I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter More questions Part 28

947 46 1
By fatal22

Ebony

I was left sitting in alone in a room that was bigger than my school even my Godparents house not that big but defiantly huge. The room sported a window that displayed breath taking view of a garden and lake. The floors were white marble with specks of red to match the blood red walls. The spacious room did not have much furnishing's except for the plain leather burgundy sofa decorated with black and white pillows. In the left of the room near the door there was a huge canopy bed that was fit for a king, I got up and crossed the room to the antique looking bed. I intrigued by it, I noticed the carvings on the four wooden bed poles. It was the gargoyles with a tail wrapping around the pole, what was it about this symbol, what did it mean?

"My mother gave me that bed when I was eighteen, she said quote; I was born a king so I should sleep like one." Blake said I could hear the love in voice. I turned and looked at Blake who was looking at the bed. With a faraway look on his face. I wonder, what Blake looked like as a child, what will our babies look like? Will they have their daddy beautiful golden brown eyes, his smile, and those dimples that I love.

I must have been lost in thought as I felt Blake wrap his arms around me I relaxed against him and I placed my hands on his wrapped arms. He kissed me gently on the cheek, he didn't say anything but shower my face and neck with kisses.
I closed my eyes relishing in the beauty of the pleasure that was all Blake. I was lost in his kisses I didn't realized I was naked until I felt the chill of the room. I looked at him and just smiled and in a blank of an eye I was on the Victorian styled mahogany bed with Blake on top of me but I could tell he was being cautious to not hurt the babies, already  he was an amazing dad. I wrapped my arms around him as he made us one, euphoria took over and all was forgotten.All our problems even the silk satin sheets, was oblivious to me. As we lost ourselves in each other.

I awoke to an empty bed, what time was it? I open my eyes and looked around. Where was Blake? I couldn't help smiling thinking about last night I forgot I was surrounded by vampires. Who potentially wanted to kill me at least I knew one that wanted me dead hopefully I will be faraway from here before he makes a move. I sat up and clutched the red velvet comforter to my chest to cover up my nakedness. I looked around the room that was lit  with sun shining through the large window. I learned this was Blake childhood room which I figured it was him seeing it was exact representation of his character the room was well put together of course like him.

I looked across the room and frown as my vision seem to zoom in a speck on the wall I could see the tiny balls of dusks spots and the scratches under the blood red painted walls that used to be white. I felt myself starting to panic. I tossed the cover off the bed and pulling and wrapping the red sheet around me. I jumped off the bed to run across the room as I stood in front of the spot that I stared at with disbelief as I ran my hand over the scratch marks that wasn't there  it was smooth to the touch.

How can I see something that was covered up, this pregnancy was driving me crazy. But if I was honest with myself I doubted it was the pregnancy, maybe cause I mated to a vampire, Blake said we haven't completed the mating bond. He said there was a ritual that we needed to do whatever that was. I gave Blake one week then I am going home. Hopefully we can find answers, soon. I walked back to the bed and grabbed the red satin rob I did not notice earlier that had fallen on the floor. I dropped the sheets and put the rob that was very long, that it touched the ground like a train on wedding dress. I tied it up with my huge girth showing obviously in this rob. I knew whatever that was going on was weirder than the past few months.I walked over to the bed to inspect the bed, what did the gargoyles mean and why was it everywhere?
I did not get the chance to ask Blake last night, I almost jumped out my skin as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I also felt my adrenaline kick in, I didn't think I just acted. I grabbed the hand on my shoulder and flipped the threat over my shoulder and threw whoever on the ground as they landed with a thump and groan.

I crouched in a defensive position ready to protect my babies no matter what, I frown as I looked down at he guard who greeted us when we first arrived. He looked shocked as he slowly got up off the ground with his hands up. " I am sorry I startled you, I knocked you didn't answer." He said when I didn't say anything he continued talking still with his hands up.
"I mean you know harm, I am here to take you to your mate for luncheon." He said I looked at him with his black eyes that was dark, but I didn't get a bad feeling from him I could sense he was telling the truth. Only when I stood straight did he put his hands down.

"Okay what is your name?" I asked trying to release some of the awkward tension.

"Nathan first in command!" he said bowing but never breaking eye contact with me.

"Well its nice to meet you, I am Ebony!" I said holding my hand out he looked at it not sure, but he took it after a second and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Ebony." He said smiling and shaking his head he must be thinking how can a very pregnant human can flip a man twice her side on his but. Well if he finds answer to that let me know.

"Okay well let me get dress and I will meet you outside the door." I said remembering I was standing naked in the satin rob.

"Yes, I will be outside if you need anything." He said taking a bow and walking out the huge dark brown door.
I took a deep breath as I felt a sharp pain that seem to take my breath away, but as soon as it came it was over. I knew the babies was coming sooner than later, I was scared as hell we had to find answers quick. I hurried to my suitcase and grabbed my blue and yellow sunflower dress and brown sandals. And brushed my hair, ran out the door and followed Nathan as he lead me to Blake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blake

I was pacing back and fourth inside my family room waiting for ebony to wake up, I had hoped to have answers for her but the answers I got wasn't what I wanted to hear. I was confused and I felt helpless, the seers even lacked knowledge of Ebony condition there has never been a pregnancy between a human and vampire, there hasn't even been a pregnancy between the same species. I was furious! I needed answers to our questions. How did she get pregnant? What was ebony turning into?
My mother must was tired of me pacing cause she stood in front of me and placed her hands on my chest to stop me from pacing.

