SBTSML

By YENICORE

♡̷̸⁩ notes: title and cover changed. avoid voting! ┈ ❥︎ synopsis I was reincarnated as a daughter of the coun... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen
sixteen.
say the name seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine + PSA.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.

six.

20.8K 815 544
By YENICORE

Meanwhile, the other children talked to Cassis, and soon the children quickly surrounded him.

The more that happened, the worse Cassis looked. I mediated, recalling my mother's special order.

"Wait a minute. Isn't it too crowded around Cassis? I see it all as too burdensome."

Luna reacted coolly when I spoke in a cheerful tone.

"You see Cassis at home every day, but we're only meeting him for the first time. Why are you making a fuss when Cassis doesn't even say anything? Isn't that right, Cassis?"

Luna snuck her arms onto Cassis's arms and sought for his consent.

Oh my, oh my. See what you're doing?

I saw her smiling softly and shaking Cassis with great annoyance.

Then Cassis smiled lightly and told me.

"Evelyn, I'm fine."

I tried my best to stop it, but I couldn't because he said it was okay.

I won't care whether he's troubled or not now. Gee.

Still, because of what I said, the children stopped throwing questions at Cassis as they were focusing on him.

As the conversation settled down to some extent, Luna exclaimed as if she had a sudden thought.

"Oh, right! Cassis, I've seen you before."

"When?"

"You know, last year's Prince's birthday party. I saw you there then. We even said hello. Don't you remember?"

As Luna chattered with excitement, Cassis's face suddenly turned blue.

After a moment he reacted very coldly.

"Well, I don't remember."

It was quite different from the kind tone that he used a little while ago.

I was a little scared when his pale face went cold.

Luna muttered with a slightly perplexed face.

"Oh, really? Well. Maybe you didn't see me then because you were surrounded by people with the Prince. I understand."

"Yes. I guess so."

Cassis turned his back completely on Luna at the end of the sentence.

I watched him closely. It was a sharp reaction as if he had touched something disgusting that he should not have touched.

Luna also looked at me with a tearful face, perhaps feeling the same.

Looking at her expression, she seemed to ask me to do something.

Nevertheless, when I did nothing, Luna's eyes widened.

"I'm going to get some fresh air for a while."

Then she hurried out of the room.

Cassis didn't even remember her, and he was so cold-hearted that she seemed a little bit hurt.

What a pity.

But that was it. If Elisha hard been the target of Cassis coldness, I would have stepped up and scolded him, but it was Luna.

Yes, it's Luna. Don't let me look like the
me in the original story and stop paying attention.

Cassis didn't even care whether Luna went out or not.

I was a little curious to see him talking with a gentle face again.

It seemed like something was going on, so I concentrated my whole mind to remember the contents of the novel, when someone burst into the room.

"Evelyn! When did you get here? I was going to pick you up!"

Elisha's cry drew attention to her.

Elisha had her eyes wide open, and I had no idea why she was making such a big commotion.

I approached Elisha and held her hand.

"Hey, didn't I tell you to wait in the room, but you couldn't wait to meet me? We missed each other last time."

"No, I'm afraid you'll get bored on the way..."

"The excuses are always the same."

"Hehe."

When Elisha giggled, I giggled too.

A moment later, Elisha's gaze naturally turned to Cassis.

It seemed like it was her first time seeing him, but even if they were seeing each other for the second time, nothing would have changed.

Cassis stood out everywhere. Like Elisha.

I dragged Elisha to Cassis and said hello.

Yeah, if I'm an Ojakgyo, I should be helpful for the first meeting between the female lead and male lead.

"Elisha, this is Cassis, the one I mentioned last time."

"Hello."

Cassis greeted her first. It was a word that he has repeated ten times since he came here.

Elisha made no response to Cassis's greeting, fluttered her eyes and suddenly said,

"Ah, you are the wicked Cassis."

"What?"

Cassis asked back as if he had misheard something.

I, too, felt bewildered by Elisha's comment and looked at her.

Elisha...?

However, Cassis was the child of a ducal house. I was worried that Elisha might be disadvantaged.

Then suddenly it struck me.

Ah. Is this not what this is?

You're the first woman to be rude to me, or something like that.

It suddenly came to mind, and I just blinked at the heroine.

Elisha, with her hand clenched, placed it over her chest and spoke with great determination.

"Hey, who are you to hate our Evelyn? What's wrong with Evelyn?"

"....."

"Eh, Elisha!"

Argh! What are you talking about?

I wanted to go anywhere that had a rat hole and hide in it.

Elisha, with or without me, stretched out her hands and pushed Cassis's chest.

She was also the original female protagonist, who never gives in to her status.

