I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter Love and revenge Part 29

1.2K 54 12
By fatal22

Ebony

"No!" I screamed with my arms crossed stomping my feet like a child having a tempertatrum, but this was insane.

"Ebony, this will explain what is happening to your body, when your adrenaline spikes." Blake said for the hundredth time and for the hunfreth time I wasn't doing it.

"Blake, I am human, not immortal! I am not letting a witch do only gods knows what to me or our babies" I said starting to feel my pulse race at the thought of someone hurting my babies I put a hand on my stomach as I felt them kick life that me and blake created why would he wont to destroy that.

"My love I would never let anyone hurt you or our babies, I need you to trust me." He said looking at me pleading but with so much love in his eyes. Truth was I afraid of what she would find I know whatever is crawling to get out wasn't good maybe that's why whoever it was spelled bound me.

"And if I am not human?" I asked never looking away from Blake as he put his arms around me.

"Then we will know how to control it whenever it happens." He said placing his hand under my chin so I could look at him staring into those golden-brown eyes.

"Ebony I love you and before you came along my life had no meaning, purpose and I didn't care about anything." But you changed me and you made me feel again and made me desire things I have never imagine I could ever posses. I want to spend everyday of my existence with you and our kids." He said and I was so in awe by what I was hearing Blake loved me and I was sure I was ugly crying. This amazing man loved me, and I was going to do everything to keep him and our family together.

"I love you to I have always loved you and, I will meet with the witch I will do whatever it takes to keep our family safe." I said and it was true even if the danger was myself I thought as Blake wrapped his arms around me I rest my head on his chest wishing we could stay like this forever but unfortunately   forever didn't last as we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Blake said looking at the door as it open but never letting me go, in walked his first in command Nathan bow and stood. "The king and Queen require your presence." He said looking from me to Blake. The first meeting was a little awkward but was more awkward is how friendly his dad seemed considering the first time I saw him he did not look happy but during the lunch we shared with Blake parents yesterday. he seems to gush over his grandchildren. I didn't know what to think, what to feel I'm guessing neither did Blake he looked surprised and a little awkward by his father positive attitude.

"Okay tell them we are on our way." Blake said to Nathan as he bows and walked out of the door it wasn't until Blake looked at me.

"My parents were helping me look for answers so maybe they have found us something." He said but his expression didn't  look hopeful.

"Maybe, lets hope time is running out." I said thinking about the pains I have been having the past few days and not to mention graduation is in a few weeks. And I left Emily with a killer vampire, the same man I have had visions of him telling the order lies about us. I was going to do everything in my power to keep Emily and my family safe. I vowed to myself as I took Blake hand as he leads me out his bedroom that we shared down hallway with it white marble floors and walls this hallway defiantly gave me elegant psych ward, it   could defiantly use some color.

I frown as a red headed tall amazon looking woman dressed in black long evening gown that showed her pierced belly button with spaghetti straps that held up more then the dress. I frown as she ran up to Blake and threw herself in his arms and kissed his neck. I felt my blood began to boil who do this wench think she is? She has one second to take her hands of my man. Before I could pull her off him but Blake beat me to it.

"Rulin, enough!" Blake said pulling her off him and stepping closure to me wrapping his arm around my waist she looked confused as she folded her arms and looked at me and frown.

"My prince, who is this?" she asked with disgusted and disbelief as she looked at my huge belly. Who was me who was this woman acting like she has a claim on him? I looked at Blake who looked at me looking embarrassed and mad at the same time. Was he mad that he got caught, she must have meant something to him?

"This is ebony! My mate." He said smiling kissing me on the jaw. She growled and stared at me. If looks could kill I would have been dead.

"Mate! She nothing but a fat human!" she said her glaze never leaving mine.

"Fat? Not fat, pregnant!" I said with a growl with my hands on my hip I felt my skin began to crawl and ache in my mouth I felt my sharp nails biting in hand. I wanted to jump her but Blake beat me to it once again. He never let me have any fun I thought as Blake grabbed the shocked Rulin by the throat and slammed her up again the white painted walls.

"I would tread lightly; Ebony is my mate yes, human but she is strong and capable of anything and she is the mother of my children and keeper of my heart and bed." " if you value your miserable and meaningless existent, you better keep your mouth and hands off what's mine do I make myself clear?" he said as his grip tighten she couldn't speak as her face turn red all she did was nod and no sooner did he let her go as she collapsed on the floor rubbing her throat as she looked up at me and said in a very soft but venomous voice. "Sorry!" she said with nothing but hate in her voice. I didn't say anything but nod my head my gaze never leaving hers not until blake placed her arm around my waist. "Let us go my love." Blake said.

