Fight Back

By kayla3120

"Get your guard up, Maria!" My dad guides me in the middle of my training for self defense. This is usually h... More

Chapter 1: Airplane Hell
Chapter 2: To Tired To Care
Chapter 3: Is This My Welcoming Party?
Chapter 4: A Workout To Remember
Chapter 5: Dummies Guide On "How To Make Friends For Socially Awkward People"
Chapter 6: A Noobs First Party
Chapter 7: To Be Continued.....
Chapter 8: Sarcastic Sally
Chapter 9: Blood Is Thicker Then Water
Chapter 10: I am NOT Cinderella
Chapter 12: My Mind At War
Chapter 13: The Unlucky Number
Chapter 14: A Pawn In A Chess Game
Chapter 15: What's Under The Mask
Chapter 16: Life Isn't A Fairytale
Chapter 17: No Breakfest At Tiffany's
Chapter 18: Over The River & Through The Woods
Chapter 19: I Don't Love You
Chapter 20: Help Wanted
Chapter 21: Attack Of The Dogs
Chapter 22: I Will Speak Louder Then Words
Chapter 23: Euphoria
Chapter 24: My Nightingale
Chapter 25: A Hard Habit To Break
Chapter 26: Fairy Lights
Chapter 27: The Way He looks At Her
Chapter 28: You See It In His Eyes
Chapter 29 : I Don't Deserve Her
Chapter 30: A Grand Gesture
Chapter 31: We Belong To Each Other

Chapter 11: This Is The Day A Doormat Dies

4.1K 131 9
By kayla3120

            My heart rate accelerates and I feel the fast pace of my blood pulsing threw my body. My claws are extending ripping the fragile human skin that was once there; replacing it with sharp long claws ready to rip apart anyone who tries to stand in the way of my escape.

         I feel my bones breaking and with every fracture, split and snap of my body starts to reshape itself from a small girl to a powerful white wolf. I feel an extra coat of lean muscles wrap around me to give out extra strength. I feel my thick white fur covering my body surrounding me in warmth that was once a freezing cold room.

          My body can't stop shaking. It has too much adrenaline, to much power. The need to get on all fours is strong, but the silver chains are restricting my movement which only irritates me and Alice further. We want out of this dark cement prison. We have had enough. No more of the weak sad girl who lost her mother and brother. No more tears. No more submission. I was not born into this world to submit. 

         I focus on the chain that are pinning me to the wall. I know they are silver, but my mind is not thinking about that. It is focusing on freedom. I tug on the chains with my paws using my hind legs to launch me off the wall. To free me of my chains. I feel the wall breaking under me. The binds of the chains are cracking under pressure, and I have to fight the burns it is giving my body but Alice has my back instantly healing me which make me fight harder.

         In a slow kinetic motion. I feel myself lifted being from the wall I was pinned to with broken chains on the floor below me. I refuse to be stuck in this room that I am no longer bounded to. I charge at the door unhinging it in one fluid break. 

          I have no idea where I am or how I can get out of here but it doesn't matter. All that matter is that I walk out the exit of this place alive. I don't know if Loki is around or if there are other wolves, but in the state I am in I would be worried for them. While I walk through the dark halls of what seems to be a cellar. I see a man standing at what appears to be the way out. 

        I don't care if they are just a rookie doing grudge work like guarding the door. They will all pay for what they have done to me. I suffered everyday to Loki's torture and now it is my turn to repay it to him.

             The man begins to shift but I don't give him the curtesy. I attack him in the middle of his shifting when he is at his most vulnerable. I bite his head clean off while watching his blood splatter across the walls and door like a gusher. If I wasn't in such a manic state the sight of this headless body and dripping blood would have made me feel bad for him, but they didn't have the pleasure of feeling what a car battery and clippers could do to their bodies. It saddens me that they will never have the opportunity to experience it.

       I burst threw the door with ease just like the last one, and I am welcomed with the sound of more werewolves near by. I follow the voices quietly making my way around the house. The voices lead me to the living room near the front of the house house. Where I can see the front door plan as day but that can wait. I see red and I want justice not revenge but justice for Alice and I. 

