𝑅𝐸𝒱𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐸 [nct mafia ff]

By rurulandd

mafia/gang au ༒a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts. 김 자유인, Kim Jayuin, which means "the one wh... More

Introduction
Introduction 2
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷 - 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑ī
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸- 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹 - 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 - 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿 - 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚅
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷- 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 - 𝙿𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚖
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎-𝙼𝚘𝚒
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟽- 𝙰𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾- 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚔
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟷 - 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸- 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻 - 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

1.7K 65 82
By rurulandd

(A/N: I want to warn you that in this chapter there will be a slight mention of attempt suicide, self-harm, and depression. Notice that I wrote all of this only for the story's plot, not because I support these actions. I want to tell for those who are suffering that it's normal to find life really hard and through struggles, you become a better and stronger person; don't let those stumbling blocks obstacle you. Outside there is someone who really cares for you and cherishes the fact that you choose life over death. This thing I just told about is not to offend anyone as a person who went through some really shitty stuff I don't like to joke about it. Said this, enjoy the reading and this chapter is quite long. Peace and Luv   (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  )

The dinner was quite peaceful for the girl. After the shocking revelation, every man in the room became interested in her. Surely they had a lot of questions, but they wanted to wait to respect the girl's privacy, for now.

But it didn't go unnoticed to the girl that some of them, after she revealed who she was, at first showed a shocked expression then disgust began to draw on their faces: do not take it the wrong way, they too were criminals, but she, she was all on another level. They tried to hide the slightest contempt they felt for her, but the woman was not stupid. She could read them like an open book.

While eating, the guys gave a few looks towards Nabi, but every time they turn their heads, the boys made eye contact with her and immediately they look away, afraid of her reaction.

She felt judged, nobody ever showed her what humanity was, nobody ever gave her reason to continue living, to make people understand that it is worth living; she never felt loved. She saw the blood the first time she could understand the difference between life and death. She has never loved and will never be proud of what he has made her become: a monster to everyone's eyes.

She was and still is his favorite trophy, but for she, he is beyond cruel than the devil himself, they still did not invent words to describe such inhumanity.

She felt so week under such heavy gazes that she could not bear anymore:

"I'm sorry if I'm a monster for your eyes, but believe me that the person, no the abomination that I'm today...I'm not proud of it. But before judging the book by its cover, you should see what made the monster come out to daylight...said this, I'm going back to the room and if anyone of you needs me, just knock on the door. Taey-boss update me when you need me in action...goodnight"

Just like that she quickly left the boys-who now are startled by the quiet girl's outburst- in the dining room.

Late night:

Nabi couldn't sleep, she kept turning and tossing around the sheets in the bed. A lot is happening, only two days ago she thought that she was finally free; the woman went to pickpocket only to gain some money and be able to escape to somewhere safe, but the euphory that she was feeling that night blinded all the obstacles and dangers that were incoming to the poor girl.

But soon she heard a few whispers from the other side of the door and she chuckled knowing already who were them. Nabi got up and went to open the door, then as soon as she opened the door wide at least four guys fell to her feet.

Nabi suddenly burst out laughing, that not only the boys in front of her were surprised but Nabi herself too was astonished, but she quickly shut her mouth, because she wasn't allowed to laugh unless he gives her permission to do so.

Then the boys awkwardly got up and looked at their feet as a rosy complexion crept upon their cheeks, ashamed that they were caught in the act.

"Um...Hi Nabi. We guys, the dreamies, wanted to invite you to our game room so you can play videogames with us, only if you want to..." – Jeno spoke up.

She was taken aback, no one has ever gently invited her to do something with them, no one.

"Yes, of course. I hope to not be a burden...Ummm thanks, J-Jeno".

Seeing that the girl remembered his name brought a charming eye smile on his face.

"No no. Actually, Haechan wanted us to invite you to 'our party'"

Hearing his name, she completely changed her mood, that kid really got on her nerves.

"I'm pretending to believe you, but we both know that I and Thonghyuck are like cat and mouse".

Now the guys burst out laughing, heck even Renjun is dying from laughing, leaving the girl confused.

"What? Did I say something wrong? Or do I have something on my face? What's wrong?"

Chenle through his laughs said hiccuping: "Noona, you do know that he's Donghyuck, right? B-but you should call him by his alias: Haechan".

Oh.

Jisung intervened after recovering from the laughter: "Come on guys! Let's go! We need to fight against noona. Let's see who's the best player!"

The guys all ran through the long hallway and turned on their right, then went towards a semi-transparent door, through which you could see diverse colors and Nabi guessed that there were either led lights or colorful lasers roaming in the room.

Jisung opened the door hurriedly and Nabi could see that in the enormous room there were other members, such as Taeil, Mark, Jungwoo, Jaemin and-Oh my God, Haechan is there too.

As soon as the group of five entered the room, the chit-chat quit down, now the guys who were already in the room looked at the feminine presence. No one dared to say anything. 'Are they afraid of me?' Nabi asked herself, feeling really upset towards the boy's reaction seeing her. She thought that maybe in this gang she would be accepted as a human, she thought that maybe she could finally start to make friends, she thought that maybe she would be protected.

