Renegades and Stubborn Pride...

By conleyswifey

Over five years have passed since Jonah Winchester decided he didn't need anyone and pushed everyone he had e... More

Renegades and Stubborn Pride
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Fourteen

16.5K 680 28
By conleyswifey

Scarlett let out a wanton moan as she bent over her desk and the man behind her grunted and thrust himself inside of her over and over.

                Sweat slicked her skin and droplets ran down her full breasts, gathering on her hard pink nipples before slipping off onto the dark mahogany wood. Scarlett tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder and the man gripped her hips tightly and continued to plow into her, sounding more like a rutting bull than a man.

                Scarlett knew he was nearing his release and she wasn’t, so she quickly slid her hand down to her swollen clit to help things along.

                She was nearing her own peak as the grunts coming from the man behind her became much more earnest, and then the door to her office flung open.                

                Scarlett nearly cried out in frustration when the man behind her tried to stop. She pushed herself against him and wiggled as she glared over her shoulder at him.

                “Did I tell you to stop?” she hissed and he shook his head before continuing his earlier motions. Scarlett turned her attention back to the man at the door who was watching them with his tongue all but hanging out of his mouth and a noticeable bulge growing at the front of his pants.

                “Who are you?” Scarlett asked, knowing that his view was a good one since she was behind her desk facing the door. Her full breasts were bouncing and on display for him to see.

                “C… Critter, ma’am.” He replied, his voice raspy. Scarlett rolled her eyes. What was it with these men and their ridiculous nicknames? Hell the man still pounding her from behind called himself Bear or something like that.

                “Why don’t you step on in and close that door, Critter?” she offered. Critter did as he was told and Scarlett cried out as Bear stiffened and his fingers dug into her hips. Scarlett stood straight and pressed her back into Bear’s hard sweaty stomach and chest and trembled against him for several long moments, fully aware of Critter’s eyes taking in the sight of her naked body, and enjoying his appraisal.

                “Get back to work now, Bear.” Scarlett stated as she pulled away from the big man. “I need to have a meeting with Critter.”

                Bear threw Critter a territorial glare which Scarlett found endearingly stupid. There was no one man who could satisfy her and Bear knew that. Yet with men they always felt as if their cock should be enough. Most of the time Scarlett let Bear believe that his was simply to keep the seven foot tall oak tree of a man from scaring off all the others.

                Scarlett put her hands on her full, naked hips and pointed at the door. “Go, Bear.” She ordered. Bear growled, sounding much like his namesake, as he scooped up his clothes and stormed out of her office, slamming the heavy door behind him.

                Scarlett took her time, sauntering across the room and getting a glass of brandy from the decanter beside the window, aware that Critter was still ogling her naked body.

                Scarlett enjoyed the attention, which was why she stood in that window much longer than need be, Critter was admiring her backside and two guards posted out front were admiring her front.

                Sighing, Scarlett turned and walked back to her desk, her hips swinging and Critter’s head moving from side to side as he followed their motion. Scarlett sat her glass down and grabbed her long silk robe from the floor.

                She pulled it on, tied it tightly and then crossed her arms over her chest. “Have we met, Critter?”

                Critter’s dark eyes widened and then filled with indignation as he nodded. “’Course we have!” he exclaimed. “You hired my friends and me to do a job.”

                “What job was that?” Scarlett asked before taking a sip of Brandy. She hired men to do lots of things. Rob trains, stages, banks.

                “Bringin’ ya them four folks. Joe, Bart, Jonah…….” Scarlett slammed her glass down and nearly hopped with excitement.

                “Well where are they?!” she demanded, feeling hate burning in her blood at the mention of those monsters who had taken everything from her.

                “That’s the thing…..” Critter replied as he wrung his hands. “We didn’t expect ‘em to be so hard to hang on to. We had the woman and that skinny Mexican one but then that Jonah come after us and once he was done there was just three of us alive….”

                “You let them escape?” Scarlett hissed.

                “Just give me another chance! Give me some more men and let me lead ‘em this time. Gill he was just too soft.”

                Scarlett nodded and opened her desk drawer. Critter’s eyes widened when he saw the derringer she pulled out of the depths of the drawer. It wasn’t often that Scarlett was forced to kill a man. Normally her body,(and the thought of having it), were enough to keep men from failing in their duties to her…. This was not one of those times.