"Is there anything else you haven't told us?" my mother asked. I frown trying to think if I left anything out.

"Did you drink her of her human life?" she said.

"No, I drunk from her but I didn't turn my mate." I said thinking about the first time we made love it was the best day of my vampire existent but also the worse. That was the time she left me.

"Maybe you drunk enough to turn her." She said I knew exactly what she was insinuating.

"Bloodlust! You think I lost my mind?" I asked a little shock by her actuations but considering Ebony is the first and last women I have ever committed to. I would know if I had sucked my mate dry and she would know it. I do have a history of drinking from her but they are small delectable sips, only during our intimate  times together. Like last night for example she enjoyed every second of it. I have experienced being happy, heartbroken and abandonment in this relationship with Ebony but I have never been more proud and content of who I am and where I am when I am with her. But I have never been thirsty and hungry to kill the only source of why I am living.

"Blake, I am not saying you lost your mind, I am just trying to figure out an solution." She said looking at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"I know, a solution we need right now, we are running out of time." I said thinking how fast Ebony pregnancy was progressing and unexplained inhuman changes.

"I know, how is she doing?" my mom asked walking away from me to sit next to my dad who has been quiet since I came in. he didn't show any emotion he just sat quietly looking at me and mom.

"She is doing as best as she can consider she is a human mated to vampire, pregnant with twins and turning into only God knows what!" I said frustration dripping from every word for the first time in forever the king himself spoke before my mother could say anything.

"Have you considered she wasn't a human at all?" the king asked I was shocked more by his response more than what he said.

"That's impossible how can she be a vampire or whatever and not know it?" I asked.

"There is a way, but it hasn't been used in decades its forbidden." He said looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked sitting down in the burgundy  arm chair, I silently waited for him to continue.

"One hundred years ago during the rein of my father king Dragon, he was a merciless king. he demolished everything that posed a threat or defied him, he didn't tolerate incompetence from anyone, not even his own kids."
He said with a distance look on his face as he continued retelling of the past. When killing his enemies got boring he struck a deal with a dark witch. I don't know who was worse my father or Selith, she lacked feelings, she enjoyed seeing people suffer." He said standing up and put his hands behind his back to walk to the far corner of the room to gaze out the window. After a second, he took a breath and continued.

"Them two together was hell on earth my father would ask her to bind the powers of his enemies, by binding their powers they were powerless and weak as an infant. All their memories of being a vampire or any species, was bound and locked away deep within themselves. knowing that part never exist but feeling something there hidden." He said looking at me I was shocked by what he was telling me.

"If ebony was spell bound, who would do such a thing?" I asked in horror, Ebony has been through enough. She was sweet, loving, loyal, and determine. She deserves to be treated like a queen I was going to fight like hell to keep her and our kids safe.

"I don't know! Who would want her dead?" my dad asked looking at me waiting for an answer but I didn't answer Instead of answering I answered I'm with another question.

"How can we find out if she is spelled bound?" I asked after a second pause he answered.

"There is only one way!" he said looking at my still quiet mother she hadn't said anything since my old dad started to speak.

"You must find a witch, who is strong enough to do soul readings." He said.

"If I find a witch to read her and she is indeed spelled bound can the witch lift the curse as well?" I asked feeling a little hopeful but that hope died as soon as I heard his next words.

"No, only the one who put the spell on, can take it off." He said.

"Okay, if that is true why is she craving blood? Why does her eyes glow red? Why is she so strong? How is my mate pregnant when none of our kind has never sire there own children?" I said standing up pacing again more questions less answers. What kind of king or even a father I am if I cant protect my family, how can I protect and lead an entire species. I felt more lost right now then ever. I stopped pacing when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze it wasn't the small delicate touch of my mother but a hard hand I wasn't use to. I turned around to stare into understanding brown eyes of my father.

"Son I know I haven't been there like I should, but trust me when I say, we will get answers. Before my grand kids are born." He said with a smile on his face I to was to shock to say anything all I could do was nod he stepped away as landon one of our most trusted guards came in.
"Your Guest is waiting for you on the Terrance, for luncheon!" he said with a hint of venom in his voice, he didn't look happy about Ebony being here I felt my heartbeat speed up I felt my claws ready to rip his throat out and long teeth to bite his head off. With each second my adrenaline spiked up at the threat to my mate. I was about take his head off when my mother grabbed my arms with her nails digging in my arm how could she stop me. He wanted to harm my mate.

"Thank you, we will be right there!" she said with a smile after he bowed and walked out only did my mother let me go.

"Why did you stop me?" I growled out through clenched teeth trying not to latch out at my mother wanting to know why she stopped me.

"Me and your father is handling it, you need to focus on finding a witch." She said looking at me.

"Okay, but if he goes near her no matter what you are doing, I will kill him! " I said there was nothing I wouldn't do for my family.

"Okay, now shall we go see how my daughter is doing?" she said I could not help but smile I could tell she adored Ebony and the fact she is pregnant with her grand kids made her love her even more. I had to find a witch to read her but first i had to get her to agree with it. This should be easy, I think.

Thank you for reading....
Vote
Comment
New chapter up coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
42.6K 769 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
334K 10.6K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...
251K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...