"Fine, but we are talking about this later." I said looking up at him he nodded and looked a head i wanted to know how much they were involved. He said he was very promiscuous  with women and I saw firsthand when I caught him making out with my principle almost three months ago. I knew Blake loved me if he didn't, he wouldn't have come for me when Brandon and my god parents kidnap me. I wish I knew what the future held for us but first we needed to focus on this pregnancy and what I am turning into. I let Blake lead me to the king's study never looking back at the women Blake called Rulin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the border of Pennsylvania

I awoke feeling groggy my head pounded with life where was I? I willed myself to open my eyes  the room was dim lit  with a wooded bed and with white and cover on top of it. A small dark wooded table  with a lamp  sat in the corner of the room that's where the light was coming from.The room was small it had no windows   I tried moving but my arms and legs was tied to chair. I pulled at the ropes as panic set in, " help! Somebody help!" I scream hopefully someone would hear me or maybe my captor will hear me  with that I stopped. who would do this? last I remember I was in the car with David. I felt my eyes burn and my heart race as realization hit. My boyfriend kidnapped  me the guy who I fell in love with the same guy I gave my best friend Ebony grief over for not trusting him and in truth I shouldn't have trusted him. Why would he do this to me?.

"Awe poor human, your scared? You should be." A female voice said in the dark far corner of the room.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I asked the voice I could hear the fright in my voice.

"Why? Because I need revenge and you are our means to getting it." The voice said getting closure.

"Revenge? What do I have to do with your revenge? I don't even know you!" I said confused.

"Yes, revenge to the ones who has denied me my crown." The  voice said what was she talking about a crown? She was a psycho  is she talking about prom?

"Are you referring to becoming prom queen because I do agree it was rigged, Yes I was apart of the senior prom but I wasn't over voting." I said baffling something I did when I was nervous.

"Prom what are you talking about?" the voice as sounding right close to me.

"You said crown?" I asked feeling this woman close to me so close I could feel her breath on my face. Even though I could not see I closed my eyes and hopped this was all a dream.

"David this human is either dumb or I hit her over the head to hard." The mysterious voice said I froze as my heart dropped in my stomach it is true he does have everything to do with me being here. Before I could blank a light came on to reveal the women dressed in a white tank top and black jeans and biker boots. She looked like the night with her black hair and red eyes. What in the world is she?

"Leave her alone!" David said. I tried turning around in the chair to catch a look at him maybe cuss him tell him where he stick his fake love cause I am so not that kind of girl.

"Why we need to cut her hand off and send it to them, it would make for a great fight don't you think brother." The voice said cut off my hand hell no.

"No, there is no need for your antics we will figure something out." David said sound closure very close I cold feel him standing behind me.

"Antics! I remember a time when you enjoyed even part taken in my antics as you would call it." She said looking at David.

"Let us figure out what our next move is so this can be done with this." He said.

"So, was falling in love with her part of plan cause I hate to break it to you, she will die I will kill anyone standing in my way." She said I frown as her eyes started glowing what is going on I feel like allice right now none this could be real. She walked around me and seconds later I hear the door slammed, and I was left alone with David the man who I gave my heart and trust to I felt the anger rise with each second he stayed quiet.

"Why David if that is your real name, why me?" I asked hearing the tears in my voice that I was trying so hard not to spill but he didn't say anything.

"I trusted you I loved you!" I shouted that last part and with the betrayal, anger and the fear of the unknown came the dam I tried to hide. I cried fearing I would never see Ebony never be the awesome God mother to her twins or even a mother one day to my own because I trust a boy who was only using me for revenge.

I stiffen as I felt arms wrapped around me not aggressive but gentle. "Don't cry Emily, I know this is very confusing, but I wont harm you." David said in my ear.

"You already have, you manipulated me you made me believed you cared for me but you were only using me for revenge." I said in between sobs.

"That was my attention in the beginning, but I have fallen in love with you." He said walking from behind me to kneel in front of me. "Yes, I wanted revenge, but I want you more, I have never felt this way about anyone." He said his blue eyes shining he look so vulnerable and he said he loved me.

"If you loved me why am I here?" I said never leaving his gaze.

"Emily, I have done things bad things, I have seen bad things, there are things you wouldn't understand." He said.

"Well I have seen something too like your sister glowing red eyes which is freaky." I said they had to be contacts right?

He laughed and shook his head he looked so handsome this is the man I fell for I felt my eyes burn with weight of my situation, the guy I fell for is going to kill me.

"Emily please don't cry; I know what I have done is unforgivable but please know I want let any harm come you." He said placing his cold hand on my cheek.

"Okay David I want to know what's going on right now!" I said but having seconds thoughts.

"Fine Emily but you wont like what I will tell you." He said standing up and started pacing he look so cute with his jeans and white v neck that fit like a glove clinging to a six pack.

