XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Small cock

5.6K 279 665
By Benikru

After seeing the ward be dragged out of the prison and the familiar face of Mark smirking back at him, a feeling of serenity fell over Jimin. He reminded himself that he was surrounded by his gang members- Mark, Jin and Taehyung, and that Yoongi's plan had been executed and all that was left to do was wait until they could leave. But waiting wasn't something Jimin took a liking to, maybe that's why he had willingly gotten himself in this situation.

Muffled screams and pleads left the male tied to a chair- the skin on his wrists turning red from how hard the rope was digging into his skin. His uniform clung to his sweaty chest and hair stuck to his forehead. A wet rag was wrapped around his head and placed between his lips as his wide, pleading eyes followed the lithe body dancing across the room.

Jimin rolled his hips in a circle and trailed his hands down his body as he whirled around the empty bathroom. A soft melody left his plump lips before getting cut off by a bubbly giggle. Jimin skipped over to the tied up male, placing a hand on the back of the chair before leaning down to face him better.

"What'd you think was gonna happen?" Jimin whispered huskily, staring directly into the male's brown eyes as he reached out his hand and caressed the freckles dusted over his cheeks, "That you could just grab my ass and everything would be okay?" Jimin pouted innocently, inwardly smirking at the confused male in front of him.

Everything was too peaceful for Jimin, ever since the ward was arrested, and for the first time in his life, Jimin didn't have missions to go on, or things to do. The lack of goals nearly drove him crazy, so he took it upon himself to start drama and give himself something to do.

Kangmin was just an 'innocent' inmate trying to head out to the yard, when Jimin came strutting towards him. The small mochi grabbed Kangmin's hand and placed it on his bubble butt, before smacking it away and reaching out to slap Kangmin. Jimin used the male's confused state to his advantage and grabbed Kangmin- dragging him to the bathroom and tying him to the chair in the middle of it. Kangmin was confused and scared, not understanding what happened or what will happen, while Jimin was ecstatic that he had a purpose once again.

A giggle bubbled up in Jimin's throat as he pushed away from Kangmin and spun around on his heel. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of blue pills. Jimin whistled as he manoeuvred around a trembling Kangmin, all while opening the bottle of pills and popping two into his mouth. He swallowed the pills dry and closed the bottle before shoving it back into his jumpsuit.

Jimin stopped behind Kangmin and stared down at the back of his head with a smirk, before lifting his hand and running his fingers through Kangmin's orange locks.

"Where'd you get the dye? I've been thinking about dying my hair for a while now." Jimin wondered through a small pout. He tilted his head to the side and tugged at Kangmin's orange locks before tightening his hold and ripping his head back- exposing his throat.

Kangmin's breathing grew more heavy and tears welled in his eyes before he squeezed them shut and released more muffled pleads. Jimin giggled and bent down, sucking in his bottom lip as he ran the tip of his finger over Kangmin's button nose.

"Shhh, it's okay." Jimin comforted in a sugary sweet tone, loosening his hold on Kangmin's hair. His eyes stayed glued on Kangmin's scrunched up face as he hooked his finger around the saliva soaked rag and pulled it out of his mouth.

"Please, please, I don't...understand. I didn't do any...anything! Just let me go!" Kangmin immediately pleaded- his confusion filled voice cracking. His eyes remained squeezed shut and his lower lip wobbled as he tried to suppress his fear.

Jimin's eyes rolled around in a circle before he straightened out and placed his hands on Kangmin's shoulders, "Just tell me where can I get hair dye." He commanded with a small shrug, watching as Kangmin's head fell forward and his eyes fluttered open to look down at the cream tiles.

"I...Ju...Jung Hoseok. He has every..everything." Kangmin breathed out softly, not looking up at Jimin as the mochi rounded the chair and stood in front of him.

"Jung Hoseok, Huh? Ive been hearing about him all the time, maybe I should finally meet him." Jimin placed his hand on his hip while tapping his fingers against his chin, "Anywhore." Jimin dragged out, dropping his hands down on Kangmin's, which were laying top of the armrests, before leaning down and smirking at Kangmin, "What colour should I do?"

Kangmin swallowed down the lump in his throat and shook his head, not replying. Jimin's smile crumbled into a pout before he huffed and straightened back out, "Lets play a little game. You're gonna guess which colour I'm gonna dye my hair, and for every wrong answer, I'm gonna break one of your fingers." Jimin grinned widely, shoving his hand into Kangmin's face and wiggling his fingers around.

"No! Please! I didn't do anything! Please!" Kangmin's head flew up and he stared into Jimin's devious eyes. He struggled against the ropes, only to make the skin on his wrists peal off and begin to bleed, "Please!" He cried out, struggling to breathe as he began to panic.

"Hmmm." Jimin pursued his lips and tilted his head up, acting like he was thinking about it. After a few seconds of listening to Kangmin's cries and sniffles, Jimin giggled and breathed out, "No." He practically bounced on the heels of his feet as the cries grew louder.

"You want to play a game?"

Jimin froze and slowly turned around at the deep grumble behind him. His eyes fell on Yoongi, who was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Jimin could see Jackson and Taehyung hovering behind Yoongi and peering over his shoulders, looking between Jimin and Kangmin with confusion.

Taehyung looked quite indifferent and a little encouraging as he held up his thumbs, telling Jimin that he was doing good. Jackson, on the other hand, looked a bit pale and disturbed as his eyes flickered from Jimin to Kangmin. But Yoongi, oh Yoongi, his face was void of emotion and eyes were stone cold. The only thing that gave Jimin even a bit of hint of what he was feeling, was his clenched jaw and curled up fists.

