When I Finally Step Out .

Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... Еще

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 9

159 12 1
Hijabi-baby

I was reluctant but eventually I had to wake up.

I sat on the bed with my eyes still closed and slowly opened my eyes.

"Janet ? "

She giggled and started running away.

" Janet where are you going , wait "- I yelled running after her.
She just kept giggling.

" Hurry ,come on Scarlet , catch me if you can ! "

I tried to run after her but she was too fast.

She went upstairs and I followed suit but she managed to sneak her way back downstairs.

I saw her enter our room and I mindlessly followed her in .

I heard her giggling as I got close to the door.

She was sitting on the bed.

" Come on , sit down , " - she said with that cute smile she always had.

I sat down and motioned her to lay on my lap.

" I will miss you " - she said after a long silence.

" I will miss you too . " - I said almost in a whisper.

She wiped away the tears I hadn't noticed with a smile .

I smiled at her and kissed both her cheeks .

" I wanted to see you one last time Scarlet and I am glad I was able to "

She straightened up and kissed my cheek as well.

" I have to go now , she is waiting for me and don't worry we will always be with you".

She got up from the bed and sat down on the floor .

" I will always love you Scarlet "- I heard her say .

I closed my eyes to keep the tears in but only for me to open them and see the same image I saw on the day I found her surrounded by her own pool of blood.

" NO ! "

I quickly jolted up from the bed I was lying on.

I sighed and realised it was all a dream except what she had said to me.

I wiped the tears that had wet my cheeks and checked the time. 3 :15am.

I calmed down and found my way into the trap door.

I entered and found him awake , I guess the pain didn't permit him . I got closer and slowly removed the knife .
He still didn't shout from the pain but no worries , I will never get satisfied until I hear him scream from pain.

" You deserve everything that is happening to you , Janet didn't get the motherly love she needed all because of you.
You made her leave , You heartless man . How could you not feel compassion for your children ; your seven year old daughter ! "

He only smirked after pouring my heart out to him which made me boil with even more anger .

I went out and brought back with me a pair of scissors.

I cut off all his hair.

I was glad , his now black hair was gone.
HA !.

I went for a mirror and showed him his now disgusting face. It's not enough .

I tied the mirror In front of him so he could see what he looks like for the rest of his miserable life.

He is strong , I must give it to him but he will surely crack  if that is the last thing I do while I am still alive. I am guessing now that it was 6 : something , I have been here for a while .

I went back to my room and freshened up , I wore a long black skirt and a red crop top then braided a few parts of my hair smiled at my appearance.

I left the room and prepared some pancakes and poured myself some juice.

I finished and washed the plates then went to the living room and entertained myself with a little something called Television.

I watched so many cartoons , I got sleepy and left there to catch up on my sleep and yes the television was still on .

I am not afraid of that man anymore and I am surely not going to let anyone EVER treat me like dirt AGAIN.

I finally reached my bed and drifted off to sleep Immediately softness surrounded me .

I woke up when there was bright light shining on my face , I checked the time again and it was 11:47am.

Wow , I was really tired.

I went back to the kitchen and made myself some rice with chicken and made sure I was very well satisfied.

I finished and continued on the programs I had left earlier.

I eventually got bored and went back to the trap door , I realised something , my dad hasn't eaten for a while and I am sure he was definitely hungry .

What kind of a human am I ?

I went back and served the food on a tray and headed to the trapdoor.

I slowly climbed down and placed the food on the side .

" Are you hungry ?" - I asked.

He nodded and I sighed in anger at myself .

I sat close to him and fed him full spoons of the food .

I helped him drink juice once in a while until he was done with everything I brought down here

I placed the empty tray down and looked him in the eye.

" Sorry I guess"- i finally said.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a shocked expression on his face , he was shocked ? .

Well for one , I know I want to cause him pain but starving someone is not humane . Yes , I know he starved both my sister and i most of the times but I will never stoop to his level , starving someone will never be a solution , trust me on it.

" I am not heartless like you " - I simply replied.

I took my tray and left the room, that will be enough for the day.

A/N

Point taken but don't listen to the evil whispers of Shaytan . Fight it .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

931K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
Trapped Into Love ♡ Zoyii

Любовные романы

24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
His Angel J

Художественная проза

97.1K 2.2K 25
(Detailed description in the book) A small peek into the book :- I stay there in half lying position whilst my angel sleeps peacefully with her face...