OUR NAIVE GIRL [SEVENTEEN Hip...

By LEECHAN112

S.coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon are Pledis High School's badboy.They always played with girl heart also kn... More

character
chapter1
chapter2
chapter3
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter 20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter37

chapter26

1.7K 50 5
By LEECHAN112

Yena POV
"Oppa, I'm going out with Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa. We have an assignment." I said. "It's a pairing task, right? Then, who is your partner?" Seungwoo oppa ask. "Erm, someone in the class." I said and avoid eyes contact with him. "Tell me, Han Yena. Your eyes are shaking if you trying to keep something from me." he said. "It's Chwe Hansol. I swear that is not my choice. Teacher pairing us up." I quickly said. "Ok, then. Goodluck, baby." he said before peck my forehead. "You not angry?" I ask. "Well, a little bit but since you can accept him so it's ok for me." he said. "I accept him only as a classmate, oppa. The wound still there." I said.

A few minutes later.....

"Finally you are here, Yena." Seungkwan oppa said. I look at my phone. "I'm only late for 1 minute, oppa." I said and hugging Dino. "Well, in one minute anyone can die." he said again. I just roll my eyes. "So, let's go. Shall we?" Hansol said. I nod my head as he lead the way. "Why we are here?" I ask them. "You not going to take photo in those clothes, right?" Seungkwan oppa ask. "What's wrong with my cloths?" I ask and pout. "There's nothing wrong but it's not suitable for our theme." Hansol said. I nod my head and follow him walk into the boutique.

"Hi, I come to take the order under Chwe Vernon name." Hansol said. The owner nod her head before give the bag to him. "Here, go change now." he said and give me the cloths. I obey him and change into the dress.
I kind like the dress. It's a very simple long white dress. I come out from the changing room. "Wow, baby Yena. You're beautiful." Seungkwan oppa said while pinch my cheek.  "I'm done too." Hansol said. I look at him. Now he is wearing a black suit with white shirt that kind of matching with my dress.

"You guys look good too." I said to Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa. They going for youth concept. "Let's go to our destination." Dino oppa said. "Erm, how we going to go there?" I ask. "I already call us a taxi." Hansol said. I just nod my head.

_____________________________________
3rd person POV
They all finally arrived at the field. "Ok, now we going to take your photo and you guys take will take ours." Seungkwan said. "Do you want to go first?" Vernon ask. "Yeah, we can go first." Dino said while looking at the mirror he bring. Seungkwan give the camera to Yena. "I will take it." Vernon said and take the camera from Yena. When their hand touch, Yena gasp a little and take a step backward. Vernon mutter a little sorry. Yena just nod her head. She still can't having physical contact with other people beside Seungwoo and the boys.

