FALL
CONFLICT BREEDS
BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

OWN

587 29 47
By Anakinkwhorehouse

You nervously walked closer to Kylos quarters, half pleased by your act and half scared to death for what he would do to you, now that you've broken your word.

As soon as you entered the quarters, you received another beep of notification from Kylo. Ordering you, to head into his room. Without hesitation, you did as you were told. Walking into the same room with guilt plaguing the darkest corner of your mind.

You entered the dim room, hands growing clammy. The bedsheet remained the same way, you left it, the outline of your body, wrinkled on the silk sheets. You etched closer to bed, as the crease was bothering you.

Suddenly, you heard the door behind you clicking, shut. You cocked your head facing the silhouette that stood idly by the door. The creepy figure sent a chill down your spine. You swallowed thickly at the stubborn lump in your throat. You were trembling as he closed in.
"Why did you call me here?", your shaky voice cooed. You began walking backwards, his mask not moving an inch as his visors burned through your delicate skin. He took it off, quickly and tossed it carelessly on the floor.

You gasped when your back met the wall, realizing that you were cornered. The only wish you had was for the wall to consume you but alas it didn't.

"You gave me your word", he pointed his finger close to your eyes. "You gave me YOUR WORD!", his screams tore through your eardrums, heartbeats thumping inside your skull, breathing grew harder in your chest. His hot breath melted into your pores yet goosebumps formed. He grabbed a fistful of your hair, jerking your head back, roughly. "You speak so much of honor and trust, here you are breaking your very word. You walk around with such tight and a small outfits, begging to be fucked", his free fingers trailed to the sides of your breasts, the soft touch was enough to harden them in arousal, searing through the thin material of cloth surrounding it, you could swear it could cut diamonds with it.

"Didn't you just cum? Just how desperate are you?", he whispered while his hand dipped under your skirt, making their way to the wet sensitive cunt where there had been no undergarments. "You even left a souvenir", he slapped your cunt with the gentle motion. You jolted at the electricity it sent; shooting up your spine. "You should've known better than to defy me but now I'll see to it that the world knows, I own you", he commanded, cupping your jaw so tight, you thought it was going to pop.

He didn't form gentle circles around your needy clit nor go slow before plunging three digits into your clenching walls. You cried out when he pumped you full of leather, you tried resting your head on his chest at the pace he was going. He tugged your hair back; sealing your eyes shut when it all became to much for you. Sweat, pain and pleasure was all you knew at the moment.

He yanked your head back further, almost breaking your neck in the process. "Look at me", he ordered. The back of your neck began growing stiff. He had restricted every movement that would help you ease the burning sensation, between your thighs.

A sense of shame over came you when you tried your best to push him away, show him that you weren't desperate for his touch but that was a lie and your body knew that very well, betraying every nerve, turning into mush under his touch. He was ruthless with his fingers, you cried out but he did not relent. Moans pierced the air, you gasped for oxygen yet he showed no mercy. He pulled out his fingers only to thrust them back in, deeper. He pulled your nipples between his teeth, sucking on them, through the clothing. You were so close, reaching it rapidly. He must've read your thoughts because as soon as you were ready, he pulled out. You whined at the pleasure he stole from you. "What the fuck?", I questioned.
"Language, little girl", he warned.

He curled his gloved fingers on both your shoulders; pushing you down on your knees. Bare knees colliding with the cold floor, you winced at the contact but Kylo did not care. He wrestled with his pants, you could see his evident bulge throbbing beneath the layers of clothing.

You gasped lightly at the sight of his cock both in size and girth. You licked your lips in anticipation. He grabbed your jaw once again, with force. Digging his nails inside your cheek causing your lips to part. Spitting in your mouth, your gaze never left his. You swallowed quickly when he commanded you to.

You placed your lips around pink, member that was leaking pre cum all over your bottom lip. You could not adjust your mouth around the size of his cock. He collected your hair, pushing your mouth in to take all of him at once. The thrusts were unruly, he pulled out from your aching mouth only to plunged deep inside until it hit the back of your throat, you gagged perpetually. Your jaw ached and so did the insides of your mouth. His motion was rhythmic and constant, it made tears form in your eyes, drool trickled down to your chin. He hissed as he jerked your head and his hips closer to his balls. "That's it, take it whore",he groaned, loud. "You look so perfect like this".

