"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

By MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 29: Path A

942 24 74
By MTWdays

*Hey guys thanks for voting which path Rd will choose in the last chapter, I've counted all the votes and its a 4-2 score.

-

"Crap.. What should I do?"

I just sat there while watching Rarity reload her gun with another magazine filled with bullets. I can see tears coming down my lover's face as she continued to back away from the maniac until she was stopped by a wall after.

My body was still trembling and aching an unbearable pain, but I knew I had to do something fast..

I noticed that there was a gun near Spitfire's corpse which was behind Rarity but I might not make it time. On the other hand, I can leap towards Applejack and take the bullet for her, its a dumb Idea but I'll take the risk of dying instead of her.

All I have to do now is wait for the chance to strike, still thinking about what path should I choose. Whichever path I choose may change this coure, it either brings me to death or saving my lover.

And finally.. I decided.

R: "Its such a shame it has to end this way Applejack." Rarity sighed after finishing reloading her gun.

Aj: "Why are you doing this Rarity?! We used to be friends!"

R: "Aww we were friends Jackie, even more than that. Remember our little moment back at the free time on the school's play?"

Aj: "N-no.. Don't f*cking bring that up!"

R: "Why? Don't you want your fiancée to hear it?" She laughed, looking at me after.

Aj: "It was a mistake Rarity! I never liked you!"

R: "That wasn't the words you told me back then Darling.."

Rd: "Applejack.. What is she talking about?"

Aj: 'R-rainbow.. Its nothing!"

R: "Why lie more Applejack? I mean you're gonna die soon so wht don't you tell the truth about us."

Rd: "Applejack what the hell is this b*tch talking about?!"

Applejack just stayed silent while bowing her head to avoid letting us see her crying face. But when I turned back to Rarity, she was smiling in a sinister way before grabbing her cracked phone in her pocket.

R: "You might wanna see this Rainbow." She started, showing me a picture in her phone which made my eyes go wide.

I can't believe this, it feels like my heart shattered into a million pieces, again. More tears formed in my eyes as I stared at the photo of Rarity and Aj making out in.. The changing room?

Rd: "No.."

R: "Oh yes Darling! You see, me and your girlfriend used to make out during our free time back at that stupid play."

Rd: "S-so when I entered their that one time.. You two we-"

R: "Yes Darling we were making out that time. But when you entered that room, we pretended to do each other's make up to act normal. Isn't that right Applejack?"

My lover didnt even respond to Rarity, she just continued to bow her head as tears freely flow down her face.

After all this time, I was worried that Rarity might get Aj back at highschool.. But now they were seeing each other before I could even court her.

But hey.. I deserve this. I cheated on you dozens of times.. But you forgive me every single time, I don't deserve to be with you, you deserve better.

Rd: "Why.. Aj, why didnt you tell me this..?" I asked in tears while trying to look in her eyes. "Answer me goddammit!"

R: "It looks like cowgirl over here cant even answer a simple question-"

Rd: "Shut the f*ck up Rarity!" I started, getting back to my knees to prepare. "Applejack answer me!"

Aj: "Its because you were still loyal to Fluttershy, Rainbow! You still loved her that time and I was worried that I wasnt good enough for you!"

Rd: "But.. Why didnt you tell me?"

Aj: " I was worried that you might leave me.. "

Rd: "Hell yeah I would.." I growled back in anger, making Applejack looked back in pure shock. " Rarity.."

R: "Yes Darling?"

Rd: "Shoot her."

R: "W-what?

Rd: "I said shoot her goddammit!"

It was clear that Applejack's still shocked and scared as she stared into my angered eyes. She then started to mumbled out my name repeatedly, barely unable to hear.

R: "Well.. If you say so darling." Rarity smiled while pointing the gun to Aj's forehead.

Rd: "Wait.."

R: "I like this kind of you Rainbow, I didnt even know you had this dark side of you! I didn't knew you had the guts to let me kill your lover."

Rd: "Yeah now you know.." I replied while secretly grabbing a sharp glass shard behind me.

R: "After this is over, we'll leave a happy life together right Rainbow?! Me and you can get married and have our own child!"

Rd: "Yeah.. Keep going." I thought to myself as I tightened my grip on the glass shard which made my hand bleed. "Yeah Rare.." I relied with a forced smile.

But when Rarity removed the safety pin again, I saw Applejack looked at me, it hurts me to see her like this. Now that I literally told Rarity to kill her, I just need her to trust me.

But as soon Rarity placed her gun at Applejack's forehead, I quickly yelled out her name to distract her this final time.

Rd: 'Wait Ratity!"

R: "Huh? Yes darling?" She asked, removing her gun from my lover.

Rd: "Can I-I ask you something?