Yena following Vernon who taking picture of the two. They spend about a hour to take pictures of Seungkwan and Dino. "Finally, you are done." Yena said. "What? It's not like we take too much time." Dino said. "You guys take picture like a new marriage couple." Yena said and pout. "Whatever, now go take your prop." Seungkwan said and take the camera from Vernon. "Prop?" Yena ask. "Here, I think it suite you well." Vernon said and hand her a flower. Yena mutter a small thank you. "Let's start." Seungkwan said.

~~~skip time~~~

Vernon POV
"Now we all done!" Dino said and throw his hand ups. "It's not like you get A+." Yena said. Dino glare at Yena. "Since it's already late, how about we go home now?" Seungkwan suggest. We all nod our head. "But my home is on different road." Yena said. "Vernon can take you home. I will go with Seungkwan hyung. Bye." Dino said and quickly drag Seungkwan away. We stood there in silent.

"Shall we?" I ask. She nod her head and walk beside me. We walk in a peace of silent. "Thank you, Yeon Mi." I said. She look at me. "Why are you thanking me?" she ask. "You know, for accept me. Even just as as classmate, it's more than enough." I said. She just keep her head low. "We are here." I said as we arrived in front of her house. She nod her head and mutter a small thank you. "About the photos, I will be the one who present it, tomorrow." I said and pat her head. "Bye bye, Yeon Mi."

____________________________________
The next day ~~

3rd Person POV
Yena walk toward her class with Seungkwan and Dino like usually. "Are you ready for the presentation?" Dino ask Yena. Yena shake her head. "Chwe Hansol said he will be the one who will present it." Yena said. "Then, you must thanking him, Yena. Don't you see how sincerely he want you accept his apologise?" Seungkwan said. Yena keep her head down. "Do you know how hard is for us to see you acting cold toward him?" Seungkwan said. "Hyung, stop it." Dino said. "Think, Yena. The past is just a past. Everyone make mistakes." Seungkwan said.

"You never been in my place. You never been betrayed by your friend. The wound still there." Yena said. Her eyes get teary and her watch start bipping. Yena quickly walk away from them. She was running without looking to hide her face. Then, she bump into someone. "Yena?" a voice said. She look up only to face Hoshi with the others including Chwe Hansol. "Why are you crying?" Hoshi ask and about to touch her cheek. But she quickly slap his hand away softly before run away.

"Hyung!" Dino said as they run toward them. "Boo Seungkwan and Lee Chan why Yena is crying?" Woozi ask them. "Well I'm just said something that sensitive for her?" Seungkwan said quietly. The8 glare at Seungkwan. "I'm sorry, hyung!" Seungkwan beg. "Let her cool down first, I want one of you to talk and apologise to her." Jun said. Seungkwan and Dino nod his head. "May I be the one who talk to her?" Vernon suddenly said. "What?" Hoshi ask. "I think Seungkwan fight with Yeon Mi must be something that include me, right?" Vernon ask. Seungkwan nod his head.

Yena POV
I quickly climb the stairs toward the rooftop.
"Maybe I'm a little bit harsh toward Seungkwan oppa." I said to myself. My tears start rolling down my cheek. The memories about my first teamwork with Hansol suddenly come in my mind. I'm scare that when I kind toward him, they will betray me again. I don't want to be fooled twice.

"Yeon Mi" a voice call me name. Even without looking back, I'm already know the voice. "What?" I ask without looking at him. I heard him sigh. "What you want now, Chwe Hansol?" I ask. "Don't mind about what Seungkwan said just now. You don't have to thanks me or what. What I'm doing right now is not enough to payed what we have done to you." He said. "Why you guys lied to me?" I ask. "I don't know, we just to dumb to understand and care about others feeling. I'm really sorry, Yeon Mi. It's ok that you don't want to accept my apologise but at least can you join our presentation? You doing hard to do the assignment with me even though you uncomfortable with me." He said. I just nod my head.

He open the door for me. I just mutter a small thank you. We walk in silence through the hallways. I look at my watch, we already late for 30 minutes. I open the door as soon as we rreach our class. "Ms. Han and Mr. Chwe, mind tell me why you are late?" Mrs. Kim ask. I about to answer but Hansol cut me off. "We just come back from clinic room,  Mrs Kim. Yena did not feeling well, we are sorry." he said. "If that's your reason, you may go to your sit now." Mrs Kim said. We nod and bow before walk toward our seats. "Today you guys will presentation your assignment."

Vernon POV
"Next is Chwe Hansol and Han Yena." Mrs Kim said. I stand up from my seat. Yena about to stand up but I stop her. "Sit, I will do this alone." I said. "Mrs Kim, since Yena don't feeling well I will do this alone." I said. Then I present our photos.

"And the best photo from my group is this."

"In this assignment I finally understand that a beautiful picture is not just about how you take the picture. It's also shown the personality of the person in the picture. In this picture I finally understand that every one have their own beauty. Even though that person is naive and innocent, it's not a weak point but it's the pureness of beauty. I'm really sorry that I can't realise this beauty earlier. That's why we pick pureness as our theme." I said while looking at Yeon Mi

She look so shock and I just smile at her. "Thank you for you presentation, Hansol. May I ask you a question?" Mrs Kim said. "Why there are only pictures of Yena? How about your?" Mrs Kim ask. "Well, of course we take my pictures too but when I look at the picture I think Yena's picture is the only picture that stick on one concept. So, I choose her." I said. Mrs Kim smile at me and nod her head.

"Ok guys, that is all for today. Thanks for your work hard. You may go recess now." Mrs Kim said before walk out from the class. Then, one by one of my classmate walk out. I about to walk out from the class until a hand stop me. I look at the owner, it's Yeon Mi. "Can I talk to you?" she ask. "We will go first, ok?" Seungkwan said and drag Dino away. We just stand there without a word. "I'm sorry if I use your picture without your permission." I said to break the silent. "No, it's ok. Thank you." she said.

I look at her. "Thank you for the beautiful words. It's meant a lot to me." she said. "I really meant it." I said. "I think I will slowly open my heart to you, Hansol-ah. Please patiently bare with me." She said and smile at me for the first time since the prom night. "I will. Thank you, Yeon Mi." I said and pat her head.

Tbc....

Everyone~~ finally i update this story. I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter. I will try my best to update quickly 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 12 12
We were both bestfriend, This is how we start, We both came to an end, But this is how we enter each other's heart. • [Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo fanficti...
20.6K 542 43
Soonyoung, a fresher at college who has a very negative outlook to love is invited to a party where everyone gets drunk and play games. Will he find...
10.3K 183 17
when jeon wonwoo, the free spirited popular guy, feels like he has a crush on the new, quiet girl, which also is his best friend's younger sister. Wi...
11.9K 300 12
in which a rookie model fell in love with world-known artist, kim mingyu. [complete] [lowercase intended] cover by @delicatecy on tumblr! <3