You could tell by his eagerness, that he longed for this. You hummed in pleasure, his body shifted while the vibrations that left your mouth attacked his hot desire for you.
He gained a steady rhythm.
His hand no longer guided you, you didn't know if you should've continued but you did. The sounds of smacking grew louder and louder but he wouldn't let you have the satisfaction of making him cum just by your mouth.

He moved his cock away from your mouth, your jaw felt tense and so did the insides of your mouth. You were absent-minded when it came to provoking him. Redness and sweat consumed his features.
"Is that all you got?, Master", you looked him dead in those amber eyes; using your fingers, you picked up the small blob of precum that rested on the corners of your lip. You brought to your lips and sucked your digits hard, your cheeks went hollow. Daring eyes snatching the control from Kylo.

Ofcourse, He wouldn't stand for this. Someone taking the very thing he so desires, control. That provoked him. He pulled you up, with abrasive force; chucked you on the bed. A breathe caught in your lungs, he pushed you more to the middle, as you rested your stomach on the silk sheets. He tore away all your clothing with swift moves.
"Hands on your back", he ordered and you didn't dare question it. He walked over to what you could hear was drawer. He made his way back to you. He wrapped a thin piece of clothing around your small wrists and secured it tightly. You winced when the blood circulation around your wrists became slower, the numbing pain, growing.
But you could not sense Kylo's familiar heat around you. You tried looking around the best you could, only to have a blindfold placed in front of your eyes.
Your mind raced with thoughts; fear and excitement took control. You were at your most vulnerable in this position. Heat crept up your cheeks but was overruled by the lust that clouded your mind.
You heard a sudden buzzing noise from behind you, sounded like a saw.
Your body shivered at how unpredictable Kylo could be. He threw your head on the mattress, grabbing your hips, he hoisted your ass, high. The cold air caused you to hiss when it moved past the wetness of your cunt. Still recovering from the unfinished orgasm, still throbbing for his cock.

"I thought I'd go easy on you, start slow, see what you liked but sluts like you don't deserve that, do you?", he gritted his teeth as he whispered into your ears, gaining a moan from you.
He grabbed your hair, pulling you head back to meet his face. He slapped your ass with force as you winced at the touch. "I suggest you answer, kitten".

"Yu.. NO", you stuttered, so lost in the hot desire between your thighs, many words flew past you.
"That's right", he murmured.

"This is the lowest setting", he pressed the buzzing object on your thigh, closer to the insatiable heat of your cunt, slapping your ass once again, lightly
"This", he clicked on the device. "Is the medium", he brought it closer, one more slap, harder than the last.
"And this is the highest", he put the object in your clit, that ruthlessly worked on your climax. Kylo, then plunged the same three glived fingers inside you, pumping you full of leather, you bucked your hips for more tension like a desperate kitten. You could feel Kylo's lips twitch to a smirk. Your neck still ached from the position you were in, hands grew numb.
You mumbled God knows what, while that device built up your climax, shockwaves after shockwaves brought you close.
"I'm going to cum", you cried out.
"No no no, you don't get cum without my permission", he teased, still brutalll pumping into you, walls clenching around his fingers caused him to groan like an animal.
"I can't ho.... Hold it", you bit your bottom lip.
"Beg for it, whore", Kylo demanded with such a stern voice, it sent your arousal closer to uncontrollable.
"Please...... Master. I want to cum....fuck...I need to cum", the warmth in your cheeks shot to redness, clenching your eye at the embarrassment of begging. Made you feel desperate, and you were.
"Cum for me, kitten", he softly whispered. You couldn't stifle the moans that left your lungs. You had cummed all over Kylos gloves, at the time you didn't realize it but he fucked you till your body couldn't take anymore of his thrusts. You felt the warmth of his tongue slide up your cunt, collecting the juices. He hummed in satisfaction. "So sweet", he teased.
You laid down in your back as you hands still remained in those tight restraints.
"Did I tell you that we were finished?", he asked, deadpan. You couldn't take anymore of his bossing around so you decided, you'd tease him back. With the blindfold still on, you skilfully lifted your body up. Your knees pressed down on the mattress. You were tired but this seemed to drive your exhaustion out of your system. You crawled closer with your knees, stopping as soon as you felt Kylo's warmth wrap your bare body.
"Sorry, daddy", you pouted. He leaned closer to your body, undoing the restraints. Bringing them closer to your chest, you rubbed your wrists to get some blood pumping into your fingers.

