๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-II-

1.6K 110 63
By psychoxen-

Opposite of the city from where the Noble Kim household manor was located, there stood the humongous and brilliant palace where the royal family of Ephiphania resides.

A large slap can be heard in the royal salon. The King named Seungjun, couldn't contain his temper any longer. His son's bratty attitude is getting too much to tolerate!

Some of the maids gasped softly. Prince Jungkook of Ephiphania was about to rescue his older brother and take the hit but Prince Seokjin looked at the King straight in the eyes before slapping the alpha hard, causing everyone to gasped louder.

Seungjun winced and massaged his cheek before sighing. Of course he should've expected Seokjin to return the slap, knowing he wouldn't get into serious trouble if he did so. A trait which Seungjun should've expected when he said;

"Act like a proper omega in court but act however you want to darling."

At that time Seokjin was just a pup and still had his mate with him. He never dealed with Seokjin's private attitude before as his mate and servants used to take care of the little prince but now he's regretting ever uttering those words.

Seokjin is the only remembrance of his late mate so he spoiled him with everything he can, not being able to resist being putty in his son’s hands.

“Omegas don’t act like brutes-“ The King was once again cut off by Seokjin.

“Bla, bla- Omegas shouldn’t act like this, shouldn't act like that! Father I'm tired of acting like a proper omega the whole week! I have to attend to ambassadors and act like I'm interested in those royal alphas! What’s next, you’re going to marry off to a prince from a faraway kingdom to form a new bloody alliance?!" The omega exclaimed before taking a deep breath.

The pent up stress of meetings, acting like everyone expected him to be, and the paperwork to keep his programmes running is slowly creeping up to him. At this point, Seokjin is too exhausted to think and too exhausted to care about anything.

Seungjun gulped while Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly laughing.

“About that…” Seungjun started, not meeting Seokjin’s gaze. Seokjin became frozen in realization. Just by his father's eschewing eyes while rubbing his hands together, Jungkook smiling awkwardly while looking at the ground- the omega understood almost immediately and yelled loudly.

Seokjin fumed, stomping around, and throwing a fit. He's already troubled as it is and now he has to deal with a forced arrangement?!

He rushed towards Jungkook and engulf his half-brother in a hug, tears already at corner of his eyes from the suppressed anger and stress- however the enraged and distressed pheromones emitting from him already tells them everything. Everyone except Seokjin have to cover their noses to block out his pheromones.

“Can you believe this Kookie? How could our father dear do this to me- marrying me off to some random alpha that’s probably from a bloody kingdom with less value from ours! And the alpha would probably think he’s the best of the best and treat me like his wank warmer! Well guess what father, I’m not agreeing to this arrangement!”

Seokjin glared, embracing Jungkook tightly to the point the alpha can’t even breathe.

“But my beautiful Lily of the valley, the arrangement can’t be called off! And besides, you’re 26! You’re late in age for marriage!”

“Father, I believe hyung can be married in whatever age he wants.” Jungkook said, finally managing to break away from his brother’s grasp.

“Exactly! Wow, I didn’t know you can be smart Jungkook!” Jin smiled at his brother.

“Ah, nevermind then father. You can marry him off as you please.” Jungkook said, earning a slap on the back from Seokjin.

“Say that, again I dare you.” Jin hissed.

“If I’ll let you choose your mate; I would probably be dead before you could even settle down with an alpha. Your standards are way too high my dear.” Seungjun sighed.

“As it should be. I’m the prince of Ephiphania, the land of those who flourishes! I’m way too beautiful and handsome to be just an omega to some bloody alpha! I deserve only the best out there! I just want to dance and sing.” Seokjin said, dancing around the salon, pulling their head butler, Soobin, for a dance. “Politics, not my thing.”

“Leave the poor butler alone my dear hyung. I heard his mate his pregnant and probably wouldn’t like the scent of another omega on him!” Jungkook sighed.

Seokjin finally let go of the flushed butler who returned to his position before after bowing.

“How about we cancel the arrangement-“ Seungjun started, only to be interrupted by a hug from Seokjin. “Oh father, I love you so much! You’re the best!”

“You didn’t let me finish.” Seungjun sighed. “But, I’m going to prepare a week long ball where all nobles and interested royals are invited. You must choose a mate within the end of the week.”

Seokjin cut off the embrace and whined, pouting at his father.

“No, Seokjin. That’s all I’m going to give you. Take it or leave it.” Seungjun said, finally standing his ground.

Seokjin threw another fit, releasing distressed pheromones everywhere again, however this time, the King wasn’t even fazed; reminding himself that it’s for his son’s own good.