"We can play a game, Jimin." Yoongi's lips stretched out into an eerily calm smirk as he looked down at his sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows, revealing his veiny arms.

"Well you see, I already have a player, maybe another time." Jimin sent him a sarcastic grin before rolling his eyes and turning around to face Kangmin.

The sound of a door shutting and locking filled Jimin's ears, making his shoulders square and his gaze flicker up to the mirror behind Kangmin. He watched as Yoongi stepped further into the room- each step placed with confidence and authority, that demanded Jimin's respect. Swallowing down the lump in his throat, Jimin forced his lips to stretch out into a smirk before turning around to face Yoongi.

"I don't want to play with you." Jimin gritted, not allowing his sugary sweet smile to slip from his face. He watched as Yoongi took a step after a step, ignoring his words and, instead, allowing his fingers to find their way to the buttons on his shirt and unbutton the top ones. Yoongi's eyes didn't stray from Jimin as he showed off his milky skin and the small hint of pecks peeking out of the shirt, "I don't want to play with you!" Jimin stomped his foot and curled his fingers into fists- purposefully avoiding looking down at Yoongi's chest and exposed forearms in the fear of losing his words.

Jimin's pout deepened as Yoongi stopped directly in front of him and looked down at him with sharp eyes. Yoongi's gaze was so heavy and blank, that it made Jimin realise how childishly he was acting. He wanted to curl into himself and shy away from the pale man, while uttering quiet apologies for his immature behaviour.

The tension between the pair rose when Jimin didn't break eye contact for a few more seconds before finally looking down at his sneakers, "Stop acting like a 12 year old girl on her period." Yoongi said under his breath, allowing the coldness to shine through his words, "Tell me what'd the poor guy do to deserve such treatment, munchkin." Yoongi commanded, placing the tip of his finger under Jimin's chin to turn his head upward. Jimin bit his lip and allowed his eyes to flicker up to Yoongi, only to frown after seeing that Yoongi's face hadn't softened and his eyes were still cold.

Jimin huffed and shifted on his feet, allowing his gaze to drop down to Yoongi's chest before he looked back up at him, "He grabbed my butt." Jimin muttered quietly, barely opening his lips to speak.

"Grabbed your butt?" Yoongi gasped in a condescending way, dropping his hand to his side and stretching his lips into a dark smirk, "Is that all?" He arched a brow, staring down at Jimin with eerie calmness.

Jimin gulped, looking away from Yoongi as he gave a hesitant nod. He pouted and looked up at Yoongi with wide, innocent eyes, "'m sorry." Jimin whispered through his pout, playing with his small fingers and looking up at Yoongi through his locks- making himself appear more adorable.

Yoongi's arched brow didn't falter as his eyes flickered over to Kangmin, who avoided looking at them, "You know...I came here to talk to you about business. To tell you that we still have things to do, but instead I find you nearly ruining my plan B."

Jimin's eyes grew large and his breath hitched in his throat, he turned his head around to look at Kangmin before releasing a nervous giggle, "I'm sorry?" He tried again, looking up at Yoongi's stoic face. Jimin gulped and shifted on his feet, nearly crumbling under Yoongi's gaze, "Yo-"

Before Jimin could utter the word, Yoongi's hand shot out and he grabbed Jimin by his throat. Jimin choked and grabbed Yoongi's wrist as he looked up at his furious face and was forced to walk backward towards Kangmin.

"Don't ever use my name in front of others." Yoongi growled lowly, sneering down at Jimin's red face and tightening his hold around his neck. He stepped towards Jimin, guiding him towards a wide eyed Kangmin as he peered down at the mochi with merciless eyes and an upturned chin.

Jimin shut his eyes and parted his lips to try and suck in a breath, but Yoongi only tightened his fingers even more. Jimin's face turned bright red as he gasped and wheezed, trying to scratch at Yoongi's hand to pull him off. The gang leader's face remained stone cold as he glared down at Jimin before pushing him towards Kangmin.

Jimin gasped as he landed into Kangmin's lap, earning a groan from the Male bellow him. Jimin's hand shot up to his throat and he massages his sore throat. His chest rose and fell as pants left his lips before his eyes shot up to an indifferent Yoongi, and he huffed.

"Fuck you." Jimin hissed, curling his lip into a snarl before pushing off of Kangmin's lap to press his hands against Yoongi's chest and push him away.

Yoongi quickly grabbed Jimin's wrists, before he could push him, and he twirled him around. Jimin's vision blurred together at the swift movement before he was pushed into Kangmin's lap yet again. This time his hands were on Kangmin's shoulders and their faces were inches apart. Kangmin flinched back, staring down at Jimin with wide eyes and parted lips- not expecting the sudden closeness.

"Fuck you!" Jimin shouted, about to pull away from Kangmin, only for Yoongi to grab him by the back of his throat and keep him bent over Kangmin's body. Jimin's eyes grew wide and he gasped as he felt Yoongi press his crotch into his ass and rub his bulge over his asscrack, "Wha..what are you doing?" Jimin stuttered, going bright red as he stared into Kangmin's eyes, all while feeling Yoongi rub his dick over his bubble butt.

"What do you think I'm doing, whore?" Yoongi asked calmly, tightening his hold on Jimin's neck and pressing his bulge further into Jimin's ass, "Fuck." Yoongi groaned, throwing his head back.

