The Crown Gets What the Crown...

By Perewinklebuzz

Zim, a struggling prostitute has an unexpected visitor, the prince himself. Enjoy this tale taken from a role... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Sixteen

582 15 13
By Perewinklebuzz

"Gir?"
Zim asked softly,
"I-is that you?"
The small robot poked its head out from behind the rubble and tilted its head. It's blue eyes seemed to sparkle when it spotted Zim.
"Master!"
"GIR!!"
Zim picked up the Sir unit and hugged it tightly.
"Oh, Gir I missed you so much!" GIR giggled a bit as he got his same happy smile
"Oh I missed you so much master! WHAT'S THAT! "
He then suddenly added as he pointed to a squirrel.
"That's a squirrel Gir..."
Zim said dully,
"No matter, we have to get going. Now... where's your disguise?"
"It blew up when we crashed!"
Gir shouted happily.
"Great..."
Zim muttered sarcastically. He sighed as he hesitantly grabbed a coat he had from Dib and put it over Gir as he carried him out
"Stay quiet"
"And I mean it Gir, not a peep."
Gir nodded. Zim walked back to where Dib was.
"Ready!"
"Great! What's that you're holding?"
"Uhhh... you'll see when we get back."
Zim rushed back to the castle as he went into his room and set GIR down as he watched the small robot look around.
"Ooooh! What's this?"
"It's my room. You'll stay here until I say you can leave okay? You need a new disguise..."
"Ooh ooh, can I be a mongoose!?"
Zim sighed,
"We'll talk about it okay?"
"Okay!"
Gir smiled brightly.
Zim couldn't help but smile back at him as he left the room and let out a sigh as he looked around for Dib. He found Dib in Gaz's room sitting by her on the bed.
Zim opened the door and made a small wave.
Gaz smiled and waved back. Dib looked over to Zim and smiled as well as the Irken came over and sat down.
"Sorry you had to talk so much."
Zim said to Gaz. Gaz scribbled on her chalk board,
"It's alright, I did it for a good cause."
Zim smiled at her brighter and nodded
"I'm just glad we got all this over with"
"Not exactly..."
Dib rubbed the back of his head nervously,
"We still have to follow those dumb rules my dad made."
Zim groaned as he grabbed Dib's arms
"I really wanna break one though"
He said as he looked up at Dib, the prince smiled,
"My devious little Zim."
Dib purred as he leaned towards him.
Gaz smacked him on the head.
"Ow! Gaz! What the hell?"
She wrote furiously and shoved the board at them.
"If you guys break these rules Zim's definitely getting kicked out and Dad won't give him another chance! "
She wrote, Dib sat up again and sighed,
"You're right, sorry, it's just, you're so irresistible Zim."
Zim leaned on him and whined
"Please...just let us do it one time."
He begged Gaz,
"I'll turn a blind eye, but if you get caught it's your own faults. Now get out you two aren't fucking in my bed."
Dib chuckled a bit and picked Zim up as he carried him out and quickly went to Zim's room as he closed and locked the door. Dib plopped Zim on the bed and pinned him down gently before kissing at Zim's neck.
Then Gir jumped on Dib's back.
"Oooh! Whas that?"
Zim yelped, forgetting GIR was even there as he sat up
"G-GIR! Zim is having alone time right now! "
Gir blinked at Zim wordlessly,
"You gonna make a baby?"
"Gir!"
Zim yelled as his face burned,
"Baby, who, and what is this... thing?"
Dib asked as he picked up Gir by his detached floaty legs. Zim covered his face and groaned.
"Ugh, he's my dumb SIR unit..."
"Sir?"
"Standard information retrieval Unit, but Gir's a little... broken."
"Hm? He seems uh...fun"
Dib said as he set GIR down and the robot ran off to the bathroom
"Don't come out until I say GIR! "
Zim ordered as he sighed and laid back down,
"That probably ruined the moment didn't it"
"Not really, it's hot when you order people around."
Dib smirked down at Zim,
"But you still answer to me."
Zim blushed a bit as he held onto Dib's face
"Of course my tallest~"
He purred as he looked at Dib
"Oh the things you do to me when you say that."
Dib muttered breathlessly as he fought the urge to rut against Zim desperately.
"Well? Aren't you gonna do anything? "
Zim asked as he wrapped his legs around Dib's waist. Dib latched his mouth onto Zim's neck and started kissing and sucking it with a passion as he ran his hands over Zim's body excitedly. Zim bit his lip feeling the humans lips on his skin as Dib left small hickeys.
"Dib, don't make them too obvious or they'll find out... nnn~"
Dib really wanted to mark Zim all over, but understood that he could be kicked of he didn't so he went back to kissing his neck and chest. Dib shifted his hips then grumbled and pulled down his pants.
"Damn uncomfy things..."
"They looked uncomfortable~"
Zim purred as he got off his own pants.
Dib pulled Zim close for a kiss as his hands traveled down Zim's body.
He broke the kiss to ask,
"Do you want prep?"
Zim nodded as he sat up a bit and propped himself up on his hands as he took his wig and contacts off.
"Alright."
Dib pushed back his hair and gently brought a hand to Zim's dripping slit.
"You're... really wet."
Dib mumbled with wide eyes.