“Oh come on hyung, at least you’ll get to choose.” Jungkook tried to cheer his hyung up, covering his nose while releasing calming pheromones.

Seokjin plopped on the sofa, arms crossed with a look of disbelief in his face, however he had finally calmed down and fixed his posture. After throwing a fit, it definitely helped him decrease his stress levels. He was sure that he'll have another panic attack if he bottled his emotions any longer.

“I can’t believe you’ve done this.” Jin muttered. “I’ll agree to this proposal. However, the ball will be labeled as a get together. I don’t want to see alphas or even betas dressed in fancy clothes that I could care not about.” Seokjin demanded, ending with a deep sigh.

“Anything for you my beautiful lily.”

“Oh and father?” Seokjin started.

“Yes my dear?”

“I want every noble to be invited, mated or not. I don’t want to make anyone suspicious by only inviting unmated alphas or betas. Even omegas can go.”

--

Seokjin strolled into the kitchen. If he’s terribly upset or angry, he cooks. Once the chefs and cooks saw him, they all bowed before quickly finishing their work and leave. They would usually be helping the prince cook but from the somber look in Seokjin's eyes, it's best to leave the omega prince alone with his thoughts.

He might be a brat in front of his family but he's still a prince and he can act mature if he wants too. He just fancies the way his father babies him and spoils him and the fact that Jungkook always has his back.

Duality isn't really that hard to control and a persona can be easily changed depending on who he's facing. However, as time goes on, these switches between two personas made him quite confused, resulting for him to act peculiar (or bipolar as what modern folk would say).

Seokjin snapped out of his thoughts before grabbing all the ingredients needed for bread and made a huge batch of loaves. When kneading the dough, he took all his frustration in it- beating and slapping the dough. While he waited for the dough to rise, he quickly got a huge piece of pork and diced it. Seokjin got a huge pot and tossed the diced pork in- throwing some spices, laurel leaves and water. While he lets the pork simmer, he placed the risen doughs into the oven before returning to the broth. He chopped up some carrots, peas, onions and potatoes before adding it to the broth.

Seokjin added some cleaned up rice into the broth and added the adequate amount of water again. Soon enough, everything was cooked. He prepared huge baskets for the huge batch of loaves and closed the pot of soup with a lid. With the help of some guards, they brought the food into a carriage.

“It’s really kind of you to feed the poverty stricken your royal highness.” One guard said, bowing down.

“Of course! And it’s my duty as a prince to help.” Seokjin

Smiled at the guard, smoothly lying about the first part. The sound of gratitude, the face of bliss and the laughter from the townspeople are what Seokjin lives for. Yes, it's quite stressful and a pain to make sure everything is in order in maintaining this programme but seeing his people happy, makes Seokjin happy as well. He can't help but admit that he's envious of them.

The omega wanted nothing more but to experience the ecstasy of being able to receive help or that hope of a good day the following day, with less chances of dying. The thought of sleeping under the stars and laying on hay or concrete, the feeling of being covered in dirt, the feeling of waking up in a small room, it oddly makes Seokjin pleased- probably because he never experienced it.

However, he cannot dream of becoming a commoner. He has a country to serve. May it be by feeding them or providing them warm clothing for the winter, Seokjin must do so, monthly or annually. He has started this programme since he was sixteen, there's no point of stopping the programme after a decade of service.

“Where are we off to your highness?” The coach asked.

“In the bad area within the Kim’s territory. The area with a huge church ruin.” Seokjin said.

--

When Seokjin arrived, he was quite surprised that an alpha with the sweetest smell of an autumn night is in the middle of the church ruin, teaching people to read by pointing at the words in a picture book.

Both old and young that’s eager to learn were listening intently, repeating every word after him. To say that Seokjin was impressed would be an understatement. By the outfit of the Alpha, he’s a noble. Not just any noble however, it's Lord Kim Namjoon, a noble who supported Seokjin in his programmes. He and Seokjin have met before of course. They even made some projects together, however they aren't really that familiar with each other.

Seokjin smiled fondly at the scene before him.
The alpha seemed to notice Seokjin and stopped reading, confusing the folk around him. The alpha bowed before Seokjin, followed by the mob around.

“Your highness. To what do we owe the pleasure of being graced by your presence?” The alpha asked, still not looking at Seokjin.

“Meet my gaze dear alpha.” Seokjin

Ordered, making to alpha raise his head and meet his eyes.

“May I ask as to why you’re teaching these commoners? I have always loved your reasons, Lord Kim." Seokjin smiled, making the alpha flush. Lord Kim has been popular amongst nobles as; "The one who shall not be fought with" As his words and reasons can shut any opposing noble down.

