Out of love (Completed)

By 1800-SIMP

Warning : this was the first book ever written by me. It was made a while ago so don't expect a great read. "... More

A/N / introduction.
Chapter 1. Meeting you.
Chapter 2. The interview
Chapter 3. Nate forester
Chapter 4. Suprises
Chapter 5. Judgement
Chapter 6. Home
Chapter 7. Hiding
Chapter 8. Intruder
Chapter 10. Forgiven
Chapter 11. Preparation .
Chapter 12. First day
Chapter 13. Hes coming
Chapter 14. Scared and clueless
Chapter 15. He's back
Chapter 16. Savior
Chapter 17. Secrets
Chapter 18. Hospitality
Chapter 19, punches
Chapter 20. Control
Chapter 21. Change
Chapter 22. The Plan
Chapter 23. Sweetheart
Chapter 24. Trigger
Chapter 25. No
Chapter 26. News
Chapter 27. Delivery
The End.

Chapter 9. Panicked

17.5K 541 15
By 1800-SIMP

Sabrina's POV

Luckily it wasn't at its worst yet, so I had time to run toward my purse.
I rummaged through it and took out the pill bottle. They helped me with my panic attacks.

I get them often.. especially when I was in California.

I slipped 2 pills in my mouth and swallowed them without water. Nate just stood there watching me. He was more concerned then before.

I took a few deep breaths and sat on the bed.

"Um..I'm sorry about that. And about hitting you." I said still trying to control my breathing.

"It's quite alright" he said. He then put his hand up to his forehead and it was a little soaked with blood.
He showed it to me and said "doesn't even hurt". He smiled.

I laughed. This was really the first time I've seen him actually smile. He always just does that, evil, wierdly attractive smirk.

NATE'S POV
She laughed, god What I would do to listen to that laugh on repeat everyday.
But that's not what's important right now.

I've seen this behavior before, she was having a minor panic attack. And from her actions this is not the first time. Pill bottle is almost empty.

Panic attacks are usually triggered by something familiar, so why did it happen now..

She was scared by a figure (me) at midnight, she had to hide, she hit me, I guess there was blood too..but what about that was so familiar to her that she was triggered into a panic attack?

I mean I'll admit it was kind of creepy of me to come in a midnight but like me, she's young so I figured she stays up late.

Plus.. it was worth it. To see her in those pajamas..it's taking a lot of strength to not look, that's why I'm keeping my distance for now.

I took a step near her and she jumped a little bit.

Great now she's scared of me. This is not exactly going as I thought it would..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81.2K 45
*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his deep and sexy voice after scrutinising...
The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

438K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
1M 34.1K 34
He posted my half naked picture. He bullied me for years. He caused only havoc. I lost all my friends. Never mind that, I was disowned by my family. ...
1.1M 40.9K 58
Alena Fleur has her dream job. Smart, confident, beautiful-she was everything. She was the COO of the Storm Dynamics. But only one particular problem...