Tum Se Hi- Shraman FF

By towthemess

So this story starts from Preeti and Pushkar's Sangeet when Shravan left Sumo in the middle of the stage. No... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Epilogue

1.6K 101 19
By towthemess

It's going to be one year since our beloved Shravan and Suman got married in the court and in two weeks they are having their first marriage anniversary.

After what happened with Suman, Ramnath was framed on the context of planning her rape and kidnapping, he was put in the prison for 10 years.

Aditya in the context of attempt to numerous rape and kidnappings, he was given the life imprisonment. Kamini apologized to the whole family and whole heartedly accepted Suman and Preeti.

Shravan made sure of Suman's security on the other level. He even took care that none of the strangers should come near her.

After all the court hearings, Suman was still having problems in coping with all the things that happened with her.

So Shravan decided to bring back his mother home so that she can help Suman with coping things as Shravan tried a lot but nothing happened.

Their conversation was real emotional, everyone was a crying mess.

Nirmala apologized for not coming back again for him and Shravan apologized for calling her what not and not trusting his mother.

Soon Nirmala shifted to Delhi from Mumbai. Suman also started getting back to normal and Shravan was on the top of the world.

Well for the first five months Suman was still not comfortable with any physical intimacy and Shravan completely understood as a gentleman.

Suman got over everything and decided to consummate their marriage and she didn't regret taking that decision. 

*******

"Shravan?" Suman called him as she is laying on the bed and Shravan is working on his laptop.

"Yes love?" Shravan answered.

"What is your plan after two weeks?" Suman asked as she wanted to know whether he kept his promise or not. Shravan smirked but that went unnoticed by Suman as Shravan's back was facing her.

"Kuch plan nahi hai, kyu kya hua?" Shravan asked acting totally innocent.

"You seriously don't have any plans!" Suman asked totally shocked.

"No, why?" Shravan now faced her.

"Nothing! You work, I am going to rest for sometime" Suman said and turned to the other side, disappointed at her husband.

"Okay, I am going to make an important call so I am going out of the room!" Shravan said and went out of the room.

"Everything done?" Shravan texted Pushkar.

"Yes!" Pushkar texted him back.

Shravan peeped inside the room and saw that Suman is fast asleep. He thought that it is the great time and left for some preparations.

*******

Suman woke up only to see the empty room. She was still sad that Shravan didn't remember his promise.

She got up and was on her way to the washroom when her eyes caught something shiny.

She went to see what was it. It was a packet covered with wrapping paper, inside it was a nice navy blue color saree with silver blouse. On the packet there was note stuck saying "wear this and come on the terrace sharp at 8"

A smile krept on her face. She looked at her phone to check the time, it was already 6:30 in the evening. Which means she only have one and a half hour left.

She came out of the washroom looking at herself in the mirror and was impressed at Shravan's choice of dress.

There was still an hour left for her to go so she took her time yo get ready. She wore high heels and put on a silver necklace and earings.

*******

Suman stepped out of her room only to see the floor leading to the terrace decorated with flower pettals.

She also noticed that the mansion was quite and she got a message from Pushkar at that instant saying that they all are out for dinner and a wink emoji making Suman blush.

She made her way to the terrace and entering to the terrace made her go all awe. The terrace was full of only her and Shravan's photographs decorated with fairy lights over them.

"Shravan?" She looked for her dearest husband. She felt a pair of hands snaking around her waist and pulling her closer to his body.

"Shravan, why all this?" Suman asked as Shravan gave her kisses from her neck to shoulder.

"Because...." Shravan stopped and pulled away from Suman and knelt down on one knee.

"As you know Shravan Malhotra always keeps his promise so here we go, Mrs. Suman Malhotra will you please do the honors of marrying me again with all the ritual on oh ur first wedding anniversary?" Shravan asked holding out an emerald ring around it was with beautifully decorated with diamonds.

"Yes!" Suman said as tears brimming with her eyes and she forwarded her hand for Shravan to put on the ring.

"I love you so so much!" Shravan said as he picked her up and swirled around.

"I love you too!" Suman said and kissed his cheeks.

"Shravan now that we will be marrying again in two weeks so I have to go to Tiwari Killa" Suman said as they both sat down to have dinner.

"Uh-oh! Mai ne uss baare mein socha hi nahi." Shravan said slapping his forehead making Suman chuckle.

"But you tell me Sumo, do you want go to Tiwari Killa for next few days?" Shravan asked knowing very well that she hates sleeping in her room of Tiwari Killa. She always get nightmares after she stays in that room for more than an hour.

Suman looked at him and nodded in no, she knows that her fears are on the other level only and she cannot get rud of them, ever.

"I know you won't be going. That is why sab kuch Malhotra mansion se hi hoga!' Shravan said.

*******

After two months Suman found out that she was pregnant. When she gave that news to Shravan, GE didn't know how to control his smile.

Suman's pregnancy went totally normal, there was a hey little of mood swings compared to others.

She never had midnight cravings except for after dinner she always wanted kulfi. So there was always a boz full of kulfis kept inside the freezer.

One day they both had a big argument regarding the baby's gender, that's common people.

But at the end both were happy that in few months they will be having a baby with them.

Suman went into labour pain a week before a due date. But the tough part was that she went at 3 in the morning.

Shravan's mind was not working properly with all of this going on which led him to say dumb things and Suman wanted to kill him.

But all the pain was worth it, they were blessed with a baby girl.

"Meri princess!" Shravan said kissing his daughter's nose.

"And what about me?" Suman scowled making Shravan chuckle.

"You are my queen!" Shravan said and locked his lips with hers.

"Thank you so much!" Shravan said breaking the kiss.

"I love you!" Suman said smiling.

"I love you more!" Shravan said and there life took a complete 180 degree turn from here and they lived happily ever after.

********************

Thank you soo much for your love guys. I hope you all enjoyed reading this.
.
.
.
Keep reading 'DEAD OR ALIVE' and 'PYAAR YE TERA MERA'
.
.
.
Buh-Bye! See you at other stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂
31.5K 1.5K 15
Love never die Care never die This the my imagination of continuation of edkv from the sumo's bidaai Let's see how love overcome distances
18.9K 1K 10
Shravan and Suman met when they were children and grew up to be good friends, until they entered high school things changed . In their last teenage y...
Alfaaz By Zoya

ChickLit

41.4K 3.9K 47
~ A tale of a friendship crushed and an affection triumphed ~ Best Ranking : #1 in ShraMan #12 in General Fiction Shravan and Suman, Childhood best...