             I turn the corner and attack the first figure I see. Which is a man sitting in a lounge chair laughing at the 3 other werewolves in the room watching TV. He was still in his human form, so I sinked my sharp teeth into him. Feeling his body break into two pieces as the blood is flooding my mouth. He is long dead but I stay tearing into his flesh way to long, and the two wolves knock me off their friend. It doesn't matter they can't save him. He is dead he his sadistic friends will join him soon. 

            They are double teaming me while fighting dirty. One is clawing my back while the other is biting on my hind legs. I let out a growl that seems to radiate so much power that I didn't even know I had. Which seem to stun them for a second which is all I need to get the upper hand. 

          I use my tail to push the wolf that was behind me towards the front to crash into his friend butting their hard heads off each other. I have the urge to laugh at their stupidity that reminds me of the three stooges. When they try to recover from there misfortune I jump on top of their heads alternating between the two. I am having to much fun on their pathetic effort of attacking me, but sadly missing which leads them to hitting each other. 

         When I had enough fun I tear the head off the one I was mounted on throwing it at his friend. While he was distracted I pounce on the other clawing his fur and hitting his flesh in a frenzying as pools of blood dispense from his body till it is lifeless. I lift my head to see the final werewolf that has been watching me brutally murder his friends. 

           I guess the universe finally realize it is in debt to me because the last werewolf that is left is Loki. 

  He is standing there stunned at the scene before him. All of his colleagues dead in a matter of minutes by his own personal prisoner. His once play toy that is now loose and ready for her own type of fun. The kind that is permanent. "I guess you have finally come to power now, Doll face." 

        How? How could he seem so calm in the midst of his own danger. My chest vibrates with a growl from his ignorance. Not comprehending the fact that his life is in danger. Only when I growl that he begins to show the fear he is truly feeling and it brings me great delight. 

       "Now, Now, doll face lets think rational. You don't know where you are. You need me if you want to make it more then 3 days out there." Did he think I was stupid? I don't need him and I certainly don't want him. 

         With one last growl I jump the distance between us ready to attack. Loki shifts into his wolf and we begin to battle for the upper hand but I am being merciful. I don't want him to die. Yet. He doesn't get the privilege of a quick death. 

         When Loki tries to bite my neck off. I take the open space of his face and claw him to the ground and dig my teeth into his abdomen, but not deep enough to kill him just to cripple him. When he is frozen in a fetal position his body involuntary shifts into his naked human form.

        I shift into my human form and lift his injured body to the lounge chair that was previously occupied, but is now open. I take the cords that was connected to the TV, so I can tie him to the chair making sure it secure so he can't surprise me.

            His body breathing is slow and shallow but enough to keep him moderately alive. I extended only my claws a new skill that I didn't even know I could do. Only powerful wolves can isolated a part of their wolf form to mend it at their will. Its interesting that I can do and I make a mental note about it but on to more important stuff.

          My claws are around his neck ready to rip his vocal chords out at any moment if I don't like what I hears. Or I will do it just for my own personal benefit. 

          "Listen Loki, where is the woman that was here to greet me." Everyone who was responsible has to pay for what they did to me. Its seems she was the master mind of this operation, so she is doomed to suffer the same faith as the person who mutilated me. A perfect mach, huh. 

       "mhmh uhh ugh" Loki just continues to mumble under his breath which begins to annoy me. I really want to get out of here, but I won't till I get my own justice. While my patience wears thin I slap Loki hard across his face."Upstairs!" he yells.

             It immediately makes him audible which wakes him up from his sedated state and I grin that I finally have my answer. I make my way upstairs silently, so she won't hear me. The best guess is she's sleeping since it looks dark outside. When I reach the top of the stairs I open the first door that looks like a game room that is empty. 

         The next door is locked but I kick the door open and I see the lady that greeted me when I first came here. She wakes up screaming because of me and it's sad that she wasn't trained well enough to know that when someone breaks in your room. Your first instinct should be to shift and attack not scream like a hyena, but sadly for her she panic first. 

            I ran to her side cupping her mouth because her high pitch screams hurts my sensitive ears. "Now, listen you are going to die there is no escaping it, but you can die with your organs in your body if you stop that screaming. So nod your head if you understand." She quickly nods her head like a bobble head and I pull her hair and drag her downstairs.

             If she was the master mind of this abduction. Its no wonder why her warriors died so easily by me, if you can even call them warriors. She wined and begged for her life while I dragged her to wear Loki was and tied her up too. When I was positive both of them were securely tied I slapped Loki again to wake him up. Since his leader wouldn't stop yapping at me to spare her life. 

