Unexpected Love [ON HOLD]

By Thompson1317

Andrea Bronze. 24 years old, Black hair, green eyes, olive skin tone, 5'5''. Born in America, grew up in Spai... More

Authors's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sneak Peek of New Book
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sneak Peak of New Book
Chapter 16
New Book
Chapter 17
Important Author's Note

Chapter 6

4.5K 128 11
By Thompson1317

Warnings: None.
————————————————————————
Recap:

Once Becky is done with my hair she pulls me into her so I'm laying against her. "I have a question," Becky says as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"And what is that question," I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out, like on a date," she says and I smile then sit up and turn to face her.

"If you win your next game," I say and she looks at me shocked.

"Are you serious," Becky asks.

"Yep."

"Fine," she say and I lay back down in her arms.

They better win this game.
———
Present

Andrea's POV:

It has been two days since Becky asked me on a date. Right now we are at the stadium for the game and the team is playing Portugal today.

I am next to the bench with my headphones on as I set up my cameras. Once I'm done I head behind the goal with my personal camera and set it up.

When I'm done setting it up the girls line up for their walkout. I get ready to take pictures and start as the walkout begins.

Fireworks start to go off and I flinch and grip my camera. Even though I have my headphones on it doesn't mean I cannot hear everything. Once they are done I calm down a little.

After the walkout and the playing of the anthems for both teams the girls get set up on their half. As I'm taking pictures I see Becky wave at me. I smile and wave back.

The whistle is then blown and the game begins.
———
In the fourth minute Christen crosses the ball and Tobin finishes. I take a deep breath and check my phone to make sure that the cameras by the bench are getting the pictures.

In the eighteenth minute Morgan scores and I continue to take pictures as the team celebrates. As Becky runs back to her starting position she smiles right at my camera and I chuckle and take the picture.

It's the fifty second minute and Carli just scored. She runs towards my camera and points at it as the girl surround her. I smile at their interaction and continue to take pictures.

Seventy second minute I can't tell if Christen scores or if it was an own goal, but they scored. The score is now four to zero and I smile thinking about the girls winning the game.

Later on the final whistle is blown and I chuckle to myself. Becky looks at me and smiles with a thumbs up as she runs to the girls.

I pack up my camera and then head to the bench to get the other ones. I take off my headphones once I reach the bench and I see someone stand in front of me. I look up and my eyes connect with Christen's.

I sigh and continue to pack my things. "Can we talk," she asks me.

"I don't really feel like talking, Christen," I say and stand up once everything is packed.

"I found out why you were given up for adoption," Christen says as I turn around.

I freeze at her words. I shake my head and continue walking. I walk out the stadium and go to the rental car. I put everything in and then get in.

When I'm about to leave my phone dings. I look at it and it's a text from Becky.

Becky: Hey, where did you go?

Andrea: I'm about to head back to the hotel. After you freshen up you can come to my room if you want.

Becky: Sounds good, I'll see you in a bit.

I set my phone down and make my way to the hotel. I go to my room and set all my things down. I take a shower then put on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I sit at the desk and pull out my camera and computer. I start to edit the pictures and I land on a picture of Becky. My heart flutters as I look at her. Everything about her is beautiful.

After a few more minutes of editing photos the door to my room opens and I jump in my seat. I look at Becky wide eyed as she enters. "I'm so sorry," she says while laughing and I playfully glare at her.

"Don't do that ever again," I say while pointing at her.

Becky salutes and I roll my eyes and she closes the door. "How did you get in? You don't have a card," I ask as I turn back to edit the photos.

"I asked Jill for one," Becky says as she stands behind me and rests her head on my shoulder.

I laugh and continue editing. "These are amazing," Becky says as she look at the photos.

"Thank you," I say with a smile.

I close my computer and stand up. Becky immediately pulls me into her arms and I chuckle. "So, we have a date coming up," Becky says.

"Yes we do," I say as I look at her.

"What would you like to do," Becky asks me.

"Whatever you want to do," I say and she smiles.

"Ok."

We stare into each other's eyes and we start to lean in, then Becky's phone goes off. I groan and Becky chuckles as she pulls out her phone.

She sighs and puts her phone back in her pocket. "I have to go to my room, we have team bonding and we have an early flight tomorrow," she tells me.

"And I have a flight tomorrow evening back to London," I say and Becky sighs sadly.

"After the Victory Tour we have some time off. If you want too, you can stay in Utah with me for a little and I can take you on that date," she says with a smile.

"That sounds like an amazing idea," I say and Becky pulls me in for a tight hug.

I breath in her scent and hold her tighter. Becky places a kiss on the top of my head and we pull away.

"I'll see you in a few weeks," Becky says.

"See you in a few weeks," I say.

Becky gives me one last hug and waves as she leaves the room. I sigh sadly and lay on the bed.

Only a few weeks.
———
I have been back in London for a one week and it's been ok. Lucy and I spent a lot of time together the first couple days, but she had to head to Lyon. So I have been here, by myself, for the past two days.

Right now I am making dinner for myself when I get a FaceTime call from Becky. I smile and answer. "Hi, Becks," I say as I rest my phone up on the counter up against the wall.

"Hi, Andrea," she says with a bright smile.

"Are you guys at the airport," I ask her as I walk to the stove.

"Yep," Becky says.

"Hi, Andrea," I hear from the phone and I turn to see Ashlyn behind Becky.

"Hi, Ash," I say with a smile.

Ashlyn and I have become good friends since I was in Philadelphia.

"What ya doing," Ashlyn asks.

"I'm making dinner," I say as I finish making my food.

"Ooooo, Becky, you got yourself a cook," Ashlyn says as she walks away and Becky blushes while I laugh.

"So, I was thinking, since Lucy is in Lyon, why don't you come for the last game," Becky asks me.

"Won't Christen's family be there," I ask as I set my food on the table.

"Yeah, but you don't have to interact with them," Becky says and I grab my phone.

"I don't know Becky, I'm not ready to be around them right now," I say and sit at the table.

"I understand," she says and I send her a smile.

"How about this, after your guys last game I will get a flight out to Utah the next day," I ask and start to eat.

"I would love that," Becky says and I give her a thumbs up.

"Becky, time to go," I hear Alyssa say, "Hi, Andrea."

I smile, "Hi, Lysss."

"I'll talk to you when I land," Becky tells me as she stands up.

"Alright, bye Becky," I say with a bright smile.

"Bye, Andrea," Becky says then we hang up.

I finish eating my food when I get a call from mum.

"Hey, mum," I say and sit down on the couch, "How are you and dad?"

"We are good sweetheart, I want to talk to you about something," my mum says and I sit up.

"What's up?"

"The Press family contacted your dad and I," she says and my body goes rigid.

"What do they want," I ask her.

"They want to meet you. They told me that they want to explain what happened," she says.

I chuckle sarcastically, "I don't want to talk to them."

"Why not?"

"Because they left me, mum. They left me in an orphanage where I saw death and fights. I wasn't treated right and you know this."

"I think you should just listen to them. Just give them a chance to explain," my mum says.

"I'll think about it," I say.

"Thank you, honey. I need to go now. I love you."

"I love you too, mum," I say then hang up.

I take a deep breath and lean back on the couch. What am I going to do?
————————————————————————
Hey, guys! I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.9K 49
Rosie is a struggling teenager With abusive parents who won't allow her to play football, she spends every day fighting to find hope to stay alive Af...
262K 3.6K 24
Ella bronze, yeah that's right, i'm Lucy bronze's younger sister. I'm 19 years old, i just turned 19 actually. I am a forward who plays for wsl side...
9.3K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
264K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...