"It's been a few days and you really turn me on, okay?"
Zim rebutted with a blush.
"No, no, it's hot, it's nice to know I turn you on as much as you do me, gods you make me so hard all the damn time."
Zim chuckled a bit and squeaked when he felt Dib's cold fingers enter him as his antenna went down
"Your fingers are cold"
Zim said as he moved around a bit in slight discomfort
"Sorry love, it's cold out, it'll probably start snowing soon."
Dib apologized softly as he tried to warm his fingers by moving them around Zim's scorching insides. Zim let out small moans as Dib's fingers soon got warmer. Dib then, without warning entered another finger in.
"Oh Dib~ more."
Dib blushed at Zim's request and added another finger, his whole hand-minus the thumb- was up his lover. If that didn't make blood rush to his dick then what would? Zim moaned as he came onto Dib's hand and blushed a bit, covering his mouth and panting a bit. Dib pulled his hand out and licked it.
"Mmm, still sweet, maybe I'll have another taste..."
Dib rested between Zim's shaky thighs and kissed one before licking Zim's cum from his slit. Zims body trembled as he let out a small muffled moan, covering his mouth and keeping an eye on the door. Dib continued to blissfully eat Zim out, encouraged by the muffled moans he spilled. He eventually came again as he let out shaky breaths. Dib smirked as he got up over Zim.
"Gods I want to be in you, feeling your warm body squeezing around me like you'd do anything to keep me there forever..."
"I'd like that."
Zim slurred, the world still spinning,
"Just lemme get some protection."
Zim stopped him
"Dib wait..."
Dib paused as he looked at Zim
"What is it love? "
"I...I don't want you to use protection"
Dib sighed,
"Alright, we just have to be careful."
Dib lined up and started to slowly push in.
((Bout to break rule two))
Zim gasped a bit when he felt Dib as he leaned his head back and gripped onto the human.
"Ohhh, Dib I want your smeets, as many as you want~"
Zim drooled a little and bucked his hips to bring Dib deeper. Dib bit his lip upon hearing Zim's tone as he held onto his waist and moved a bit. Zim trilled and ground up into Dib's thrusts. Dib continued to thrust into Zim as he held him down.
"On Irk we'd call this mating, as compared to breeding, which is only about making offspring, mating is more for the ahh~ e-emotional connection."
"S-sounds like you enjoy yourself at this time~"
Dib teased as he went a bit faster and tried to find Zim's sweet spot.
He found it and Zim melted below him,
"Guahhhh..."
Zim said as he recovered from his sweet spot being hit like a gong. He panted and moved his hips a bit in response as he started to try and move up a bit.
"Oh Irk... faster Dib..."
Zim rutted against Dib, unable to wait any longer, he needed to feel Dib's seed shooting up into him and making him feel full all day. Dib started to go faster, continuing to hit Zim's sweet spot as he did so. He wanted to bite at Zim's soft skin but had to refrain from doing so...
he felt like he was at the brothel... unable to do anything but this to Zim and his body started to take it down a notch.
Zim purred  and rolled his hips as Dib sped up but was confused when he slowed down.
"Dib? Is there something wrong?"
"N...no, everything is fine Zim"
He said as he tried to keep his pace, but the thoughts kept swirling in his head. Zim but his lip,
"You don't have to tell me but if somethings bothering you..."
"Zim, look at me."
Zim looked up softly at Dib, Dib pulled him into a sweet kiss.
"Everything is fine"
Zims antenna went up and he nodded as he kissed Dib again and kept him close, not wanting to lose his soft touch. Dib smiled and continued his pace.
"My darling dear Zim."
Dib smiled and ran his hands up Zim's body, making the Irken blush. Dib was able to notice small cuts and bruises from working in his ship on Zim's chest and small smudges of ink and oil.
"Zim, where did you get these marks?"
"They're from fixing my ship and Gir..."
"Oh..."
Zim held onto Dib's arm tightly as he looked up at the human,
"I want kids Dib..."
Dib went red.
"I um..."
Dib averted his eyes as his face only got redder.
"I-I don't think I'm ready for that... at least not yet..."
Zim nodded as he kissed lightly at Dib's neck
"I understand..."
He said quietly as he jerked his hips up.
"I swear to you, I'll make it up to you one day."
Dib promised breathily as he grew close.
"It's ok Dib-love..."
He said as he smiled at him and his antenna went down
"Zim I'm close."
"Go ahead Dib."
Zim said in a soft tone. Dib held the sides of Zim's face and kissed him lovingly as he came and moaned into Zim's mouth.
Zim trilled loudly as he tightened on Dib and came again.
"Ohh, Diiiib~"
Zim moaned as he broke the kiss, Dib felt himself harden,
"You up for round two?"
Dib asked softly as he nuzzled into Zim's neck and kissed it softly. Zim blushed but nodded with  a slight smirk.
Dib never even left Zim's room that day, wanting to be with the Irken as much as possible and to make him feel loved and safe...though this did give Membrane time to think about a few things.