           "Now that I have both of your attention. Where can I find some clothes?" I ask both of them seeing as I am naked. The woman is the first to speak "There are some clothes in my drawer that should fit you." She says in a begging tone probably hoping if she gives me what I want to hear I won't kill her. 

             I allow her hold onto that hope even though it is hopeless. I run downs stairs in the cellar, over the dead guard that is starting to rot where I was held captive against my will to retrieve my underwear. I have no idea how they survived my shift but I am still grateful. I go back upstairs to the bedroom where I found the woman drawer and get dressed in a basic white large t shirt and some shaggy jeans along with some black sneakers. I'm just escaping not entering a fashion show so I don't care what I look like. 

      I walk back downstairs into the opposite room which is the kitchen where my assailants are. Are they still my assailants if I completely took over their operation and killed all their warriors? It doesn't matter because soon they will die and I can leave this place and never look back. 

         I search some drawers and grab a bag to get some supplies for my trip back to the pack house like some food and a map. I don't think it will take long but its just in case. When I think I have everything I grad the real reason I came into the kitchen which was for some alcohol. 

       After I took a short sip which I believe I rightful deserve after the ordeal I went though. I walk around the kitchen spilling some alcohol around then heading into the room with the woman and Loki was. It accorded to me that I have no idea what was the lady's name that kept me captive here. I only know Loki and I wish I didn't. It will be forever forged in my memory and I wish I could scrub it clean.

          When I enter the living room seeing the panic on both the woman and Loki face it brings Alice great joy. I point at the woman who was in charge of my captivity. "YOU. What is your name?" She look confused by my question but she still answer "My name is Dolores." 

        "I hope I never see you again Dolores and you too Loki," I say to them then drowning them in alcohol making sure they are soaked. It is only fitting after Loki's last torture session from drowning me in water its only right that they die how I envision them, in fire. I then spray the rest of the alcohol around the cheaply furnished living.

    I then walk into the kitchen to grab a lighter. When I am sure I have everything I flick the lighter on and throw it on the floor in the living room, so they can see their death coming and suffer like I did. 

         I walk out the door while the house slowly catches fire and the screams of the people inside are becoming less and less noticeable as I walk away. I take out the map I stole from them to see that I'm heading in the right direction but I have a long way to go.The only way I make it to the pack house in a reasonable about of time is that I will have to shift. 

      I step into the woods to undress out of the clothes of Dolores which makes me happy that I don't have to suffer being stuck in her clothes. I shift into my wolf and begin to run as fast as I can to the pack house. 

      I begin to wonder if anyone notice that I was gone? Were they even looking for me? Will Jacob tell me that I shouldn't have come back? The thought of Jacobs pisses me off and I begin to run even faster. I don't care if he thinks I shouldn't head back. My stuff is back at the house. I was just starting to make friends with Tyler, Lilly and Alex. 

       If he doesn't want me in the pack I should at least get my stuff and say goodbye to my father. He can stay in the pack and I can stay free as a rouge and travel wherever I feel like. The thought of being a rouge doesn't scare me. If that is my only option, its not a bad one but I won't make any decisions till I see my friends. I could care less what Jacob wants. 

From now on it is all about me.

~Author's Note~

{Soo its 2am as I'm writing and editing this and I wasn't going to update till later this week, but because a really nice reader posted on my profile politely asking if I could update again and I did. All you gotta do is ask nicely. I hope I didn't disappoint. 

I wanted to add the song "warrior" by Demi Lovato because it so empowering and I think it just fits so well with this chapter. As always I cant take credit because all the right are reserved to Demi Lovato and her music company. I just want to say I love this song.

I hope you all don't think because Maria escaped means I'm going to end the story with her going home and being with Jacob because you are WRONG. Her going back home is just the start to much more. She still doesn't know why she was captured. Muhahahahaha ;-)

I just hope you all stick around to read what will happen next. Comment what you think I'm going to do next and vote if you like my story. As always I hope you all are having a great day. Bye}

#Stalk Me <3#

Tumblr: allnaturalll

Snapchat: KayMisfit98

Instagram: kaymisfit

-Love Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 78.2K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
83.6K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
255K 8.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
154K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...