Want (BoyxBoy)

By DrGigglez

Want 1. To feel a need or a desire for; wish for I turned to Jared and gave him an ugly look. "You're friends... More

Want (BoyxBoy)
1-You're crazy!
2-Weak
4-hot sauce and noodles
5-Something new
6-Take a little time.
7-Great Minds Think Alike
8-Come and Go
9- Glad You Came
10- I Guess
11- Demands
12-Cherry
13-ice ice baby
14-You Better Study
15-I'm ready
16- Not this time
17-Too much
18- Liar
19- Don't talk about it

3- I can't stop

20.2K 567 142
By DrGigglez

Here is another chapter, hope you enjoy!!

PIC TO THE SIDE IS OF MICAH!!!

------------------------------------

        MICAHS P.O.V

         "Doesn't he understand no,means no!". I said, looking at Jared, it was lunch time, and we were sitting outside by the tree. "I don't know,man maybe he won't stop because he knows you like him too". I threw a cheeto at him, and groaned. "No! I don't I can't his brother, I don't want a relationship at all!". I said.

     "You still like his brother?". Jared asked. I rolled my eyes "No, why would I he dumped me it's over, I'm over it" I said,playing with my pasta.

    "If you're not going to eat that,I'd gladly take that off your hands ". Jared said sliding the bowl from under my menacing fork. I continued eating my Cheetos. His hands were up my shirt,they were warm,and his lips, his tongue. I shook my head and stared down at the table.

     "Let's do something tonight,it's Friday we need to go out I'm tired of being safe in your room watching Tv and eating pizza" Jared said. 

   I shrugged "Come on,we're almost done with 90210 ,and come on pizza never gets old, especially with ranch and hot sauce".  I said . Shaking him lightly. "Invite Larson over and we'll stay in the safe zone". He said. I gave him an ugly look.

    "Dahfuq, if he's there it's gonna be a rape zone!". I said, slamming my fist on the table. I frowned as I finished my hot Cheetos. "Are you scared cause he's black?". Jared asked. My nose flared "Uhm Jared.sweetie I dated his brother who is black,and I myself am black". I said calmly.

     "Well ! He's mixed so maybe you don't have to be scared of his ding a ling". He said, smiling. I rolled my eyes "I don't want to talk about him,okay? Let's just please hang out at my place,I'll ask by mom if she can make those m&m cookies ". I said.

   Jared huffed but nodded "Fine but only cause 90210 and cookies,it's not because I love you". He said.

   "Oh but you do". I said. Throwing my trash away, my eyes wandered to Larson who was hugging a girl,and laughing, I found myself looking into his eyes,and I shook my head turning around and walking back to Jared "You know,maybe we should go to the movies, maybe we'll meet some people". I said,even though I felt my heart beating fast.

   Jared stood up and smiled "Yes! ,Yes this is perfect I am so getting laid tonight, I'm so excited". Jared hugged me,and I laughed.  I was so going to regret this.

~

"Ew you can't honestly be wearing that ". Jared said, looking at my shorts and hoodie.  "I wear this to school?". I said, raising my eyebrow.

"But this isn't school, here ". He looked in my closet and pulled out some Capri jeans,a flannel, and a black undershirt. "Put this on with those Toms". He said smiling. I sighed,.we were going to be in a dark theater it doesn't even matter.

        I changed,and glared as Jared whistled. "GOD damn Micah,you have the nicest ass, I just wanna bite into it". He howled.

   " Says the straight guy". I mumble, shoving my wallet in my pocket.  " I'm glad you decided to come out,okay I just like seeing you happy, screw Adrian ".  I sucked in a deep breath,and nodded.  "Yeah,screw him". I said ,following him downstairs.

   "Oh my baby you're going out tonight". My mom said,giving me a hug and kissed my forehead "I hope you have a great time,don't stay out too late". She said handing me a twenty,I nodded,and slipped my shoes on. 

   "Micah, do you wanna just stay home?". Jared asked,I looked at his face to see him frown. "No,I wanna go out,they have pretty good movies out right now". I said,smiling. I wasn't gonna force my bestfriend to stay in with me every Friday night.

          I got in the passenger seat, and waited for him to start the car.  "We could..movie hop too". I said,Jared nodded "And in return I will buy you two cinnamon pretzels ". He said, with a huge grin on my face.

     Maybe this wouldn't be so bad afterall.