Kylo pushed you back into the bed with the force of his fingers as it pressed against your chest. You shuddered when you felt his hot breath against your upper abdomen. Lips slightly grazing your naked skin, as he traveled to suck your hardened nipples. "Say it again", he ordered, as he bit into your skin. You held your slience; teeth bitting your lower lips.
He raised his head, watching you. He slapped your tits with a gentle yet sharp hit. You winced as it bounced, "daddy", you whispered.

His fingers trailed down to your wet core. Heat rushing back to it, ready for more. He slicked his finger, picking up the left over cum. He brought the same gloved fingers to your lips. "Bite", he mumured.

You parted your lips, allowing him to slip in his gloved digits, your teeth pulled at the empty on the tip of his gloves. He continued doing so until both his hands were without the cold leather hiding it.

He watched you intently as you did so. He began kneading your breats, pinching the hardened nipples between his fingers.

You moaned when you felt a presence rubbing your sore clit.

Kylo was using the force.

"Kylo, I don't think I'll be able to.....", your eyes rolled to the back of your head.
"Yes, you can and you will", he ordered whole continuing his kisses down your neck. Your back arched at the pleasure, aching for more.

The force was now moving at an unruly rate, bringing you closer; fast.
You pursed your lips, stifling the screams that would tear through. Kylo curled his fingers around your neck, causing you to look up at him. "I want to hear you scream for me when you cum".

He drew back his rubbing once again. You cried out in frustration for your denied climax. You were glad that the fold covered your needy eyes yet regretting the fact that you couldn't stare into the burning sun that was Kylo's eyes. He wrestled with some sort fabric.

Your pussy tore open when he slipped his cock inside the wet folds with ease. He thrusted his entire length in you, as merciless as his rhythm. Your swollen cunt ached for more tension. Kylos hand snaked towards your stomach, slowly trailing to your mound and working on it at with no mercy. You moaned out any ungodly word that came to your mind, slowly losing the ability to speak. Your back collided with his chest, his lips kissed your ears, while he ravaged your insides. "Oh...fuck", you cried out his name.
His free hand, grabbed your throat, arching your ears closer to him. "This, is mine...shit....You're my whore, you belong to me", he spat. You clenched around his cock when he spoke, sending him into a primal state. thrusts became harder and faster, the sound of skin slapping was all you could hear, couple that with loud moans that left your lungs. He was so huge, that it felt as if he could be exploring your guts. Your pressure mounting from within, slowly reaching the depths of your desire, fulfilling every need. You were so close but the the thought of asking permission made you blush so you resorted to a statement. "I'm gonna cum", your screechy voice managed to utter. His pace did not relent, only pushing you closer to the edge. "shit...You take this cock so well, this pussy was made for me", he hissed. "I want you to come all over this cock", he gritted his teeth.

You cried your lungs out in satisfaction when you finally came, shouting jumbled words; arching your head back to meet his chest as you milked his cock while he continued his thrusts and his own high soon followed. Filling you with his seed when your cunt clenched around him, praising you. As soon as he slipped out, you fell on to the bed, uncaring of the fact that cum was trickling down your thigh, you struggled for air when you realised how long you've been holding your breath. The adrenaline soon left your system, now embarrassment washed over you. You thanked the gods for the blindfold that concealed your eyes from meeting his. You heard the sound of a door clicking open, assuming kylo had left the room, you tried standing up to your dismay your legs gave in. You fell to the floor, instead of trying to stand up, you sat on the floor. Taking in everything that happened, you liked the way he praised you, the pet names how he massacred a whole village but at times like this, he just left you alone when he was done, you sniffled when the pain, made you unable to move your legs.

"What are you doing?", you heard Kylo speak as the door clicked shut again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.2K 17
He found you in the night. Tortured you, forced every secret from your mind until you gave him what he needed to turn your world upside down. You tho...
196 31 9
GUESS WHO'S BACK? The Knights of Ren acquire a slave from a man deeply in debt to them, and their lives are forever changed. Showing them that there...
54.7K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...
10K 437 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...