Jimin gulped, not looking away from Kangmin's wide eyes and blushing cheeks, "Su...suga, I...he's here." Jimin whispered, gulping down a moan as Yoongi tskd and stopped moving.

"Apologise, Jimin."

Jimin's eyes shot open and a sharp gasp fell from his lips, "What!" He tried to stand back up, only for Yoongi to push him back down towards Kangmin, making their noses bump together, "I'm not apologising for shit!" Jimin spat, his eyes blazing with defiance as he wriggled his ass around and tried to get out of Yoongi's tight hold.

"The hard way it is then." Yoongi grinned before releasing Jimin's throat.

Jimin was quick to spring up, but Yoongi predicted the action. Just as Jimin turned around to dash towards the exit, Yoongi's fingers curled around the back of his uniform, causing it to tear across his back. Jimin gasped and whirled around to face Yoongi, going wide eyed as he grabbed his shredded uniform and tried to hold it up to stop it from falling and revealing his chest.

"Oh." Yoongi faked surprise, taking a step towards Jimin as he held up the torn pieces of fabric between his long fingers, "Oh, Jiminie, don't fight. Make it easier for yourself." Yoongi's face lit up with a sinister smile as he approached Jimin with long strides.

Jimin gulped and shook his head, "Fuck you!" He shouted, turning around and running towards the door.

Just as Jimin's hand was about to curl around the door handle, a hand wrapped around his waist and ripped him away from the door. Jimin screeched and raised his legs, kicking the air as Yoongi tightened his hold on him and dragged him back over to Kangmin.

"Fuck off! Let me go, I will beat your ass!" Jimin yelled, trying to push Yoongi's hands away, only for the pale man to chuckle into his ear and turn him around to face Kangmin.

"Look at him, Jimin." Yoongi breathed into Jimin's ear, making him flinch and turn his head away. Yoongi eyed Jimin's reaction before leaning in and whispering into his ear, "Colour?"

Jimin momentarily stopped struggling and blushed a scarlet red, "Green." he muttered under his breath, turning his head towards the ground and staring down at his swinging legs.

Yoongi nodded, allowing the coldness and smugness to take over once again as he dropped Jimin to the ground roughly. Jimin huffed and winced as he fell on his knees before blowing his hair out of his face and tilting his head back to look at Yoongi.

"I'm not gonna apologise, so you can grab your small cock and go fuck someone else." Jimin hissed, allowing his lips to tug into a smug smile before he giggled, making his eyes form into small crescents.

Yoongi arched his brow, not saying anything as he tangled his fingers into Jimin's hair and ripped his head back even more. Jimin winced,  grabbing onto Yoongi's wrist and peeling his eyes open to look at him in confusion. A smile appeared on Yoongi's face before he leaned down and spat on Jimin's face. Jimin's face scrunched up as the glob of spit landed right between his eyes, only to choke on a gasp as Yoongi pressed his hand against the glob of spit and smear it all over his face.

"Get off!" Jimin growled, trying to wiggle away and pull Yoongi's wrist away. As Jimin opened his mouth to speak again, Yoongi's long fingers slid between his lips and got shoved all the way into his throat.

Jimin's eyes flew open and he choked at the sudden intrusion before calming down and taking deep breaths. He pulled his teeth away and wrapped his lips around Yoongi's fingers, sucking and running his tongue over the three digits.

"Fucking whore." Yoongi grumbled in disgust, ripping his fingers out of Jimin's mouth and smearing the spit against his cheek.

Jimin panted slightly, allowing his eyes to flutter open and look up at Kangmin. The slightly younger boy sat in the chair with wide eyes and parted lips, his hair cling to his forehead and a droplet of sweat rolled down his neck as he watched Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin's eyes travelled down to Kangmin's pants and he giggled as he saw a bulge against his sweatpants.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin before grabbing him by his elbow and ripping him up to his feet, "Fucking whore, doesn't even know how to apologise." Yoongi spat in disgust as he pressed his hand against Jimin's back and shoved him towards Kangmin, making Jimin yelp and stumble forward.

"'M not a whore." Jimin grumbled back, pouting and scrunching up his nose as he looked back at Yoongi, only for the male to jump forward and grab him by his cheeks.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi's long fingers squished his cheeks together and his nails dug into his skin- the tight grip surely leaving behind bruises. Yoongi pulled Jimin's head to the side so the he could look him in the eyes as he whispered out, "What'd you say, whore?"

Jimin's eyes widened and lips parted in a clear sign of offence before he gasped out, "You did not ju-" Before Jimin could even finish speaking, Yoongi's hand travelled down to his throat and he squeezed tightly, cutting off Jimin's oxygen and making him squeak.

Jimin's eyes squeezed shut as he trembled and parted his lips to inhale, only for Yoongi to crash their lips together and pull him into a hungry kiss. Their lips clashed and moved together in sync, tongues danced and caressed each other, and teeth bit and nipped at each other's swollen lips. Their surroundings blended in together and all they could focus on was the heat of each other's lips and the tightness in their chests from the lack of oxygen. 

A small whimper tore them out of their dazed states, making them slowly pull away and ignore the string of saliva connecting their lips as they turned their heads towards Kangmin.

The younger boy's eyes widened before he sunk into his seat and averted his eyes to the floor, "Sorry." He let out, blushing a scarlet red colour.

Yoongi rose a brow and eyed him with an unimpressed frown before looking down at a smirking Jimin, "Would you really dare to fuck me in front of him?" Jimin wondered out loud, placing his hand on Yoongi's forearm and sliding it up until his fingers wrapped around Yoongi's wrist. Jimin tore his gaze away from Kangmin to look up Yoongi, "Would you?" He breathed out, leaning towards Yoongi. He parted his lips and allowed his tongue to slip out before pressing it against Yoongi's lips and running it over them.