Membrane sat in his office and tapped his quill against his chin in thought as he worked on his latest speech for his people during the autumn festival. He paused though when he got to the part about his son. Dib had been the only male not yet married in the kingdoms and everyone else had been married off... Membrane didn't want to do that, but he didn't want every kingdom and the Villagers that didn't go to the wedding to know that Dib was in fact interested in a guy. Membrane sighed, he prided himself on his Kingdom's reputation for be accepting, but the other kingdoms? Not so much...
What would they think of this? He sighed as he hesitantly wrote down
'Has not yet found a lover'
He sighed and rubbed his face, thinking over the rules he put down...was it too much? Zim had shown himself to be wholly devoted to not only Dib, but also to helping the kingdom in times of need. Membrane thought for a second before calling a guard over
"Lewis! "
"Yes my king?"
The guard answered with a salute,
"Tell Dib he is lifted of the rules...and that Zim has been deemed worthy enough to be a part of the Royal Family"
"Yes Sire."

Lewis left the room, but didn't head to alert Dib instead going downstairs to the wine cellar and sinking down and uncorking a bottle. Lewis let out of soft cry.
"He chose that Thing? Over someone who's served his family all his life and looked up to him? I love him, I should get a chance to be with him instead of that man whore..."
Lewis grumbled a bit to himself as he drank from the bottle. He looked so tired, yet a bit mad at the same time
"I'll show him...I can be better than that green lizard..."
He muttered, thinking of things he could do. Lewis kept thinking and drinking, meanwhile Membrane sat back feeling like a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

