DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

Galing kay Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... Higit pa

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

29] •The First Time•

5K 241 299
Galing kay Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

I

t was so uncomfortable to be with Elliot.
Thank God, Taehyung took me away from him.

He dragged me away from the hall, his grip tight around my wrist and it's hurting me. I couldn't even walk properly, it felt like I'd fall twisting my ankle because of those heels.

Amy:- Taehyung... Tae... Listen to me... I can walk, stop dragging me.. Taehyung... People might see...

He turned all of a sudden making me bump into his chest.
He held me by my shoulders and looked at me right in the eyes. I could see the anger.

I didn't want us to be like this again.

Taehyung:- Let them see then! What are you trying to do? Amy, are y'all that close that you'll dance with him?

Amy:- Oh.. no... I don't even know why he came... I was coming to meet you...

Taehyung:- Why didn't you say no to him? You know, I can never see any other man touching or even... looking at my girl, don't you know that?

I was out of words. I gulped.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung...

Taehyung:- You know what, you need to know who your man is! But I guess you don't, so forget it!

He loosened his grip on me as he walked off.
I can't let him go away. I love him. Jealousy along with anger has always been a weak combination for him. I didn't want this. I wanted to meet him, hug him... It's already been long. I wanted to tell him how much I missed him and again, we end up fighting and not talking to each other. I can't let that happen.

I followed him running. He headed to the parking lot. He was about to open the door of the car when I hugged him from the back.

Amy:- Taehyung, I'm sorry. If you think it's my fault, I'm sorry... I ... I don't want anyone else... It's just you Taehyung. Please.

Tears welled up around my eyes. I just hoped he would listen and end this fight.

Amy:- Please Taehyung. I... I love you.

He held my hand moving it away from his chest as he turned towards me looking into my eyes. I met his gaze as he caressed my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I gulped.

He gently kissed my forehead and hugged me as he saw I was sad.

Taehyung:- Get in the car.

.
.

There was an awkward silence and just a few sounds of me wiping my nose with tissues.
I know he's not the one who's going to initiate a conversation after an argument and I didn't know what to say at that instant.

We reached. He was parking the car. I gently placed my hand over his and his other hand was on the steering wheel. His gaze met mine as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

Amy:- Taehyung, I don't ever want to argue with you on this topic. Get this thing fixed in your head that I won't ever cheat or leave you.

I looked away. He removed his seatbelt as he caressed my face with his thumb. I was about to take the seatbelt off when he placed his index finger on my chin making me look at him.

The next instant, he pressed his soft lips against mine as I got closer to him and shut my eyes. The kiss was soft,  the tip of his lip brushing against mine and those tingling sensations ran through my body.

He broke the kiss not taking his eyes off me. I opened the door and got out of the car. I started walking towards the entrance door.

My inner goddess stunned!!!!
'How can this man make me feel so
many emotions at the same time.'

I walked forward as he was behind but... But he didn't follow me. I looked behind waiting for him to come but he didn't. He kept staring at me. I was flustered.

Taehyung:- If I walk in with you tonight... I won't stop.

I gulped as a cold shiver ran across my spine getting goosebumps all over. He walked towards me. His gaze getting dense.

He looked handsome, his eyes sparkling, I couldn't wait for those lips to get connected with mine again. As he stood close to me, I grabbed his coat pulling him towards me brushing my lip against his and I softly pecked on his. I could see a slight smirk across his face as he begins to kiss me hard as my hands were now cupping his cheeks.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

He lifted me as I locked my legs on his torso. He kissed me deeper grabbing my hair getting me closer to him. He pushed the door and without breaking the kiss, sat on the couch. I was on top of him sitting on his lap as I kept kissing him. The way he slid his tongue in, making me moan, his grip got tighter around my waist as he was getting aroused by the way I was moaning.

Kisses got sloppier. He started travelling from my jawline to my collarbone, placing wet kisses all over as I could feel butterflies all over my stomach and my heart beating fast.

He looked at me caressing my hair falling on my face and kissed me again.

Taehyung:- Amy, you're beautiful. The night, you, this moment, everything is something I waited for.

I kissed his lips again as I was uncontrollable. He looks so dashing, the way I messed up his hair unwillingly made him look even more ravishingly hot. I wanted him.

He kissed my neck making me whimper as he left hickeys all over my shoulder.
He stopped for a while staring at my face.

Taehyung:- Everything about you makes me crazy. I want you, Amy.

I felt shy as I looked away from his gaze.

Amy:- I never knew you'd be the one I would share this moment with. In my wildest dreams also, I never thought I'd meet you. I can't believe you like me.

Taehyung:- Amy, I don't like you... I love you...

I licked my lip.

Amy:- I love you too.

He carried me bridal style up to his room and gently placed me on the bed. I was panting and nervous. I didn't know what's going to happen next. I gulped as he unbuttoned his shirt entirely making it fall to the ground. Those abs, that muscular toned body, I thanked God for giving me that view. He unbuttoned his trouser, not getting his eyes away from me. I kept staring and the next minute, he was hovering me. He kissed me passionately, his tongue slipped in mouth french kissing me and his hands moving all over.
A few seconds later, his hand went on the back of my dress and unzipped it. I was nervous, my eyes shut tight as he kept kissing me.