Yoongi didn't move or react as he felt Jimin's wet tongue slide over his lips. He waited until Jimin pulled back so that he could trail his hand up Jimin's slender neck and cup his cheek. Yoongi's lips twitched up into a smug smirk as he leaned down- pressing his thumb into Jimin's plump lips and not breaking eye contact with him.

"I would much rather sit back and watch him fuck you." Yoongi murmured quietly, allowing his eyes to travel down to his thumb as he pressed it into Jimin's lips before dragging it down. Jimin's lips parted as his bottom lip was pulled down before it bounced back into place.

Jimin gulped and released a shaky breath after hearing what Yoongi said, "You wouldn't dare." Jimin mumbled, squinting his eyes into a dangerous glare.

Yoongi's face darkened before he breathed out a husky chuckle, "Wouldn't I?" He taunted through a sinister smile, making Jimin's smile falter and stomach churn.

Jimin's nostrils flared before he reached out his hand and smacked Yoongi's hand away from his face, "Do it, I dare you." Jimin pressed his hands against Yoongi's broad chest and pushed him away, making him take two steps back.

"You see, munchkin." Yoongi smiled, striding back up to Jimin and wrapping his arm around his small waist. A gasp stumbled out of Jimin's lips as Yoongi's hand pressed against his lower back and pulled him into his broad chest. His hands flew up to press against Yoongi's pecks and head tilted to the side as Yoongi leaned in and pressed his teeth harshly against his ear, "I don't share. What's mine is mine, and if anyone, even for a second, thinks that this ass..." Jimin yelped as Yoongi grabbed a handful of his ass- making sure to clench his hand tightly and press his fingernails into his clothed skin, "...is theirs for the taking, then I'll make sure to show them who you really belong to." Yoongi gritted into Jimin's ear, before pulling away and turning him around.

"I...Su..suga..sir...master- shit!" Jimin yelped as he was pushed into Kangmin's lap, making the Male behind him cry out as Jimin fell right on top of his bulge. Jimin's face scrunched up and he huffed before preparing to stand back up, only for Yoongi to quickly slam his hands down on his thigh, "You're such an asshole, fuck the other nicknames, they don't suit you. I'll call you asshole, maybe...maybe small cock, that suits you too." Jimin rambled, panting slightly as he glaring into Yoongi's eyes and tried to push off of Kangmin, only to make the Male release soft moans as Jimin's ass grinded down against his crotch.

"Are you done?" Yoongi rose a brow, looking completely calm and collected as he watched Jimin's throw a temper tantrum. His hands clenched and unclenched around Jimin's thick thighs before sliding up and down. Jimin puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms over his chest, turning away from Yoongi as the Male crouched down in front of him.

"Look at me."

Authority and coldness wrapped around the simple command as it travelled through the air and smacked against Jimin's eardrums. A shiver traveled down Jimin's back and he flinched as the desire to defy shattered into millions of tiny peaces before sprinkling across the ground. The tension between them grew with every passing second, that Jimin chose to disobey, until he finally turned his head towards Yoongi and looked him in the eyes.

Yoongi didn't say anything as he gently took a hold of Jimin's hand and brought it up to his face. Jimin gulped and held his breath- his heart thumping and head feeling light headed as he watched Yoongi uncurl his fingers one by one. Yoongi leaned down and pressed his pink lips against Jimin's pointer finger before pulling back and repeating the process with his middle finger.

The soft smile on Jimin's face slowly faltered as Yoongi pulled his lips away from his middle finger and looked up at him with an eerily calm smile, "For every inch you move." Yoongi muttered, pressing his lips against Jimin's ring finger without breaking eye contact with him, "I'll break one of your fingers." Yoongi muttered against Jimin's finger before sending him a wink and standing up.

Jimin's eyes were wide and his breath was stuck in his throat as he stared at Yoongi's retreating back. His hand still hovered in the air until Yoongi disappeared inside one of the shower stalls, finally allowing Jimin to inhale a stuttering breath.

"Damn." The mochi muttered under his breath, dropping his hand into his lap, only to jump with a startled yelp as Kangmin released a soft hiss, "Shit, I forgot you were there." Jimin grumbled with an eye roll, clutching at his chest.

"So..sorry." Kangmin swallowed thickly, pressing himself further into the seat and shutting his eyes as he enjoyed the weight of Jimin's ass pressing against his aching cock.

Jimin turned to look at him over his shoulder, only to see the pleasure covering Kangmin's face as he slowly began to rock his hips into Jimin's ass. Jimin's face hardened before he quickly pounced on the guy- grabbing him by his cheeks and tangling his chubby fingers into his hair.

"Continue doing that, and I will take out your cock and squeeze it until it pops." Jimin sneered into his face, glaring down at a wide eyed Kangmin. His hand tightened around Kangmin's hair before tugging at it harshly, "Do you understand?"

"He gets it, munchkin." A hand wrapped around Jimin's waist, lifting him off of Kangmin's lap and setting him down on his feet. Jimin released a deep breath and turned to look at Yoongi as the Male leaned in, and without looking away from Kangmin, spoke through his arrogant smile, "You're mine." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear.