“I believe that everyone is capable of something your highness. I want to give them the ability of being literate. I have hopes that they’ll soon make a difference in this world with words and scriptures they can make.” Came the alpha’s blunt yet still respectful reply.

“Ah, fancy to have you here then Lord Kim. Would you mind helping me feed them?”

Everyone perked up at the idea of being fed.

“Of course your highness. It would be a pleasure to have you with me in helping those who are in need.”

They made the townsfolk line up. Everyone has been releasing a lot of elated pheromones which creates an air of euphoria over the line. Namjoon and Seokjin smiled as they took in the elated scents, pleased at the sight as well.

With the help of Namjoon and the guards, Seokjin provided everyone with bowls of hot soup (Seokjin brought the bowls but some ran to their houses nearby to get their own) and a loaf of bread each.

While everyone was eating, including the guards, Seokjin and Namjoon went outside and sat on a fallen pillar in front of the chruch.

“So, Lord Kim. What is it that made you teach them how to read and write?” Seokjin asked, looking at the alpha who’s smiling.

“I could ask the same to you your highness. But I guess our answer would turn out the same- to see the happy faces of our people in need.”

“You are quite right my lord.” Seokjin chuckled. “Say, have you ever once wonder what it feels to be a commoner and be in their shoes for once?”

The omega unconsciously moved closer to the dense alpha that didn’t even notice. Namjoon flushed when he smelled Seokjin- a reminder of a fresh spring day when flowers of different kinds are in bloom. Seokjin on the otherhand took in the smell of the alpha- wooden and earthy with a touch of cinnamon. Like an autumn night when everyone is around the fireplace. Seokjin have always admired the alpha but why does it feel strange this time? Strange as he wanted more of the Alpha's scent and strange as he enjoyed the feeling of running his hands on Namjoon's arm.

“I have wondered so and wish to experience it. I sometimes wish to abscond with my brother and just live a life where all I have to worry about is food for tomorrow, not my duties as a heir.” Namjoon sighed, unconsciously sniffing more of Seokjin’s scent to which the latter produced more euphoric pheromones. The alpha didn't even notice or didn't seem to mind Seokjin caressing his arm.

“I agree my lord. Though I am spoilt and treated like a literal prince in the palace, which is great, I’m naïve of the world around me. I want to know the struggles of my people more and learn. I want to be free and find my true mate that’s out there waiting for me, not to be forced to choose whom I will be wed to by the end of the week!” Seokjin said, mouth agape in disbelief but sniffing unto the alpha’s scent as he moved closer, hands now wrapped around the alpha's arm. Can anybody blame Seokjin for being too touchy? Yes, however those were some great muscles, Seokjin didn't regret anything (but he only admires the alpha! Don't get him wrong!).

“Maybe we can-“ Namjoon was cut off by a new carriage arriving. The two looked at eachother in confusion before noticing their close position and moved away from eachother with flushed cheeks.

The carriage opened and a beta? No-omega? Came out. Seokjin wasn’t sure since the wolf that just arrived smells of nothing. And besides, the face of wolf is just too ethereal to be just a mere beta- Seokjin couldn’t help but be slightly threatened (especially when he caught a whiff of Namjoon's scent on the beta).

“Alpha-er Namjoon, Lady Kim has asked for your presence.” The ‘beta’ said before his eyes widened in surprise at the sight of Seokjin. “Your royal highness! Forgive me for not noticing your presence earlier!” The beta bowed.

“Its fine- um?” Seokjin asked, unconsciously glaring at beta who’s faintly covered with Namjoon’s scent.

“It’s Kim Taehyung, your grace.” Taehyung bowed. “Would you mind if I shall take Namjoon with me? Lady Kim is asking for him.”

“I don’t mind.” Seokjin said, his gaze softening. Perhaps they were family.

“Till next time my prince.” Namjoon bowed and walked over to the beta who immediately locked arms with him.

“Ah wait!” Seokjin called out, making the two Kims stop and turn to him. “There’s a week long ball that will take place in the palace starting tomorrow. I hope you’ll be able to come. Every noble is invited.”

“Ah, that’s great to hear. Thank you for inviting us.” Namjoon smiled before opening the carriage for Taehyung who went in first. Namjoon then went inside before closing the door.

Seokjin watched as the Kims' carriage went away.

“I wonder what Lord Kim was about to say?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 74 31
' ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...
33.8K 2.3K 52
{ Omegaverse } ' I don't know how I smell... ' ' I'll help you to find out your scent. ' ยฉ KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Started : 3...
20.7K 759 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...