Feeling bad she tried to go back to her room: "Never mind guys, thanks for the invite tho. I appreciated that. Really..."

"No"

Nabi couldn't believe her ears, did someone said to stay there, with them? Who was the one, then? She turned around to see Haechan standing in front of her:

"Stay here. Play with the guys, I don't care. I'm going away anyways."

"I- thanks...but I need to go to sleep" Nabi said lowering her head

Haechan scoffed a little: "Hah. So much for being gentle. Guys I already said to you, it won't work. She's only a daddy's girl, everything served on the silver spoon. You need to beg on your knee-"

The boy couldn't finish his sentence that the girl flew him on the other side of the room, then chasing towards him with an animalistic look on her face.

"I dare you to say another thing about me! Say it! I won't hesitate to kill you! Give me a reason to spare you! You-you...Ahhh!" the girl was irritated that she tried to calm herself down running hands through her long hair. She went to the door then turned back towards the boys and said: "I dare you to live and go through what I went, then you could see yourself how much a 'daddy's girl' I were, I fucking dare you. Where I'm right now, this life, the surviving, all those things, I earned them with MY blood, sweat, and tears."

Like that she left the room, leaving all the boys present in complete shock. No one dared to move, neither Haechan, who was still laying on the floor with an arm over the other one, that will probably leave a bad bruise. Mark, to break the tension tried to say something funny: "Dude..."

But he quickly shut his mouth seeing that his 'brothers' glare directly at him with a warning look.

Normally the woman wouldn't even flinch at a bad remark about her, but this kid always found a way to get on her nerves and this surely tormented her mind.

Nabi was still irritated by Haechan's rude behavior, so she went to the only place she could find some peacetime to think. When Jaehyun accompanied her to her chamber for the first time, the girl, actually took a look around the house, and now she thought that it would be better if she went there to calm herself down and have some time to think to herself.

But when she arrived there, Nabi already found someone standing there and looking up at the now dark celestial colors impregnated on the mesmerizing night sky.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"No no stay. I would like some company..."

Jaehyun stood there while looking at the girl with pity, he actually felt sorry towards Nabi, he knew that it is hard to have a lifestyle like this, sometimes you don't ask to it, sometimes you are only destined to live in this cruel world because of the blood running through your veins. It is predestinated.

"How much it hurts?"

Nabi was dumbfounded, was he trying to flirt with her?

"Huh?"

"Does it hurt that much when someone judges you? Aren't you like tired of this world's cruel happenings? Don't you think about ending everything or leaving all the things you did behind you and just build a better future for yourself?"

"Wow. I-um...Yes. I thought about ending everything but seems like I'm too much a coward" Nabi responded sincerely leaving the last words with a bitter taste. Strange, she was never open about herself in front of someone, but Jaehyun was able to reach even the deepest abysses of the girl.

"You do know that trying to live doesn't make you a coward, but only a survivor, you actually become a stronger person each time you step over an obstacle in life..."

"I guess it's how it is. But you can't leave the past behind you, it'll hunt you down and when it'll find you, it won't hesitate to kill you from inside until that little humanity left in you is completely dried up...- It hurts so damn much and it's so tiring to run away from everything whenever there is a stumbling block in front of you..."

Jaehyun gave to the woman a sad smile, signaling that he understood what she meant. They stayed in silence, savoring the quiet moment of the present while looking at the stars shining upon them.

She looked over at him and making eye contact, neither the of two of them dared to look away, they were longing to something they still didn't find, was it affection?

"I'm sorry if today I was rude to you, you know it's kind of a defense mechanism. I can't control it. But I guess that we should re-start our encounter. Umm...Hi! I'm Choi Nabi, nice to meet you. And you are?..."

Jaehyun quickly caught the game and presented himself turning completely towards the girl: "Hi I'm Jung Jaehyun and nice to meet you too. May I ask how old are you, milady?"

The girl maybe for the first time gave him a genuine smile and commented slowly closing the gap between them: "Oh, milord you know that's rude to ask a lady's age? Nevertheless, I think I will tell you, but only for one condition."

"Of course. What is it?"

"We're going to buy some clothes for myself and...I think that I will need some undergarments."

Now she was dangerously close to the man, who was reddening second by second averting his gaze everywhere but her.

"I'm-uh...yes, of course. But I need to ask first at Taeyong"

Then Nabi broke away from him and went on her way to her bedroom, but she lastly turned to Jaehyun and said: "By the way. I'm a '98 liner, that means I'm 22...Good night. Thanks for the 'little conversation', it was nice, really" ending that with a flirtatious wink she went in the dark hallway directly on her way to the bedroom and leaving a sheepishly-smiling boy behind her. She was indeed something else...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
166 1 19
"LEE DONGHYUCK YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE BEFORE I SMACK THE ANSWER OUT OF YOU!" Renjun yelled at him. "I don't know okay. Just calm-"...
4.9K 182 20
"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?" | she was his happiness...
32.9K 659 39
Where life brings her back to the danger, but this time it's not the same. Because now she have him by her side. ✨ Gang! Au Started - 2020.03.18 Ende...