"Possessive, are we?" Jimin grumbled, allowing Yoongi to place his hand on his back and bend him over Kangmin. Jimin's face scrunched up as he stared into Kangmin's slitted eyes and inhaled his every breath, "Do I really have to be so close to him?" Jimin gritted through his deep scowl, all while trying to ignore Kangmin's eyes running over his features.

Yoongi's lips twitched up but he didn't say anything as he grabbed Jimin's uniform and tore it apart. The sound of a fabric ripping filled the air, mixing together with Jimin's huff and Kangmin's heavy breathing. Yoongi watched as a large rip appeared on Jimin's backside, causing his bubble cheeks to pop through the hole. Yoongi grabbed the torn edges and ripped the hole even wider so that he could have even better access to Jimin's ass. His lips parted and tongue slipped over his lips as he watched Jimin shift on his feet, making his ass jiggle.

"Do you always have to-"

Yoongi cut Jimin off by raising his hand and delivering a harsh smack to his ass. His smirk widened as he watched his ass jiggle and bounce before slowly turning red. Jimin stifled a moan and cleared his throat, placing his hands on the back of Kangmin's chair to keep himself up.

"You move even an inch and..." Yoongi trailed off, indicating for Jimin to finish for him as he grabbed fistfuls of his ass and spread the globes apart . He eyed the pink hole presented to him, and enjoyed how Jimin's ass spilled out of his hands and between his fingers.

"And you'll break my fingers." Jimin grumbled through pouting lips, tensing as he felt Yoongi release one of his ass cheek, followed by the sound of a bottle cap being opened, "What is that?" Jimin exclaimed, pushing off of Kangmin to straighten out, only for Yoongi to quickly grab him and push him back down.

"Shhhh, it's nothing you need to worry about." Yoongi soothed, brushing his hand through Jimin's hair before dragging it over his arched back and stopping when he finally reached his ass. Yoongi's hand lifted yet again before slamming against Jimin's already red cheeks.

Jimin gulped and looked away from Kangmin's wandering eyes. He ignored the way the Male was eyeing him, all while shifting in his seat and occasionally releasing a breathy groan. Jimin's trail of mindless insults was interrupted, when he felt Yoongi press the tip of his fingers against his ass and push in without a warning or hesitation.

"Shit!" Jimin yelped, lurching forward and falling into Kangmin's chest. He squeezed his eyes shut and released a deep exhale, enjoying the stretch of having two of Yoongi's long fingers suddenly shoved into his ass.

"Colour?"

The contrast in Yoongi's voice was immense. Instead of being tainted with coldness and arrogance, that made you think that he was exhaling gold, Yoongi's voice had become soft and delicate. It felt like a cold breeze on a hot summer day, or the first rays of sun in the endless nights of winter. It made you feel like you were wrapped in a blanket at home, watching your favourite tv-show, while drinking hot cocoa and snacking on a cup of reese's.

Maybe the softness of his tone was what made Jimin so compliant and trusting when it came to Yoongi. Maybe it was the way Yoongi constantly asked him if he wanted this, or maybe it was his possessiveness and massive cock. Or maybe it was all of it.

"Green."

Jimin let out without hesitation, silently questioning himself why he was so trusting or aroused. But it didn't matter, because as soon as Jimin had given his answer, Yoongi began to move his wrist back and forth, and press his fingers into his aching hole.

Jimin's breathing slowly began to quicken and his eyes fluttered shut as he felt Yoongi pull his fingers out a bit too much before slipping in a third one. Pleasure and pain tangled together- rocking through Jimin's body until he was trembling and slumping against Kangmin's chest, "Sir." Jimin released a high pitched whine right into Kangmin's ear, making the male shudder and release a shaky breath.

Yoongi's fingers momentarily faltered in Jimin's ass and his eyes lifted to look at the back of his head. Jimin pouted at the lack of movement and pushed out his ass even more, trying to indicate for Yoongi to keep goin. A small smirk appeared on Yoongi's face as he felt Jimin try to push back onto his fingers, yet he ignored the movement and looked into Kangmin's eyes instead. The latter's eyes were slitted and lips were parted, he looked away from Jimin and glanced at Yoongi- gulping as he made eye contact with the pale man.

Without breaking eye contact, Yoongi slowly slid his fingers out of Jimin's ass until the tips of his fingers were caressing his rim, "Who do you belong to, Jimin?" Yoongi threw the question at a shuddering Jimin, all while staring right into Kangmin's wide eyes.

Jimin sunk his teeth into his lower lip and pressed his forehead against Kangmin's shoulder before parting his lips and breathing out, "Yo..u-" Jimin's voice cracked and he choked on a moan as Yoongi slammed his fingers into his ass harshly and immediately twisted them- pressing and rubbing them against his prostate, "You!" Jimin yelped, arching his back and shutting his eyes.

"That's right." Yoongi muttered, all while grinning down at Kangmin. The latter pressed his tongue against his cheek and looked away with red cheeks, wincing as he continued to listen to Jimin's breathy moans.

Yoongi nodded in approval and turned his attention back on Jimin. His fingers kept moving in and out at a harsh pace, and occasionally spread apart to stretch Jimin's ass out even more. He brought his hand up to grab the side of Jimin's small waist, to hold him still, before slowly pulling his fingers out.

A whine tore through Jimin's throat as he felt Yoongi's fingers slide out of his pink hole and leave it empty. He lifted his head and blinked at the mirror in front of him. Jimin could see Yoongi reach his hand out behind himself and pull out a narrow shampoo bottle. Jimin furrowed his brows and tightened his arms around Kangmin's neck as he watched Yoongi bring the shampoo bottle down to his ass and press it against his rim.