Zim was currently sleeping in Dib's arms as he kept his head nuzzled into the humans chest. Dib smiled at his lover but knew they'd have to separate soon.
'Just 20 more minutes.'
Dib thought to himself as he held Zim close, careful to not accidentally shift out of him, Zim had been insistent on Dib staying in him for as long as possible. And Dib wasn't going to complain. The Irken purred as he yawned a bit and held onto Dib tighter mumbling some things and opening his eyes. He blinked them a few times and looked up at Dib
"Hi."
Dib whispered softly as his eyes dilated with affection.
"Hi"
Zim answered back as he gave a small chuckle and nuzzled his lover's chest.
"I probably will have to go soon, people will get suspicious of us being missing for nearly 4 hours..."
Zim whimpered but nodded, Dib slowly started to pull out of the sticky and slightly stuffed mess of Zim's vent, they really went at it. Zim bit his lip slightly when Dib pulled out as he got his pants on and his antenna went down.
"Can I walk you there? "
"Of course."
Dib said as he dressed and kissed Zim's forehead.
"I love you so much Zim, I just want to cuddle you while we read in the library and enjoy drinks and pastries and nights of drinking together, in moderation of course!"
Dib rambled, Zim cooed at how sweet and domestic Dib's plans were. Zim listened to everything as they soon reached Dib's room but they were both visibly confused by no guards being around.
"Huh."
Dib said as he opened the door to see a package on his bed. He stepped toward it any picked it up, the cursive writing read,
Dear Zim, I hope you enjoy the sleep ware I made you and a surprise for Dib.
Love, Bethany <3
Zim smiled a bit at the note and quickly took it to the bathroom before Dib could see as he changed into it. Zim twirled around in the revealing bed ware and smiled,
"What do you think?"
Zim posed for Dib in the outfit, it made him feel strong and in control, he loved it. Dib blushed starting to feel hard again as he quickly crossed his legs.
"You look beautiful darling~"
"I know! I love this outfit! The pajamas are really cute and soft too!"
Zim chirped happily as he held up a light purple nightgown and a two piece pajama set. Dib smiled seeing how happy he was as he went over and kissed Zim's cheek lightly
"They look cuter when on you wear them"
Dib cooed as Zim held his cheek and smiled,
"You should visit me before we sleep then, kiss me goodnight and all..."
"Zim you brilliant heart stealer."
Zim smiled then remembered something,
"Oh no... I left Gir all alone! Who knows what he's done to that poor bathroom!"
Zim changed quickly and ran back to his room, leaving Dib with a lot of questions, clothes and unresolved sexual tension.
'Why did Bethany drop off Zim's clothes here? And make him such nice bed ware if we can't have sex?'
Zim quickly checked on GIR who had fallen asleep in a pile of toilet paper. Zim let out a sigh of relief as he draped a blanket over the robot and went back over to Dib, feeling way better that GIR had fallen asleep. He walked into Dib's room and smiled at him as he walked up to the human.
"He just fell asleep, the darling thing."
Zim cooed softly,
"My sweet little SIR."
"You talk about him like he's your child..."
"He's like a child to me"
Zim said as his mind drifted off to having a child again and he let out a happy sigh
"At least you have practice for a kid..."
Zim gasped,
"That's it! You can learn to parent by spending time around Gir! Then you'll have practice for when we make smeets of our own!I'm so brilliant! Dib tell me I'm brilliant."
Zim purred proudly as he waited for praise. Dib chuckled as he kissed Zim's head.
"You're brilliant darling"
The prince said as he wrapped his arms around Zim from behind and kissed behind his neck. Zim purred at the compliment and butted his head against Dib's own.
"You should rest, you look tired."
Zim chirred softly at Dib as he ghosted his finger above Dib's eye bags. Dib nodded as he carried Zim to bed with him
"Just lay with me"
He said as he looked at Zim and needily tugged on his arms.
"Oh alright, how could I say no to such a handsome face?"
Zim squished around Dib's stubbled cheeks.
"I should shave soon."
Dib mumbled as he shut his eyes
Zim laid with him and shook his head
"I like your beard...makes you look manly"
"I like you..."
Dib started but fell asleep after a short while.
"Sleep well my Dib."

Zim smiled at Dib and got up as he started down the hallway to his room, but yelped when he was grabbed. Zim kicked and yelled for help,
"Gir! Gaz! Anybody! Help me!"
Gaz immediately ran out of her room and grabbed whoever it was but paused as she looked at Lewis confused. Lewis blinked back worriedly in fear, Gaz was terrifying. Gaz let him go and eyed him suspiciously before taking Zim where he needed.
Gaz scribbled on the board from her bag and held it up for Zim to see,
"You alright?"
"Yeah, I'm just confused..."
"As am I, why would Lewis do that?"
Zim shrugged
"I didn't even know him. He might've been just trying to help me"
"Maybe."
Gaz wrote,
"Regardless I have this gut feeling that you're in danger, you're spending the day with me."
"Oh! Okay!"
Zim said, a little surprised but excited. Gaz was serious but smiled slightly at Zim.
"If anyone tries anything I'll be right next to you, ok? "
Gaz wrote down. Zim smiled back.
"Okay. So what are your plans for today?"
"Well I have to eat...and then I was going to head to the library"
"Dib's library..."
Zim hummed softly as he shifted a bit and the result of earlier moved around in him as well. He thought a bit to himself as he looked over at Gaz
"Do you think I could reason with Membrane?"
"It's best to give him time. Maybe Dad will come around."
He nodded as he got up
"I'm gonna go get something to eat"
Gaz followed Zim downstairs and sat with Zim at the servants table for lunch.
"Oh, princess Gaz! Are you sitting with us today?"
Gaz nodded and smiled weakly back.
Membrane looked over from the main table and furrowed his brow,
Were Zim and Gaz still mad about the wedding and sitting at the other table to avoid him? It was best to give them space. Zim smiled at all the servants and ate a bit as he chatted with a few, happy to be able to socialize with some people
Once Zim was finished he got up with Gaz and headed to the library but kept an eye on the guards
Lewis meanwhile stood by Dib's door and waited for him to wake up.
⚠️Rape on a sleeping body trigger warning⚠️