He slowly moved the straps of my dress away kissing my collar bone as he could now see me in my bra. He slid the dress off me. I was now in my black lingerie. He kissed my nape, getting all my hair to one side.

Those new sensations that I was feeling all over my body were enough for making me crazy. I licked my lip as he pressed his on mine biting my lower lip. I moved backwards as he moved along with me on the bed, making me crave for him.

He kissed my breast as his slender fingers played with the straps of my bra trying to unfasten it from the back. He then kissed my cleavage.
I arched my back and the same instant, he got the access every inch of my breast.

He tossed my bra to the floor and was now looked at my bare chest making my heart pound in excitement. I put the sheets over covering myself feeling shy. He was looking at me as if he asked for my permission.

I licked my lip as I pulled him on towards me gazing deep into his eyes.
I slowly whispered.
"Taehyung, make me yours. I want you, all of you".

After that, he was uncontrollable. He pressed his lips against mine getting into the covers with me as he covered every inch of my body with his mouth and his eyes scanning every part of me.

I was dying to have him inside me. The way he was teasing me, making me crave for him was beyond my level of patience. He kept on playing with my nipples as they were now hardened. He kissed my stomach as his fingers were now caressing my waist.
.
.
He slid his trouser and the boxers away as he positioned himself near my entrance. He was gentle. Every move was smooth and beautiful. He whispered in my ear, kissing my love, "Stop me if it hurts." I nodded and he brought his lips close to mine kissing me deep and rough and getting back to pushing himself into me. "Ah", I whimpered.

I never had experienced this feeling before in my entire life. I was panting as soft moans kept leaving my lips.

With a swift move, he entered into me making me whimper in pleasure and pain. He kissed my neck as he entered halfway. He gave me time to adjust myself as he thrust fully into me making me arch my back and my toes curl. He kissed me harder entering into me entirely, his pace getting faster.

Tears were formed in the corner of my eye, I was so into the situation, it felt like this is the only moment I waited for. I could feel his shapes flexing on my smaller body against his. Sweat drops forming on his forehead as he broke the kiss and thrust into me. He rested his head in the crook of my neck as I whimpered biting my lip hard.

The way he kept looking at me, deep into my eyes, making me feel so loved and wanted, I couldn't help but thank God for giving me a person like him in my life. Though he's arrogant, he gets pissed easily but, I love him.

I was close as I could feel my stomach coil and with the next thrust, I came. I could feel my heart jump in excitement. It felt so good.

My first night with him was the best I could ever even think about. His hard member against my core, his subtle approach towards me, everything is unforgettable.

I sighed deeply as he placed his body beside mine. He got up, getting his shirt and covered my body. He pulled the sheets over both of us. I was exhausted, it felt like I might pass out. I felt weak. He kissed me tenderly as I looked weakly matching his gaze. I was sleepy.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ENDS⚠️

Taehyung:- This is the best night of my life. I am so happy to have another chance with you. Thanks for bearing with my attitude, staying and falling in love with a person like me. I never thought I'd ever get you.

I whined.

Amy:- Why does it feel like you knew me since really long?

He nuzzled with the tip of his nose, chuckling and he pulled me towards him making me rest my head on his chest. The smell of his cologne was making me crazy. That smell is so addictive.

Amy:- You would never even look at me in high school. Firstly, I was a junior, plus you had a variety of girls around you. Girls with big and sexy asses, good figure and everything and you still chose me...Umm... Well, that's your fault... I'm not leaving you.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- You're beautiful, you're the only one I ever wanted. You are and you were always mine, even during high school and now, you have no rights to leave anymore.

The surrounding went blur. I don't even remember anything next.

Taehyung's POV:-

Taehyung:- I did look at you, Amy. I even tried to be friends with you by being friends with some of your friends, it was all for you. I tried giving you some hints when you sat cheering for our team but you never took it. You always felt I was looking at someone else. You were my crush.
.
You never even tried to meet my gaze. You were so clueless. The day when you danced for our farewell, in that cute dress of yours, I still can't forget the smile that you had on your face and well, that was the moment I fell in love with you.
You were in the 8th grade. How could a Senior year guy ask an 8th Grader out (chuckling softly)?
I did call you when you cleared high school but you never picked up and I came to know that you went abroad for further studies. I started working by then, but I never forgot about you.
.
The day my friends told me that you're leaving, I wanted to tell you everything but... You didn't... Pick... Amy...

I chuckled. She's asleep. She didn't hear any of this.

Maybe then this is still not the right time for my girl to know how much I love her.

I made love to her. I hope I was gentle. I can't forget her smile, the way she moaned my name innumerable times, the way she plays with my hair when she gets excited.

I kissed her temple and caught her tightly in my arms getting her closer to me. She smells so good, she looks tired as well, did I exhaust her a lot, it was her first time, I guess I should have been more gentle.

I always think of being good to her, but my stupid mind gets so hyped that it ends up hurting her. I never want to hurt her and I hope I never will.

Taehyung:- Good night love.

Holding her close to me in my arms, I knew I would have a good sleep this night. I kissed her the last time and went off to sleep.

----------

A/N: let's see what happens next morning❤️🌹💜
Love y'all.
Thank you so much for reading
-xoxox💜❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
902K 30.8K 75
"You lied to me, after you promised you wouldn't" Kim Y/n's parents are forcing her into an arranged marriage. What happens when all the couple does...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...