"Si..sir?" Jimin stuttered with wide eyes and a questioning tone, holding his breath as Yoongi lifted his head and made eye contact with him through the mirror. A shudder ripped through Jimin's body as Yoongi began to press the end of the bottle into his ass, "What..what are yo- oh!" Jimin gasped and threw his head back- feeling the narrow top of the bottle sliding past his wall of muscles and into his hole.

"Shit! Please, please, please!" Jimin cried out, panting and tearing up. He could feel every bump and edge of the bottle press against his sensitive walls before slowing to a stop, "Please.." Jimin pleaded silently, not knowing what he was begging for. A tear slipped out of his eye and rolled down his cheek. He sniffled, shifting and whimpering as the bottle barely moved and stayed lodged into his narrow opening.

A look of indifference covered Yoongi's face as he stared down at the end of the bottle sticking out of Jimin's ass. He tilted his head to the side and uncurled his fingers from the bottle- enjoying the sight of Jimin's small hole stretching and clenching around the wide bottle, "My, my, my, Jimin-ah." Yoongi taunted, trailing his eyes up Jimin's shuddering body before looking at Kangmin. The orange haired boy looked a bit pale and completely shocked as he tried to tilt his head to the side and take a look of the bottle resting in Jimin's ass, "You look absolutely divine today." Yoongi smirked, tapping his fingers against the end of the bottle before pressing them forward, making the bottle slide in a bit more.

Jimin's eyes fluttered shut and another high pitched moan left his lips. Ripples of raw pleasure massaged his lower stomach, making him shift and press his legs together. His lavender hair stuck to his sweaty forehead and tears gathered in his slitted eyes, his lower lip was captured between his teeth and nails dug into Kangmin's shoulders, "Sir...sir, please.." Jimin murmured softly, pushing his ass out towards Yoongi, only to whimper as the bottle was pushed into his ass a bit more, and his aching cock rubbed against the material of his uniform.

"What do you want, Jimin-ah?" Yoongi rose a brow, wrapping his fingers around the end of the bottle, and gently rocking it in and out.

Jimin released a breath of relief and slouched against Kangmin's chest, enjoying the sensation of the bottle stretching and pressing against his sensitive walls, "Your...cock." Jimin breathed out, trying to hold himself up on his shaky legs, all while trying to rock his hips and gain some friction on his leaking cock.

Yoongi huffed out a condescending laugh, "My cock?" He teased, tightening his grip on the bottle and shoving it halfway into his hole, making Jimin flinch forward, "Who's cock do you want, Jimin?"

Jimin barely heard the question- too wrapped in a blanket of pleasure and pain to respond. He shut his eyes and released a soft breath, slowly sliding down Kangmin's chest, since he was too weak to hold himself up. A hand wrapped around his slender waist, pulling him up and preventing him from falling down to his knees.

"Who's cock, munchkin?" Yoongi purred in Jimin's ear, leaning over him to grab him by his chubby cheeks and hold his head up for Kangmin to see. Jimin's skin glistened with sweat and his cheeks were rosy, his lips were squished into a pout and eyes were barely open. Yoongi's chest was pressed against Jimin's back, and one hand was wrapped around his waist, while the other squished his cheeks together. Yoongi pressed his face next to Jimin's and stared right into Kangmin's squinted eyes as Jimin parted his lips and babbled out,

"Yours, I'm only yours."

"Good boy," Yoongi murmured with a smirk, pressing a soft kiss to Jimin's temple before straightening out. Yoongi wrapped his fingers around the end of the shampoo bottle before squeezing tightly, causing the scentless shampoo to slip out of the bottle and fill Jimin's aching hole.

Jimin could feel the cold liquid fill his hole and slosh around it, causing his eyes to shoot open and a gasp to fall from his lips, "oh, god." Jimin breathed out, panting slightly. He pressed his trembling hands against Kangmin's chest and tried to straighten out, only to jerk forward and fall right on top of a panting Kangmin as the bottle in his ass was pulled out with a swift tug, "Yo-" Jimin began, only to cut himself off and fall silent.

Silence engulfed the bathroom after Jimin's small slip-up, making the smaller man tense up and chew on his bottom lip anxiously, "I'm sorry?" Jimin whispered under his breath, curling his fingers around Kangmin's shirt and squeezing his eyes shut at his own mistake.

After a few more seconds of tension and eerily calm silence, a deep sigh filled the air, "The next time something like this happens, I'll allow Kangmin to shut you up." Yoongi said to Jimin, all while talking a hold of his zipper and sliding it open to allow his half hard cock to fall out, "Do you understand?" He asked calmly.

Jimin's breath was stuck in his throat and his eyes slowly trailed up Kangmin's shirt and to his eyes. The two made eye contact- Jimin looking a bit repulsed at the thought, while Kangmin was trying to hide a smile by pressing his lips into a thin line. Jimin saw through it though and immediately squinted his eyes into a dangerous glare, "You mean like gag me with a rag, right?" Jimin asked Yoongi through clenched teeth.

"More like with his cock." Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly, wrapping a hand around his own veiny cock. Precum dribbled out of his slit and trailed down his length before dripping down on Jimin's asscheeks. Yoongi began to massage his cock with his left hand, while pressing his other hand against the small puddles of precum and spreading them across Jimin's asscheeks.

Jimin's glare had faltered after hearing what Yoongi said and his lips parted in disbelief, "But...but you said that I was yours." Jimin stuttered, blushing a scarlet red as he turned away from Kangmin's lustful gaze.