Lewis mustered up his courage and quickly slipped into Dib's dark room.
Dib lay in his underwear above the covers, snoring away. Lewis silently closed and locked the door as he took his armor off until he was in nothing but his boxers and went over to get on top of Dib.
"I've wanted to do this for so long..."
Lewis mumbled, practically inaudible as he gazed at Dib's slumbering face, fingers ghosting over his handsomely sculpted features. He carefully inched off the prince's boxers and got off his own as he threw them to the side and turned Dib over ever so slightly, resting his hands on Dib's waist.
"Holy shit, that's way bigger than I thought it'd be, gods this is gonna be great."
Lewis slowly wrapped his hand around Dib's member and started to stroke. Dib whined a bit in his sleep as he shifted a bit and a large blush spread across his face, him biting his lip. As Lewis stroked he felt Dib grow hard in his hand, Lewis bit his lip excitedly and licked his lips. Lewis had started to get a bit hard himself from doing this to Dib as he widened his legs a bit. Lewis took a deep breath and started to prep himself, there was no way Dib would fit in him raw, Lewis stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked of them to get them wet then shakily inserted a digit into his ass.
He bit his lip, doing his best not to make too much noise as he kept an eye on the sleeping prince
One wrong move and he was done for. Lewis added another finger and scissord them, hissing quietly at at the pain. Once he felt ready he took another deep breath to steel himself and was ready to begin. He held himself over dib and slowly and carefully let Dib's member go into himself and let out a small gasp as Dib leaned his head back.
Lewis immediately clamped his lips shut, Dib couldn't wake up, he couldn't. Lewis pulse dropped from his panic when Dib smacked his lips and turned his head, still completely asleep and still snoring. Lewis let out a sigh of relief as he started to move on dib a bit and rested his hands on his chest as he bit his lip. Lewis gave a soft sigh and sped up, this is what he'd dreamed of for years, but this time Lewis wouldn't be ripped from it by waking up.
He looked at Dib's soft skin, so wanting to mark him for his own, to show everyone that Dib was all his and that Zim was just another block in the road. Or better yet Dib making his neck so bruised it looked entirely purple and red. Lewis moaned lowly at that and covered his mouth with his hand. Dib shifted a bit, finally feeling the person on top of him as he gripped the sheets and panted a bit. Lewis moaned loudly at Dib's movements, sensitive from inexperience and snapped his eyes open as he froze.
'Please don't wake up, please don't wake up, please don't wake up...'
Lewis thought desperately as he focused on Dib's face in fear. He didn't wake up he just felt it now as his mind trailed off about another dream and he moaned.
"A...ah~"
Lewis sighed in relief and continued moving, this was so much better then he thought it would be,
"Ah~oh zim~"
Dib moaned as Lewis got a slightly angry face. Lewis scowled and picked up the pace, he was now going much faster, Zim couldn't possibly be as good as he was. Lewis was far more attractive and probably better at sex too.
Dib moaned a bit louder as his mind got rid of Zim. Going back to the person he genuinely used to have a crush on and the one main person that was the reason he used the jerk off room
.
.
.
Lewis