"As you can see, I am not going anywhere." I said looking at him referring to being bound to a chair which sucks. He looked sympatric but he looked turn on by the fact I was tied to a chair.

"I can see, I will let you out very soon I promise." he said.

"How can I believe anything you say? you have been lying and manipulating me." I said barely kept the anger out of my voice.

"Yes, I did I was driven by revenge I didn't care about who I hurt I took out everyone who stood in my way." He said pacing again what did he mean take out? Maybe he was referring to a date, but I am afraid that is not what he is referring to.

"Okay, what is it with revenge?" I said first his derange sister now him.

"My sister is the only family that I have left, since losing our parents to unexplained disease, we have been looking out for each other." He said still pacing I stayed quiet just listen.

"My sister started seeing this guy this same guy I am sure you know as coach Mcgamler." He said with hatred in his voice I frown what do Ebony baby's daddy have to do with any of this. I still quiet I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Mcgamler isn't what he seems he is a womanizing demon who took advantage of my sister." He said growling I frown.

"Wait! I know he started out as a womanizer but since he has meet Ebony he has changed." I said Blake loved Ebony there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.

"Yes, I noticed he is taken with her, but it still doesn't change what he did." He said stop pacing to look at me.

"Okay what did he do that was so bad." I asked it couldn't be that bad.

"He forced his self on my sister and after he was done threw her bruise and blooded body in the woods." "I was he one who brought her home took care of her and mended her wounds and I promised I would make him pay." He said with glowing read eyes he looked like a monster.

"Your eyes they aren't blue anymore!" I said horrified I must be dreaming.

"Sorry." He said closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he open his eyes a minute later they were the color of the ocean.

"I am dreaming I must have hit my head at the ice rink, this it!" I said starting to rationalize what was happening.

"You didn't hit Emily." I said looking where there was a stain of dried blood on her forehead where Naomi slammed her head into the dashboard.

"Okay if I didn't fall why is my head hurting and why was your eyes glowing and why am I here?" I said.

"What do you want me to say Emily?" "Huh do you want to hear it I am a monster, who used you to get close to my enemy to destroy him and to kill you when I was done." He said pacing back and fourth like a caged animal I was shocked and hurt by his confession. If he wanted to kill me why wasn't I dead?

"If you wanted revenge like you said why not just kill him when you had the chance? " I asked him he stop pacing to look at me.

"I wanted him to suffer first." He said then turned his back on me as I was hit with the realization what he meant.

"Ebony?" I said as anger and wave of dread as I thought the man, I thought I loved wanted to hurt my friend.

"Yes!" he said never turning around to look at me.

"You will burn in hell before you lay a hand on my friend!" I scream pulling against the ropes trying to get a loose.

"Do you wish me in hell Emily?" he asked finally turning around with his arms folded to look at me. With a look so vulnerable  that the anger I felt slip away but it was trick like all theses months had been a joke and I bet him and his sister had a good laugh but I will not let anything happen to Ebony.

"You, want to hurt my friend and not to mention you kidnap me." I said.

"I did want to kill her and you, but things have changed" he said looking at me or maybe the bump on my forehead what he mean things changed.

"How has things changed, because as I see it nothings changed I am still tied up." I said feeling the rope bite into my skin.

"Things changed when you told me you loved me." he said now looking in my eyes. I forgot I did tell him and that's when I black out I felt myself blush I put my head down. Why did I have feelings for a killer who eyes changes color a man I still loved I felt a warm hand on my chin I looked up your stare into blue eyes.

"Do you still love me Emily?" he said I still couldn't say anything I felt my throat tighten with unshed tears as the burned in my eyes I couldn't speak if I did the anger that burned of my whole situation would crush me I couldn't.

"Please I need to know." He begged putting both his hands on the side of my face so we was merely an inch apart I could feel  his breath on my face, smell his earthly scent that was all him. I craved for this man the same man who wanted nothing but revenge, who used and manipulated me, but I loved him and I couldn't lie.

"Yes, I love you." With the confession came  a flood of tears I tried to hold back I cried for the pain of betrayal, fear of the unknown, fear for my friend. The perfect love I thought I had. I don't know how long I cried or how I got in his lap on the floor but I wasn't tied to the brown wooded chair I was on the white carpet floor in David's black jean lap wrapped in his arms, cuddled to his chest as he pressed soft kisses in my hair and telling me it was  alright. I looked up at him and before I knew It his warm soft lips was pressed against mine and in that moment, I just lost myself in the wonder of being loved even if t was for a moment.

Thanks for reading!!

My made this chapter long for you guys i hope you enjoyed it!

Vote

Comment

XOXO's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
260K 6.3K 21
Louis knew it was his time. Once anyone turned 13, they were watched. And when they were 16 it could be any time. Anytime they could be taken. It was...
488K 8.1K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...
14.3K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...