Yoongi looked up from his red cock after hearing what Jimin said before stepping closer to him and dragging the tip of cock along Jimin's rim, "You are mine. But I'm a generous man, Jimin, I know how to share while still knowing that you will always belong to me."

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and shifted his weight from foot to foot, wincing at the ache in his legs, "I'm...uncomfortable." He mumbled softly, getting tired of the position they were in. He didn't know how to respond to what Yoongi said, but he knew that Yoongi wouldn't force him to do anything he didn't want to. And that's including sucking Kangmin's dick.

Yoongi nodded and released his cock before curling his hands around Jimin's waist and straightening him out. Jimin exhaled softly as he was turned around to face Yoongi before the male bent down slightly and grabbed the back of his thigh.

"Jump."

And Jimin did jump, only to be caught by Yoongi. His hands wrapped around Yoongi's neck and legs tightened around his waist. Their chests were squished together and faces were inches apart. They analysed each other for a few more seconds- enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies and allowing their breaths to mingle together.

"Beg for it." Yoongi whispered, allowing their lips to brush together and their foreheads to touch.

A soft scarlet red colour appeared on Jimin's neck and traveled up to his cheeks. He wasn't used to begging for someone's cock- he was usually to one who listened to people begging for him. So Jimin was a bit embarrassed of actually begging for Yoongi's cock like a desperate whore.

At the silence, Yoongi cocked a brow and slowly began to lower Jimin to the ground, "No? Then I guess you don't want my cock as bad as you're saying." Yoongi hissed into Jimin's ear and dug his fingers into Jimin's fleshy thighs.

"No!" Jimin exclaimed, clinging to Yoongi tightly and pressing himself into him harsher, "I want your cock! I want you inside of me, please! Please, hyung!" Jimin pleaded, feelings tears of embarrassment and frustration gather in the corners of his eyes before he shut them tightly and shoved his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, "Please, please, please, I want it so bad, I want you so bad. Please make me yours forever and ever." Jimin begged desperately, placing sloppy kisses up and down Yoongi's throat.

Yoongi shuddered at the feeling of Jimin's plump lips attaching to his throat, only to release a throaty groan at his words, "Fuck." Yoongi cursed before peeling his eyes open and hoisting Jimin higher into his arms, "You're already mine, Jimin." Yoongi breathed out, shooting Kangmin a dark smirk as he grabbed his cock and positioned it against Jimin's rim.

Their breaths hitched in their throats and everything around them blurred together as Yoongi began to slide his cock into Jimin's pink hole. The latter's vision went white for a split second as he felt every inch and little vein of Yoongi's cock slide against his walls. Jimin was delirious as he clung to Yoongi desperately, breathing moans into his ear and digging his nails into his broad shoulders.

Yoongi wasn't any better- he could feel Jimin pulsing and clenching around him every few seconds. The warmth of his asshole mixed together with the glob of shampoo, that was squirted into his ass, making the liquid squeeze around Yoongi's cock and slide out of Jimin's ass.

The intense pleasure mingled together with the sensation of having someone's eyes piercing right through them, as Yoongi pulled his cock out and slammed it back into Jimin. High pitched moans mixed together with throaty groans as Jimin was lifted and pulled back down on Yoongi's cock. The pair lost themselves in their own pleasure, momentarily forgetting where they were and who they were with. The only thing they could focus on was the warmth of each other's bodies and the pleasure racking through them.

Yoongi continued to swivel his hips and pound into Jimin's ass- filling the bathroom with the sounds of his balls smacking against Jimin's ass, and the sound of squelching as his cock was rammed into Jimin's wet hole.

Raw pleasure clouded Jimin's mind as he pressed his lips against Yoongi's pale neck and began to suckle on his skin, leaving behind patches of red skin. He began to rock back and forth- meeting Yoongi's thrusts, and making his cock rub against his uniform and Yoongi's stomach.

Sweat dripped down Yoongi's forehead and chest, causing his shirt to cling to his pecks. His arms clenched as he tightened his fingers around Jimin's thighs and hoisted his body higher. Husky grunts stumbled out of his pink lips, mixing together with the sound of his hips slapping against Jimin's ass. Yoongi was lost in an ocean of pleasure as he stumbled through the bathroom, completely ignoring Kangmin, who turned his head around and continued to watch them, and approached the counter behind him.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Yoongi gritted, swivelling and rocking his hips around, making sure that the tip of his cock would slam and prod against Jimin's prostate. The action caused Jimin to pull away from the crook of his neck and throw his head back, only for Yoongi to immediately attach his lips to Jimin's throat, "God, Jimin, I'm gonna take you home and use you as my personal sex toy." Yoongi hissed against Jimin's skin, leaving behind harsh bites and splotches of red. Jimin released a shaky breath and tangled his fingers into Yoongi's head, pulling him closer as Yoongi set him on top of a counter, "Gonna take you...and use you whenever I want, only to throw you away when I'm done with you." Yoongi snarled, releasing his hold on Jimin's thigh to trail his hand up the side of his body and take the hold on the back of his neck.

"Please." Jimin breathed out, nodding at Yoongi's words. He choked on his moans as Yoongi pulled his cock out completely before slamming it in twice as hard, "Yoongi!" Jimin cried out softly, untangling one hand from Yoongi's neck and pressing it against the mirror behind him, to prevent himself from sliding up the counter and hitting it.

"You're mine, Jimin, remember that." With every word that left his lips, Yoongi pulled out his cock and slammed it right back into Jimin's bruised hole. His brows were drawn together and hair stuck to his forehead, his skin glistened and lip occasionally curled into a sneer as he continued to pound into Jimin.