"Lewi~"
Dib moaned involuntarily as his sleeping mind spun a perverse scene where he had Lewis in his lap and Zim on his face, with that sweet slit up against his lips.
Lewis blushed at the pet name Dib had called him when they were younger and he moaned back.
"Diiib~"
Dib bit his lip and smiled to himself as he started to reach his climax. Lewis's head was spinning as he continued and started to get a bit rougher as he started to reach his climax as well. Lewis balances on the edge for a painful second then yelled loudly as he came onto himself and Dib.  Lewis just caught his breath unaware that Dib had woken up and was stunned into silence. Lewis started to shift and rotate on Dib, wanting to make him come.
"L...lewis!? "
Dib blushed profusely as he looked up at the other male and covered his face. He had just had a wet dream about him so he couldn't exactly be mad he was just...stunned
Lewis snapped his eyes open and yelped.
"D-dib!"
Dib blushed more as he looked Lewis over and gulped a bit as he continued to pant
"What are you doing? Why am I?"
Dib's eyes wandered down and he yelped and pulled out of Lewis and scrambled back and pulled blankets over his crotch.
"Why the fuck was I in you? What's going on!?"
Lewis hid himself as he tried to think of an excuse
"Listen Dib...I...I can explain I swear...I just wanted to...um"
"Fuck me? While I was asleep? And in a committed relationship? Sure I had a crush on you a few years ago, but it's too late by now. You sneak into my room and force yourself onto me while I'm asleep and can't give consent? What the fuck Lewis."
"D...dib please hear me out...you liked it I could tell just please..."
He tried to get closer to Dib as he held the prince's arms
"Let me make you feel good"
Dib pushed Lewis away.
"Just go away, I need to process what the fuck just happened, and to actually sleep, that's what I was supposed to do anyways..."
Lewis sighed  and nodded as he got his boxers on and got his Armor back, walking out. Dib curled up, getting pissed at the erection poking him. Dib grabbed it and roughly jerked off, he felt like shit and his head was spinning. He was coated in come and was exhausted, he trudged to the shower and turned on the water. He felt so confused and distraught, though thoughts still raced in his head about the dream he had. He held his head and grumbled a bit as he stepped into the shower.
"Fuck...why is this still in my head"
Sure the idea of a threesome was hot, but he didn't feel like Zim would enjoy that, Zim would likely be awfully jealous, besides Dib wanting the both of them was cruel, Dib was terrible at sharing, always had been. He hoarded letters and books, blankets and attention. He hated sharing, sometimes sharing their father's affection with Gaz was hard, he could never balance a threesome, much less a polygamous relationship.

Zim was currently in the library but paused when he saw Lewis come in looking as guilty as fuck. He glared a bit as he mumbled some things and leaned against the wall. Zim blinked up from his book from beside Gaz and hopped down to talk to the guard.
"Are you alright? You look like something's wrong."
Lewis glared at Zim.
"I'm fine..."
Zim stepped back a bit as he glared straight back
"Tallests, I was just worried"
He hissed as he walked off again and hugged himself, something felt wrong
"You alright?"
Gaz wrote as she looked at Zim.
"Yeah but...Lewis just puts me off and...i think he did something"
Gaz narrowed her eyes.
"Rule No.1 follow your gut, look into it."
Zim nodded as he hurried out of the library and went to dibs room as he knocked on the door.
"Fuck off!"
Dib called from his bed.
"Dib, it's me.."
Zim answered back.
Dib got up and opened the door as he hugged Zim tightly, Dib whimpered and buried his head in Zim's shoulder.
"What's wrong Dib?"
"I'll tell you in a second..."
Dib lead Zim to a bed that had been stripped of about three of the topmost blankets.
"Dib-love what...whats wrong...why are you acting so weird..."
He asked as he looked at Dib worriedly
"Something happened while I was asleep, someone I trusted came in and has non consensual sex with my sleeping body, who wouldn't be fucked up by that?"
"O...oh..."
Zim looked terrified as he hugged Dib and rested his head under his chin
"Do you need help cleaning?"
"No, I couldn't go back to bed without cleaning, so I've already done that."
"Oh ok. Want me to rest with you then? "
Zim asked as he smiled at him.Dib nodded and pulled Zim close in a hug. Zim hugged him back and stayed close as he purred.
"Just a lot has been going on, it feels like every other second something bad happens and I just need a break to be calm and happy..."
Zim kissed Dib lightly and smiled at him
"Then I'll make you happy, that's my job is it not?"
Dib sighed and nodded.
"Thank you Zim, I love you so much."
"I love you too Dib-love"
He purred as he kept Dib close as there was then a knock on the door.

This one is extra long y'all!
Thanks to my co-writer, Invader_Jim45 for doing editing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 390 23
Zim is having strange dreams about his best friend, Dib has had a crush on Zim for years. Will the tension push them apart, or will they get together...
86 0 14
English is not my first language so this may not be the best, sorry. =========================================== "Alen," someone says as they shake...
5.3K 111 17
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains . Swear words . Violence . Sexual stuffs There's going to be some smuts in some of this so only read if you don't m...