                “Hey now…. They have a son!” Critter yelled desperately and Scarlett lowered the gun, her hand still resting on the trigger.

                “What?”

                “Jonah and Joe. They have a son. You want to hurt them? Give me a couple of men and I’ll bring you their son.”

                Scarlett put her gun away, slammed the drawer closed and then flopped down in her chair. Life was not fair. Scarlett had lost her Harmon, and in losing him she’d lost her reason for living. Four years she had spent rotting in that prison before she’d finally decided she wanted to live and had found the guard who would trade her freedom for a couple of good ruts. For the last year she had been recruiting men, using the money that she and Harmon had stolen and set back over the years to bankroll and fund her little operation.

                Now she did no crimes, she hired the crimes done and kept her hands clean. But Scarlett wasn’t happy. Scarlett would never be happy again.

                And Joe and Jonah had a life! A son! Scarlett would never have Harmon’s son. Those monsters would pay for what they’d done to her. She took another sip of her brandy and then met Critter’s gaze.

                “I will have men lined up for you in the morning. You’ll have one month to get the boy and bring him back here. If it takes any longer than that……”

                “It won’t!” Critter assured her. “You want the boy alive then?”

                “Yes. I’ll have more information about your mission in the morning. For now, get over here and get on your knees….. You were a bad boy and you need to be punished.”

                Critter grinned and dropped to his knees between Scarlett’s legs. Scarlett let her thighs fall apart and then threw her head back when Critter’s mouth touched the tender, swollen flesh that was still tingling from Bear’s attention.

                Scarlett was disappointed to not have her revenge already beginning but knew that it would be one hundred times sweeter in the new direction it had taken. Joe and Jonah had taken everything from her… She would take everything from them.

***

                “Hey, pa, watch me!” Clayton exclaimed and Jonah immediately put down the axe he’d been using to chop wood, swiped the sleeve of the buckskin shirt that Joe had made for him across his brow and smiled. Joe had made him the buckskin outfit over the last week that they’d been living here at the cabin. She’d had to because the little she-devil had quickly ruined every shirt Jonah had owned in her haste to remove him from them every time they were alone.

                Jonah found his eyes drawn to Joe who was busy packing all the furs she and Clayton had gathered over the last year onto pallets to load into the cart and take to town. The urge to take her naked right there on all that soft fur was strong but Clayton called out to him again, turning his attention away from his wife and back toward his son.

                “Alright, boy, I’m watching.” Jonah assured the impatient four year old.

                “Chief.” The boy stated as he stood wide legged in front of the pony with his hands on his hips. Jonah hid a chuckle behind his hand and then slid his arm around Joe’s shoulders when she came to stand beside him.

                “What’s he doin’?” she asked with a frown as she studied their son.

                “We’re about to find out.” Jonah replied, pressing a tender kiss to her head.

                “Alright now, Chief, yer gonna do what I say or else I’m a gonna turn ya into soap!”

                “Threatening to turn me into soap would certainly get me to behave.” Jonah whispered to Joe and she laughed lightly.

                “I’ll keep that in mind fer the next time ya start to get on my damned nerves.” Jonah laughed and focused his attention back on Clayton.

                “Alright, Chief, lay down.” Clayton urged and then he stomped his feet when Chief simply twitched his ear and then nipped at a fly on his withers.

                “Chief, lay down!” Clayton said again and again the pony ignored him. Jonah could tell the boy was getting discouraged and he sighed and launched himself over the corral fence and went to stand beside him.

                “Having trouble?” Jonah asked as he adjusted his hat.

                “Damn horse won’t listen to me.” Clayton grumbled.

                “Watch that language, Cowpoke.” Joe scolded as she made her way to the corral fence and propped her arms on it.

                “Yes, ma’am.” Clayton muttered. Reb stepped out of the outhouse, adjusting his pants as he walked over.

                “What’s goin’ on?” he asked.

                “Clayton is showing us what he’s taught Chief.” Joe replied.

                “I’ve taught him how to stand there and ignore me.” Clayton stated as he crossed his arms over his thin chest. “Ain’t I talented?”