~

I totally jinxed it,I jinxed this . I stood awkwardly in the food line hoping larson and his friends wouldn't spot me,God what was taking Jared so long to use the bathroom. "Micah! Micah!". Jared yelled, I glares,and waves him over here "I got us some good seats,sorry it took so long". And of course lettermen heard Jared,and was looking straight at me.

   His arm was around a girl,surrounded by his friends,he was wearing some heavy boots black jeans and a leather jacket over a white T-shirt. I swallowed and felt my heart beat fast,his used his finger and twirled it around,hell no I'll turn around when I feel like it.

   "Are you gonna order or what!". An old man yelled making me jump,I turned to see I was next in line,and felt my face heat up. "Oh,I'm so sorry" I squeaked. I ordered my food,and Jared paid leading me away from the old man,and Larsons group.

    "We should do this more often". I said sarcastically.  Jared grinned "Relax We're almost in the the theater,it'll be dark no more embarrassment". He said. I nodded,and we went to sit in the way back at the top.

      I instantly relaxed, and glued my eyes to the screen,shoving popcorn in my mouth without even noticing,a group of giggles and laughter came from the steps and I just so happened to look down and see Letterman again! This is ridiculous, and so coincidental.

     I let go of the popcorn that was being squeezed to death in my hand,and groaned at the grease,extra butter we asked for,and tiny kernels,and pieces stuck to my hand. I already knew I'd fall asleep,and lean on this hand so I had to wash it before I ends up breaking my face out.

   "Jared did you bring Sanitizer? ". I asked, he turned from the trailers and shook his head no "Sorry I left it in the safe zone". He said,I groaned,and set the popcorn bucket down,and started my walk down the stairs hoping my black ass blended in the dark.

    I made it into the bathroom, and thoroughly washed my hands,I sighed what was he doing with that girl didn't he like me? I shouldn't care I don't need a relationship,I don't deserve one. I washed by face off too,thankful the bathroom was clean and well kept. I washed my hands,and my heart picked up it's pace again as Larson walked in, I looked under the stall and saw no one, it brought excitement and nervousness to my system.

     " Hi Micah". He said,I smiled.

"H-how are you?". I asked,licking my dry lips,he nodded "Pretty good,what brings you here? ". He asked.

"Just came to watch a movie is all,I we should get Back to that actually". I said.

"We?"  He asked.

"Well yeah,We're both in the same theater..". I said. I walked towards the door and he grabbed my arm "Hope to see you around". He said. I nodded,and reached for the door, but I stopped.

        "You gonna just stand here,or what.".  He asked breathing on my neck.

" I just want to know why...you like me". I whispered, staring at the dark green door. He sighed,  "Why do you want to know,not like you care". I think I did care,I don't know..what about Adrian..Larson is his brother .

     "You're my exes brother even if I did..I couldn-" He cut me off and turned me around. "Adrians a bitch, like he would care,it's not about him,I expressed my interest in you,how do you feel Micah?". He questioned.

     "I..I think about you..and it's so weird,I hate it, I don't want this". I say honestly.   I did,I don't know,so I.  I don't know what I want anymore this is happening so fast. "Right now. If I kiss you,and you kiss me back,you're mine. Deal?".

He said,looking right at me.

    I could easily push him away that's what I wanted for him to leave me alone,no way in hell would I kiss him back.

     He caught me off guard,and smashed his lips against mine,making my eyes widen. Does no one need to use the bathroom? I shoved him off me and wiped my mouth. I said it'd be easy.

      He looked down at me,with a smirk and I gave him an ugly look before pressing my mouth back on his. I lied.

I did want this.

        I felt his tongue, invade my mouth and I opened it wider letting him wrap his arms around my waist. I can't believe I'm doing this,I was supposed to just stay away from things like this. I'm kissing my exes brother. I'm going to hell.

            I pulled away and took in a deep breath.

"I can't Stop now". He whispered, pressing his lips back against mine.

I'm gonna be in so much trouble,and seriously no one still had to go to the bathroom not a single knock.

-----------------------

I'm so sorry guys..I don't have a computer things have been going on and that's not an excuse but Yay today is my birthday!!  So here an update I hope enjoyed they finally kissed.

GIGGLEZ OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 66
Every summer Sebastian is sent to Florida to live with his Aunt and Uncle. He loves it! He goes from feeling unwanted and unloved to surrounded with...
313K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
7.5K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...