All the worries and thought that once plagued Jimin's mind, washed away along with the ripples of pleasure that ran through him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he felt like his body was about to float away, only to be anchored to the ground by Yoongi's hands on his waist. Jimin's lower stomach clenched and cock twitched before Jimin let go and allowed his orgasm to wash over him. His eyes slipped shut and mouth parted in a silent moan, he slumped against the counter and mirror behind him, allowing himself to drown in the ocean of pain and pleasure.

Jimin shuddered and occasionally twitched- barely feeling Yoongi cock slam into him for the last time before something warm spread through him yet again. Jimin inhaled a stuttering breath and peeled his eyes open, only to see Yoongi hovering right above his own. Jimin gulped and blinked down at Yoongi's lips as the Male grinned down at him and released a husky laugh.

"Is that what all small cocks do to you, Jimin?" Yoongi purred at him, not masking the mocking, condescending tone he used as he took a hold of Jimin's legs and unwrapped them from his waist.

Jimin released another shaky breath and looked at Yoongi with confusion, "What?" He mumbled, pulling his legs shut and slowly sitting up on the counter. A hiss left his lips and his face scrunched up as a sharp stinging sensation shot through his lower region, "Ouch." Jimin whined, rubbing his hand against his right eye as he looked up at Yoongi, only to pout as the Male turned around and walked over to Kangmin instead.

Jimin's shoulders slouched and his hands fell into his lap. His nose scrunched up as he felt something wet underneath his hands, and as he looked down, he saw a small patch of wetness around his crotch. Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes before looking up at Yoongi again, only to see him untie one of Kangmin's arms and tell him something with a smirk.

An ugly feeling washed over Jimin, making his pout deepen and stomach churn. He could feel Yoongi's cum dribble out of his ass and leave a puddle of cum on top of the counter. The feeling in his stomach increased when Yoongi didn't walk back over to him or spare him a glance.

Jimin knew what he wanted- attention and aftercare after Yoongi had fucked him, especially since Yoongi didn't go easy on him. But instead of receiving what he wanted, Jimin was left sitting on the counter covered in sweat, cum, and with small tears in the corners of his eyes. He watched as Yoongi paid attention to someone who got free live porn, while Jimin was left wincing and hissing from the pain in his lower back. But instead of just pouting and slouching there, Jimin stretched out his hand and knocked down the soap bar sitting next to him.

The bar of soap hit the tiles with a small thud, catching the attention of Kangmin and Yoongi. The latter slowly looked up at a blank faced Jimin before looking down at the bar of soap and then turning to look up at Jimin with a raised brow. Yoongi didn't understand what Jimin wanted or why he was looking at him that way, so he chose to believe that he had accidentally dropped the bar of soap and now he was telling Yoongi to pick it up, because Jimin's ass hurt too much. Yoongi snickered at the thought and sent Jimin a wink before turning his attention back on Kangmin.

After receiving Yoongi's reaction, Jimin's mouth was left hanging open and his eyes were wide with disbelief, only for a hostile glare and a deep scowl to replace the look, "For fuck sake, what did I expect? Aftercare? Yeah, right." Jimin babbled under his breath, carefully climbing down the counter to lessen the pain in his lower back. His face scrunched up in a grimace as he placed his feet down on the ground, only to stumble forward and catch himself a second later.

Jimin lifted his head and looked at Yoongi once again, but the Male was still having a serious conversation with Kangmin. Jimin huffed and curled his fingers into fists before limping towards the exit with his lips tugged down into a deep pout and his ass out in the open.

As soon as Jimin walked past him, Yoongi's head swung around to look at him. Yoongi immediately jumped forward and grabbed Jimin by his elbow, making him stumble back. Yoongi furrowed his brows and eyed Jimin in confusion, noticing the angry pout on his face and how he didn't care that cum dripped out of his ass and slid down his thighs.

"Where are you-"

The words died out on Yoongi's tongue as Jimin whirled around on his hell and raised his hand before delivering a harsh slap against his cheek. Yoongi's head flew to the side and eyes widened before he straightened out and slowly looked down at Jimin with an eerily calm expression.

"Jimin.." Yoongi warned lowly, only for Jimin to scoff and roll his eyes before ripping his hand out of Yoongi's and turning around to saunter towards the exit. Yoongi clenched his jaw and stared at Jimin's back until the mochi ripped the door open and left the bathroom, but not before throwing a middle finger at Yoongi and slamming the door shut behind himself.

"Damn." Kangmin whistled with a wide grin, rubbing his aching wrist and adjusting his pants around his hard cock.

Yoongi's head swung around as soon as the word left Kangmin's mouth. The expression on Yoongi's face was murderous, making Kangmin's smile falter and his eyes drop down to the ground. Yoongi glared at Kangmin for a few seconds longer before glancing back at door of the bathroom, "Shit." Yoongi hissed under his breath, rubbing a hand over his face and pinching the bridge of his nose.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Hey, so I created an account for my books and stuff for writing. I think I'm gonna post memes, edits, trailers about my books, and some questions and choices that you could make regarding my books, when I don't know which choice to make. And even some writing advice. If you want, you are free to follow, sadly it currently has no posts but I will gradually begin to post stuff.

Ight, thank you, have a nice day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.2K 33
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...
223K 6.3K 41
"The bad news is... you are not allowed to go outside in this dorm." Their manager said. "What? Are you kidding us?" Suga said as soon as he heard hi...
36.8K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...