                Reb grinned. “Most talented boy I know.”

                “You need to meet more people.” Clayton grumbled.   

                Jonah laughed and then put a hand on Clayton’s shoulder. “Let your pa help you out a little.” He said. “Now first you gotta work on your posture. Make sure you stand showing that pony you mean business.”

                Clayton rolled his eyes as he looked up at Jonah. “Give me yer gun. I’ll show him I mean business.” Reb and Joe both snickered and Jonah shook his head.

                “If you blow his brains out, the only trick he’ll ever do again is ‘lay down and be dead’.” Jonah warned his boy and this time Clayton giggled. “Now stand like me, and look in that pony’s eyes. Don’t back down. You’re the boss.”

                Jonah worked hard to hide his amusement as Clayton modeled his posture and stared Chief down. Chief looked bored and appeared to be getting ready to wander away when Jonah spoke,

                “Chief.” He called out, his voice firm. “Hit the ground.”

                Clayton’s eyes were wide as saucers as he watched Chief to see if the pony would listen. Chief tilted his head to the side and then shook it roughly and turned and walked away. Jonah sighed as he pulled his gun.

                “You’re right, boy. It’s time to make some soap.”

                “No!” Clayton exclaimed, grabbing Jonah’s arm. Jonah grinned.

                “You mean you don’t want to give up on him just yet?”

                “No, pa. The way I got it figured, he’s real smart. He even shook his head no.”

                The three adults laughed loudly and Jonah holstered his gun.  

                “Chief, bite yer ass.” Reb called out as the pony went back to nipping at the flies behind his tail. “Why see that? He’s damn near the most intelligent pony I’ve ever laid my eye on.”

                Jonah crouched down and put a comforting hand on Clayton’s shoulder before pushing the boy’s hat back so he could see his face. “You gotta have patience, boy. I started training Copper before I even put a saddle on the horse. Chief there might be a little more set in his ways.”

                “Yes, sir.” Clayton agreed with a nod. “Stubborn as a mule.”

                “I’ll help you out with him.” Jonah promised. “I’m used to dealing with stubborn things. I’m married to your mama.”

                “I heard that.” Joe informed him and Jonah grinned over at her.

                “I wasn’t whispering.”

                Joe shook her head. “Why don’t you all help me get these furs ready. We gotta head to town tomorrow but I need some big strong men to help load ‘em up.”

                Reb sighed and adjusted his eye patch. “That counts me out.” 

                Jonah surprised Clayton when he scooped the boy up in his arms and then sat him on the back of his shoulders. Clayton laughed as he pulled Jonah’s hat off and tossed it Joe.

                “What’re ya doin’ pa?” Clayton giggled.

                ‘Giving you a ride. “ Jonah replied.

                “Get along then!” Clayton cried out as he cracked an imaginary whip and kicked his heels into Jonah’s chest. Jonah laughed and then began to ‘gallop’ around the corral with Clayton laughing so loudly the boy was breathless.

                “Somebody’s riding in.” Reb’s voice cut through the fun and in an instant Jonah, Joe and Reb all had their guns drawn and aimed at the dust the rider was kicking up in the dry summer air.

                As they came closer Reb sighed and put his gun away. “That’s Bart.” Reb glanced at Jonah and Joe to realize they still had their guns out. “Didn’t y’all hear me? That’s Bart.”

                Jonah growled low in his throat, sounding more like an animal than a man as he gripped Clayton’s leg with his free hands and trained his gun sights on Bart’s approaching head.  

                “Yeah, Reb. Yeah I heard ya.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 178 31
Mia's life was the epitome of normal going to class during the day and hanging out with her best friend Zoey at night. She coudn't forget that one ni...
485K 21.7K 41
(NON- TEEN)* Crimsons survive off essence. They're a proud breed who coexist with Spirit Sifters, Witches and Humans, until their beast escapes. Whe...
201K 7.6K 34
Alex is a troublemaker, yet he doesn't want to be. It's just that when people get too close, or too personal for his comfort, he snaps. Events of his...
361K 10.7K 34
ok to start off let me tell you about myself. My name is Scarlet. I have long red-brown hair and two differnt color eyes. Cool , right? Nope. I alway...