R: "What is it baby?"

Rd: "I thought you liked Applejack in the past.. Why do you like me now?"

R: "Well.. Its true she's prettier than you and you two have no sense in fashion, but when I noticed your literally putting your life on the line just to save Aj and your friends.. I realized I needed a woman like you in my life."

Rd: "But do you really think I would ever love you back?"

R: "Certainly Darling! Our moment back at the mall was something! I need to feel you now.. But Ahem! I need to finish this to make my happy ending come true!"

Rd: "It will never happen.. Cause I still love her."

R: "Wha- AHH!" She was cutt of when I threw the broken glass shard directly to her neck, making her fall to her knees in pain.

I then immediately took the chance to run for the gun, but Rarity quickly recovered after she removed the glass shard from her neck.

R: "Oh no you don't!" She yelled back while pointing the gun at me.

As soon I grabbed the gun, I quickly pointed it to Rarity and..

We Pulled the trigger at the exact same time.

"B A N G! "

I slowly opened my eyes and saw there was blood all over me, but they weren't mine. After I looked back up, I saw Rarity shaking as she placed her hand on her stomach, only to see blood coming out of it.

Her shot somehow missed, she accidentally aimed for the wall beside me instead of me. I guess her hand was shaking from the glass wound in her neck at the time.

She suddenly fell to her knees, dropping the gun to her side afterwards. Blood was coming out of her mouth as she continued to make choking sounds.

I just stood up and wiped her blood away from my face, looking down at her eyes with a merciless death glare.

R: "H-how could you..?" She was able to speak in a weak tone.

Rd: " Do you really think I would ever love you? After all you done: you attacked my friends, you ruined my life, you killed my best friend! And now you wanted to kill the person I love the most huh?" I growled in pure anger, pointing the gun to her face.

R: "All I wanted.. Was to be with you.."

Rd: "And all of this chaos for me, for a dumb worthless girl like me?"

R: "Im not done yet.. I'll kill her, I'll kill all of you!"

Rd: "Not today bitch."

"BANG! BANG! BANG!"

I lastly smiled in relief after pulling the trigger, sending multiple bullets go through her head.

Rarity was now dead..

Blood was coming out of her head as I watched her with a merciless heart. As soon I heard Applejack yelled out my name, I immediately rushed to her and cupped both her cheeks.

Rd: "Applejack.. Are you okay?!'

She just smiled irresistibly as she pulled me into a tight hug, still sobbing with her painful cries.

Rd: "Shh.. Applejack Im here. Its all over now."

Aj: "R-rainbow.."

Rd: "Shh.. Baby girl its okay." I sincerely said before pulling away from the hug to face her. "I didnt mean anything I said back there.. I was just making a distraction.."

Aj: "I- I thought you hated me.." She cried"

Rd: "Applejack.." I started, cupping her cheeks again. "I will never hate you, I love you baby.. I will never leav-" I was cut off when a painful coughed triggered me.

Suddenly.. I can feel my vision getting worse, Applejack's voice was becoming to be Inaudible for me to hear,

Aj: "Rainbow? RAINBOW STAY WITH ME COME ON!"

Rd: "Baby.. Dont cry." I giggled while wiping her tears away with my hand.

"Im not leaving you yet Applejack. Im so sorry If I do.." I lastly said with a forced smile.

Aj: "No Rainbow please! I can hear sirens outside please fight it!"

Rd: "I really want to give you one final kiss right now.. But I wanted to save it."

Aj: "F-for?"

Rd: "For the time I kiss you in our wedding after saying our vows.." I answered as a single tear shed in my eye.

Aj: "Rainbow.. No please.."

Rd: "God already gave me too many Chances to live Applejack, Just remember that I love you."

Aj: "Rainbow f*cking fight it! I can't loose you again!"

Rd: "Shh.. Take care of our kids okay. I'll be with you every second, every minute, hour, day, month and even a year pass.. Im here with you from dusk til dawn cause Im never gonna leave you."

Aj: "Stop that.. You're not gonna die! Im not gonna loose you again goddammit!"

Rd: "Applejack.." I yelled after wiping her tears in her eyes."

"I love you so much baby girl.. Im not gonna leave you just yet.

And just like that, my eyes slowly closed to see her beautiful face for the last time.

This was my final shot at love, and I somehow blew it again..

I dont want to leave her just yet.. Please give me another chance to live.

I love you Applejack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...
124K 2.5K 33
"π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’π’“π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’." * * * * * * * * * ⚠️ THIS STORY IS UNDER HEA...
164K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
1.2K 77 15
Rainbow Dash can't seem to get it together. Day after day she struggles, unable to take care of herself, picking up the pieces after losing someone c...