"Why aren't you answering? You don't have anything to say, do you? I can't believe you hate Evelyn. It doesn't make sense."

"...I'm not sure. I don't know what to say."

Cassis looked at me once, and looked at Elisa once, muttering lowly.

The children next to them were like, 'Wow, we have a fight!'

Without knowing what to do, I stood in front of Elisha and whispered lowly.

"Elisha, stop it. I was just saying..."

"Lies! I've never seen Evelyn's face look so sullen."

Elisha glared at Cassis after her last words.

I was at a loss of what to do and screamed internally.

I can't believe you ruined the first meeting between the female lead and male lead.

If this goes well with the original story, Cassis might deal with me for deliberately cutting a wedge between them.

I shook my head vigorously, recalling the ruined Evelyn in the original.

Not this one. Let's calm down, Evelyn. I can get through this crisis in no time!

But adversity were not so easily extinguished. Cassis, who had been silent until then, opened his mouth.

"Is that so? I hate Evelyn?"

"Yes! She said she was upset because you hated her for no reason. How could you do that to Evelyn?"

No, wait a second. Elisha. When did I say I was upset? I was just a little curious.

I was embarrassed to see Elisa speaking more than what I had said.

Then Cassis called my name.

"Evelyn."

"Yes?"

"I really didn't know you thought of me that way. That I hate you. There's no way, Evelyn."

I laughed hoarsely at that, and somehow the coolness of my back made me sweat.

At a glance, he did not reflect on himself at all, but rather seemed to question me, asking something like 'you dared to talk behind my back?'

I'm doomed. This was a situation I couldn't get around.

Elisha quickly relaxed her expression when he said it was a misunderstanding. Then mumbled lowly.

"There can't be anyone who can hate Evelyn."

"Yes, how could I hate Evelyn. While we were together, I never dreamed that Evelyn would have such a misunderstanding."

When Cassis steadily responded to Elisha's words, Elisha rubbed her nose and gave him a silent look. She seemed happy to get the answer she wanted.

I want to go home.

Oh, right. This is my home.

Hahaha. I'm screwed.

I just laughed because this situation was very awkward and uncomfortable.

Then Cassis offered me a handshake and apologized.

"Evelyn, I'm sorry. I hurt you unintentionally because I was sick."

"No! It's okay!"

"I'll be more careful next time."

When I quickly held his hand, Cassis smiled softly. However, he tightened his grip on my hand.

I felt sick, but I endured it and had a forced smile.

What should I do, I got caught by the male lead!

***

That's how the welcoming party ended.

Luna, who returned late, struck Cassis again and again, but Cassis, who became the man with an iron wall, did not look at Luna.

At the end of the party, when I saw Luna with her mouth sticking out like she was displeased, I wanted to stop Cassis.

It was because Luna had a temper and was stubborn enough to make something happen at all costs if it didn't go her way.

But it wasn't the time to worry about Luna.

I wonder if Cassis might have a stubbornness similar to Luna.

I crouched down in front of Bean and began to lament.

"Bean, Cassis has been pushing me around five times already today. What do you think?"

"....."

"You're as irritated as I am, seeing that you have no answer. Yeah, that's right. I'm a little angry. He's a complete jerk."

I tore up the innocent weeds.

There's no way the egg would answer. If I didn't swear at Cassis like this, I felt like my anger would build up and explode.

After the welcoming party, Cassis started to treat me very badly.

At first, I thought it wasn't that bad, but the level of errands gradually felt like dog training.

For example, these are some of the things he made me do.

"Evelyn, can you get me some water?"

"Cassis, you can order someone else to do that."

Cassis fluttered his eyelashes and lowered his head.

"Evelyn hates me."

"....."

"I'm sick like this, and I hate to waste food at home. Do you want me to only eat a little meat?"

"Alas! Okay, I can bring it to you!"

"Thank you, Evelyn."

So the problem was that when I brought water, he would just put it up to his mouth and didn't drink it.

Even if I wanted to plead to the adults, this clever guy took care of me very carefully and took me very seriously in front of them.

In addition, if you expose Cassis's atrocities, they certainly will not believe you.

Somehow I was so angry that I came closer to Bean and whispered.

"Bean, when you wake up later and see Cassis, bite him!"

Woo-oong.

Then the egg vibrated as if to reply.

I felt much better when I complained to Bean.

After a long time of cursing at Cassis to Bean, I went back to the castle.

afterword

when i was translating evie talking to bean i thought bean was gonna hatch right then and there 😳 he'll probably hatch soon though tbh (i'm kinda just assuming its gender so 👉👈)

also if you're confused about ojakgyo it basically means wingman/wingwoman (novel readers might know this from 'i don't want to be an ojakgyo') 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
841K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...